[3rd Floor] Red Dragon Café

A long yawn escaped his throat as he slowly descended the staircase opposite of the counter. Having been alerted to the presence of an unfamiliar voice, Takao's head tilted off to the side upon laying his eyes on her. "Er, yeah. I'm here," He answered, slowly dropping down to sit on the fifth stair from the bottom. "You'll uh... have to remind me 'bout the deal though. I'm not sure I- Oh, right!" Takao said, quickly raising back to his feet after remembering what exactly that'd come for.  He swiped his hand and delved into his menu, organizing a transfer of materials. "Twenty, right?"

- -

-20 Materials (to Lancelot)

3 - 4 - 2016

» ID : [[ 55092 ]]
» CD : [[ 5 (4+1) ]] - Good Item

» ID : [[ 55093 ]]
» CD : [[ 10 (9+1) ]]- Rare Item

» ID : [[ 55094 ]]
» CD : [[ 10 (9+1) ]] - Rare Item

» ID : [[ 55095 ]]
» CD : [[ 4 (3+1) ]] - Good Item

» ID : [[ 55096 ]]
» CD : [[ 8 (7+1) ]] - Uncommon Item

» ID : [[ 55097 ]]
» CD : [[ 4 (3+1) ]] - Good Item

» ID : [[ 55098 ]]
» CD : [[ 3 (2+1) ]] - Bad Item (Salvaged)

» ID : [[ 55099 ]]
» CD : [[ 5 (4+1) ]] - Good Item

» ID : [[ 55100 ]]
» CD : [[ 7 (6+1) ]] - Good Item

« +24 EXP »
« -8 MATS » (917 > 909)

Edited by Takao
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Eeek," stuttered the startled girl as she turned to see Takao approaching from the stairwell. Though he seemed puzzled at first, the higher leveled fellow quickly remembered the deal they had bargained and made a quick trade offer. Accepting the offer, Lancelot made small squeal as she watched her inventory of materials rise a bit more. Bowing tot he charitable brunette, she looked up to him and smiled. "I really do appreciate this. Let me know when you you need a favor in return," she mused. A hint of devilish intent in her voice. With that, she exited the cafe and headed back to her own shop on the floor below.

+20 Materials

Mack pushed open the door to Takao's cafe and Chewie raced in ahead of him. Somehow, the bear had learned that master had a deal for all you could eat food in this fine dining establishment and the bear was keen to find out exactly what "all you can eat" meant. "I don't know why you're so excited, I'm not here to get you anything," Mack rumbled to the bear cub as it proceeded to eagerly sniff around at everything in his never ending quest for more food. "Bard," Mack called into the shop, wondering if it would be Takao or Oto that answered the call. The blacksmith was in need of some items and it was time to collect them that way he'd already have what he wanted on hand when he needed it.

In the 12th hour before the boss fight Ariel had finally managed to get a hold of the scout cook that was supposed to lead this boss fight. "Oi Takao! I'm here for the item!" she said with a smile as she entered the cafe. It seemed to have reverted back to its initial form before the 13th boss planning which was held here. She took a few moments then saw what she needed and took it out of the display. "I owe you one for this" she said with a grin, not expecting a refusal from the brunette who undoubtedly was preparing for the upcoming battle, as was she. "Now one more place to go to" she added, marking another shop located at this floor.

'Stole' 1x Tier 2 Perfect Alcoholic Food from Takao.

The Vice Commander walked in with little pip in her step. She had come to become slightly awkward around the person after the last meeting with her attempting to recruit him into the ranks of the guild. She cleared her throat as she entered, prior to coming to his otherwise closed off shop, the two had struck a bargain with one another and she was attempting to collect on her part of the bargain, a perfect alcoholic item to help boost her damage since she was on boss detail this round. Thanks to Mack and his preparations, this boss fight might go over much more smoothly than the last one, but anything could happen, that much was possible. 

With her thoughts hanging over her, the woman absent mindly stubbed her toe into a chair, cursing lightly and shaking her head and finding the brunette she gave a gentle wave. 

"Hello, Takao. I'm here to pick up that item. And also one other thing..." the woman moved closer and leaned in out of embarrassment, "This is odd coming from an alchemist, but do you think I can bum a perf dmg pot off of you? I know it's odd, but I have had horrible crafts lately and all my good stuff is going to others. I promise to pay you back for this one." The woman offered a smile despite her red cheeks from the horrible worth she was as an alchemist. 

