[OP-F13] Azure Holiday Party

(OOC- Santa hats will be provided upon request. Please remember the only requirement is but a simple gift. And yes you can give a pair of socks.)

A loud beeping rang in my ears for about two minutes before I grumbled and shut it off with my menu. Normally I didn't set an alarm for anything, and judging from the lack of light outside I knew it was way before the time I usually woke up. I rubbed my eyes and yawned. Thinking that my bed was somehow bigger I rolled to the right and was met with the edge. I held onto my sheets for dear life but inevitably fell onto the floor. I laid on the floor for a moment, thinking if getting up this early was really worth the cause. In the end I knew I had to do this, even if I didn't feel like it anymore because the invites were already out. I got up from the wooden floor and threw my light blue covers back onto my bed. I neglected that messed up sheets and walked to the other side of my room to my two chests. I opened the inventory for the first one and equipped my usual boots, tights, and dress. Over the top I put on the scarf Keith gave to me last Christmas. It was nostalgic to me, wearing a gift and throwing another party. There were differences, big and small, but overall there were still some things the same. I scrolled up and down until my eyes met with a certain potion I bought from Mari. I smirked, remembering what I did last year to my hair with this potion. I clicked on the description and nodded to myself, knowing exactly what I was going to do with it. I closed my menu, shut my chest, and walked outside of my room quietly. It was still very early in the morning so I tried my best to maneuver through the halls without waking anyone, especially the other commandants. Every commandant had a room on the second floor while the rest of the guild had rooms above us. I liked only having to walk so far up the stairs to my room but I didn't know who lived beside me. There were only six others so it was down to Zelrius, Tristan, Rebekah, Ssendom, Shark, and Zero. I felt lucky to have a high ranking position in the guild, even after slacking off for such a long time. Everyone worked so hard to buy the guild so staying here all the time made me feel a tad guilty. I didn't contribute a dime to the purchase of it, and that wasn't okay with me. I didn't like participating in team events or anything like that but when it came to boss fights, friends, and Azure I didn't screw around. Therefore, I would one day repay them, 

As I crept down the stairs I remembered the conversation I had with Tristan about a month or two ago. He suggested I get a profession. At the time it was a little crazy but now the proposition didn't seem like such a bad idea considering I was going to pay back the guild somehow. When I reached the main hall I turned the lights on and began to set up. Zelrius had already taken his stuff down so I had no cleaning up to do. The giant tree was already in the hall, but not where I wanted it. I practically hugged the tree and began pushing it back towards the end of the hall. I didn't want everyone coming inside to run into, that would be hazardous. Satisfied with my placement, I opened the three boxes in one of the corner I had set out the night before. The first had lights, which of course were tangled. I sighed while untangling the string. It took me nearly forty minutes to get them sorted out since it was supposed to cover the massive tree that went almost halfway to the ceiling. I wrapped the tree with white lights all the way to the top by throwing most of them, literally. The next box was tinsel. I quickly put them all around the tree, using a chair carefully to bring them all the way to the top. Finally, the lat one was full of different shaped, colored, and textured ornaments. To avoid my mistake from last time I used an actual stool to put them each on the branches so I wouldn't fall. When I finished with each of the boxes I threw them into the meeting room and turned off the lights again. I looked back upstairs to see if anyone's light was on. I couldn't see anything so I assumed I was quiet enough and left the guild.

