[Shop-F1]The blazing Typhoon [Rank 10 Grand Master Blacksmith]

Shaking her head Crimsa took her sapphire eyes off of the man and gazed up at the ceiling as if thinking. "See...I have already hit my maximum for having Accuracy, a few pitiful additions waiting for me to pick up at another's shop. No Sweetie...I'm looking for something to stack on top of that, I've done savvy, light momentum, and I'm aiming for a little keen as it is right now. I want something that will allow me to never miss." She explained in response to the smith's offer, while it was nice of him the woman really went after light armor and was fairly certain blacksmiths were unable to craft whips. She could be wrong but if need be she would could easily invest in another weapon skill, after all. The Whip was for fun~. "Hmm?" Looking back to the man the Crimson devil's eye's lit up with curiosity. She had caught the breaking of his speech and wasn't going to let that chance slip away from her. "Are you about to make a woman very happy?" she asked with a purr.

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Macradon thought back. "It's a weapon I acquired some time ago ..." he said with a rather depressed. He sighed deeply, looking down, taking in a deep breathe and would look back up at the crimson haired girl's eyes. His crimson eyes determined to tell a tale about this weapon and what it was capable of, but he was unsure how to introduce it. "Floor: 14. Deaths: 2 ..." he started as he looked directly into the girl's eyes. "... Boss: Rohk ..." he continued "These are the fundamentals of this weapon. 2 people died to the foe known as Rohk, the boss of the 14th floor .." he said with an angry tone "I was the one awarded a trophy from the defeat of this monster, this boss. I was the one given, the Talon of Rohk" he said. "It's the Demonic weapon dropped by the floor boss, given to the one who dealt the most damage to the monster's eggs. I was the one capable of doing that and was awarded this precious trophy, though I cannot wield it, as I don't feel like I was worthy. A friend of mine died during that fight against the boss, and this trophy reminds me how dangerous the frontlines are" he spoke with a very serious tone.

"This weapon has the strongest Accuracy enhancement in the game, better than any keen weapons for now" he said. He took in a deep breathe and would exhale again, looking down into his counter "I'm willing to sell it to you, but it wont be cheap" he said. "I'm willing to discuss a price worthy of this weapon, this "trophy". I will start out the price at 300 Materials for this Demonic, Unique weapon" he said, knowing that the bid would fall, but a start is a start, be it an unrealistic start or not, it was a start. "Know that the price reflects not only the value of its enhancements, but also all the meaning that is let behind it. Indeed the enhancement are worth a lot, Unique enhancement that cannot be reached by any blacksmith, but the blood shed it has, the one it came from, all these factors are a part of the price" he said, hoping to get a good bid out of this girl.

As the man spoke Crimsa stood throughout the tale, her curiosity craving to know more of this weapon. This Talon of Rohk, if she was going to wield this weapon she needed to know about it first. While the story went on nothing about her showed any signs of empathy, a lost friend, personal sense of unworthiness. These things meant nothing to her, she was not without emotion. It sucked someone died. But...people died all the time in real life, people she didn't know, people miles away, people she shouldn't worry about. Yet when he offered the price a faint twitch of annoyance ran up her cheek and ended with the corner of her eye.

"Three Hundred? that friend of yours must of had such a great soul if you're willing to put a price on it..." She left off a bit harshly, her sapphire gaze now burrowing into this blacksmith. "What do you expect?, that your grief and sorrow for your friend will be sold along with this weapon?" She asked coldly, visibly frustrated that the man would be willing do such a thing. Falling quiet an uneasy silence was set amongst the two players, she knew what she had said was better kept to herself but she wanted him to know she was displeased. Taking a deep breath the woman looked to the side. "..sorry."

