[PP:F7] Motley Crew #1

Hikoru heard Teayre say his name, and he turned to see that she had found an opening next to Calrex, and he laughed and gave a smile. They we're already off to a good start, and they had just gotten here as a group. He followed Teayre close behind and looked around at the dungeon.  They appeared in what seemed to be a large entrance hall, with ripped banners and flags on the wall, looking teathered and worn from years of being unseen.The walls we're stone, as it would make sense since they we're just in a cave. He looked to see that the walls we're dripping, more than likely from the rain, mildew forming around the edges of the dungeon and stalagmites and stalagtites formed around them, dripping water off each other and forming them to grow larger on a miniscule level every time the sound was heard. Torches we're lit around the cavern, the red fire blazing and giving an ominous glow around them. Two tunnels leading left and right we're in front of them, giving Hikoru and his companions a choice to make

"Uh... How about... Left?" He asked, seeing if the other players would agree. He had no idea about this place, and it scared him a bit. He didn't like the idea of having no control in this situation, or having any sort of idea what was to come, or any inside info about the dungeon. He did his best to stay calm and stayed close to Ariel, hoping that she could keep him calm

Nodding to Ebony in greeting the armored boy waited no longer and headed towards a cave he had saw a few of his friends enter, he quickly raised an arm. "Come on guys!, inside the cave!" he yelled to those who were out in the rain, motioning for them to follow him. He had sent them a message to grind sub dungeons, not catch whatever sickness this game could give if any at all. 

Upon entering the safe haven from the rain an orange eye ran over all who were inside, some he had no clue as to why they were there. But mainly everyone he had messaged had arrived, well...all but one it seemed. "Sorry I'm late." he offered.

Sending a party invite to all of those he knew Takneil peered into the hole that was what he assumed could only be a sub dungeon, great. that part was taken care of for him. "To everyone that I messaged, if you wish to take part in this grinding binge please accept this invite. We will not be leaving from the field for a long while, not until some of you would likely reached double digits in level. I have noticed that it has been becoming increasingly difficult to grow stronger within in this game, within Sword art online. While others have already reached levels that leave them well off, we are stuck scraping the bottom of the barrel. So with the help of a few of the high levels and myself I am offering to lend my services to aid those who are willing to take the risk of joining me on this adventure, hopefully..." he looked to his friends, Ebony, Ariel, Hikoru, Calrex. "They will help us?."

WARNING-Eclipse. (Will be removed from rewards unless he meets requirements.)

Upon hearing the someone beckon him towards the cave, Gaster headed towards its entrance with haste. He stopped when he reached the mouth of the cave, unnerved by the number of people he was faced with. His heart began to beat snares in his chest. Gaster opened his mouth to speak up, but quickly shut it, keeping himself silent. He moved over to a rock in a crevice of the cave and seated himself, trying not to make eye contact with anyone to keep from bothering himself too much.

Hearing the redhead calling for my patron, I couldn't help but follow them with my assistant: "Come now Claudia!" I shout as I beckon her, what the rest of the lot were going to do was none of my concern. I knew who the four were and I wasn't about to miss on the opportunity to get some free stuff, especially SP, is I stick with them. Claudia, as polite as always, turned towards the remaining people and bowed, as if excusing us for going ahead. We entered the dungeon opening and looked around.... 'great more stone walls' was the stupid mental comment I made. Next to me, Claudia seemed to be having the time of her life, looking excited at the banner and getting close to examine them. With a sigh I let the girl be and continue to trail the main group.

My eyes fixed on my blonde patron who has leeched herself onto her fiancé's arm when she saw him being a bit anxious. "Isn't this exciting?" she asked him while giggling. I couldn't help but to nod despite this being my first time in such a place... or with this large number of people. Then I see her turning around toward the rest of the apparently lower level group and say: "Don't sweat it guys, just stay behind and enjoy the show. We'll deal with the big bad monsters." as to ensure us that we weren't in any danger. A smirk accompanied by a snort came from me following that statement. "That was my plan all along *blondo!" next to me, as if snapping from a daydream Claudia also replied. "We'll be in your care then miss."