When I stepped outside the sun was just about to be in the center of the sky. I knew had to hurry up so I practically ran to Ssendom's shop. I hoped he was there instead of sleeping in his room at the guild. I would feel so dumb for wasting my time if he wasn't at his shop. (I posted in the actual shop so...cut scene?) Luckily he was there and I ended up getting twelve chocolate bars, free of charge. I ran back to the guild hall, bag full of chocolate in hand. I placed eight of the twelve bars into my inventory and put the rest of them onto one of the tables. Along the walls were rectangular shaped table adorned with red table cloth I had put on the night before with the boxes and tree. Since there were only three chocolate bars left I opened them and split them into thirds so more people could enjoy them. The remaining tables were dismal, bare, and required food. I was getting worried but I also had faith that Rebekah would come soon with the food. If she didn't come I always had Ssendom, who generously offered to cater as he had materials laying around and wanted to help. I didn't even speak to him for more than ten minutes and he offered to help me in any way possible, which was nice because I had only thrown one party at a much smaller scale. I took one last glance around the room before realizing that I needed chairs. There was nothing worse than having nowhere to sit at a larger event. I sprinted to the meeting room and grabbed two chairs, one in each arm. I placed them on the walls just a little bit away from the tables and ran back for more. This continued until I had gotten every chair from that room into place. I looked at the two rows of chairs and frowned, it was asymmetrical. The left side of the room had one more chair than the other. I contemplated whether or not to just removed it but I remembered that the last chair was behind the tree from a few days ago. I placed the last one on the opposite side and smiled, this was gonna be great. I had never planned something so exciting before. And though I probably wouldn't tell anyone, I was really excited for this. However there was a con to this...I was completely worn out from so much running around all day. The time had gone by pretty quick, as it was about to begin in a few hours after the sun set. I collapsed in the nearest chair and leaned my head against the wall with my eyes closed. The party would start in about a few hours, so I had some time to kill-- to think. 

Edited by Kiru
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was still dark out as Ssendom made the trek to the thirteenth floor to celebrate the holidays with his guild, he had been alone for so long before Meokka and so long after her now that he didn't normally feel comfortable around large groups of people, but it was event held by Kiru and she asked him to go and attend. He would do it for his fellow commandant and those that would attend, that and he missed his own bed since he didn't sleep much for days on end as it was becoming obvious with the bags and black circles around his eyes. Exhausted he reached the building, easily to his notice he saw Kiru sitting inside. "Good to see you again Kiru. What do you need me to do?" He asked his fellow commandant while entering the building knowing she would probably follow him into the building to talk some more. He immediately made his way to the massive kitchen he had purposefully built for the entirety of the Azure Brigade.

Dom opened the fridge that he had specifically put in there with parameters that only he could open, which was directly next to the fridge that was specifically set to Rebekah's parameters since both were linked directly to each persons Materials in their inventory. He took out a few things of eggs, bacon, biscuits, milk, and various other things for breakfast. Dom got right to work, making a HUGE feast of food for all the guests that would arrive at the party. He whipped together a huge batch of scrambled cheesy eggs with some garlic, salt, pepper, and a light spritz of cinnamon for a unique flavor. He took the Bacon and made two different styles, crunchy and chewy bacon for there can be no argument over which is the better. He made fluffy biscuits, a metric ton of them and put out complete garlic butter spread next to a sausage gravy as well for options of what to put on them. He made sausage, hashbrowns, pancakes, waffles, deviled eggs, rice, and even oatmeal so people had a variety of things to choose from. There was easily enough food to feed almost forty people regardless of if that many would show. He also squeezed fresh oranges for Orange Juice, he had already made bottles of maple syrup in his spare time here in the Azure Kitchen as well. He had everything ready food wise for the entirety of the morning.

He had all the food done after about two hours. He had already wrapped a very important gift to whom he would designate to he didn't exactly know just yet. He then dropped his menu and began to set parameters for anyone who entered the party would have an envelope appear on the tree taking 1500 col out of Dom's pocket and setting it in there so that they could have a Christmas Present regardless of whom entered the event. After he had finally set it up. He walked over to Kiru and sat down next to her, "So where do I put this big ol' box?" He asked her as he brought a box large enough to fit two of her in and wide enough for the two of her to fit comfortably, "Mind you it is really heavy too." He chuckled.