Letting out a sigh Crimsa raised her hand and swiped open her menu, directing herself throughout the various menus with ease she tapped the side of the screen. Causing it to flip around and show itself to the blacksmith. "Listen, As I have the strength and defense of a little rabbit I haven't even had the courage to face enemies yet. I want to get stronger, I want to get off of this damned floor." She admitted, she had been growing tired of doing nothing. "So I'll talk a serious price, three hundred is outrageous. Considering most blacksmiths sell their weapons from six to ten materials each for perfect quality and that goes up to eight to twelve materials when it comes to tier two weaponry, I would say a Demonic weapon holds it value at twenty five in general but with tier scaling I would only raise it to thirty. And as this is a negotiation I will offer another ten making it forty materials. I'm willing to go higher but I simply cannot afford going into the triple digits and require some left over to purchase some potions." She offered her deal unsure if the man would be sour at her or not, but what she spoke was truth in her eyes.

He sighed as the girl didn't seem to show empathy towards Azide, it was fair. She didn't know him and she didn't think much of him. "No need to apologize, I understand that my feelings aren't worth anything with this weapon ..." he said. "But, binary digits are just way too low for something at the level of Demonic weaponry. There's only one Talon of Rohk, nothing can compare in tis accuracy. It may be true that perfect quality items are way cheaper than what I demanded for this weapon, and I'm willing to go further down, but not onto binary, that just seems outrageous for me, as one who fought on the frontline" he took in a deep breathe, trying thi think how he should tell her about the frontlines, about the dangerous fields. A simple weapon wouldn't be enough to help the girl escape this "damn" floor.

"If you really are low on cash, I could go down to 60 from my 300, if that's what you wish" he said "But remember, this weapon will not be the thing helping you advance, you have to do so yourself. This weapon is but a stepping stone" he said as he would go through his inventory, trying to find the weapon. "Me selling a Demonic weapon for under 200 Materials is already hurting me" he muttered and would scroll through his inventory until he found the weapon. "I've paid more than a single life to gain this one, and she demands binary digits?" he thought. "Wanting a frontline weapon because she was too scared of the first floor? What about us risking our lives every single time we try to save these people? Why do I even try to save these people, what was that reason ..." he questioned himself.

Closing her menu Crimsa stood from the counter. "Sweetie, I'm not as cheep as to offer a single digit for such a weapon." She stated with a quick shake of her head wondering why he had used the word incorrectly...or maybe he heard her wrong?. Placing a hand against her hip she frowned, to her forty was a great offer as she didn't even know what weapon type it was. If she had been battering for a sword instead of a whip she would have to alter her entire build, but it was a gamble she was willing to take. 

"Well if what you said holds true, this weapon will be nothing but a... 'Stepping stone' for me." She stated with a smirk. "I will go up to fifty but that is where my offer ends, it's either take the materials or keep a weapon that would find no use." she finalized the deal on her end, a hand running through her crimson hair as she waited the man's response. Should she have just taken the deal he had offered?. it was 20 more materials than she would have preferred to lose but it was a doable debt for the person who actually rightfully owned them. Finishing with pulling a few knots out of her hair the woman opened her menu and quickly set up a trade request, the fifty materials inserted into her side of the trade.

Macradon's wording might've confused the girl, but he wouldn't correct himself yet, as this conversation upon the demonic weapon would go on and on to find the price. It seemed that the price would even lower, fifty materials for the weapon. Macradon sighed, but screamed internally as a demonic weapon sold at that price was only a jest towards all other Demonics. Macradon would open up his HUD to go and see the trade, 50 materials were placed into the trade window, Macradon would place in his <Talon of Rohk> into the trade area, only for it to show no weapon type. "It may seem weird, but that's what Demonic weaponry usually does, it adapts to the weapon skill of its first user, and I haven't used it yet, only inspected it" he said as he would press accept on the HUD to finish the transfer.

Accepting the trade Crimsa flashed a smile, "Glad we could come to a proper pricing." she thanked the blacksmith knowing she had been very fortunate to receive such a great weapon without it affecting her 'wallet'. Tossing a light wink towards the player she giggled. "Don't worry, I'll take your word for it. Just know if you did lie and this weapon is simply a fake, You will face a hell like none other..." She left off, a warning. Not one that held death as the intention, simply a bad time. Letting a short silence sink in she shrugged. "...but I doubt you would do such a thing so ta ta!

-50 Materials>> +Talon of Rohk.

