» CD : [[ 3 (2+1) ]]

» ID : [[ 32955 ]]
» CD : [[ 7 (7+1) ]]

» ID : [[ 32956 ]]
» CD : [[ 8 (6+1) ]] - Uncommon Item

« 21+EXP »
« -6MATS » (21 » 15)

Edited by Takao

Lisa needed help and a lot of it. If she was going to the boss fight, she was going to need to bring a friend… one with the ability to heal her as she was not going to have very many ways to protect herself in the boss fight.  She was going to need a familiar to do her healing while she healed others. She came to the Sunflower Café looking for said good to help her out.

She entered the shop where she saw a familiar young man behind the counter. “Hi there… I was wondering if you could help me with a few things…” She said as she handed him her list off goods she required for her mission. "I've got the payment for all this right here," She said pulling a pouch containing the materials she'd use as payment for the items.

+10 MATERIAL TO TAKAO 

Name: Nectar
Your Profession: Cook
Your Rank: 5
ID: ( leave blank )
Roll: ( leave blank )
Item Type: snack
Quality: Common
Enhancements: None
Description: A sweet concoction of honey and water used to attract wildlife attracted to flower nectar

Name: Marranito

Item Type: dessert
Quality: rare
Enhancements: +2 Vitamins
Description: A pig shaped, molasses cookie that increases the eater's luck.

Name: Drunken Nut

Item Type: dessert
Quality: perfect
Enhancements: +3 Alcoholic
Description: A slice of bourbon pecan pie. Do not operate heavy machinery after consuming said sweet.  

Edited by Persephone

"Hey, no, bad reptile!" Takao said as he snatched away the pepper his familiar had been attempting to dump into one of his latest creations. "Seriously dude, why do you try to put these in everything? You're gonna like... kill somebody or something." He glanced down at the red, wrinkled pepper and shook his head. It was then that he heard the door open, and he turned his attention away from his familiar. His eyebrows raised in surprise until he remembered that he did have a shop he was running, despite how few people actually came through, and that people suddenly walking in shouldn't surprise him. He replaced his look with a warm smile and waved as she approached.

"Heya!" he said, glancing down at the list she offered him. After reading over the contents, he nodded. "I think I can handle this. Gimme one second." he said before disappearing into the back room. He returned a few short minutes later with the items in hand. "Voila! 'ere you go!" he said as he handed the items over.

- -

- x1 Nectar (Good item)
- x1 Marranito (Rare item)
- x1 Drunken Nut (Perfect item)

The young man took her list and gave it a once over before agreeing to the order. “That’s great!” she said with a sigh of relief. She waited a few minutes and wandered about the café while he disappeared to the back. The display cases were full of all sorts of delicious looking things that made the young woman start to salivate. The little cakes all particularly looked scrumptious. Just as she was about to press her face to the glass, the young man came back with her items. “You’re a lifesaver!” she said as she handed the package over. “Thank you so much!” She said cheerfully as she took up her items, added them to her inventory, and then slipped out of the shop and went back to whence she came.  

PERSEPHONE EXITS STAGE RIGHT.

» ID : [[ 33019 ]]
» CD : [[ 8 (7+1) ]] - Uncommon Item

» ID : [[ 33020 ]]
» CD : [[ 5 (4+1) ]] 

» ID : [[ 33021 ]]
» CD : [[ 4 (3+1) ]]

» ID : [[ 33022 ]]
» CD : [[ 10 (9+1) ]]- Rare Item

» ID : [[ 33023  ]]
» CD : [[ 4 (3+1) ]]

» ID : [[ 33024 ]]
» CD : [[ 9 (8+1) ]] - Uncommon Item

« 17+EXP »
« -5MATS » (26 » 21)

Edited by Takao

Opal had found herself on floor three after spending a long time in the mountains with her training, however, she wasn't supposed to be making any contact with people while she was training however this was a special occasion and she needed some items to prepare for a quest. With a heavy hood over her face, the voluptious vixen entered the quaint shop. The smell of food had sent her senses into hyperdrive as her tummy growled from the sweets that were on display. She sighed lightly to herself and walked up to the counter to catch attention of the man who owned the shop, or rather she hoped. She didn't recognize the man at first, it had been awhile since that one day when Mack carried Shirosu as a trophy and this guy had showed up to win a duel over her former Guild Leader. She coughed lightly through the heavy hood that was wrapped around her head. 