Spoiler

The Item in the Box is not to be revealed until the person who opens it. Nothing like a little MysDOMry

Red sat at an inn on floor thirteen. He was looking at his unequipped inventory, and could not figure out what to take with him to a holiday party hosted by the Azure Brigade. This was Red's chance to show off to one of the top guilds, or the top guild in Aincrad. Red wouldn't pass that up for the world. So Red decided to take a couple items and wrap them up all as one, to give someone a full set of items. But what could he put in the set, he wondered...... Eh, Red decided he wouldn't go crazy. but he wanted to make someones day.... So Red decided to wrap up the following:

Gift: Red's Generous Gift:

Spoiler

Star-Burst(Heavy Armor Shield) [+6 Damage Mitigation]

Dragon Breastplate(Heavy Armor) [+9 Damage Mitigation]

Dragon's Bane(1-Handed Longsword) [+3 Damage]

Card-Board Box

Tag, saying: From Red, enjoy it :)

Red put a little tag inside of the present, without knowing if he was supposed to or not, and it said: From Red. Enjoy it. With a little smiley face. Red put it all in a box, and wrapped it in a old looking red and green striped wrapping paper. On the outside, he also put a tag saying it was from him. Hurriedly, Red rushed out of the inn, wanting to keep his reputation high by being their early, and maybe helping out with a few things. He quickly made his way over to the Azure Brigade Guild Hall, and then went in, seeing two players their. Assuming they both were of the Azure Brigade, Red walked up to a girl (who was, in Red's standards, very very cute), and asked a question. "So, ummm, umm, " Red stuttered for a moment, "Where do I put this at???" Red looked around at the big Christmas tree and the beautiful lights around the room. Red held out the box, waiting for a response. 

Red was in Christmas looking clothes: A Red Plad button-up, Kacki pants, and nice, dark brown shoes. Red hated to admit it, but he actually looked kind of nice. All he had to do was to not make a fool of himself tonight, then he could call it a success. 

(OOC: What's this about a santa hat??? Yay!!!)

Edited by Ace9

Excited for the Christmas party up on floor 13 I made my way out of my shop and found myself at the teleport pavilion I called out "Floor 13" and the white light encased and spiraled around me taking me to floor 13. I hadn't been up this high before and it was very exciting to go to this party. With my gear and present in hand I found my way to the Azure Brigade Hall. I knew I was early but I decided to go inside and help a bit anyways since I had nothing better to do. I sat my present on a table and walked over to help finish decorating. I knew that many more would arrive and I was looking forward to seeing one of the largest group of people in this game that I have been to. I looked around and knew that there had been a lot of work put into this so far and I was super impressed. after the decorations were set I sat down and waited for more guests to arrive.

My present

Spoiler

Perfect present pouch:

A pouch that contains three bottles  on the outside there is a tag that says "Merry Christmas 

--- X1 Dragonhide Elixer (+9 mitigatation for one thread)

---X1 Crafters Respite (Reset crafting attemps for the day)

---X1 Rainbow Elixer (makes the drinker see multi colored everything and gives the drinker hallucinations  

all items made at Coddexx's Cauldron 

Edited by Coddexx

Someway or another a invitation found its way in Ariel's Inbox as she was cleaning up the shop, after her daily morning training. Why would she keep such a daily routine from real life here? perhaps to not lose track of her true self. Either way, she smiled as she saw the name of the organizer. "It's been too long." she muttered to herself as she finished cleaning. 'Now to get some presents ready.' thought the rapier user as she went through the shop's inventory finding a particular item under the 'Azure' etiquette. 'He said he would come for it when he has the founds... most likely he just forgot about it.'thought the blonde as she transferred it to her own inventory after wrapping it as a Xmas gift. After adding a couple more, she looked towards the big mirror in her shop... "This won't do..." she said as she looked at herself, more specifically her outfit, then grabbing some red and white materials and making something new for her wardrobe.