Macradon sighed and would collapse down onto his chair, this was too much work for him. Frontlines, Guild commanding and dungeon dwelling was all good, but haggling was nothing Macradon excelled at. He would wave goodbye as the girl would exit the shop and would lean back into his chair, rocking back and forth again. "Was that really a good idea? A demonic for mere 50 materials?" he asked himself as he rocked back and forth "It wasn't like I was gonna use it anyways ... so those 50 materials seemed quite useful, less work for me to grind" he thought and would keep on rocking.

-Talong of Rohk
+50 Materials

• 3 weeks later...

After quite the encounter, Macradon went to his smithy to get on working. Xion from the guild wanted some new equipment, as he had accumulated enough experience to reach tier 2 in equipment, which was nice, having soon another frontliner at the raids. Macradon readied all his materials, hammer and anvil. With what he had been told by Xion, he was about to craft the twilight themed equipment, which Macradon was quite fine with, as it would be good training to prepare something for himself as well at some point.

Crafting on the 29th of May

Rank 8: 2021/2560
Crafts:

Spoiler

ID: 59917, CD: 2+1=3, Good item +2 Exp.
ID: 59918, CD: 3+1=4, Good item +2 Exp.
ID: 59919, CD: 1+1=2, Bad item +1 Exp. Salvage failed
ID: 59920, CD: 9+1=10, Rare item +5 Exp.
ID: 59921, CD: 6+1=7, Uncommon item +3 Exp.
ID: 59923, CD: 12, Perfect item +8 Exp.
ID: 59925, CD: 12, Perfect item +8 Exp.
ID: 59926, CD: 8+1=9, Uncommon item +3 Exp.
ID: 59927, CD: 3+1=4, Good item +2 Exp.

-9 Mats
+9 Exp from Anvil.

Edited by Macradon

After a good going at the equipment that first day of work, Macradon would get ready to get another set of perfects down, or just at least one so he could finish the job as he wanted it to. Getting some good crafts going, he would smile as the perfect item he needed appeared, but his eyes opened wide as he would craft yet two more perfect items, way more than he had anticipated he would. Smiling, Macradon would finish off all the perfect items and get it all going, sending a message to Xion asap.

Crafting on the 30th of May

Rank 8: 2073/2560
Crafts:

Spoiler

ID: 60058, CD: 6+1=7, Uncommon item +3 Exp.
ID: 60060, CD: 7+1=8, Uncommon item +3 Exp.
ID: 60061, CD: 11+1=12, Perfect item +8 Exp.
ID: 60062, CD: 3+1=4, Good item +2 Exp.
ID: 60063, CD: 12, Perfect item +8 Exp.
ID: 60064, CD: 9+1=10, Rare item +5 Exp.
ID: 60065, CD: 12, Perfect item +8 Exp.
ID: 60066, CD: 9+1=10, Rare item +5 Exp.
ID: 60067, CD: 3+1=4, Good item +2 Exp.

-9 Mats
+9 Exp from Anvil.

Edited by Macradon

Xion smiled as he walked into Macradon's shop, taking a few seconds to admire the man's work before walking up to the counter. "Macradon, thanks for making this stuff for me. I guess I can't be called weak now huh?" he said with an awkward chuckle before taking the items, thanking the man once more before walking out. "I guess it's time to stop being the maelstrom.." 

+ Twilight Glaive 

+Twilight Mail 

+ Armour of the twilight

Macradon greeted the incoming Xion, who had come for his equipment. Raising his hand as a gesture, Macradon would then begin to get all the items out for Xion. "Well, weakness is not about the gear, but about the person underneath the gear ... and his level of course" he said with a slight chuckle. "Everyone has a phase, the maelstrom seemed to be your steppingstone for now" he said with a comforting smile as everyone had to go through different phases of life, in this game, the phases were the theme of yourself, who you were, who you are. "Well, I hope you'll like it! just like you described it!" he said and would make sure the trade was done.