"Excuse me..." her voice muffled by the cloth over her mouth. Only her honey colored eyes could be seen through the shroud, "I am in need of some very basic items that would attract a certain snake called the Black Mamba, or the like, I am willing to pay half in Col and half in Mats, but I need at least five helpings of the item. Here are the details.

Name: Chunks of Raw Meat x5 Orders
Item Type: Snack
Quality: Common
Enhancements: None
Description: thick chunks of raw meat that would attract a species of snake deadly enough to kill its victim with a single bite. 

The woman placed on the counter a small bag of 150 Col, along with 3 Mats. The order was 5 portions of the said item, however she knew it was always nice to leave a tip for the hard working players of Aincrad. She would smile but the cloth around her mouth was disguising her face pretty well and she didn't want anyone to notice she was around the area.  

-150 Col
- 3 Mats

Takao was as hard at work in his shop as he usually was, which meant that he wasn't working at all in the slightest, and in fact had forgone any attempts at being productive in favour of simply doing nothing. He'd been staring at the wall opposite to the door, supporting his leaning weight by his elbows on the counter. His familiar was nowhere to be seen, which was usually a bad thing, but he couldn't muster up the effort to move and find the mischievous monster before it inevitably broke something. Only when the door opened did he finally move, and tilted his head backward to glance at the entrance. Upon seeing a player enter, he shifted his position and straightened up his posture, then put on his usual warm smile and greeted her with a wave.

"Raw meat? Hrm..." he muttered before swiftly opening his interface. He muddled around in his inventory for a moment before finding the items, which were more akin to cooking ingredients than actual crafts, but would work the same nonetheless. He materialized the item into a burlap-textured sack and offered them to Opal in exchange for the payment. "These should work out for ya'."

- -

- x5 Raw Meat (Good item)

» ID : [[ 33217 ]]
» CD : [[ 10 (9+1) ]] - Rare Item

» ID : [[ 33218 ]]
» CD : [[ 2 (1+1) ]] 

» ID : [[ 33219 ]]
» CD : [[ 7 (6+1) ]]

» ID : [[ 33220 ]]
» CD : [[ 7 (6+1) ]]

» ID : [[ 33221 ]]
» CD : [[ 13 (12+1) ]] - Perfect Item

» ID : [[ 33222 ]]
» CD : [[ 6 (5+1) ]]

« 20+EXP »
« -6MATS » (21 » 15)

Edited by Takao

"Ahh! That was quick. This will do just fine, thank you." The woman collected the burlap sack of raw meat chunks and made inventory of it in her menu. She would smile, but the careful woman had to make sure no one knew it was her...but it would only be a matter of time before someone would find something out. She gave a soft sigh and waved to the man and bowed her head slightly thanking him once more. She wish she had a bit more spending money, her stomach growled and she had a long trek up that mountain once more. Eyes rolled and her body shifted, the woman exited the store and made for the town portal.  

-

+ x5 Raw Meat [Good Items] 

» ID : [[ 33346 ]]
» CD : [[ 4 (3+1) ]] - Good Item

» ID : [[ 33347 ]]
» CD : [[ 10 (9+1) ]] - Rare Item

» ID : [[ 33348 ]]

» ID : [[ 33349 ]]
» CD : [[ 10 (9+1) ]] - Rare Item

» ID : [[ 33350 ]]

» ID : [[ 33351 ]]
» CD : [[ 9 (8+1) ]] - Uncommon Item

» ID : [[ 
33352 ]]
» CD : [[ 12 (11+1) ]] - Perfect Item

« 29+EXP »
« -7MATS » (21 » 14)

Edited by Takao

29 - 9 - 2015

» ID : [[ 33401 ]]
» CD : [[ 5 (4+1) ]] - Good Item

» ID : [[ 33402 ]]
» CD : [[ 3 (2+1) ]]

» ID : [[ 33403  ]]
» CD : [[ 3 (2+1) ]]

» ID : [[ 33404  ]]
» CD : [[ 5 (4+1) ]] - Good Item

» ID : [[ 33405  ]]
» CD : [[ 4 (3+1) ]] - Good Item

» ID : [[ 33406  ]]
» CD : [[ 11 (10+1) ]] - Rare Item

» ID : [[ 
33407 ]]
» CD : [[ 12 (11+1) ]] - Perfect Item

« 21+EXP »
« -7MATS » (8 » 1)

