PP - F6 Deep Jungle Jokes and Hijinks (Sub-Dungeon Exploration) (Lowenthal)

ID: 65964
Battle Dice: 4 (Accuracy +3) = 7
Craft Dice: 12 (Battle Healing Activated)
Loot Dice: 20 (Search and Detect +2 / Item +1) = 23 (Materials Found)
Mob Dice: 10 (Evasion +1) = 9 (+2 Damage)
Sword Art <<Vertical Square>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (8 Energy Used / 48 Remaining)

"Yeah no kiddi...oh crud wait there's two more."

As Lowenthal finished off the four that they had initially encountered, Calrex looked to see yet another two of the smaller spiders making their way over, their red beady eyes locked onto the duo, "Alright, guess I'll take these two then."

Lowering his stance the Grand Blade lit up light blue as the Ultramarine Knight triggered his <<Vertical Square>> technique. Once it built up to maximum strength he added on his <<Charge>> skill, shooting forward and slashing through the two arachnids with four rapid connected strikes, tracing a square standing up on one side in the air. Almost instantly they burst into crystals.

Resheathing his sword Calrex gave a sigh of relief, "Alright, that looks to be the last of the..."

Right after the last two were defeated, suddenly the entirety of their surroundings began to shift, moving up and down at an increasing rate, "Uh...this doesn't seem like a..."

Before he could finish his sentence suddenly both he and the self-titled Master of Shadows were propelled out of the darkness straight up, as if they were being carried up by some sudden burst of air, "Gah!"

They flew upwards for quite a period of time, but if they glanced down both could get a glimpse of what appeared to be a massive figure, of which their launching point was somewhere on its face.

As the view below became a blur suddenly the familiar ground of the sixth floor as they came down to the ground.

Unfortunately, Calrex endued up nearly faceplanting the ground, "I'm gonna take a guess...but I think we were just sneezed out of some kind of giant..."

Loot List:
2 Materials

HP List
Calrex: 208/304 (18+2(2) - 75(2) MIT = 2 Minimum DMG | 16 Battle Healing)
   Energy: 48/56 
(Hate: 0) Lowenthal: 116/116
   Energy: 25/29

Enemies:
Time-Spinner Spawn 5: 0/24 (10+3 DMG * 4 Art - 6 MIT = 46 DMG)
Time-Spinner Spawn 6: 0/24 (AOE)
MIT: 6
DMG: 18

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"NOSE!" Lowenthal shouted out with excitement as he looked up at the massive head that loomed above. Lowenthal called up to it, surpressing his giggles. "Sorry about that!" Lowenthal said waving at the creature that had just sneezed the two out. Lowenthal stood up, only now realizing that he had landed on Calrex. "Heh heh, sorry." Lowenthal picked up his dagger, and sheathed it. "Well, I think I've had enough dungeon hunting today. Maybe again sometime later. Like, in a week or so" Lowenthal said, rubbing the back of his head. "But no doubt in my mind that was fun, as well as taxing." Lowenthal said, mostly to him self. "But no, seriously. I had a great time and all, but I'm not eager to go head first back into caving like that again." Lowenthal reiterated. "I'm out, peace." Lowenthal said, before retreating back to the seventh floor town hub to teleport home.

Calrex gave a laugh as Lowenthal peaced out of their adventure, raising a hand with his body still stuck to the ground, his voice muffled, "Alright then...I'll catch you later Lowe. Let me know when you're up for another one."

Giving a small sigh the bluenette planted his hands, elbows upright before pushing himself off of the ground, some dirt falling off of his face, "Guh...I think I got some dirt in my mouth...why did they have to replicate the taste of dirt. Puh!"

Getting to his feet he dusted off his clothing, looking at the area around, "Well, I guess we ended up where we started. Better get started heading back then."

Putting his hands into his pockets the bluenette made his way back in the direction of the Amazon settlement, "Hopefully everything we've done today proves to be helpful.

Topic Complete

• Topic Complete (1 SP)
  • Lowenthal Gains Shadowed Path
  • 5 Pages Completed (2000 col + 5 SP / 1000 + 5 SP each)
  • Intermediate Dungeon Completed (2 SP)
  • Intermediate Dungeon Rewards:
    • 4 Materials / 2 each
    • Col: ID: 66041 LD: 20 / 1820 col / 910 each