Items handed over:

Spoiler

Name: Twilight glaive
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 8
ID: 59923
Roll: 12
Item Type: One-handed assault spear
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Damage x 3
Description: A glaive which has a black shaft, interrupted by golden sections of writing and engravings. The blade of the weapon is a crimson red with golden engravings along it. Picture

Name: Twilight Mail
ID: 59925
Item Type: Heavy armor
Enhancements: Mitigation x 3 (+54 Mitigation)
Description: A suit of mainly black plate armour which has golden engravings along it. The knee pads, and shoulder pads are a crimson red. 

Name: Aegis of the Twilight
ID: 60061
Roll: 11+1=12
Item Type: Shield
Enhancements: Regen x 1, Thorns x 2
Description: A mainly black shield with a golden trim and engravings along it. The centre of the shield is a crimson red, with a golden blade engraved in the centre.

• 2 weeks later...

So many players had started to power leveling lately and Zandra felt she was slacking behind. Specially compared to a special cook that now shared the highest level tirle with Calrex. So it was time for Zandra to do that as well. Thou with her single target weapon it would take a long time to burst down enemies in dungeons. Thou she had just found out a new tactic. But for that she needed new equipment. She entred a blacksmith she havent visitd for almost years it felt.''Heya there Mac. How yore business doing?'' she said to her greatsworder friend.''Im here for some more gear.''she added with a friendly smile and placed her order.

Spoiler

Name: Skull shield
ID: [Leave blank]
Roll: [Leave blank]
Enhancements: Thorns x2, recovery x1
Description:
224fa2d68cd24389b127c4aab94b2eaf.jpg

Spoiler

Name: Plate armour
Item Type: Heavy armour
Quality: Good
Enhancements: None
Description:
tamisen2.jpg

A once again familiar face entered his shop, Zandra. She came with an order that Macradon gladly accepted. "Oh, it's going so so" he said as it wasn't booming as it once were, but it was all nice though. There was no profit in this business, he used more materials to craft people's items than what it took him to craft them. It wasn't the best decision to let it be like this, but it was like this nonetheless. Macradon would look at the order Zandra placed and would reply with his own smile "I'll go work on it right away" he said and would take the paper with him down into his smithy

Crafting on the 13th of June

Rank 8: 2120/2560
Crafts:

Hide contents

ID: 61517, CD: 12, Perfect item +8 Exp.
ID: 61518, CD: 6+1=7, Uncommon item +3 Exp.
ID: 61519, CD: 7+1=8, Uncommon item +3 Exp.
ID: 61520, CD: 4+1=5, Good item +2 Exp.
ID: 61521, CD: 11+1=12, Perfect item +8 Exp.
ID: 61522, CD: 3+1=4, Good item +2 Exp.
ID: 61523, CD: 12, Perfect item +8 Exp.
ID: 61524, CD: 3+1=4, Good item +2 Exp.
ID: 61525, CD: 3+1=4, Good item +2 Exp.

-9 Mats
+9 Exp from Anvil.

ITEMS CRAFTED:

Spoiler

ID: 61517
Description:

ID: 61522
Roll: 3+1=4
Description:
tamisen2.jpg

Name: Dragon's wing
ID: 61521
Tier: 1
Enhancements: Mitigation x 3
Description: A tower shield in the form of a dragon's wing made of steel.

Name: Retaliation
ID: 61523
Item Type: One-handed rapier
Enhancements: Damage x 3
Description: A standard issue rapier with added flair to the guard.

Edited by Macradon
  • 2 months later...

Zandra was making herself the way from her beachhouse on floor sixteen to the main settlement. There, she headed straigth for the teleportation gate plaza. She entered and a few moments later she had warped down to the first floor. She turned her steps towards a place she had visited several times before. A place that if she wouldnt have visited it, she wouldnt have the gears she nowadays wielded when going into battle. She went to the böazing typhoon. Where her friend, the greatsword user and smithy Macradon had his store. With her new skill, she needed a new weapon. She also was gonna pick up her order she placed two months ago.

"Hello ther Mac. How are you doing? Been a realy long time since I last was here." She took a look on the store."Im here to both pick up my very old order but also to place a new one." She filled in an order with the information required and handed over it to her whitehaired close friend."I hope this is enough payment to." She added and filled in a four digit amount of col for a transaction.

