[PP:F11] KoTB Social [Complete]

Shizuka yawned. Seems like I'm a bit late. The submissive, shy girl thought as she walked into the tavern that she had been informed to arrive at. The party inside seemed to have already started without her... Not that she minded. If the party started without her, it was easier for her to blend in once she does arrive. With a sigh, Shizuka looked around and checked her cloth. She was wearing a black tank top-ish clothing with the back split open. It was something that Shizuka had possession of for quite some time now and she truly hoped that the clothing was not too revealing. Geez... I hope this doesn't get too awkward. Shizuka thought naturally and with a nervous, deep breath, opened the tavern door that held many of her new guildmates. 

The first thing that she heard was, "Light, power word, KILL. Target Chewie." Welp... Brilliant. Shizuka thought, walking in as she heard the intimidating comment from a black armored man. The guild seemed like quite a lovely, cheerful... Uhm... Hyperactive group. It was a completely different atmosphere compared to the Azure Brigade. She was starting to understand why the Brigade had pretty much no reputation in terms of user-friendliness. Everyone seemed so happy here and Shizuka naturally felt out of place. Despite the fact that Shizuka had snapped out of her depression, she was still not exactly the happiest. Still, maybe this group of people would help her cheer up. They sure seemed friendly enough.

Shizuka walked over to a stand and watched the commotion that was happening. "Waiter, may I have a cup of hot chocolate please?" Shizuka asked and as she waited, she scanned the area for anything of interest to her. Even though she had arrived, the others have not exactly noticed her. Perhaps they were too engulfed in their own businesses. Soon, after a moment of awkwardness, as she sat on the chair, Shizuka decided to introduce herself.  "Uhm... Hey, guys..." Shizuka whispered quietly and soon trialled off when she thought no one was listening to her and hence, she looked down on the ground.

Edited by Shizuka
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Macradon would look over, taking off his helmet while doing so. He saw a familiar face, someone he hadn't seen in a long time. "Hey ... Shizuka!" he said with a smile as he recognized her. He had only met her once or twice or so, and seen a few times at the boss raids he had been at. Macradon was wearing his knightly outfit, decked from top to toe in white and red armor, apart from the helmet he just stored away in his inventory, but his red eyes and white hair did seem to blend in with the whole red white theme pretty well. He would walk over to Shizuka with an out stretched hand for a handshake. He was slightly confused of to why Shizuka was here, but neither the less he would welcome her like anyone else. "So what're you doing here?" he would ask the pink haired girl, not really knowing the reason of her sudden appearance.

With a yawn, Shizuka received the hot chocolate from the waiter and took a sip of the drink that never fails to provide her with a warm, fuzzy feeling on the inside. As she sat there, she soon zoned out, staring into space as there seemed to be nothing else that appealed to Shizuka inside this tavern. Of course, everyone was lively and it sure is a warm atmosphere. Unlike the Azure Brigade, once again, everyone seemed happy and jokes were thrown left, right and center. It was as if the atmosphere was contagious because even Shizuka was able to spare a smile as she watched everyone and observed everything that was going on. Shizuka then decided that she should not be setting Azure Brigade as the standard. The Brigade was a terrible place... Pretty much everyone in it was struck by depression and don't even mention the blonde kid, Zelrius. In hearing his name, Shizuka could literally throw up in disgust when she's in a bad mood. But hopefully, that doesn't happen... It sure wouldn't be lady-like.

With another sip of coffee, another person walked by and Shizuka's eyes widened as she realized that the man was Macradon. Indeed, it has been quite a while since she had seen the white-haired man and Shizuka were quite pleased to see him as well. The white-haired man was friendly and kind, even though Shizuka had treated him coldly during a period of time. Hopefully, Macradon won't be weirded out by her astonishing personality change... Changing from a cold person to someone such as she was a drastic change that definitely would not be considered normal even in a gaming scenario. Shizuka had not expected him to come talk to her as she had treated him poorly once before but it seemed like either he had forgotten or was just being friendly.

"Hello, Macradon. It has been a while eh? Well... I just wanna introduce myself to my new guild members but it sure is loud and warm in here. I don't think I can talk loudly with all this commotion..." 

