[Shop-F1]The blazing Typhoon [Rank 10 Grand Master Blacksmith]

The white haired teen opened the door to the smithy with a jingle of the bell. Lycan proceeded to the counter with a sack of col in hand. Behind it, a large framed man stood which Lycan only assumed was the owner.

"Hello, sir," he began to catch his attention. "Could I trouble you for a request? I am looking for a pair of armored forearm gauntlets. I'm not really using them for defense, but I'm hoping to split a rock in two with them. You think you could smith up something like that? Maybe something with a wolf motif?"

Spoiler

Name: [Grips of the Twin Wolves]
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 6
ID: [Leave blank]
Roll: [Leave blank]
Item Type: [Armor - Gauntlets]
Tier: [1]
Quality: [Perfect]
Enhancements: [+3 Unarmed Damage]
Description: [A pair of banded arm gauntlets covering the fist and up to the elbow. Each band is hammer forged and in such a way that it remains jagged. An the plate which covers the hands, the right depicts a fierce wolf devouring the sun in a raised motif. The left depicts a softer looking wolf devouring the moon in a raised motif. Each finger tip is crafted so that the tips are as pointed as fangs. The icon of the Blazing Typhoon is engraved on the largest band at the top of the forearm.]

As the boy finished speaking, he placed the 1,500 col on the counter and a trade window appeared.

-1,500 col

Edited by Lycan
  • Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hakai entered the shop once more, picking up her claws and storing them in her inventory before writing out yet another order. She had seen someone walk in before her, so she had no doubt that the wait on her honeymoon present for Sierra would be a lot longer than her claws had been. She wasnt too worried about that though. She was more worried about whether or not the shop owner would accept a hybrid form of payment, as she didn't have enough Col on it's own to order something, or enough materials on their own. "Would four materials and five hundred col be enough for this?" She asked, placing the materials and col on the counter alongside her order.

Name: Woodpecker
ID: [Leave blank]
Roll: [Leave blank]
Item Type: One Handed Straight Sword
 Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
 Enhancements: 2 Paralyze, 1 Damage
 Description: A fashioned steel blade short and narrow made protable by the well balanced hilt and hand guard. A duelist's weapon if anyone had ever seen but guilt with a strange enchantment that allows her foes to be dazed by the mere precision that the blade can apply to a foe's weak spot.

[OOC: Hakai, the item hasn't been approved yet and is therefore not here yet]

A person would enter his shop, a boy known as Lycan. "No, It wouldn't trouble me the least" he would say and listen to what the boy had to say, he wanted some armor gauntlets, but for his unarmed damage. It would be the first one of the case for him to make any, so it would be quite the job for him to finally do some gauntlet work going on. Another customer entered his shop, the girl from before. Macradon would listen to what she had to say and would think about the thing about doing ½ ½ of Col and Mats, even though it wasn't a policy he had, he would accept it for now "Yes, it'll suffice" he said and would grab the request and go down to work on the two items.

Rank 7: 36/1280

ID: 50669
CD: 11+1=12, Perfect item. +8 Exp.

ID: 50670
CD: 12, Perfect item. +8 Exp.

ID: 50671
CD: 8+1=9, Uncommon item. +3 Exp.

ID: 50672
CD: 12, Perfect item. +8 Exp.

ID: 50673
CD: 1+1=2, Fail. +1 Exp.

ID: 50674
CD: 7+1=8, Uncommon item. +3 Exp.

ID: 50675
CD: 5+1=6, Good item. +2 Exp.

+7 Exp from Anvil

-7 Mats

Items crafted:

Spoiler

Name: Grips of the Twin Wolves
Roll: 11+1=12
Item Type: Armor - Gauntlets
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 Unarmed Damage
Description: A pair of banded arm gauntlets covering the fist and up to the elbow. Each band is hammer forged and in such a way that it remains jagged. An the plate which covers the hands, the right depicts a fierce wolf devouring the sun in a raised motif. The left depicts a softer looking wolf devouring the moon in a raised motif. Each finger tip is crafted so that the tips are as pointed as fangs. The icon of the Blazing Typhoon is engraved on the largest band at the top of the forearm.