Order:

Spoiler

Name: Silent death

ID: [Leave blank]
Roll: [Leave blank]
Item Type: one-handed curved sword
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +6 damage
Description: Every victim falling from this blade dies in silence. Even if it screams, not a single sound is herd except the shattering of crystals.

SSS02Full800.jpg

-4,000 col

Sitting in his rocking chair, Macradon was swaying back and forth, waiting for a customer to enter his shop. He was wearing his old green and black robes and his dark gray body suit beneath it with his hood up so warm. The door opened and Macradon would sneak a glimpse out from his hood to spot a familiar person. "Oh, hey Zandra" he said and would get up from his chair and pulled down his hood to show his face properly to his friend. "It sure has been a long time since" he agreed and would reply with a smile. "I'm doing pretty fine, taking care of the guild and things like that" he said and would blend in a chuckle in the middle of the sentence. Grabbing the request as well as walking over to the chest where Zandra's items were stored, Macradon would look up at the transaction window and nod. "This seems like the right payment" he would say and hand over the items to Zandra as well. "Plate Armor and Shield, wasn't it?" he would ask with a broad smile on his lips as the transaction would go over. "I'll begin on the forging asap" he said would take take the request down into his smithy and begin the work process. He would take off his robes and don his tabbard of the guild, gaining perceptive buffs, even though minor, they were something.

Items handed over:

Spoiler

ID: 61517
Description:

ID: 61522
Roll: 3+1=4
Description:
tamisen2.jpg

Crafting on the 14th of August
Rank 8: 2165/2560
Crafting:

Spoiler

ID: 66011, CD: 9+1=10, Rare item +5 Exp
ID: 66012, CD: 1+1=2, Bad item +1 Exp, LD: 16+5=21; Salvage Succeeded
ID: 66013, CD: 9+1=10, Rare item +5 Exp
ID: 66014, CD: 2+1=3, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 66015, CD: 11+1=12, Perfect item +8 Exp.
ID: 66016, CD: 12, Perfect item +8 Exp.
ID: 66017, CD: 4+1=5, Good item +2 Exp.
ID: 66018, CD: 2+1=3, Good item +2 Exp.
ID: 66019, CD: 8+1=9, Uncommon item +3 Exp.

-9 Mats
+1 Mat
+9 Exp
+4000 Col

Items Crafted:

Spoiler

Name: Silent death
ID: 66015
Roll: 11+1=12
Item Type: one-handed curved sword
Enhancements: +6 damage
Description: Every victim falling from this blade dies in silence. Even if it screams, not a single sound is herd except the shattering of crystals.

SSS02Full800.jpg

Spoiler

Name: Sword of Legion
ID: 66016
Roll: 12
Item Type: one-handed straight sword
Enhancements: 3x Damage
Description: A generic hero sword. A double edged sword with a modest guard with gold ornaments and a stiff straight blade with a slow taper towards the point. The handle and pommel is equally modest.

Edited by Macradon
  • 2 weeks later...

A good blacksmith was something rare these days. Yes, the blonde could appeal to her friend and fellow rapier wielder but she wanted something else; a different style quite oposite from the rapier. But in the same time, she couldn't just renounce the swordsmanship she'd learned so many years. She entered a shop with a unusual name after taking a look through the window. "Hello, I'd like to make a couple or orders." she said as she took several order forms and started completing them. One by once she finished filling the papers, the first one truly distinguishing itself from the rest that were mere copies of the same item. Next gazing through the price lists the blonde prepared a handful of mats and some col.

Name: «Chivalric Rapier»
Item Type: Weapon - Rapier
Enhancements:  1 Damage, 2 Accuracy
Description: A fine rapier forged out of an Argentium ingot, primarily sought for its color properties. The item all clad in silver, from its blade to the hilt; emits a faint glow even in the dimmest of lights.