It didn't took long before she was prepared and after glancing towards the fireplace she asked with a saddened tone: "Are you coming?"... most likely being ignored by Kimba, she sights and heads towards the teleport gate in Snowfrost village. "13th floor" she says just loud enough to be send to activate it and be sent the specified destination. Luckily the Azure HQ wasn't hard to find and after double checking she was at the right place, as only a moron wouldn't notice the exterior flags, she makes her way in and greets the present company with a wave. Her attire was quite different from usual, choosing a 'Santa's little helper' themed dress and complements. (visual aid)

She tried to keep a smile as she wasn't exactly feeling jolly because of certain things that happened a while back. Still she approached Kiru who looked somehow tired with a: "Otsukaresama desu! - Thank you for your work!" as a greeting. After summoning her HUD inventory and materializing 4 gift boxes, she placed them near the beautifully adorned Xmas tree. One of them had a nametag on it saying: "To Zero, from Santa's helper!" while another wrote: "To Zelrius, from Santa's helper!" the rest were unmarked, .

Boxes content:

Spoiler
Box#1 - For Zero :

Box#1 - For Zero :

Spoiler

Name: Morning Star's Coat
Profession: Tailor
(7) High Mentor
ID: 
Roll: 12 (11+1)
Item Type: Light Armor
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +6 Damage Mitigation +1 Evasion
Description: 
 A charcoal black coat with silver chains keeping it closed and decorative black wings on the back. They emanate a faint flame whenever the wearer moves. On the right shoulder there is a small, discreetly placed white crowned lion logo.

Box#2 - For Zelrius :

Spoiler

Name: Elegant Tux - Xmas Edition-
(8) Provisional Master
ID: 
Roll: 6 (5+1)
Quality: Good
Enhancements: N/A
Description:
A red and white Tuxedo with a cloak of Santa colors, having a barely visible white crowned lion logo on its right breast pocket. It was complemented by a optional Santa hat.

Box#3: 

Spoiler

Name: Evasive Allure 
(8) Provisional Master
ID: 
Roll: 12 (11+1)
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +1 Sawy +2 Evasion
Description: 
A ordinarily light armor piece that seemed pretty generic at first sight, much like starter gear. But having been made by Aincrad's #1 tailor, standing as proof a discreetly placed small white crowned lion logo. The player equipping this item will notice that fighting would prove a much more simpler task.

Box#4:

Spoiler

Name: Feline Companion Plushie - Xmas Edition -
(8) Provisional Master
ID: 
Roll: 12 (nat)
Item Type: Plushie
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +1 Ambition
Description:
A small plushie that can be used as a weapon attachment to the hilt. It has the form of a black cat wearing a Santa hat, mysteriously providing motivation for the crafter that's equipping it.

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Calrex gave a yawn as he looked at a message he had recieved. Indeed, it was a reminder for the invitation he had received from the Azure Brigade, a cordial welcoming to their holiday party. It had been some time since he went to a social event within SAO, the last being Tristan and Flints' wedding and reception. Nonetheless, with such an invitation he felt he should at least stop by for some period of time.

Looking at the recipients he saw that his wife, Teayre, was amongst those invitied. With a growing smile on his face he got out form underneath the covers, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek, "Time to wake up Teayrie, well, at least if you want to go the party."

Swiping on his menu he equipped his casual combat clothing, deciding to forego his armor and sword, "Only problem is that I don't have anything I can bring as a gift...I guess that's what happens when you're more towards combat than making things. Besides...I don't think anyone would really want a fish or soggy boot as a present."

Stepping out into the front of the shop he gave a quick stretch before a small yawn escaped his lips. Glancing back into the makeshift bedroom he gave a small laugh as he saw the redhead was still not quite ready. Once she was he took her by the arm as the two went to the new guild hall of the Azure Brigade, entering inside. As he quickly scanned the interior Calrex gave a small chuckle to himself, "Well, they certainly went big on this. It certainly matches their guild's character. What was the phrase? Go big or go home, right?"

He gave a wave to the various guests that were already there before approaching the large tree where the presents were being placed, scratching the back of his head for a second, swiping on his inventory, "What to put...what to put..."