ID: 50670
Roll: 12
Description: A fashioned steel blade short and narrow made protable by the well balanced hilt and hand guard. A duelist's weapon if anyone had ever seen but guilt with a strange enchantment that allows her foes to be dazed by the mere precision that the blade can apply to a foe's weak spot. http://i.imgur.com/fBrCPX4.jpg

Name: Defender MKII
Tier: 2
Enhancements: 1 Bleed, 2 Paralyze.
Description: A One Handed Straight sword, the center being pink all the way to tip, Pommel and Sheath are white with red trims. The sheath has the Knights of the Blood Oath symbol imbued on the hilt. http://i.imgur.com/2bAtSbl.jpg

Edited by Macradon

It was only a few days after the request, but the teen received a PM whilst in the midst of a scuffle with a few of the local mobs on floor two. Fetching his loot from the critters, he booked it back to town and warped to the Starting City. Crowds in the streets here didn't condone fast travel, so a little improvisation needed to be made to parkour his way to The Blazing Typhoon. Out of breath and without much finesse, Lycan burst into the smith's shop with a clatter of the brass bell.

He took a moment to catch his breath as he stood in the doorway, barring one such patron from leaving. The youth held up a finger, took a few more breaths, then stood up and gestured the man past. As a thank you, the patron grumbled some obscenity to which Lycan gave no mind. Instead, he strode quickly to the counter.

"Afternoon," he mentioned, still struggling to speak fluently through the deep and steady breaths. "I heard my gauntlets were ready?"

"Afternoon" Macradon said the the customer who had just arrived at the shop to pick up his item, it was Lycan. "Yes, they're right here" he responded and brought an item wrapped in silk up to the counter and unwrapped the item "Here it is, I hope you like it" he said and awaited Lycan's response. It was a really tricky situation he had been in, his first time making gauntlets that enhanced damage, yet something like that was to come one day, and the day he had become High Mentor was the best day to practice the art of gauntlets.

Lycan watched him place the items on the counter, wrapped in silk. As he unwrapped them, they were exactly what he was looking for. Not too polished to look gaudy, and not too crude to look poorly crafted. A happy middle ground of form and function.

The menu appeared to Lycan with the information and the <<Complete Trade>> button.

Description: A pair of banded arm gauntlets covering the fist and up to the elbow. Each band is hammer forged
and in such a way that it remains jagged. An the plate which covers the hands,
the right depicts a fierce wolf devouring the sun in a raised motif. The left depicts a softer
looking wolf devouring the moon in a raised motif. Each finger tip is crafted so that
the tips are as pointed as fangs. The icon of the Blazing Typhoon is engraved
on the largest band at the top of the forearm.

ACCEPT?
YES / NO

Lycan hit accept and they vanished form the counter into his inventory. He quickly pulled up his menu and unequipped his straight sword in favor of his new teeth removers and skull splitters. Immediately, the weight hefted down his arms, but Lycan recovered with a tense of his biceps and triceps.

"Oh, yeah..." he remarked as he formed a fist, the metal claws grinding against the segmented plates on the palm. "That feels good."

With the gloves still on, Lycan saluted the smith.

"My compliments to the craftsman! I'll be seeing you again," he said. His payment already delivered in advance, the boy turned about face and made way for the door.

He had a rock to pulverize.

+1 <<Grips of the Twin Wolves>>

Macradon would trade over the gauntlets to Lycan. "Looks like they fit well" Macradon said to the boy, it really fit the boy better than that sword he had lying around. He would wave goodbye at the boy who left his shop. Not Macradon only had to wait for the other costumer to teak her items for the leave. Macradon would patiently await her arrival as he sat in the rocking chair, rocking back and forth. His eyelids would close as the rocking motion would calm him. 

- Grips of the Twin Wolves

Spoiler

Description: A pair of banded arm gauntlets covering the fist and up to the elbow. Each band is hammer forged and in such a way that it remains jagged. An the plate which covers the hands, the right depicts a fierce wolf devouring the sun in a raised motif. The left depicts a softer looking wolf devouring the moon in a raised motif. Each finger tip is crafted so that the tips are as pointed as fangs. The icon of the Blazing Typhoon is engraved on the largest band at the top of the forearm.

Hakai walked back into the shop a bit later, surprised by the speed at which the blacksmith was getting orders done. She was quite impressed, and knew that she would definitely be coming back around later for some more gear, especially if he could craft orders so quickly. She gathered up her claws and the weapon that she had bought for her wife. Luckily her wife couldn't read, so she wouldn't understand that the sword was a present for her until Hakai sprung it on her. "Thank you so much." She said, depositing the equipment in her inventory.