Name: «Queen's Knightsword»
Quality: Rare
Enhancements:  1 Damage, 1 Accuracy
Description: A fine rapier forged out of an Argentium ingot, primarily sought for its color properties. The item all clad in silver, from its blade to the hilt; emits a faint glow even in the dimmest of lights. Engraved on its hilt lays the mark of the Dark Elf tribe;  a crossed sword and scimitar on a black field.

Name: «Queen's Allegiant»
Description: A fine rapier forged out of an Argentium ingot, primarily sought for its color properties. The item all clad in silver, from its blade to the hilt; emits a faint glow even in the dimmest of lights. Engraved on its hilt lays the mark of the Dark Elf tribe;  a crossed sword and scimitar on a black field.

Name: «Lambent Light»

Name: «Wind Fleuret»
Description: A thin rapier with a green hilt and a overall teal motif.

Macradon heard someone entering the shop, quickly getting up from his rocking chair, he would stand behind the counter to look at who had arrived. With a smile, he said out loud "Hello, and welcome to the Blazing Typhoon!". Looking at who it was, he somewhat recognized her from he frontlines, but still couldn't put a name on her, and he was quite sure that she wouldn't know his name either. If the two would try to use their names, it would surely become an awkward situation. Macradon would swipe that thought away and look at what she ordered. "Hm ... this shouldn't be too difficult to make" he said and would place all five requests out on the table and would hold his hin with his right hand as his eyes glazed over the pieces of paper. "Righty, I will contact you whenever the requests are finished and you can pay when I'm done" he said with a smile and head down into his smithy. He would pin the 5 requests up on the board and would begin to draw out designs as well as preheating his furnace and preparing his anvil and mallet. "Yush" he thought as he would begin to forge. Even though he did a good job on making a ton of swords, it still didn't get to be good enough, only making 2 rares out of the four, he had to work hard again tomorrow.

Crafting on the 28th of August
Rank 8: 2206/2560
Crafting:

Hide contents

ID: 66462, CD: 9+1=10, Rare item +5 Exp
ID: 66463, CD: 7+1=8, Uncommon item +3 EXP
ID: 66464, CD: 6+1=7, Uncommon item +3 EXP
ID: 66465, CD: 12, Perfect item +8 Exp
ID: 66466, CD: 6+1=7, Uncommon item +3 EXP
ID: 66467, CD: 5+1=6, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 66468, CD: 1+1=2, Bad item +1 Exp, LD: 18+5=23; Salvage Succeeded
ID: 66469, CD: 3+1=4, Good item +2 EXP
ID: 66470, CD: 9+1=10, Rare item +5 Exp

-9 Mats
+1 Mats
+9 Exp

Edited by Macradon

Wiping sweat off his forehead, Macradon would begin his crafting again, it wasn't doing great as he had to do another batch. Of course more crafting meant more experience for what he was doing, but it wasn't always great what he made. For instance today, he crafted way more Perfects than he should've. Of course Perfect items are great, but when there's no one ordering perfects, it's just a waste. Macradon sighed as he would finish up today's batch and make a tally on what he needed to make. Of course the irony hits him hard, as he had made lots of Perfects, but needed more Rare items. Gritting his teeth, Macradon would get ready for more crafting, hopefully getting something good out of this, at least he hoped. 

Crafting on the 29th of August
Rank 8: 2259/2560
Crafting:

Hide contents

ID: 66502, CD: 4+1=5, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 66503, CD: 12, Perfect item +8 Exp
ID: 66504, CD: 8+1=9, Rare item +5 Exp
ID: 66505, CD: 4+1=5, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 66506, CD: 2+1=3, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 66507, CD: 1+1=2, Bad item +1 Exp, LD: 13+5=17; Salvage Succeeded
ID: 66508, CD: 11+1=12, Perfect item +8 Exp
ID: 66509, CD: 12, Perfect item +8 Exp
ID: 66510, CD: 12, Perfect item +8 Exp

-9 Mats
+1 Mat
+9 Exp

Edited by Macradon

Crafting one last day to make sure that he would be able to finish Ariel’s requests in good time so she could get her hands on all these good items he had been making. He was getting excited about this, as he just wanted that last rare item. Everything was set to be ready, and Macradon would be able to just begin crafting and hopefully get something out of it, that he wanted. He also remembered the PM he was sent by Ariel about two more perfect items, which was just fine. He already had enough to give Ariel her reuests, but only the rare one was missing, which bugged Macradon immensely. He only needed to finish this one rare item before he would move on, but he wouldn’t just go until he had the rare item, no, he wanted to go all out or nothing, which was why he mostly got a lot of stuff he didn’t need at all.