Nearly ten minutes after sitting down I was greeted by the sound of the guild door opening. My eyes opened slowly as the player walked inside. Judging from the way they entered they were either way too comfortable with the hall or it was an Azure Brigade member, I guessed the latter. I stood up to clearly see a face, it was Ssendom, whom I got chocolate from less than four hours ago. "Hey, thanks for coming on such a short notice." I smiled and followed him into the kitchen I didn't know we had. When I stepped inside the room he was already pulling ingredients out of the refrigerator. "I uh, I guess you can make food if you like. You seem pretty excited so I'll let you get to that. When Rebekah comes I'll let her come make her special cake for the guests." I said as he carried on with preparing what seemed to be breakfast. Even though it was getting late in the evening it was still a good idea to make this kind of food for everyone. Personally I didn't eat breakfast because I slept in so this was a treat for me. For the next hour I was mesmerized by his skills. He made several dishes at once and pumped out over five in less than seventy minutes. I paid close attention to everything he was doing because if I was going to do any profession, cooking would be my first choice. He added special ingredients to the eggs, made two types of bacon, and even squeezed orange juice. I made a mental note to visit his store again sometime and peeked outside of the kitchen just in time to see an unfamiliar player wander in. As he walked up to me I smiled politely, I didn't want to be rude to my first guest not from Azure Brigade. "You see that tree over there?" I pointed to the end of the large hall to where the ginormous tree was. "You can put it under there. Thank you for coming." I stated and walked over to my chair. "Oh and hey? There's hats if you'd like one!" I said loudly and pointed again to a fourth box on the stairs labelled "santa hats, take one". I took a seat directly by the door. 

After speaking with the new player Ssendom appeared from the kitchen and came to sit by me. In front of his was probably the biggest gift I'd seen since I was little. I stared at it for a few moments, pondering of what he could have possibly put inside before actually communicating. "You can put it under the tree....or beside it since it's too large to fit under. Mind telling me what's inside there?" I asked, knowing that he probably would like to keep it a secret. I stood up from my seat and saw another person walk in. This one didn't introduce themselves however, they simply walked inside and placed their gift on the table. I chuckled a little to myself, the player reminded me of myself. I lifted up the box that they had left on a table and placed it under the tree. 

I heard the door open yet again, this time it was someone I knew. My eyes filled with excitement as the blonde walked over to me. "Hey Ariel, I like the outfit." I said and watched her place her presents underneath the tree. "Oh that reminds me..." I opened my inventory and found the gifts I wanted to give. It wasn't a cute item or something to be worn, it was a useful one that could mean the difference between life and death. And at this time of the year I thought it would be fitting to give the gift of five extra health points, especially if any players in the lower levels came to this event. I pulled them both and placed them gently below the green mass. While I had my menu open I selected my hair potion. I took the lid off the crystal bottle and drank the entire thing. I imagined what I wanted my hair to look like and opened my eyes. I grabbed a strand from each side of my head and nodded. Then, I grabbed my Christmas hat and put it over my now half black, half red hair. 

Potion used: 

Spoiler

Potion of Fancy Follicles
Shop: http://www.sao-rpg.c...tial-alchemics/
Description: Changes the person's hair colour for a day. 

Spoiler

Gift #1 (Red and white paper, like a candy cane)

Name: Recovery Crystal II

Effect: HP Recovery Crystal  Heals 10 HP instantly! This does not require a post action

Description: This Crystal glows a soft blue and feels cool to the touch, when you use it you feel as though you just stepped out of a shower, aahhh refreshing!

Gift #2 (Green paper with tiny golf flakes embedded in)

Name: Healing Potion

Effect: Heals the user for 5 Hp. Requires a post action.