+Bloody Claws

+Woodpecker

(OOC: Btw, i really appreciate the drawings, their incredible.)

[OOC: NP, I do that for weapons]

"No problem, hope to see you again!" he would say with a wide smile as the girl would leave his shop. Today had been a good day so he would just sit back in his chair and take a short nap for now, unless his day would be interrupted by more customers with more money for him, which he wouldn't mind at all. He would just accept all the money and craft, it was his job after all. He would sigh as he made the chair rock more violently and faster and put his arms behind his head like a good cushion.

- Bloody Claws
- Woodpecker

Spoiler

Name: Bloody Claws
ID: 50554
Item Type: Wild Dance Weapon
Enhancements: 2 Bleed, 1 Damage
Description: A pair of tekko kagi that can be hidden in one's sleeves, and then revealed just before striking. The blades are black, with red tips, and the handle is blood red. http://i.imgur.com/ZyeC89p.jpg

Description: A fashioned steel blade short and narrow made protable by the well balanced hilt and hand guard. A duelist's weapon if anyone had ever seen but guilt with a strange enchantment that allows her foes to be dazed by the mere precision that the blade can apply to a foe's weak spot. http://i.imgur.com/fBrCPX4.jpg

A new guild member had joined his guild and she was in need of help to get her equipment done. Both Mack and Macradon were on a quick march to their shops to craft the items. Mack sent Macradon a message that he only crafted one perfect item today. Macradon would sigh and get to work, preparing his furnace and materials, he would begin to forge the items. It was a circlet and a spear, that it seems. Macradon would try to get those two items done as well as seeing if he could get something great out of his other crafts.

Rank 8: 1338/2560

ID: 51005
CD: 2+1=3, Bad item. +1 Exp.
LD: 20, Salvage success. 

ID: 51006
CD: 9+1=10, Rare item. +5 Exp.

ID:51007
CD: 3+1=4, Good item. +2 Exp.

ID: 51008
CD: 11+1=12, Perfect item. +8 Exp.

ID: 51009

ID: 51010

ID: 51011
CD: 8+1=9, Uncommon item. +3 Exp.

ID: 51012
CD: 12, Perfect item. +8 Exp.

+8 Exp from Anvil

-7 Mats

Edited by Macradon

The Knights of the Blood Oath were a hospitable and welcoming bunch. From Opal to Lawfer, then Mack to Mac... All of the members of the Blood Oath smiled, encouraged, and exuded confidence. Snow, on the other hand, was not so confident. Still intimidated by the outside world, she avoided a commitment to the Crimson Blades, but felt comfortable with the knights that she would vow to keep close to them and provide her assistance to them when she was ready. In a gesture to prepare her for the long and terrible journey ahead, the two smiths, M&M, offered to outfit the girl in something more robust than a black hoodie and cargo shorts.

DING DING!

"Hello?" Snow's soft voice called out from the cracked door. "Macradon?"

The girl entered and looked around at the vast array of wares before arriving at the counter.

"I got your PM. I'm here to pick them up if you're around?" Snow beckoned, trying to lay eyes on the armored knight. A faint curiosity wondered if he even wore his armor in the shop...

"Oh hey, Snow, right?" he would ask as the girl would enter his shop. He had had something commissioned ready for her, the equipment she needed. Macradon would go back down to his smithy and grab the items. A spear and a circlet, something that would fit the girl's needs. "This should be it" he said with a smile and would present the items for the girl. This would help the girl advance through the levels and become a top tier frontliner one day, Macradon hoped so as he wasn't sure what would be going on on the frontliens by now ... it was a hectic chaos.

- Gwendolyn's Wings
- Sif's Needle 

Spoiler

Name: Gwendolyn's Wings
Your Rank: 7
Item Type: [Circlet/Helm]
Enhancements: +1 Mitigation (9 Damage Reduction) +2 Regen (+18 HP Regen on CD 6+)
Description: A metal circlet worn around the head with plates protecting the forehead, and temples. While not as robust as a full helm, the circlet ensure's the wearer's continuity in battle. Decorated with wing motifs on the sides and delicate filigree on the borders of the plate, this circlet is more of a show piece than battle hardened equipment. (Same reference as the above)