Crafting on the 31st of August
Rank 8: 2302/2560
Crafting:

Hide contents

ID: 66602, CD: 12, Perfect item +8 Exp
ID: 66603, CD: 2+1=3, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 66604, CD: 5+1=6, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 66605, CD: 9+1=10, Rare item +5 Exp
ID: 66606, CD: 6+1=7, Uncommon item +3 Exp
ID: 66607, CD: 1+1=2, Bad item +1 Exp, LD: 5+5=10; Salvage failed
ID: 66608, CD: 7+1=8, Uncommon item +3 Exp
ID: 66609, CD: 8+1=9, Rare item +5 Exp
ID: 66610, CD: 10+1=11, Rare item +5 Exp

-9 Mats
+9 Exp

Crafted items:

Spoiler

Name: «Chivalric Rapier»
ID: 66465
Enhancements:  1 Damage, 2 Accuracy
Description: A fine rapier forged out of an Argentium ingot, primarily sought for its color properties. The item all clad in silver, from its blade to the hilt; emits a faint glow even in the dimmest of lights. Image.

Name: «Queen's Knightsword»
ID: 66462
Roll: 9+1=10
Description: A fine rapier forged out of an Argentium ingot, primarily sought for its color properties. The item all clad in silver, from its blade to the hilt; emits a faint glow even in the dimmest of lights. Engraved on its hilt lays the mark of the Dark Elf tribe;  a crossed sword and scimitar on a black field. Image.

Name: «Queen's Allegiant»
ID: 66470
Description: A fine rapier forged out of an Argentium ingot, primarily sought for its color properties. The item all clad in silver, from its blade to the hilt; emits a faint glow even in the dimmest of lights. Engraved on its hilt lays the mark of the Dark Elf tribe;  a crossed sword and scimitar on a black field. Image.

Name: «Lambent Light»
ID: 66504
Roll: 8+1=9

Name: «Wind Fleuret»
ID: 66605
Description: A thin rapier with a green hilt and a overall teal motif. Image.

Name: «Sting»
ID: 66503
Item Type: Weapon - Two handed Assault Spear
Enhancements: 1 Accuracy, 2 Paralyze.
Description: A simple straight lance in a red motif with a blade with multiple small staggering points that would leave the opponent paralyzed, staggered by the immense physical trauma going through the wound. Image.

Name: «Eternal Light»
ID: 66508
Item Type: Weapon - Two handed Assault Spear
Enhancements: 1 Damage, 1 Accuracy, 1 Bleed.
Description: 
  A large 2 handed assault spear concealed in form of a banner. The pole is ornate in a marble white touch while at the end, a small silver blade is visible. the flag itself has a light blue-ish background with a white crowned lion head in the middle. The basic design of the weapon without the flag, looks like in the following pic . Image.

Name: «Drake's Tongue»
ID: 66509
Item Type: Weapon - One handed curved sword
Enhancements: 1 Accuracy, 2 Bleed.
Description: A single handed khopesh sickle sword with its sharp razor thin edge.

Name: «Moonlight»
ID: 66510
Item Type: Armor - Shield
Enhancements: Damage Mitigation 1, Paralyze 2.
Description: A round buckler with a crescent moon etched into the buckler's inner circle. Is capable of emitting strong light when hit.

Name: «Promise of Poseidon»
ID: 66602
Item Type: Weapon - One handed Assault Spear
Enhancements: 1 Accuracy, 2 Damage.
Description: A trident that was said to be forged by Poseidon's ocean's crystallized metals. Was said to land hits more frequently than other weapons.

Edited by Macradon