Edited by Kiru

Zelrius groaned and turned over in his bed the noises were coming from all around the Guild hall as he could hear people enter and muck about downstairs. He wanted no part in another party. Azure had been doing event after event, the Guild being far more social in the last three months than it had been in the last two years all together. It was wearing him down, and the boy didn't know for how much longer he could wear his fake and arrogant smile. Standing up, knowing that the Commandant could not keep away from a social event without arousing suspicion, he looked in the mirror again. His eyes were ringed with crimson circles and dark lines hung heavy under the dark blue orbs. Though he spent a lot of time on his bed in the inn room, very little of that time was spent sleeping. He attemped his facade and while it came out as it always did, it seemed so fake with the rest of his facial features. He sighed, and let it slump again, digging through his inventory for the hideous Hydra helm he had used so often before. Beings he had attended his own birthday party with the Skull of the fallen Hydra, he didn't think anyone would think anything of it. Zelrius on this particular day didn't put on all his gear like normal, simply he loose fitting silk clothing that he wore to relax in.

He made his way down stairs, no swords on his hip, no pendants around his neck. No cloak on his back and no tuxedo to be heard of. The only gear he wore was the Hydra skull and that was merely to mask the rest of his face. It would be the first time in a long while Zelrius felt and would look his age, boyish, rather than as a Commandant. He looked about and merely stayed on the edges of the people, sitting in a chair, his leg resting on the opposing knee, and just gazing about at the happenings of the party.

Daeron had just finished his registration for the holiday event, almost forgetting about the party he had a notification set for. He left the first floor quickly as dusk hit and by the time he had arrived it was already dark out. Though for a high leveled floor that should feel intensifying and scary, the party sure made it feel welcoming. Daeron hadn't made his way to the guild house once yet, and to be completely fair, he had no need to.

As he approached the door, he heard commotion inside already. So many different choices should feel welcoming, but to be completely honest he had no clue how people would react to his entrance especially with the changes he had made. Opening the door all the way, he entered, nervously. Shutting the door behind him, he walked over to Kiru. "Merry Christmas..." he said, holding a long, rectangular box with his name on the tag.

Daeron, a founder of the Azure Brigade was nervous to see how people were. Granted he was able to see some familiar faces there were also some that he didn't know as well as barely knew. He gave Kiru a hug as a friend and then walked over to the tree to deposit the gift box along with all the others. Afterwards, he simply walked over to one of the tables and sat down, not saying anything as he didn't want to start too much conversation since he didn't exactly have a thing for social people. 

For a moment, I fiddled with my new red hair on the left side of my head. It was different from my usual hair color but it didn't feel that different at all to me. I looked up from my hair to notice the door opening slowly. From the outside, Daeron came in. I couldn't pinpoint the exact last time I saw him but I knew it had been awhoelsince our last encounter. It suddenly dawned on me that I hadn't been in contact with anyone other than a select few for the past months. It was clear that this party was necessary. Without it I probably would have forgotten that I had friends other than Azure. Which reminded me, Daeron was now apart of the Brigade again, and was coming over to me. I warmly smiled at him and repeated the same words he had said to me, back to him. I was then greeted with a hug, in which I stood in shock for a moment. It had also been a long time since anyone has hugged me, or even touched me for the matter excluding handshakes. I let out a large breath, not realizing that I was holding it in the first place, and wrapped my arms around him. I then let go and watched him retreat back to a table near the food. "The food!" I thought, noticing that I had totally forgotten to set out the food. It was not Ssendom's job, it was mine. I scurried over to the millions of trays and began to spread them out around the room. I picked up some of the heavier ones and carefully brought them to the other side of the room. On my way over I noticed a rather strange player sitting alone at one of the end chairs. I placed the food out accordingly and looked back at the person. I then saw that it wasn't some random person being antisocial or shy, it was Zelrius in what seemed to be his pajamas. I stared at him for a good ten seconds before walking over to where he was. I had no idea why I was so compulsive, I guess it was because how he was dressed. Maybe it was the way he was seated? I sat down next to him and crossed one leg over the other, staring forward but peeking at him from my right eye. "...hey Zelrius." I breathed out, finding it hard to even speak to him. It seemed like hours had passed by before I dared to say my next words. "Zelrius. I've come to realize that yes Keith is important and I know I said I'd stop looking for him but I won't forget him. However, you are here right now. You're the closest person I've got to family right now other than Tristan. He's got someone now though, so I can't rely on him too much. I guess what I'm trying to say is...I'm sorry." I looked down and opened my menu, retrieving one of the chocolate bars that Ssendom made. I held it out to him with a pained smile. "Happy Holidays Zelrius." 