Edited by Takao

30 - 9 - 2015

» ID : [[ 33640 ]]
» CD : [[ 7 (6+1) ]] - Good Item

» ID : [[ 33641 ]]
» CD : [[ 8 (8+1) ]] - Uncommon Item

» ID : [[ 33642 ]]
» CD : [[ 5 (4+1) ]]
 - Good Item

» ID : [[ 33643 ]]
» CD : [[ 13 (12+1) ]]- Perfect Item

» ID : [[ 33644 ]]
» CD : [[ 12 (11+1) ]]- Perfect Item

» ID : [[ 33645 ]]
» CD : [[ 7 (6+1) ]] - Good Item

» ID : [[ 33646 ]]
» CD : [[ 5 (4+1) ]] - Good Item

« 27+EXP »
« -7MATS » (41 » 34)

Edited by Takao

Having been rebuffed by Rebekah in his attempts to secure some needed items from her in advance of the boss raid on the eleventh floor, Mack decided to try his hand at the shop of someone who was a bit more familiar to him. Beyond that, he knew that Takao was currently unattached to a Guild. Therefore, if the brown haired youth could be enticed to join the Blades it would be a significant boon. As he pushed open the door to Takao's eatery, Chewie bounded in. There were smells that needed smelling in the shop, and foods that needed fooding into his belly as the grizzly cub well knew. Moving through the Cafe, Mack kept a weather eye out for Takao and, once he had spotted him, he made his way over. "I'm in need of a few things for the Boss Raid, and I've got another proposition for you as well," the burly blacksmith said, wasting little time with introductions.

"Would you-" Takao said, interrupted by his familiar grabbing something else off one of the shelves and pouring it into the large pot that stewed atop the range. "Seriously? Come on, man. People are gonna eat that, probably." he said as he leaned over the pot and glanced inside. He pursed his mouth and shrugged, then glanced over his shoulder when he heard the front door open. "Ah crap. Otoko, don't touch anything else or I'm throwin' you in there next!" Takao pushed open the door that separated the kitchen from the rest of the building and closed it firmly behind him. He could already hear the sounds of the dragon-like monster scuffling around behind him, and grumbled under his breath. Takao turned forward and was met with the formidable sight of Mack, and from the sounds of scurrying around below he could only assume his familiar was along with him. "Oh, hey Mack. Sure thing, whadaya need?"

"You've never known me to beat around the bush," Mack rumbled in his typically direct manner once Takao had made his appearance in the shop. "I need the strongest alcoholic beverage you can give me. Preferably a nice strong stout beer, but I'm not picky. I need to boost my damage for the boss raid and since I won't be expected to tank then damage is all I need to worry about. Also, anything you can give me to replenish energy. I'm not really picky about the quality on that since every little bit helps," the Grandmaster said, completely ignoring the shenanigans of his familiar, which was clearly on the hunt for Takao's lizard familiar. "Finally, I know you only recently left the Guardians of Aincrad. But, if you're looking for a new guild the Crimson Blades would be happy to have you as one of us."

"Strongest alcoholic beverage..." Takao parroted as he thought. Plenty of others participating in the boss fight had asked for the same, so he'd gone ahead and made several items he thought would be popular. "I'm not really much of an alcohol drinker myself, so I don't know exactly what constitutes as strong, but I do have this-" he said. Delving into his inventory, Takao procured a bottle of golden-tinted liquid. "It's rum. I was planning to hand these out before the raid, but since you're here, you might as well take it now. I also have these too." Alongside the rum, four cans of green tea and one can of an unnamed energy drink materialized. "These'll recover your energy. I'd give you more, but Zelrius needs most of them since he's going to be handling the dregs."

The conversation shifted toward his guild affiliations, or rather his apparent lack thereof, and he huffed out a breath. "I appreciate the offer, but since guilds haven't been... working out so well for me, I think I'll stick to being solo for a while."

- -

-x1 Rum (+3 Damage|-3 Evasion / 1 Thread)
-x4 Green Tea (+4 Energy / 1 Use)
-x1 Energy Drink (+6 Energy / 1 Use)

1 - 10 - 2015

» ID : [[ 33653 ]]
» CD : [[ 11 (10+1) ]] - Rare Item

» ID : [[ 33654 ]]
» CD : [[ 5 (4+1) ]] - Good Item

» ID : [[ 33655 ]]
» CD : [[ 9 (8+1) ]]
 - Uncommon Item

» ID : [[ 33656 ]]
» CD : [[ 13 (12+1) ]] - Perfect Item