Macradon chuckled. He held no grudges to Shizuka, as she probably had her ressoning for doing what she had been doing. It didn't really bother Macradon much, he knew that she didn't mean it that way. The loud noises of all the cheering and all the fun going on in the background really did not help for Shizuka to introduce herself. "Well, even if we could yell loud enough, it just wouldn't help" he would say with a wide smile. "Let's just go around to the table and introduce you one by one instead of by the masses, then you'll also get a good first impression" he said, about to leave the seat and start with the two guys with their familiar fight. "These two are Ethereal and Beoreson" Macradon stated, "You two, this is Shizuka, our newest addition to the guild, or so I believe" he would say to his 2 subordinates and make a gesture to Shizuka.

"Belittle? Tank? Strike team?!" the girl's mind raced as she sat at the table with Mack and Xion.

She looked to her right where Xion presented his passionate case, then to her left where Mack spoke with an unmoving resolve. Meanwhile, the girl who had only seen field experience for the first time in her life just a few weeks ago with Opal sat with no words to share. Was she ready for a guild? Strike team?

Then, Snow thought of Daire - her late friend who perished as a member of one said "strike team". Daire remembered their promise. She would live on for her late friend, see their freedom from this prison, and tell her story to her parents. This was more than just a girl, more than just a promise, and more than just a battle for survival.

Snow took a deep breath, still rattled by so many unknowns and feeling so very out of place.

"Please, sir." Snow began, her soft Czech accent carrying her words. "Give the position to this man." Snow gestured to Xion. "I appreciate the consideration, but I'm just not ready. I'm..."

Snow paused, clenching her fists under the table and free from view.

"I'm still scared. I made a promise to a friend, and that's the only reason I left the Beginner's Refuge to begin with. Opal's been helpful in easing me into the fighting lifestyle, but I haven't gotten over my fears. One day, maybe."

Snow felt her stomach flop. She feared the front liners' judgement. This felt wrong. This was a mistake coming here. She was a sheep among wolves.

"I shouldn't of come," she scolded inwardly.

Edited by Snow

"Let's not scare the little one."

A monotone voice would call out from the far corner of the bar.  The jade haired hunter had sat down at a closer interval to Mack, in case they needed to talk, when the newcomers had joined the party.  One was the 'little one' that they addressed as she entered.  To her surprise, she was thrown around the area by nearly everyone, which would only confuse her more.  Any creature that has multiple targets gets confused, if they are unfamiliar with the situation.  Hunting can teach one more than enough about a social environment, but not everything.

"Let her enjoy herself here.  It's a gathering, not a meeting."

With that, the hunter would order himself a drink.  He would need it for later for when the next new face would appear.  He remembered her when he first ventured to the ninth floor, and fought Cerberus.  He shrugged before going back to his drink.  She seemed to be better off now, than that time.

Edited by Hirru

Ethereal plonks himself down on one of the scattered unoccupied seats around the tavern, gleefully watching the two familiars playing and running around the bar. Smiling as he did, the sound of his name snapped the swordsman back from his entertainment. Smiling, he gives a warm wave to Shizuka and a friendly "Hey there, I'm Eth. Nice to meet ya." After which he calls over one of the barkeeps for the strongest cider they had - Ethereal was more of a cider than an ale man. Standing after a moment, he grabs the cool glass of alcohol from the glossy bar and returns to his seat at the table setting it down.

Chewie continued to paw at Beoreson. Then he opened his mouth and directed his paw at Light and then directed the same paw down his own throat. It was clear that he intended to gnaw on Light if he was given half the chance to do so. While still occupied with the wolf, the bear was wholly unconcerned with anything else, until another new female face made her appearance. Surely this pink haired woman would understand the simple fact of the matter that it was her job to feed him when they met. Abandoning Light, Chewie went tearing off across the room, though he couldn't quite manage to stop before he plowed full speed in a tiny furry ball into the back of Shizuka's legs. Rebounding backwards, the bear flopped on his back and peered up at the pink haired woman with chocolate brown eyes. Then he opened his mouth and pointed down his throat while his master continued to speak with Xion and Snow.

"Very well, Snow," Mack rumbled, lifting his mug to his lips and taking a long pull. "If that's how you feel about it, then that's fine. Still, you're welcome to tag along with us to power level. Xion, wel..." Mack trailed off as Shizuka entered the pub. While Mack didn't know the pink haired woman by name, he had seen her taking part in the boss raids. She needed to be included in this discussion as well. "Macradon, bring that healer over here... I don't know her name," Mack bellowed across the room, his booming Sergeant's voice easily cutting through the rest of the din and hubbub.