Now that more people had arrived and I didn't feel weird being one of the only ones I got up from where I was sitting and walked up to Red to say hi. "Hey how have you been?  Haven't seen you for a while how are you?" I said smiling slowly beginning to feel in touch with my surroundings. This truly was an amazing hall and it was hard to feel comfortable in such a large room. As I was talking to Red I took a Santa hat from the box I saw and put it on my hat smiling. " there we go now I feel much more festive." Finding my way to the table that had all the food I said to him "Hungry?" As I took a piece of chocolate and put it in my mouth. It melted quickly and was very sweet. " I'm not super hungry myself but I can't help but munch when there is all this good stuff around." I liked seeing more faces around the place and I knew that they were more people that I should aquaint myself with. I made a mental note to myself to say hi to all of them as I returned my focus to Red. 

Red was walking over to the tree to set his present down when Coddexx came over to say a few words, to engage in conversation. Red smiled, a friendly one, and then took a santa hat too. "Eh, alright. Haven't actually done much. I do know that after this party, I'm gonna go search for snowflakes. You know anything about them????" Red did not know if Coddexx had seen Red too at the event, but Red had seen Coddexx. But he had also saw his name, on the naughty list. Man this sounds freaking weird... Naughty List, Nice List..... Lol Red retured to Earth from thought and then said "Yes I am!" Red took a little chocolate piece from the table, but wondering if he should at the same time. Man, I'm so greedy..... "Yah, me too!" Red looked at Coddexx. "I am so ready to go collect snowflakes bro. Plus, there's supposed to be an awesome award for Anyone who participated, not just the winning team!!!! Of course, the winning team gets a better prize, so I plan on winning, but..... Well? Are you participating in the event????"

Taking a bit more food and thanking whoever made it silently in my mind I answered Red. "Yeah I've been put on the naughty list, go figure.  I'm looking forward to hunting for the snowflakes as well.  I take it you were put on the other team?" I asked as I remembered the strange little elf that had told us about the event. "I don't know why but I have always loved seasonal special events. And the winter ones are usually my favorite ones. The whole atmosphere is a lot of fun. If you haven't seen yet Rag has been hosting a snowman design contest on the first floor you should definatly check it out. Plus the prize money is a lot of col. I think first place gets 20,000 col" I couldnt help but smile as I felt at ease at this party and was starting to have some fun. 

Red had gone on an adventure with this "Rag" once. They were cool together, but Red didn't think of Rag as one he'd want to be around 247. But the Rag Level one that Red saw- There was no way that guy would be hosting a snowman design contest. He seemed like one of those guys who would need help and someone to hold their hand in every little thing they did. But no, Rag must've changed a bit since they were level 1. I did, so it's completely possible he did. But where in the world did he get the cup money for that?????? "Where in the world did Rag get the money for that??? That's a lot of col. I could be closer to buying myself a house. Speaking of which, can you own more than one house in SAO???? That'd be interesting." Red smiled as he bit down into the milk chocolate, as his taste buds were flushed with deliciousness. Red looked around more at the structure of the Azure Brigade Guild Hall. It was simply amazing, but must have cost big dollars......

Daeron rose from the chair he was sitting in. All this being a loner was making him hungry. As he walked over to the table of contents, Coddexx and Red were both talking about how a player earned so much col to giveaway as prizes, eating a light meal, he turned towards both of them. "Zelrius supplied him with the col, and also congrats on joining the event, I look forward to working with my team." He said with a friendly chuckle. He gave a look over to Kiru. Though he had no clue why, he found something he could see in her. How was it that he never noticed this? 

