Quest to Eradicate the Immortals

If any of you are familiar with the status update I made last night, you will know roughly what this will entail. I am going to begin an adventure that should roughly span 12 -14 RP's. This will be a great way for players to build their post count and gain SP along the way without having to do much work. I aim to complete an RP a week or so if possible and hopefully have this adventure completed some time during the summer. As with all ideas of this scale there will be times when we can't complete on time or stories extend further than usual. There will be a few guidelines to adhere to, but I hope that if you decide to join that you can abide by these rules.

Like most Boss threads, there are a few rules. But first some disclaimers.

-These adventures will be more story and bonding based. I am not looking to gain materials, items, or a ton of col from this. I simply want to get through this story as a way for us as a community to come together against a threat. This is can be side story compared to the typical boss raids and on a lesser scale of difficulty.

-While I will not put a level a requirement or stop anyone from joining, I do ask that you come prepared as I wish to make these encounters mildly difficult and lower leveled players will be at risk. You have been warned.

-YOU MUST HAVE COMPLETED 10 NON-QUEST RPs (that are documented in journal) TO SIGN UP!

Now that that is taken care of, we can move on to the few simple rules.

1. There will be a turn order posted here before each story starts. I ask that you post in that order. If you don't post within 24 hours of the person before you, you will be skipped. If you are skipped twice. I ask that you refrain from posting, as I will ask a GM to remove your post, and you will not be included in the Completion Post.

2. At the beginning of each story. I will need your first post to have a spoiler including your current stats and weapons. This will make it easy for everyone to know what firepower we're bring into the thread and should you forget what your stats are, you have an easy reference.

I don't think I have any other rules besides following all forum rules.

Now finally onto what the heck we're going to RP about. If you read this far I applaud you!

As we all know the tenth floor has been recently unlocked. I have in mind to mix two of my favorite things and turn them into one common enemy. I have a love of Greek mythology and Vampires. So if you couldn't tell, the 10th floor has some Greek themes and I would love to expand on it. I had an idea for taking on a "Council of Immortals" Each member will represent an Olympian God in some way or fashion while all retaining vampire like traits (Battle Healing, Bleed effects, etc.) that they will exhibit in battle. I am open for names and suggestions on how each member should be represented. This is a discussion as well as I sign up and I would love for us all to join in on something I had planned on doing by myself. Please PM or respond here with any questions you guys may have. I will update the sign-up spoiler below with each person who wants to join and I will take notes of any suggestions on our first RP.

I would like to note however that I just want to gain a description and stat and personality for the Council of Immortals. I DO NOT WANT to plan out our RP.

With that said, I appreciate all of those who read this and those who respond in the future. I plan to start the first chapter this coming Friday. Cheers!

Sign-Up List for the First Arc (Will close on Thursday evening around 6 pm CST)

Oikawa - The Faint

Zelrius "The Blood Buccaneer"

Teayre (Pending)

Calrex

Rebekah

Crozeph

@Zel it would depend on which 12 Titans we wanted to use. The first 12, or a mix as you're suggesting. You're list has a mix of 3 generations of Titans I believe.

Gen 1: Gaia and Uranus (Primordials to be exact.)

Gen 2: Cronus, Rhea, Oceanus, Coeus, Themis. Mnemosyne, and Hyperion

Gen 3: Prometheus, Atlas and Eos

If we did the Titans I'd like to do the 12 from Gen 2. So all those listed (in Gen 2) and the remaining 5.

-Tethys, Theia, Phoebe, Crius, and Iapetus.