It was like a hurricane of madness that had ripped through the tavern. There was shouts, loud noises, familiars running amuck left and right tearing through the tavern as if it was their personal playground. Opal had to lift her leg several times for Chewie just to get out his bowling ball pathway, "I swear..." The woman croaked and examined the door opening once more finding a familiar pink haired woman bobbing in almost coming unnoticed. 

Events had taken place left and right, and she could see that Snow was in deep conversation with the 3rd in Command of Crimson Blades, but she also had a very anxious look on her face as well as if she had taken in too much. Swinging around with her heels clanking lightly on stone surface of the floor. The Vice Commander made her way to the table that Mack and Xion sat at placing a hand on Snow's shoulder, "Hey, why don't you come and relax as this is a SOCIAL get together, not a scouting party for your team, Mack. Come, let's get you a little liquored up to take the edge off a bit." Opal gestured for Snow to follow her, instead of ringing her around the tavern like she had done before. It might be intimidating with all these people here for a woman so new to all this, but she figured if she could get through all this without having a anxiety attack, she might be able to survive a floor raid some day. 

As they traveled to the bar, Opal noticed the two Shizuka and Macradon speaking, "Oh you two know each other?" Opal cleared her throat, once more her voice becoming large and loud to drown out the noise in the tavern, "As some of you might know...this woman here is Shizuka. She comes to us from the Azure Brigade, I had spoke with her over messenger only, but she seems interested in joining the Knights. Everyone, this is Shizuka. If she ends up joining us, we will have a high leveled Support Healer in our group. Welcome her with open arms." 

Opal smiled at the pinkette, "Let me know if you need anything, doll. I am here for you, as well as everyone else. That man over there is Mack, he might look intimidating, but he is as soft as Chewie. And...by the looks of it, he wants some food. Don't you ever have a full stomach?" Opal opened up her inventory and found a chunk of meat she was saving for her quest later on, but Chewie would not stop his relentless strike unless he got food to which Opal popped into the air and allowed the Bear cub to devour said food. Looking back at the bar and the bartender, "Two shots of tequila or whatever is close to it." 

The tender prepared the drinks in two shot glasses, one for Opal and one for Snow. Opal smiled, her red lips continued to curve as she picked up her shot, "Down the hatch." 

Lawfer looked around at the lively bunch as he took another drink of his refreshing brew. He was still adjusting to being around mass amounts of people agian, but hte warmth he felt from his comrades was enjoyable. As he watched Mack, drill into Snow, the blue eyed man couldn't help but shake his head. Reading body language alone would have told anyone that he needed to be a bit more delicate. But then again, who was he to question another mans methods. The spear man's attention was drawn to the newest addition of the Knights, the support healer Shizuka. 'Well maybe I dont need to shift to support just yet.' The man thought to himself as he thought back to how he was going to build his character moving forward. 'Now's not the time to think about that, focus on your comrades Lawfer..' he continued to think to himself. Looking back over to the over aggressive Mack, Lawfer was about to speak up when the lovely Opal, saved the other damsel in distress. 

Moving a few strands of hair that had fallen into his face, Mack's bellowing voice once again boomed over the chatter, when he asked Macradon to bring the healer over. "Geez Mack... Try to relax a bit. You might just chase her off if your that forceful." Lawfer said the the red haired giant with a laugh. Taking another large gulp from his stout, he found his stout was empty. "Guess its time for something else." Looking over to bar, Lawfer smiled when he saw Opal and Snow already ordering. Quickly he stood and walked over, catching the tail end, he added. 

"I'll have what they are having. And keep mine coming please." Lawfer said to the bar keep as he looked at both of the beautiful woman. "Cheers!" He said as he reached out with his right hand and kicked back the alcoholic elixir. "Don't want to interrupt you two ladies during bonding time, but I did want to see how our little Snow was holding up." Lawfer said with a smile as he looked at the Red headed giant. "He's a bit forward and pushy, but you might get used to him." A slight chuckle escaped from his mouth as he reached back and grabbed another shot and drank it down in a gulp. "Well, I think I've taken up too much of Girl time." pausing to wink at the two lovely ladies, Lawfer began to walk back over towards the rest of the group. "If you ladies get too bored maybe I can get some music going."

Snow let out an exasperated sigh of relief when Mack took a softer tone. This death game was something Snow was more than willing to face, but not throw herself bravely into the fray.

"Thank you," she mouthed to Mack before she felt Opal's hand on her. Swimming in her own doubts and fears, the unexpected contact made the teen jump in her seat a bit. She calmed when the Vice Commander's voice reached her.

