Whats The Most Embarrassing Thing You Ever Did? (CLEAN PLZ)

Ohhh my god XDD Did you kill your friend?

Surprisingly no, I think I may have been too stunned about the ordeal to do anything. I most likely kept quiet the rest of the day and minded my own business. It didn't seem like anyone noticed really but I wasn't sure since the class was coming through the door beside me like a walk in line for a display of my bits...

Surprisingly no, I think I may have been too stunned about the ordeal to do anything. I most likely kept quiet the rest of the day and minded my own business. It didn't seem like anyone noticed really but I wasn't sure since the class was coming through the door beside me like a walk in line for a display of my bits...

If that happened to me, I would skin that person alive -.-"

Probably two things come to mind at present.

When I was in 6th grade way back when, I had a habit of sitting on the stair railings and sliding down like the edgy kid I was. I had been doing that for the entire school year until one day I got a little too cocky trying impress this girl and hopped on really fast to slide down. I completely fell backwards and tumbled down the stairs while the stairway was packed with students who were switching classes and successfully made an ass of myself plus getting hurt pretty bad. Limped all the way to 4th period and not a single person lifted a finger to help. Needless to say, horrible day.

Second up was a day at my local beach during high tide. Waves get really crazy around then and there tends to be lots of rip currents. It's really fun anyway, but while with some friends we were charging huge waves that would easily topple us over. One wave in particular smacked into me, sent me underwater and thought it'd be cute to take off my pants and underwear and the rip current swept them out to sea. The water also had quite a few people in it too. I never did get those clothes back either...

Probably two things come to mind at present.

When I was in 6th grade way back when, I had a habit of sitting on the stair railings and sliding down like the edgy kid I was. I had been doing that for the entire school year until one day I got a little too cocky trying impress this girl and hopped on really fast to slide down. I completely fell backwards and tumbled down the stairs while the stairway was packed with students who were switching classes and successfully made an ass of myself plus getting hurt pretty bad. Limped all the way to 4th period and not a single person lifted a finger to help. Needless to say, horrible day.

Second up was a day at my local beach during high tide. Waves get really crazy around then and there tends to be lots of rip currents. It's really fun anyway, but while with some friends we were charging huge waves that would easily topple us over. One wave in particular smacked into me, sent me underwater and thought it'd be cute to take off my pants and underwear and the rip current swept them out to sea. The water also had quite a few people in it too. I never did get those clothes back either...

Oh dear.. you do have an embarrassing life.. I would so cry a fountain.. ;W;

All of these remind me actually of the time when I was at a family get together, and I kissed some girl and later in the day, both of us found out we were cousins. It was pretty awkward and humiliating. And then reason I kissed her was because not everyone there was a relative.

My baby cousin tried to kiss me >.>