He couldn't take his eyes off her and every time he did, he'd simply catch himself looking again minutes later. "Nobody here brought any alcohol did they? I sure could need it!" He said to the two, eating crumbs from the light food he just ate.

That.... That makes a little more sense. Red smiled to this player, although at the same time noticing the fact he was an orange player. Red just needed to be sure he didn't say something stupid to anger him. "Yah I am so ready for this event too!!!! You got any clue on what the reward might be???" Red smiled, but then thought, Oh crap. I should probably introduce myself. "By the way, my name is Red. It is nice to meet you." Red looked around, but noticed Daeron was kind of distracted during their conversation, looking at the girl who had offered the Santa hat to Red. She was the host of the party. But when the player brought up the alcohol, Red laughed, just a bit, and then noticed the host's hair color..... Red didn't remember her having red hair before..... But then he remembered there are potions that change your hair color. But Red wondered how that worked. Did you just drink it and say the color you want, or does each potion have to have a specific color??? Eh. Didn't matter to Red. "Hey Coddexx, may I ask what brought you here to this party????"

Seeing Daeron come up and talk I gave him a warm greeting "Hey Merry Christmas! And that sounds awesome i find it funny how I'm on the naughty list though. I'll have to work hard to gather the snowflakes Itll be pretty fun trying to get them." Thinking about his question I laughed. "I don't know where any might be but I would ask Kiru. She seems to be the one who put most of the planning together. Have either of you been to something like this before?" Looking at Red I added "and I'm sure if you have the col you can have as many houses as you want. But I'm on the same page as you that is quite a bit of col and I would love to have it coming my way." Looking at all the food on the table I took myself some more food and looked at Daeron "Do you have a house?"

I said to red "I'm not quite sure what brought me here I saw the postings for the party and thought that it would be a lot of fun to come and meet some people. I've just always been a big fan of parties and holidays for that matter. How about you?"

Edited by Coddexx

"To tell you the truth, I saw this as a chance to get into the Azure Brigade, the best guild in the game at the moment. There aren't very many active guilds right now. And this one is by far the best out of the ones that are active. So I would naturally do anything to get in. Also I loved the idea of the present boxes, and had a ton of extra crap in my inventory, so I just brought some of it. " Red smiled. "I also would love to have some true friends in this game, and this party could definitely get me a friend. At least, I hoped. Well, it led me back to you so I'm happy about that! " Red looked around, and thought a moment. "Hey, Coddexx, am I the only one that likes being trapped in this game??? I mean, of course I miss my dad and all, but my mom is dead, and my step mom is a devil, my oldest favorite brother is dead, The only people I miss from IRL are my little Half Sister, Indigo, and  my dad, Dave. How about you???"

Really taking what Red said into account I said " Azure is definatly a great guild but I heard that they don't take applications from players they have to personally contact you." Thinking a little about the guild that I am trying to join the image of the Velvet room popped into my mind and I really hope that goes well I would really like to join them. Thinking of his other question I thought much more deeply and my face sobered a little. " I see where youre coming  from Ive always been a big fan of these types of worlds and the type and I've really gotten a liking here I have my own shop and am starting to make my spot. Honestly it's almost a dream come true but I try not to think of my life irl I left behind my mother and sister I really miss them but I have to stay focussed here if I have any chance of seeing them again"

Daeron chuckled as he heard the two talking about getting into Azure. "It's true, we don't accept applications. I'm one of the five founding members of the Azure Brigade. It wasn't until I was given this orange icon that I was voted out of the guild by my closest friends. Now, being back in I'm no longer a ccommandent." He said running his hand through his golden hair.

"Also, the potion had to be of a certain color... my hair used to be brown" he added, catching himself eyeing Kiru yet again, quickly correcting himself so that he wasn't anymore.