Her fingers a blur as she equips her hidden and finding stones again. Ready for the dungeon Teayre looked around. A sizeable group had gathered. Most of them she didn't know. Her lips pulling into a thin smile she turned walking past Dracul as he made the comment to Ariel. Her hand moved a blur as she cuffed the boy around the back of the head. Leaning in she whispered quietly into his ear, so that only he could hear her. “Be nice to my sister, or I will make your life hell.” Hugging him she takes a coupld of steps back before smiling sweetly at him. “Ok?” Turning on her heels Teayre nods in succession to Ariel, Hikoru and Calrex. “Come on let’s do this dungeon. If no one else is coming.”

ID: 59271 BD: 7 (3 + 4 ACC) – Hit used for RP reasons NO DAMAGE DEALT

Edited by Teayre

ID: 59274

BD: 4

CD: 3

LD: 5

MD: 3

Avilon wandered forward behind the rest of the weaker group her eyes now fixed on a boy who was closer to her own age, at least she thought he was. She then wandered over to Dracul and asked relatively puzzled as she glanced back and forth to his assistants. "Umm how do you all do?" Offering a rather mannered courtesy as she now glanced back and offered her hand out to be shook. "It's a pleasure to meet you all," she glanced down and picked up an ordinary rock form the cave and the began to wonder how one could tell what was loot as she now asked now looking over to the smaller odd group as she began to query. "Is this worth anything?" She pondered relatively puzzled as she wasn't the brightest bulb when it came to loot drops or missions as she was still a weakling in the eyes of many who were here. As he then commented on the other people around  them she winced and took a few steps back wondering if she was just bothersome.

Edited by Avilon

Not long after the group had gotten together did they spot a dungeon as Calrex gave a nod, pushing off of the wall as he kept his hands in his jacket pockets, "Seems like the fad nowadays isn't it, heh. Sure thing, let's see what theme this dungeon is going to be."

Following behind the redhead the bluenette gently took his right hand and rested it on the hilt of the Grand Blade II while following along. Judging from the spread of the groups equipment, he was likely going to be the main tank for the group, with Ariel serving as a secondary should things go bad. Of course he already had a myriad of abilities to supplement his skills, so it was likely that would not take place.

"Everyone all set? We should be able to clear this dungeon fairly quickly."

Hikoru sighed and waited for the group to appear. One by one most of them came, and he gave a small smile as his wife-to-be came with them. He went over and kissed her cheek, then went over with the rest of the group everyone was making, and waited patiently. They all were getting ready, and he opened his HUD and made sure everything was prepared, and that everything he needed was equipped. Once he was all set, he nodded at the others and gave a small laugh

"Ready whenever you guys are, lets get to it!" He said exitedly. He was ready to fight this boss, whatever it was, and get to finish it off. He waited for everyone else to be done repairing before he moved on, and gave a small sigh as he did so

Letting out a sigh Takneil ran a hand through his exposed monochrome hair, his mood not matching the sinister expression his armor gave. He felt little of worth, someone he hadn't even met took control of HIS meet up and now was calling the shots. "Come on Ebony, let's go. It's clear that they can handle this without us..." he mumbled a bit depressed that all of his planning had gone down the drain because one person felt they needed to take this from him. "I don't know, maybe we can find a nice diner to eat at if it's not too late." he offered in an attempt to brighten his mood for the girl he had come to grown attached to. 

[Takneil leaves the thread, as I would advise everyone here who values their character. I apologize for putting you in harms way as I did not expect someone lacking OOC morals to be among this group.]

"Hmm?" Watching as the only reason as to her being here exited the cave Crimsa raised a curious brow. "Scarlet love...I do believe our Host just abandoned us." she stated aloud. Standing from her kneeling position she beckoned her servant to follow her. "Love. You should know by now I prefer being wet when around you~." she playfully flirted as she led them out of the cave. Her sapphire gaze shifting towards the player she offered a kind smile, although she would never admit in person she had a feeling Scarlet knew about the way the woman thought of her. Leaning her body against the servant she sighed happily. 

[Crimsa leaves thread]

Edited by Crimsa

As more people began to show up, Gaster began to get more and more uncomfortable. He was at the point where he was unable to speak to anybody. Cracking under the pressure, he collected himself and went outside. He leaned against the outside wall and began taking deep breaths. He took one last look inside the cave then, disappointed with himself, left, leaving the others to do what they would with themselves.