Name: Sif's Needle
ID: 51012
Roll: 12
Item Type: [Two-Handed Assault Spear]
Enhancements: +1 ACC, +2 Bleed (16 Damage/Enemy Post / 2 Turns / 8-10 BD)
Description: A rather plain looking spear from a distance. On the cross between the haft and the head, a depiction of a woman spinning gold can be see. From it, a myriad of golden engravings span from tip to pommel like golden hairs. The blade, which seems ordinary, is finely serrated beyond what the eye can see. Wounds inflicted with this large, golden spear, do not seal.  (The one on the left.)
361f3d9c56c6edc2d135bc3c874838f2.jpg

Roaming around the market street of Town of Beginning looking for a profession job, Husky stumbled upon the Blazing typhoon. At first sight, the place look grand and really popular, with many people going in and out for gears and weapons. Hesitant to enter the shop, Husky think about what he need for a while. "Yeah.... I suppose I'm very much under geared at the moment. Wouldn't hurt for me to went shopping a little." He told himself, entering the shop. 

Husky was surprise to see Macradon working in here. He must be a really high rank blacksmith, making all these gnarly gears Husky saw know the display shelves. "Hey there, Mac. If you don't mind, I would like to make a few orders." Husky greeted, before grabbing an order sheet and filling in the informations.

Recipient: Husky

Name: Twin Fang
Item Type: Gauntlets
Enhancements: [2 Unarm Damage] [1 Paralysis]
Description: A well made metal gauntlets, with designs similar to a dragon's scales. The gauntlets allowed for quick mobile movement around the joints, as well as protective shield around the arm 

Name: Zenith of Aegis
Item Type: Armor
Enhancements: [2 Mitigation] [1 Thorn]
Description: A sturdy heavy set of plates that provide fairly good defense around the chest, shoulder, back, and biceps, still allowed decent mobility, and doesn't feel discomfort when maneuvering around.

Name: Aurelion Shield
Item Type: Armor
Enhancements: [1 Mitigation] [1 Thorn] [1 Heavy Momentum]
Description: A pair of Leg Bracers that provide extra protection to the leg area, as well as some good mobility, despite being heavy armor. 

Edited by Husky

Someone entered his shop, it was Husky, the person he once met on the streets of the first floor. "Welcome to the Blazing Typhoon!" Macradon greeted the man. "What can I help you with?" he asked and would receive the requests. 3 Perfect items. It was a big handful, but he was sure that he would get them done in no time, like he usually did. What he wasn't sure of that his coming days weren't going as planned. "I'll get right at it" he would say with a comfortable smile and would enter his smithy to begin work.

Rank 8: 1367/2560

ID: 51535
CD: 2+1=3, Bad item. +1 Exp.

ID: 51006
CD: 7+1=8, Uncommon. +3 Exp.

ID:51007
CD: 6+1=7, Good item. +2 Exp.

CD: 9+1=10, Rare item. +5 Exp.

ID: 51009
CD: 5+1=6, Good item. +2 Exp.

ID: 51010

ID: 51011
CD: 5+1=6, Good item. +2 Exp.

ID: 51012
CD: 8+1=9, Uncommon item. +3 Exp.

ID: 51013

+9 Exp from Anvil

-9 Mats

Edited by Macradon

Order:

Spoiler

Name: Cestus of the Hybrid
Your Rank: 8
ID: [Leave blank]
Roll: [Leave blank]
Item Type: Cestus - Gauntlets
Enhancements: +3 Damage
Description: Metal gloves consisted of strips of raw hide tied under the palm, leaving the fingers bare

Having researched all the active top tier smiths, Niklaus had to choose between The Blazing Typhoon and the Gurando Foji. While he didn't doubt the skills of either, The owner of The Blazing Typhoon had lower prices than that of the of the other and given his lack of Col; the decision was simple enough. Stepping inside, he collected an order form and promptly filled it out. Once he was satisfied with its details, he left it on the counter along with a note.

"I've never shopped here before and as such I am a tad hesitant. I'd like to see your work in action before handing over the funds. If this is fine, I will also give a tip for the inconvenience. ~ Niklaus"

Folding the note over, he exited the shop and awaited word from the smith.

Another person entered his shop. Macradon would emerge from his smithy, up the stairs and through the door to get to the shop part of his smithy. "Welcome to the Blazing Typhoon! What can I help you with?" he would greet and ask the man who just entered. Macradon would look at the man "I usually first take the payment after the work has been done" Macradon would say with a smile "Though some of my patrons give me the pay beforehand, but if you're comfortable with paying when seeing the work, I'll gladly do that" he would say and take the requests down into his smithy.

