[Shop- F22] Shadow's Wares [Rank 3 Merchant]

it has been a while since the blonde set foot in this particular shop located at the third floor. "We should really do something about the location of our shops." she said as she entered the place. She headed towards the raven headed boy that was earnestly earning his living and from behind him, planted a kiss on her fiancé's left cheek. Then with a girlish giggle she retreated and placed 5 items from her shop inventory on his counter. "I have something I'd like you to evaluate for me." she said with a smile as she them materialized a pouch containing 10 materials. "Whatdo you say? did I get your interest?" a tempting smile forming on her expression as she put different meaning behind that question.

-10 mats 
-Items:

Spoiler

Name: Generic Armor MK.5
Profession: Tailor
ID: 50854
Roll: 11 (10+1)
Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: 2
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: 
+2 Eva
Description: A generic armor that at first seems pretty bland. But it's made in such a way that once equipped to gain a relatively big degree transparency such that if one wears something with bright colors underneath it, this armor piece is practically invisible. Only a small white crowned lion logo is visibly embroidered on the right side of the stomach. 

Name: Generic Armor MK.6
ID: 50855
Roll: 7 (6+1)
Tier: 1
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: 
+1 Eva
Description: A generic armor that at first seems pretty bland. But it's made in such a way that once equipped to gain a relatively big degree transparency such that if one wears something with bright colors underneath it, this armor piece is practically invisible. Only a small white crowned lion logo is visibly embroidered on the right side of the stomach. 

Name: Generic Armor MK.7
ID: 50857
Enhancements: 
+2 Eva

Name: Generic Armor MK.8
ID: 50858
Roll: 8 (7+1)
Enhancements: 
+1 Eva

Name: Generic Armor MK.9
ID: 50859
Enhancements: 
+2 Eva

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hikoru heard a small ding, and something about "our shops" and son felt a small kiss on his cheek and turned to see his fiancé's face giving a small smile to him. He kissed her cheek as well and laughed as she sent him a few items to appraise and smiled, accepting those and the materials she sent with a small smile. She asked if she had grabbed his interest, and he knew what he meant. With a small smile, he nodded

"Yeah, you got it. Don't worry, you won't be let down." He said with a small smile and a wink, then took the items to the back of the building to be appraised, next to Manta's orders that were halfway done

+10 Mats

+ All the Items Ariel gave me

Hikoru cracked his knuckles and grabbed the armors that his fiancé Ariel had sent for him to appraise. With a small smile and a blush he saw her usual emblem on it, and gave a small laugh as he set it onto his large oak table, flicking on the lamp and sitting down, preparing to appraise this armor, hoping to get a good appraisal for his fiancé.

ID: 51163

CD:1 <Locked> (+2 EXP)

Hikoru sighed as one of the armors was locked immediently, and he set it to the side and pulled the next one, seeing if he could get luckier than what he was now

ID: 51164

CD: 1 <Locked> (+2 EXP)

Hikoru grit his teeth as he hadn't found anything on this one, and it was locked at the same time. He sighed and get it on top of the other one and hoped to find something on this one

ID: 51165

CD: 9+1= 10 <Success!> (+8 EXP)

LD: 16 <Thorns> Found

Hikoru smiled as he had found <Thorns> On this armor, and set it down as it was now a Perfect item in it's own pile. He smiled and picked up the last one for the day, his fourth Armor out of the five of them, and see if he could get lucky or not on it

ID: 51167

CD: 5+1= 6 <Retry> (+4 EXP)

ID: 51168

CD: 5+1=6 <Retry>  (+4 EXP)

ID: 51169

CD: 7+1=8 <Retry> (+4 EXP)

ID: 51170

CD: 3+1=4 <Locked> (+2 EXP)

Hikoru sighed as he had spent so much time on the armor, only for it to be locked. He sighed and set the items down, done for the day and tired from all the appraising he had done

Rewards From Rolls:

Spoiler

-7 Mats

+26 EXP

+1 Generic Armor MK 5 <Locked>

+1 Generic Armor MK 6 <Locked>

+1 Generic Armor MK 7 <Thorns Found>

+1 Generic Armor MK 8 <Locked>

Edited by Hikoru

Hikoru cracked his knuckles and decided to finish at least one or two orders with the last 5 Materials that he had. He sighed and picked up Ariel's last piece of Armor and one of Manta's remaining Armors and sat down on his large oak table, flicking on his lamp and getting to work on the appraisals, the glow of his fireplace behind him, burning brightly and filling the room with warmth and a ominous glow on the walls.