"Thanks, Opal," she replied, with a nod to her gesture to the bar. Snow turned back to Xion and Mack. "It's been a pleasure to meet both of you. I appreciate what you do for all of us here. Just... stay safe up there."

Snow paused, the weight of her words bearing down on her as she spoke them.

"...we have enough dead heroes..."

Words not fitting to the cheery affair, but ones the teen felt needed to be said. She didn't know the two gentlemen very well, but their fighting spirit was something not to be taken lightly. They had soul, ambition, and tenacity. While Snow had yet to acquire such admirable traits, she understood the value of them all too well. Even moreso the impact of its loss.

With a curt bow of her head with the utmost respect, Snow dismissed herself from the table to follow her friend.

Even the journey to the bar was full of life - bears, pink haired women, raw meat, tequila...

"Wait..."

"Tequila?!" Snow exclaimed with wide eyes to Opal. She full heartily expected the Vice Commander to return a playful look in kind. Then, the shot hit the deck, Snow eyed it like a warrior about to do battle with a creature far outside their league.

Gulp...

"Well, I am legal to drink back home... so..."

Her worries and anxieties now preoccupied with the tiny glass in front of her, wrapped her dainty fingers around the edge, clenched her eyes shut, and with only a moment's hesitation, threw it back.

Hack! Cough! Sputter!

Snow struggled to manage the bitter aged taste of the amber liquid and the thick fumes that worked their way into her nose from the inside. Her face twisted in all manners of un-lady like expressions. Luckily, the NPC bartender placed a glass of water in front of her with a chuckle. Snow grasped at it and took a few swigs to wash down the alcohol. With a relieving ah, Snow turned her watery, crystalline eyes toward Opal.

"That..." she began with a cough, "...was vile..."

Unfortunately she completely missed Lawfer's exchange as she battled with the sharp liquor. She only caught a glimpse of his long, blonde hair as he walked away.

"Wait! Lawfer! Join us!" she beckoned, now feeling some warmth in her stomach from the shot.

Edited by Snow

The tavern was only that much livelier with the addition of new people.  Everyone was a buzz with talk and merriment, that the hunter nearly forgot that he was a loner.  He had been living on the outskirts of each floor for the longest time.  The only need to ever visit a town was for food and procuring essential items for the next hunt.  If it wasn't for the guilds that had brought the more social side of him out, the hunter would still be out there alone.  His face would become buried in his drink as he thought about that.

"..."

It would be now that he would announce it, but with the current atmosphere, he couldn't get the right mood to even try.  Everyone was happy as they were, and with the addition of the newer members..  The hunter didn't want to start this off with something like that, especially with the younger generation of adventurers out there.  Maybe another time, when he had the blades together, but not the whole guild.  Not yet.

I tiredly scratched the back of my head as I approached the Tavern, an anxious weasel poking my face. "Calm down, you brat..." I muttered drowsily; it reminded me of the day I had turned up to the Strike Team initiation. "Be happy I did not leave you at the Diner..." I growled, swatting at the small amber creature. I had completely forgotten about the KoB social. Ugh. I had no time to relax whatsoever... but I guessed it was a good chance to meet some new faces... and some old ones, as chance would dictate.

Sitting with the flame-haired Strike Team leader and a cast of other characters was a familiar head of long blond hair, speaking in an accent much like my own. His back was turned to me as he devoted his attention to Mack. My fist clenched gently as I quietly approached the tank, and a soft punch landed into his shoulder from behind, aiming only to get his attention. "I assume that the grass has been treating you nicely, if you are still alive?" I asked, grinning widely at Xion, my hands over his shoulders as I leaned forwards. "I apologize if I am intruding on anything, Mack." I stated quietly, standing stoically behind Xion. "I just feel the resident Tank and I have some catching up to do." I explained, smiling at the ringleader. "I will not be a moment, then you can have him back."

(I was invited here by Opal so... yeah)

Greg decided to head to the Tavern. He'd hoped to break the cycle of inactivity that had been plaguing him recently, and he heard there was a KoB Social event there. He had been considering joining the guild ever since he stopped his inactivity, and was currently running towards the tavern. As he reached the entrance of the tavern, though, he accidentally tripped over something. "Whoa- GAH!" He cried out in the short time between him tripping and promptly faceplanting the ground. "Aw, man, I'll bet that looked great" he sarcastically muttered to himself before getting up and brushing any dirt off.