[Gaster Leaves the thread]

Edited by Gaster

Scarlet watched as suddenly people seemed to be clearing out, even her mistress Crimsa. She wasnt entirely sure why, but she was determined to see this dungeon through to the end. She wasnt going to give up and leave, even if her mistress was about to. She looked over at the remaining players. "Lets just get this done with. Im sure we all want this to be over quickly so that we can get the skill points."

Edited by Manta Gaul

Avilon nodded in agreement with the red head a bit confused about the predicament they had now found themselves in since the rest of the dungeoneering crew seemed to be pandering in  a daze. She glanced over and smiled to the red head wondering if maybe one day they could talk and get to know one another but for now it was loot searching or something. She eyed the area and then sighed not entirely certain of what is happening. "I do wish I knew what was going on sometimes she then glanced over to any of the other lower levels wondering what to do.

Scarlet glanced back to Crimsa as she walked away and then back to the other red head. She had an orage cursor. That meant that she was a murderer. She hadnt killed someone in self defense, she had initiated the fight and killed someone. Just because all of the players were in this together didnt mean that they should have liabilities. If she'd done it once, she would do it again. Scarlet scowled, unsheathing her rapier. All of a sudden the scowl dropped. She was sincerely sorry that she had to do this, but it was for the safety of everyone she cared about. She charged at her, stabbing the redhaired maiden fourteen times before hopping back. She would be having nightmares later tonight about this, but she wasnt the indecisive person she had used be. Calming the Soul had changed that in her. She would protect Erin, her love.

ID: 59648

Battle: 8 -3 +4= 9 Hit. Over Radiation: 14x17= 238 -12= 226

Manta: 173/173 EN: 28/42

Teayre: 0/177 (-226)

Edited by Manta Gaul

Avilon glanced and screamed as she then noticed the redheaded girl she once thought about getting to know changed direction and sliced her sword the other her eyes now  filled with tears as she stood there trembling and glancing back around and seeing the crew. It wasn't worth being with this crazy crew particularly if they were dispersing and plotting so many deaths. She wasn't ok with anything any more her own eyes now stained by the actions of one another as she then sprinted out leaving this cave and all the insanity that came along with it.

[Leaving]

Ebony stared as Scarlet, AKA Manta, stabbed into the woman. Ebony rushed over to Teayre, staring at the woman and all of the glowing red holes in her. She was a pker, but that didn't mean that she deserved to die like that. She whirled around, tears in her eyes and rushed out of the cave, back into the rain. She didnt want to dwell on what had just occured, let alone face Calrex's wrath for not being able to prevent it. She found herself hoping that Scarlet would be safe, but at the same time wishing that she would be cause and punished for what she had done.

[Ebony leaves the thread]

Scarlet sighed unhappily, staring at her handiwork. She was sure that she did the right thing, but this would likely haunt her for quite a while. Orange players deserved death or restrainment, they couldnt be allowed to roam around. Who knew when they might snap or just get angry enough to kill someone. She sheathed her rapier quickly and sprinted off out of the cave and into the rain, hoping that somehow Calrex would forgive her. As there wasnt a way to restrain someone in this game, the only way Scarlet could keep everyone in the game safe was through killing the orange players.

[Scarlet leaves the thread]

Edited by Manta Gaul

Due to issues that are present within this thread it has currently been locked for deliberation by the staff. Once discussion has been completed we will be sure to contact the participants with further action.

In addition please take note of this from the Tutorials.

Advanced Dungeons

Rules and Requirements

1. Advanced Dungeons cannot be fled from at any point after being entered. Teleportation crystals are disabled in these dungeons.
  2. Advanced Dungeons cannot be found or completed in solo threads. If the player rolls LD22 or higher in a solo thread, an intermediate dungeon will be found in its stead.
  3. Participants must fight a total of fifteen floor strength monsters of their own design before moving on to the boss.
  4. Participants must fight a boss monster with the following statistics in order to qualify for the reward:
    HP = floor * 70 | Damage = floor * 11

Rewards

3 SP upon completion
A Col value of ((floor + loot die) * 100)
6 Materials

Since an advanced dungeon was discovered in this thread, it is impossible to simply leave the thread before its completion, by way of walking out or teleportation crystal. More issues may be present, but we will be sure to notify the participants with the final ruling.