ID: 51281

CD: 5+1= 6 <Retry> (+4 EXP)

ID: 51282

CD: 9+1= 10 <Success!> (+8 EXP)

LD: 12 <Evasion> Found

Hikoru smiled as he had found <Evasion> On Ariel's Armor. He smiled and grabbed the last armor and decided to try to see if he could find anything on it as he did for the previous armor

ID: 51283

CD: 4+1= 5 <Retry> (+4 EXP)

ID: 51284

CD: 10+1= 11 <Success!> (+8 EXP)

LD: 14 <Evasion> Found

Hikoru smiled as he had found another enchant on the armor. He gave a smile and sent a message to Ariel, telling her that her order was done and decided to give one more go on Manta's last armor, to see if anything could be found

ID: 51285

CD: 2+1= 3 <Locked> (+2 EXP)

Hikoru sighed as this one was locked, the luck he was just having gone from what he just had on the other two armors. He sighs and lays down on the bed, tired from today's appraisals

Rewards for Rolls

Spoiler

+26 EXP

-5 Mats

+1 Evasion On Generic Armor MK.9

+1 Evasion On Tier 2 Good Light Armor (To be Named)

+1 <Locked> Tier 2 Good Light Armor

Edited by Hikoru

Hataki wandered the third floor markets in search of a good merchant. He was hoping to get his newly crafted Cloak of Plunder appraised. Maybe there is another hidden trait within this cloak. That will just be perfect! Nevertheless, he didn't have his hopes high. He knew it was all a chance thing and the cloak could even possibly get locked. He was willing to take the chance though. I would never know if didn't try. It didn't take long before he found a shop. It was small, but looked attractive with the green and red paintings. Furthermore, the name of the shop was witty. He smiled and walked in. "Hello!" he said, looking around to see if there was anyone. If Hikoru was there, he would continue. "I'm a budding tailor. I crafted a cloak this morning and would like to appraise it to see if it has any more enchantments." Something struck him then. Something that he should have thought about before stepping into the store. Can I afford this? "Umm... How much would it cost? This is the item." He took the Cloak of Plunder from his inventory and showed it to Hikoru.

Spoiler

Name: Cloak of Plunder
Item Type: Clothing
Tier: Tier 1
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: +2 LD
Description: A dark blue cloak with ornate golden borders that cover the user from neck to toe. It is made of a thin and soft, velvet-like material

Once again, the blonde returns to her darling's shop. "Hikoru, I've come for....." Looking around she notices he was with a customer and decides to hang in the back for a bit until they finish. The customer, all clad in white was an unfamiliar face for the blonde so she stopped her loud greeting midway and if she'd got the boy's attention she would smile with a slight blush and wave towards him. She'd wait, playing with Sutechi until either they were finished or Hikoru decided to show up. The items he evaluated weren't going anywhere.

Hikoru smiled as a young man came in, asking for an appraisal. He knew he was out of materials for the moment, but he was sure that he could get to them as soon as he got the mats he needed. He accepted the items with a nod and a smile

"Of course sir, i'll have it done as soon as I can, and it won't cost a thing, but a material or two donated would be nice" He said with another small smile "I will message you once It's done." And with that, he walked behind the blonde-haired girl who had walked into his shop. He came and gave her a hug from behind, kissing her cheek with a small smile "and I have your order right here my lovely." He said. He smiled and opened his HUD, and gave the items to her that we're now completed

+1 Cloak of Plunder

-All of Ariel's Items:

Spoiler

Name: Generic Armor MK.5 <Locked>
ID: 50854
Enhancements: 
+2 Eva

Name: Generic Armor MK.6 <Locked>
ID: 50855
Roll: 7 (6+1)
Enhancements: 
+1 Eva

Name: Generic Armor MK.7
ID: 50857
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 
+2 Eva +1 Thorns

Name: Generic Armor MK.8 <Locked>
ID: 50858
Roll: 8 (7+1)
Enhancements: 
+1 Eva

Name: Generic Armor MK.9
ID: 50859
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 
+3 Eva

Hataki was surprised with Hikoru's response. "Oh no no... I wouldn't ask you to go to such troubles for free. Please accept this meagre supply of raw materials. If you need more, please let me know." He accessed his inventory, pulled out a four materials and handed it Hikoru. "I'll be looking forward to your message. Thanks! Stay safe," Hataki said in response and then bowed out.