He observed the scene at hand, and took a look at the colourful crowd around him- plus one familiar face. He wasn't blind and he did in fact see Shizuka in there, but he decided to act as if he didn't. He didn't hate her, in fact, quite the opposite, he just... wasn't ready to talk yet. He'd need time to prepare himself for that, and time that he wasn't planning to take yet. He took a seat. He just couldn't weather the taste of alcoholic drinks (In fact, he HATED the taste) and had vowed to himself not to get drunk (Greg was a bit paranoid about doing things he'd regret while drunk, you see.) so he didn't get any drinks. he just opted to look around and see what the other players are doing. 'These are the people I'm probably going to be working with, so it's probably best that I find out what they're like.'

Edited by Greg Baxen

Opal swung back the amber liquid, she was no peasant to these sort of party's instead she thrived on them back in real life. She was a light drinker back in college, but she went to enough of these kinds of events to know what she could handle and the system in this game was giving her a rather high tolerance for such beverages. The fire in her throat was not harsh, tequila was something best taken with salt and a lemon but she knew quite well that Snow was not prepared for a wilder side of Opal at the moment. She opted for those things later, but she heard the door of the tavern swing open once more, finding it odd that person she did not know enter, "Huh?" she asked, looking towards Snow, she smiled with her eyes and held up a manicured nail, "One minute, doll. Seems like we have a new guest. Lawfer, can you entertain Snow for me while I take of some business? Thanks, Sug." 

Opal dusted her hands off, her face becoming rosey with the last shot she had taken and made her way to the table that Greg sat at, "Hey there, Handsome. Are you the one that contacted me about perhaps joining? Greg, was it? My name is Opal, Vice Commander to..." the woman looked behind her and sighed, everyone was getting crazy, laughing and having a good time, while others still sat within their shells and contemplating life choices in their seats. 

"Well...this very...interesting Guild. Knights of the Blood Oath." she smiled at the boy, brushing strands of platinum blonde from her face, "Mind if I sit down? I'm gonna sit down before I fall over, ok? Ok!" The woman took a seat opposite of him, the woman's cleavage accented by the way she propped her arms over the table to look him in the eye, "Mmm, are you intimidated by me? Or perhaps this sort of event isn't exactly up your alley? Every once in awhile we hold a party like this, it is important for a guild to come close together and socialize even with new blood about. Let me tell you a little bit about what the Guild means to me..." Opal waved over to the bartender to set forth a frosty bottle of beer, "You are more than welcome to order what you like, they have more than just alcohol here. And we got a nice smorkisborge of food available. Anywho..." the woman took a long pull of her beer and set the bottle down brushing hair from her white crystalline eyes.

"So the Blood Oaths are looking to make a new future for Aincrad. While we are here, it is imperative that we survive. And in doing so, a strong foundation and pillar is needed to carry the people who fight and do not fight on the front lines. Everyone has a role and everyone has a duty. Even one person can make a world of difference. The Azure Brigade could have done something great, but they are exclusive with their membership. So it is up to me as Vice Commander to hold a light to all people to see. Fear, anxiety...these are things we wish to snuff out and replace with hope and guidance. The Blood Oaths are protectors and I wish for us all a speedy win to this game with the least amount of deaths. We have all lost something or someone due to this game, we can't let that happen anymore. That is why I am building an army, strong, ever lasting foundation that will continue until this game is defeated." 

Opal took another swig of her drink, "Any questions?" 

Greg takes notice of the woman that approached him, who quickly introduced herself as Opal, Vice Commander of the KoB. "Yes, Greg's my name." he says, nodding. She asked a few questions, first of which is whether or not he was intimidated by her or if these kind of events just weren't what he liked. "A bit of those two (But who wouldn't be at least somewhat intimidated by such a high-ranking member of the KoB?), and the fact that I MAY have just made a fool of myself by tripping up as soon as I entered the tavern. (Although for the second point it's more I'm unfamiliar with such events, I haven't gone out much ever.)" He responds. Greg opts to order a glass of water, and he figured some food would be nice, too. He listens to Opal's explanation about what the guild means to her. "That... pretty much synchronizes with what I want to do for people. To bring hope and happiness to those who need it. To defend those who can't defend themselves. To put an end to this death game with as few deaths as possible." Greg says. "However, I do have two questions. One: Are any weapons provided? I'm going to need something better than my <Anneal Blade> if I'm going to be able to fight. The second question (And it's not a very serious question) is this: Who's paying for the food and drink here anyway?" Greg asked.