A self-claimed day off had given Takao a bit of time to enjoy, or perhaps endure was a better word, the company of his familiar. As the small red dragon entertained itself by climbing up the walls and swinging on nearly every object that fit the description of being "swingable", Takao's attention was brought to the front door opening. "Nobody really understands the concept of the closed sign anymore." He mumbled, arm raised in greeting to Mack, glancing over his shoulder from the table he'd been sitting at. "'ey Mack. Here for stuff, yeah?" Takao said, offering up the trade of the items they'd agreed to.

Moments after Mack left, Ariel entered. She was given the same greeting as Mack, and he wordlessly watched her approach the item he'd left out. He briefly recalled her asking for it at some point, but hadn't put much more thought into it. "'ey Ariel. Bye Ariel." He said as she left as quickly as she'd entered, and dropped his hand back down to the table.

Shortly after Ariel left, the final visitor for the day arrived. Opal stepped through the door and bumped into an unfortunately placed chair. His hand rose, same as it did with the last two, and the greeting that followed retained the format. "'ey Opal. Sure thing, I picked up a bunch from Zandra when she was clearin' her inventory out." He said, offering up a trade with the aforementioned items.

- -

-40 Good items (Mack)

-1 Vodka (Ariel)

-1 Vodka (Opal)
-1 T2 Damage Potion

Edited by Takao

The blonde was in desperate need of materials and he only knew of one player that would consider giving him some, Takao. While the two rarely spoke, they had mutual friendships and Oikawa liked to think that they respected one another. Entering the cafe, he waltzed to the counter and attempted to grab the young mans attention as he finalized what looked to be some orders. Despite his closed sign, the blonde knew better and realized that he was more than likely just closed to the general public. Once he had the brunette's attention, he would ask, "Hey Tak, I need a favor. Can I gather about 100 Materials from you? I have a huge order I'd like to do and I'm donating 50 of them to a few other people. Care to help me out ?"

+100 Materials

Takao glanced up from watching his familiar slowly row itself, on its stomach, from one side of the counter to the other, as Oikawa caught his attention. He raised his hand in greeting and briefly returned to observing his familiar's interesting method of sating boredom as the blonde spoke. "A hundred, huh?" He said, scratching his neck. "That's a pretty tall order y'got on your hands. I don't envy you," A light chuckle escaped as he swung his hand through the air and called forth the menu. A bit of skilled navigation later, and a trade with one hundred materials offered was sent Oikawa's way. "Good luck with the craftin', man."

- -

-100 Materials (Oikawa)

» ID : [[ 55788 ]]
» CD : [[ 11 (10+1) ]] - Rare Item

» ID : [[ 55789 ]]
» CD : [[ 12 (11+1) ]] - Perfect Item

» ID : [[ 55790 ]]
» CD : [[ 3 (2+1) ]] - Bad Item

» ID : [[ 55791 ]]
» CD : [[ 3 (2+1) ]] - Bad Item

» ID : [[ 55792 ]]
» CD : [[ 7 (6+1) ]] - Good Item

» ID : [[ 55793 ]]
» CD : [[ 4 (3+1) ]] - Good Item

» ID : [[ 55794 ]]
» CD : [[ 6 (5+1) ]] - Good Item

» ID : [[ 55795 ]]
» CD : [[ 12 (11+1) ]] - Perfect Item

» ID : [[ 55796 ]]
» CD : [[ 3 (2+1) ]] - Bad Item (Salvaged)

« +30 EXP »
« -8 MATS » (809 > 801)

Edited by Takao

Himawari Cafe.

Quaint in design, the cafe flooded one with the memories of home. Aromas of pastries and snacks alike filled the brunette's nostrils as he he pushed the doors leading inside. Spotting the man behind the magic, Date edged his way to the counter and let his gaze meet with that of the shop's owner.

"One snack with the 3 alcoholic enhancements if you don't mind sir, and 30 Materials too if you could spare them."

His request was simple and he was referred to the man so he hoped his order wasn't too imposing. 

Edited by Date

Takao closed and locked the door to his shop behind him as he proceeded inside. He stretched his arms out toward the ceiling and set his sword down on the counter as he passed into the kitchen. He cracked his knuckles and rolled his head across his shoulder, eager to make himself something to eat after a long, hard morning of grinding away on the eighth floor. Navigating to his inventory was quick, and the cooking process was equally so. At some point, somebody had entered the shop, although they were quickly taken care of by his familiar.