Spoiler

-4 Mats

Edited by Hataki

Hikoru nodded as the young man left, and he smiled and gave Ariel her items and gave her a peck on her cheek, and sighed and stood. He had an order to do and he needed to get it done as soon as he could. He took the cloak and picked it up. It only had room for one more Enchant, and he needed to see if he could find it. He opened his door to the backroom, and gave Ariel a small smile

"If you wanna just hang around here for a bit, the fireplace is stoked and I do have some tea." He said and he left the door slightly cracked just in case she wanted to enter, then went to the large Oak table and set the cloak down. He breathed deeply and flicked the light on, putting on his glasses to see if he could find anything.

ID: 52686

CD: 3+1= 4 <Locked> (+2 EXP)

But Sadly, the look for it only got it locked. He sighed and decided to send the player a message, telling him that it was Locked

-1 Mats

+2 EXP

Edited by Hikoru

Hataki was taking an afternoon nap behind the sewing machine in his shop when he heard the message notification. He woke up startled, thinking he had a customer. "Welc- Oh!" He tapped on the notification and read the message while rubbing his eyes. "Oh well..." He wasn't all that upset. He knew it was all a chance thing and he wasn't that lucky a person. He locked his shop and walked down the alley towards Hikoru's store. Entering the shop, he wished Hikoru with the usual broad smile. "Hey! Thanks for the appraisal. Here to pick up the cloak," he said, without a morsel of disappointment in his voice.

Spoiler

+ Cloak of Plunder

Edited by Hataki
  • 2 weeks later...

Hikoru rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly as the player seemed dissapointed. He was hoping that he could get it at least something else, but to their dismay, neither got what they wanted, and both we're a bit upset. He sighed and gave the player a small smile

"Sorry man, maybe you can get lucky next time..." He said with a small laugh. He sighed and pat the player on the shoulder, then went back into his room to take a rest and wait for the next customer to appear in his shop.

-1 Cloak of Plunder

Hydra had been wandering around here and there. Taking a break and going on a floor tour when he caught sight of a merchant's store on his journey in floor 3. "Hmm Trinkets and Drink-its... a good name!" He chuckled. Scrolling through his inventory Hydra remembered Mack had recommended he should go and get his item appraised. The brunette shrugged, he was a care-free sort of player and casually strolled in with an innocent smile on his face. "Hey there, I was wondering if I could get this item appraised?" He lay the spear lightning strike down in front the store's owner. "Thanks." He quickly added on remembering to be polite.

Spoiler

Name: Lightning Strike (Gifted by Mack)

Profession: Blacksmith

ID: ID# 52006

Roll: 9+(1)

Item Type: One handed spear

Enhancements: +2 Damage (2 slots)

Description: Lightning Strike is a spear gifted to Hydra by Mack. It is a short spear with a broad head of burnished bronze.

- 1 Spear

Edited by Hydra

Hikoru heard his bell go off, and saw a young player bringing in a spear. He gave a small smile to the polite boy, and gave him a small smile. He hadn't worked for a spear in awhile, and he hoped things would go well. He grabbed the Large weapon and held it over his head, and gave the player a nod

"This should be done soon..." He said with a small nod. He breathed and went into the back room, hoping to get lucky on the item in his hand. But sadly, the item was soon locked, and sighed as he brought it back to the player. "Sorry, I haven't had that much luck these days..." He sighed

ID: 54448

CD: 1+1= 2 <Locked> (+2 EXP)

Edited by Hikoru

Hydra took the weapon back, he wasn't disappointed but rather intrigued by how the merchant worked. "Haha don't worry about it." The spearman raised his hands and shook them in the air. Picking up his spear he quickly sheathed it, still smiling. "If I ever get any more items I need appraising I'll be sure to come back." The brunette was glad he had found a merchant and one who charged for free just made him even better to visit. Waving good bye the spearman left the store and continued on his journey making a note of the location.

Name: Lightning Strike <Locked> (Gifted by Mack)

Profession: Blacksmith

ID: ID# 52006

Roll: 9+(1)

Item Type: One handed spear

Enhancements: +2 Damage (2 slots)

Description: Lightning Strike is a spear gifted to Hydra by Mack. It is a short spear with a broad head of burnished bronze.

• 1 month later...

Azrael hadn't vanished. On the contrary, she could be found rather easily; on the bar stool of her favorite tavern performing her favorite past time: drinking.  She didn't adventure, or fight or [censored] (a former favorite pastime), no, Az simply drank. She hoped that somewhere in the real world, someone was kind enough to main line her some vodka right into her IV so she could spend her days drunk for real. Today however, she found herself heading to Hiki's shop at his request. He'd messaged her something rather strange and she wanted to get to the bottom of things. She made her way to the third floor and over to the young man's shop and damn near kicked the door in as she entered.

"So..." she said as she shambled toward the counter, "What is it you want with my Azurewrath?" 