Rank 8: 1401/2560

ID: 51703
CD: 3+1=4, Good item. +2 Exp.

ID: 51704
CD: 1+1=2, Fail. +1 Exp.

ID: 51705
CD: 7+1=8, Uncommon item. +3 Exp.

ID: 51706
CD: 7+1=8, Uncommon item. +3 Exp.

ID: 51707

ID: 51708
CD: 4+1=5, Good item. +2 Exp.

ID: 51709
CD: 10+1=11, Rare item. +5 Exp.

ID: 51710

ID: 51703

+9 Exp from Anvil

-9 Mats

Edited by Macradon

Macradon was prepared to work harder today. He would ready everything and await the furnace to get to the desired heat he wanted for this. The amount of items he suddenly had to craft was getting out of hand. 4 Perfect items for him to work on, 3 days has past and he's only made 2 by now, it wasn't going too great, but he would just work hard and go on with everything. 2 perfect items was better than nothing, and the rest of his items would just be able to sit there as he wasn't really selling anything of that sort, nor would anyone want that unless they were poor.

Rank 8: 1443/2560

ID: 51864
CD: 3+1=4, Good item. +2 Exp.

ID: 51865

ID: 51866
CD: 11+1=12, Perfect item. +8 Exp.

ID: 51867
CD: 3+1=4, Good item. +2 Exp.

ID: 51868
CD: 8+1=9, Uncommon item. +3 Exp.

ID: 51869
CD: 8+1=9, Uncommon item. +3 Exp.

ID: 51870
CD: 1+1=2, Bad item. +1 Exp.

ID: 51871

ID: 51872
CD: 12, Perfect item. +8 Exp.

+9 Exp from Anvil

-9 Mats

Edited by Macradon

(Don't feel like writing and wants items fast. Please PM Shizuka via Skype the price.)

Spoiler

Name: Heavy Leggings
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Enhancements: 3X Regen
Description: (Will leave up to you)

Name: Heavy Chest plate
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Enhancements: 2X Mitigation 1X Thorns
Description: (Will leave up to you)

Name: Golden Shield
Item Type: Shield
Enhancements: 1X Mitigation 2X Thorns
Description: (Will leave up to you)

Thanks fam

-4,500 Col

Edited by Hekima

The young blonde smiled at Macradon as she took the two items. Both were accepted into her inventory with the press of a button.

"Thank you, Mac!" she chimed.

With a half bow of gratitude, the girl made for the door.

"See you at the next meeting!" she called out with the door open, "Take care of yourself!"

And then she was gone, off to train with Lawfer using her new spear.

Results:

+ 1 Sif's Needle

Spoiler

Name: Sif's Needle
ID: 51012
Roll: 12
Item Type: [Two-Handed Assault Spear]
Enhancements: +1 ACC, +2 Bleed (16 Damage/Enemy Post / 2 Turns / 8-10 BD)
Description: A rather plain looking spear from a distance. On the cross between the haft and the head, a depiction of a woman spinning gold can be see. From it, a myriad of golden engravings span from tip to pommel like golden hairs. The blade, which seems ordinary, is finely serrated beyond what the eye can see. Wounds inflicted with this large, golden spear, do not seal.  (The one on the left.)
361f3d9c56c6edc2d135bc3c874838f2.jpg

+ 1 Gwendolyn's Wings

Spoiler

Name: Gwendolyn's Wings
Item Type: [Circlet/Helm]
Enhancements: +1 Mitigation (9 Damage Reduction) +2 Regen (+18 HP Regen on CD 6+)
Description: A metal circlet worn around the head with plates protecting the forehead, and temples. While not as robust as a full helm, the circlet ensure's the wearer's continuity in battle. Decorated with wing motifs on the sides and delicate filigree on the borders of the plate, this circlet is more of a show piece than battle hardened equipment. (Same reference as the above)

Snow would received the items she asked for and would leave again with her equipment. It was nice that newer players would be able to take care of themselves now, at least of the gear they are able to get through who they know. Money wasn't an issue for fellow guild members, as Macradon's stock on Mats was tremendous and would only expand with all the adventures he would go on, which would be a lot. He would sigh as he greeted the girl farewell and would go down into his smithy to work once again.

Rank 8: 1495/2560

ID: 52062

ID: 52063
CD: 6+1=7, Uncommon item. +3 Exp.

ID: 52064

ID: 52065

ID: 52066 
CD: 2+1=3, Good item. +2 Exp.

ID: 52067