- -

-1 Rum (Date)
-30 Materials

» ID : [[ 56075 ]]
» CD : [[ 12 (11+1) ]] - Perfect Item

» ID : [[ 56076 ]]
» CD : [[ 3 (2+1) ]] - Bad Item (Salvaged)

» ID : [[ 56077 ]]
» CD : [[ 6 (5+1) ]] - Good Item

» ID : [[ 56078 ]]
» CD : [[ 12 (11+1) ]] - Perfect Item

» ID : [[ 56080 ]]

» ID : [[ 56081 ]]
» CD : [[ 2 (1+1) ]] - Bad Item (Salvaged)

» ID : [[ 56082 ]]
» CD : [[ 4 (3+1) ]] - Good Item

» ID : [[ 56083 ]]
» CD : [[ 3 (2+1) ]] - Bad Item (Salvaged)

» ID : [[ 56084 ]]
» CD : [[ 10 (9+1) ]] - Rare Item

« +30 EXP »
« -6 MATS » (801 > 795)

Edited by Takao

The Himawari Cafe. It was always such an enjoyable little eatery to visit, despite being there only once before. With the upcoming boss fight only a day or so ahead of them, Jomei felt it necessary to bring up his damage the best he could so he could actually help out during the fight for once. Opening the door to the shop, the Irishman stepped inside and up to the counter, where he saw the familiar brunet Takao. "Hey there lad. I was wondering if I could order something from you. I usually get my stuff from Zandra for my stats, but she's been very busy. I need something that could bump up my damage and make my hits stronger during the fight. I'll pay in col or mats, whichever you prefer." 

"Hey Jomei," Takao greeted upon seeing the familiar ginger. At the mention of his inquiry regarding damage increasing items, Takao procured a relevant item from his inventory. "I have this. Its a bit on the strong side though, so... y'know. Be warned." He said as he set a bottle of straight vodka on the counter. "Since its for the boss fight, no cost. Wouldn't do me any good to charge front liners. Its not like I can't get my own materials 'er anything too, so we're good."

- -

-1 Vodka

» ID : [[ 56212 ]]
» CD : [[ 6 (5+1) ]] - Good Item

» ID : [[ 56213 ]]
» CD : [[ 2 (1+1) ]] - Bad Item

» ID : [[ 56214 ]]
» CD : [[ 2 (1+1) ]] - Bad Item (Salvaged)

» ID : [[ 56215 ]]
» CD : [[ 6 (5+1) ]] - Good Item

» ID : [[ 56216 ]]

» ID : [[ 56217 ]]
» CD : [[ 7 (6+1) ]] - Good Item

» ID : [[ 56218 ]]
» CD : [[ 13 (12+1) ]] - Perfect Item

» ID : [[ 56220 ]]

» ID : [[ 56221 ]]
» CD : [[ 11 (10+1) ]] - Rare Item

« +31 EXP »
« -8 MATS » (765 > 757)

Edited by Takao

Takao place a small pile of ingredients onto the counter before him and flicked open his menu. He navigated through the various lists and options until he located a few recipes he was interested in trying. The first attempt was a failure, and he found himself unable to salvage the unfortunate mess. The subsequent attempts were of varying levels of success, with only a small fraction of his daily crafts being worth keeping. He hadn't even bothered with attempting to salvage some of the more undesirable artifacts of his profession, for his horde of materials afforded him the opportunity to be lazy

- -

» ID : [[ 56372 ]]

» ID : [[ 56373 ]]
» CD : [[ 8 (7+1) ]] - Uncommon Item

» ID : [[ 56374 ]]
» CD : [[ 4 (3+1) ]] - Good Item

» ID : [[ 56375 ]]
» CD : [[ 8 (7+1) ]] - Uncommon Item

» ID : [[ 56376 ]]
» CD : [[ 8 (7+1) ]] - Uncommon Item

» ID : [[ 56377 ]]
» CD : [[ 10 (9+1) ]] - Rare Item

» ID : [[ 56378 ]]

» ID : [[ 56379 ]]
» CD : [[ 5 (4+1) ]] - Good Item

» ID : [[ 56370 ]]

« +36 EXP »
« -9 MATS » (757 > 748)

Edited by Takao

Takao place a small pile of ingredients onto the counter before him and flicked open his menu. He navigated through the various lists and options until he located a few recipes he was interested in trying. The first attempt was a decent item, and the second attempt was much like the first. The third attempt was successful, though less so than the previous two. It was still of acceptable quality, however. Several more crafts of varying quality followed. He shrugged his shoulders and figured that was a good enough attempt for the day.