Edited by Greg Baxen

As the fair woman's words caught, Lawfer's ear he turned back and smiled. "I guess I cant turn down a request like that." He stated with a smirk and a wink as he began walking back towards the beautiful two women. "So what are we drinking n--" Lawfer asked as he was interrupted by Opal, asking him to entertain Snow for a bit. "Duties are duties. I'll try my best to keep her entertained." Lawfer joked with the platinum blonde bombshell as she excused herself momentarily to talk with the new face that had entered the party. "Looks like its just the two of us now Snow." The blue eyed man said with a smile. "I hope Mack didn't scare you off too bad, He tends to be less subtle than most. But he is a good guy once you get past the overbearingness." He commented as he moved a few strands of hair from in front of his face to around his ear. "Looks like we both have empty glasses, he said casually as he looked over to the bartender.

"Two pilsners please." The spearman asked, looking over to the spearwoman. As he observed her outfit, he couldn't help but notice how it complimented her demeanor. Subtle and cute at the same time, but what really stood out to him were here glasses. "The glasses really suit you." He stated with a smirk, as he grabbed the beers that the bartender had just poured. "Thanks big guy."

Turning his attention fully back on the Valkyrie, he outstretched his arm and handed her the beverage. "Typically I wouldn't chase tequila with a pilsner, but judging by your accent, I shouldn't be too far off the mark with an acceptable drink." he said with a confident smile, he had spent a lot of time in traveling around Europe in the real world. He couldn't pinpoint the exact accent, but he knew it was from the central European region. 

"Are you taking care of yourself out there?" He asked as he looked into her blue eyes.

It was actually ironic how antisocial he was being at this event. Here was his chance to build bonds with the members of his guild and yet the most he had done since the start of the gathering was moan about how insignificant his progress has been out in the field. Eventually the boredom that ensued grew too strong and subsequently caused him to doze off. He snored softly while using the table as a makeshift pillow and allowing the white noise coming from everyone's shenanigans to lull him into a deeper sleep. Drool gently trickled down only to pool beside his face and of course the occasional mumbled phrase would escape. "Sure... I'll take... That unique skill... Zzz..."

Edited by Seul

Lowenthal tugged at the new clothing. It was like his old gear, back from when he had started, but he was so used to the color black already this was a very different feeling. He looked into a mirror, and surveyed himself. God, did he look like a pompous arse. Instead of his normal black colored jacket, he was now sporting a white jacket with red trim. It was so dull looking, that he had thrown in a splash of gold, which only added to it's, demeanor. The inside of the jacket was also a red, and he did hope that the jacket was enough to please the members of the Knights of the Blood Oath. Lowenthal sighed, and straightened his tie.

Lowenthal walked the way the tavern where everyone was to meet. It seemed it was a social gathering, more along the lines of a meet-and-greet then a party. But if Lowenthal knew any better, it would end up a party of sorts. The social taking place on floor eleven was a nice plus for him, as Lowenthal had spent, and still does spend a lot of time. Floor eleven was his favorite floor. Mostly because of its beaches, and it was where his shop was. Lowenthal stood outside the tavern. He could already hear what was going on inside. And like he had assumed, it was more of a party than a social. He took in a deep breath, before opening the door and walking in.

Instantly he was hit with the smell of alcohol. There had been drinking already, and he was only ten minutes late. Looking around, Lowenthal thought he was staring at the Crimson Blades again. Mack, Xion, and Lawfer were all here. Laughing it up just like they do. Lowenthal turned his head, and saw more familiar faces. Opal, Macrodon, and Shizuka. Lowenthal smiled as he noticed Shizuka. For now, everyone seemed content in what they were doing and Lowenthal did not want to interject. Instead he made his way across the tavern, careful not to step on anyone's toes as he made his way over to Shizuka and sat down beside her. "Well, hello again. Fancy meeting you here." Lowenthal said, joking with the pink haired woman. 

The dark haired warrior grins at the chaos that has consumed the tavern. The warrior decides to take the chance to start drinking. "Eh, its 1800 somewhere." says the warrior as he walks over and begins to pour himself a beer.  The man then walks over to a move secluded corner and precedes to sip his beverage. "Light, command word Return.", states the man to his pup that was still trying to hold some sort of combat with Chewie even with him walking away. The pup quickly returns and Beoreson lets the beast return to it's 'nest'.