It wasn't like she needed the damn thing anyway, she just wanted to know why he wanted it so badly.

Hikoru heard what seemed to be a loud crash, and he turned to see his old teacher, Azazel, had entered his shop. She seemed to ask why he asked for her weapon, and he gave a small smile. He was glad to see that she was alright, better than the last time he had seen her. But he wasn't sure. She smelled of wine, and a bit of booze mixed in. He just sighed and came over, not sure to give a hug or to just say hello. He just decided to get right to the point

"Well, I have a friend, and I know he needed a good weapon, and I hoped you could help me out..." He said with a small smile. He hoped tht maybe he could start being able to hang out and adventure with her again, but he had to take baby steps first.

Azrael opened her inventory and fished out her rapier; producing the weapon, she lay it on the counter.  Her weapon was a rather beautiful rapier with a flourished guard and an Azure blue hilt from which it got its name.“We good then?” She asked the young man she’d once been a mentor to.She turned to go and took a few steps away before coming back over. Her tiny delicate hand reached up and patted Hikoru’s cheek.

“You look good kiddo…” She told him and genuinely smiled for the first time in God knew how long.

And with that she left.

AZRAEL LEAVES AZUREWRATH IN HIKORU’S POSESSION.

AZRAEL EXITS STAGE LEFT TO FIND THE NEAREST TAVERN.

Hikoru smiled as she set down the Rapier on his counter, and she seemed happy about giving it for a moment. She went to turn, then came back and touched his cheek, and said he looked good. He felt the small tinge of a blush form, and did his best to hide it from her. After she left, he grabbed the Rapier and put it into his inventory. This weapon would be perfect for his friend. It offered Decent protection for the young boy, and he hoped he would get to see him soon so he could deliver it to him. He sighed and went back behind the counter, waiting for a customer to come in from nowhere

Azurewrath Aquired

Walking into the familiar shop the monochrome haired boy flashed a friendly smile, wearing nothing but a simple dress shirt and dress pants he looked more like his normal self from the real world rather than a armored man veiled in darkness. His long hair wrapped with a blue ribbon he was sharper than usual, instead of his clothes splashed with clay or paint it would have been suspicious. If his friend had bothered to ask about his recent activities. "Hey Hik, I have a few items for you to look at for me. Evaluate, Appraise. Do what it is you do and let me know what happens with them." He chuckled as he stood at the counter. Swiping open his menu he dropped a few of his items, A coat, a shield, a katana, and a curved sword. "if you need any help with materials just drop by my shop on the eighth floor." 

-Black Coat

Spoiler

Name: Black Coat. (Please change if given any enhancement.)
Item Type: Light Armor-Trench Coat.
Rarity:Good.
Enhancements:None.
Description: A simple black trench coat with a fur hood. Heavenly Arm

-Heavenly Arm

Spoiler

Name:Heavenly Arm
ID: 40250
Item Type: Shield
Enhancements: +2 Mitigation
Description: A shield in the form of an angelic wing that attaches to the arm from a bracer, the shield follows the length of the forearm and just past the elbow. when entering combat the wing will extend out to protect it's wearer.

-Nox Lamina

Spoiler

Item Name: Nox Lamina
Item type: Katana
Item Quality: Uncommon
Item Enhancements: +1 Damage
Item Description: A long curved blade that is perfectly balanced in the wielder's hand, with it being a unique design The sword is quad-bladed in the fashion of an X. Pure black with the sheath being a blood red.

-Stinger Edge

Spoiler

Item: Stinger Edge
Type: One-Handed Curved Sword
Stats: Accuracy (+1 to BD rolls)
+1 Damage
Description:
A strange curved sword that seems to have been carved from the stinger of a giant wasp. The entirety of the sword is black with what appears to be a a lacquered matte finish, with the blade itself being hollowed out in the back. Looking from above the blade looks like a V. Due to the hollow back the blade it lighter and more easily manipulated, but is still strong enough to deliver a powerful strike.

Hikoru heard his friend enter the room. and he gave a small smile and turned to his friend, accepting the items quietly and happily. Hopefully this will help him out, and with his new plushie of Ariel, he could level up faster. He gave a small laugh and took them to the back of the store and turned on the lamp, setting the items down silently, and sighed as he picked up the first item, the Black coat.He smiled as he found <Savvy> On it, and he gave a small laugh at his luck already. He sighed and continued moving, seeing if he could find anything else

ID: 58692

CD: 12

BD: 7 (Not Unique)

LD: 6 <Savvy> Found (+9 EXP)

Edited by Hikoru