- -

» ID : [[ 56469 ]]

» ID : [[ 56470 ]]
» CD : [[ 2 (1+1) ]] - Bad Item

» ID : [[ 56471 ]]
» CD : [[ 12 (11+1) ]] - Perfect Item

» ID : [[ 56472 ]]
» CD : [[ 8 (7+1) ]] - Uncommon Item

» ID : [[ 56473 ]]

» ID : [[ 56474  ]]
» CD : [[ 6 (5+1) ]] - Good Item

» ID : [[ 56475 ]]

» ID : [[ 56476 ]]
» CD : [[ 2 (1+1) ]] - Bad Item

» ID : [[ 56477 ]]
» CD : [[ 9 (8+1) ]] - Uncommon Item

« +30 EXP »
« -9 MATS » (758 > 739)

Edited by Takao
  • 4 weeks later...

A drawn out yawn escaped Takao's throat as he wandered down the stairs from the top story of his third-floor building. He sauntered to the kitchen and approached the wall, sliding the lights on as he passed. He set about his crafting for the day after materializing a plethora of ingredients he'd been gathering and setting them out on the counter. A few successes here and there and a few failures along the way left him with a more than acceptable haul of crafting products.

- -

» ID : [[ 58803 ]]

» ID : [[ 58804 ]]
» CD : [[ 9 (8+1) ]] - Uncommon Item

» ID : [[ 58805 ]]

» ID : [[ 58806 ]]
» CD : [[13 (12+1) ]] - Perfect Item

» ID : [[ 58807 ]]

» ID : [[ 58808 ]]
» CD : [[ 3 (2+1) ]] - Bad Item

» ID : [[ 58809 ]]

» ID : [[ 58810 ]]

» ID : [[ 58811 ]]

» ID : [[ 58812 ]]

« +46 EXP »
« -10 MATS » (1017 > 1007)

Edited by Takao

roll

- -

» ID : [[ 58876 ]]
» CD : [[ 6 (5+1) ]] - Good Item

» ID : [[ 58877 ]]
» CD : [[ 5 (4+1) ]] - Good Item

» ID : [[ 58878 ]]
» CD : [[ 10 (9+1) ]] - Rare Item

» ID : [[ 58879 ]]
» CD : [[ 2 (1+1) ]] - Bad Item

» ID : [[ 58880 ]]

» ID : [[ 58881 ]]
» CD : [[ 9 (8+1) ]] - Uncommon Item

» ID : [[ 58882 ]]

» ID : [[ 58883 ]]
» CD : [[ 4 (3+1) ]] - Good Item

» ID : [[ 58884 ]]
» CD : [[ 8 (7+1) ]] - Uncommon Item

» ID : [[ 58885 ]]
» CD : [[ 7 (6+1) ]] - Good Item

« +27 EXP »
« -10 MATS » (967 > 957)

Edited by Takao

roll

- -

» ID : [[ 59073 ]]
» CD : [[ 6 (5+1) ]] - Good Item

» ID : [[ 59074 ]]
» CD : [[ 8 (7+1) ]] - Uncommon Item

» ID : [[ 59075 ]]
» CD : [[ 9 (8+1) ]] - Uncommon Item

» ID : [[ 59076 ]]

» ID : [[ 59077 ]]
» CD : [[ 13 (12+1) ]] - Perfect Item

» ID : [[ 59078 ]]

» ID : [[ 59079 ]]

» ID : [[ 59080 ]]

» ID : [[ 59081 ]]

» ID : [[ 59082 ]]
» CD : [[ 7 (6+1) ]] - Good Item

« +46 EXP »
« -10 MATS » (957 > 947)

Edited by Takao

roll

- -

» ID : [[ 59691 ]]

» ID : [[ 59692 ]]

» ID : [[ 59693 ]]
» CD : [[ 2 (1+1) ]] - Bad Item

» ID : [[ 59694 ]]

» ID : [[ 59695 ]]
» CD : [[ 12 (11+1) ]] - Perfect Item

» ID : [[ 59696 ]]
» CD : [[ 12 (11+1) ]] - Perfect Item

» ID : [[ 59697 ]]

» ID : [[ 59698 ]]
» CD : [[ 3 (2+1) ]] - Bad Item

» ID : [[ 59699 ]]
» CD : [[ 9 (8+1) ]] - Uncommon Item

» ID : [[ 59670 ]]
» LD : [[ 16 ]]      - SALVAGED

« +40 EXP »
« -9 MATS » (1103 > 1094)

Edited by Takao

Having spoken with the owner, Takao, Nikodemus made his way into 'Himawari Cafe' and browsed the wares. Finding a couple good Quality items, Nikodemus gathered them up and made his way to the counter and rapped a knuckle upon it. "Hello, Master Takao? I have come to pick up a couple Good Quality items as we had discussed." Setting the couple items down, he awaited for Takao.