[OP-F16] Summer beach party!-COMPLETE-

He looked as a lady calling herself Avilon arrived, making him smile at her comment. "You think so? If so I feel severely under loved." He rested the back of his hand against his forhead and let out a dramatic sigh. He was clearly being humorous about the situation. A moment later he held out a clawed hand in greeting before blinking and realizing that his claws were still on. "Oh, uh, handshakes might hurt with this on, one moment..." He had started to go through menus to remove them when he started hearing the sound of water far louder than the regular waves.

The fisherman raised a brow as he heard the commotion but soon a grin had crossed his face. "Oooh... I've never tried giant crab!" He figured it still counted as fish, and at worst he could probably use them for bait! He had considered tossing his line out into the water but he didn't want to risk hooking a guest or pull up a monster. He closes his menus and gives his neck a quick crack while taking a deep breath and charging into the fray. He watched as the first crab died by Zandra's hand, making him smirk as he moved to a stop in front of the second crab. He held his clawed hands out and grabbed the crab's pincers as it tried to grab him! Holding the other at bay like this neither was going to be able to hurt the other, but he was sure he could hold it there until at least until Zandra's turn to take a shot at it! "You've got yourselves an opening heeeere!" His muscles strained against the seacreature's own strength, entirely visible as he wasn't wearing his jacket.

((OOC: Basically just pretend Kalesh is manually pushing the crab from getting closer to the main party. I can't think of anything better to do with the miss xD If you guys all miss too just say the crab broke free on your turn Zandra :D ))

Spoiler

ID: 59775

BD: 1 - Miss (Awww)

MD: N/A

Zandra: 193/193 47/47

Crab 1: 64/64 dmg

Crab 2: 0/64 -DEAD-

Kalesh: 96/96 22/24 [-2]

Player:

Player:

Player:

Edited by Kalesh
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Eventually, the wanderer finishes cleaning up beach of the floating white orbs. As he looks around, there seemed to be more people who arrived. The wanderer contemplated if he should actually socialize, or should he just hit the waters, when suddenly Zandra runs off into a mob of crabs near by. Thinking quickly on his feet, the wanderer opens his inventory and equipped his normal gear. He then rushed off to the fight.

Right when the wanderer got there, Zandra just finished slaying one of the crabs. Wanting to help, he unsheathes Bakuzan and rushes the other crab. He tightly grips Bakuzan till it glowed azure. Once he got close enough, he swings his blade upwards knocking the crab high into the air.

ID# 59777 results: Battle: 7
[Level 11] [HP (44/44)] [Energy (8/11)] [DMG 6] [ACC 3] [EVA 2] [MIT 9]
   [Ukifune] [DMG 6] = 6 - 16 = 1 (Min) + Stun

Crab 1: 63/64 STUNNED

Kalesh: 96/96 22/24

Rain: 44/44 8/11 -3 Energy

Player:

Player:

Edited by Rain

Opal stood many, many yards away from the mass amounts of players nearby. She didn't know too many of them, yet she was not here for the party or the festivities within. She wanted some quiet time to herself which she thought she would have had today if it was not on this particular day that they decided to hold some kind of Beach Party. The woman sighed lightly, pale creamy skin was in stark contrast to the black bikini top and bottom that she wore, bare feet and nails painted black as deep as the night with matching nails. Her eyes held those same violet colored orbs that were both strange and alluring to some. Her figure, still as busty as it ever was, moved through the sand until she noticed crabs attacking the guests. She shook her head, snow white hair being flicked off her shoulders as she folded her arms over her chest, eyes squinting lightly as she stayed as far away from that mess as possible. She would not have those kids killing her relaxful day on the beach. 

Finding a spot, she sat down on the warm sands, her hands moving down the slender lengths of her legs as she splashed some of the water over her feet. It was a gorgeous day if there ever was one, and Opal sighed contently, relaxed and fell into the sand, propping her head with both arms underneath her. She blinked a few times before letting her eyes drop down and relax. A small black curved smile on her lips as she rested there for the moment. Until the sudden sound of sand plopping made her twitch, "What is it Jaken?" The female asked, her eyes not settling upon the Imps figure as he stood there bowing his head, "Ugh...What should I be doing, if I might ask Master Opal?" The imp asked unsure of what he was to do in a situation as this, "Be my eyes and ears, Jaken. Keep watch, or you know, you could enjoy yourself on the beach for a while and play in the water." 

The Imp placed a finger by his mouth tapping it, something Opal would do when she contemplated on a situation, "No! I shall not let anyone get the jump on you, Master Opal! I shall keep a vigil eye on the surroundings!" The Imp hefted a small staff over his shoulder and began to walk circles around his Master, the woman didn't even bat an eye at him as he moved through the sand with his little green feet flopping the sand about as he moved to and fro. Once more the woman relaxed and sighed lightly, allowing the warmth of the day to pass over her magnificent body. 

OOC: Will have a picture soon. NOT joining the battle. 

CTFo9mZ.png

Edited by Opal

Hikoru looked to see a few crabs surrounding the beach. He smiled and stood, equipping his jacket back in the blink of an eye and soon unsheathing his dagger, coming to the group and giving a small smile. He gave a smile and laughed a bit, looking at the crab with a large grin

"Come now, lets give me a good challenge shall we?" He asked with a grin across his face, feeling happy again now that he was back and fighting. R&R wasn't something he needed. It was fighting that made him happy, made him feel powerful, made him feel free. He breathed and looked at the other players, and nodded at them, laughing a bit "Alright, let's kill these tiny creatures off"

ID: 59791

BD: 1

Crab 1: 63/64 STUNNED

Kalesh: 96/96 22/24

Rain: 44/44 8/11 -3 Energy

Hikoru: 141/141 34/34

Player:

Edited by Hikoru

Floor sixteenth. Never in his life would Husky think that he was going to set foot in this kind of place any time soon. Every monster in here have the capability to killed him without warning, and he did not like that one bit. However, the volcanic island made a fantastic place for a holiday break. It would be a much better place to set up a tavern rather than a misty forest back in the third floor. However, Husky weren't here for all the pleasure, but mostly business. Zandra had a party organized on this floor, and she had quite a large order. Since he wanted to thank her for making the potion give away some time ago, he had brought with him her full order, as well as the twelve beer bottles he had on his shelves.

Arrived at the site where Zandra held her party, the first thing he saw was the party host, Zandra herself flying in the air. That doesn't seem normal, and she was definitely not landing correctly, especially going down head first. Wasting no time, letting his instinct kicked in, Husky ran toward Zandra as fast as he could. Extended his hand out, the brunette leaped from the ground. Successfully caught her, Husky pulled her in and turned around, letting him took the fall and the girl to land softly on his body. "Phew! Glad I didn't mess that up." Husky let out a sigh, before helping the master of alchemist and the party host back up. "Good day to you, Miss. Sorry for the subtle entrance, but I can't stand seeing someone in peril without helping. Also, I got your order ready, Miss Zandra."

[dice rolling: CD of 6+ in order to successfully catch Zandra]

ID: 59829

CD: 10 {Success}

Zandra prepared to land on the sand and closed her eyes. Thou the sandsplash never came. Instead she landed on something soft. She opened her eyes. Then she saw she had landed on a man. Or rather, a cook that she had ordered some food from."Oh, hi there. Thanks for..." was all she said before she remembered the crabs. She looked up."excuse me." She said to the man and rushed back to the surviving but stunned crab."It was you that hit me right? For that, your going to pay!" Zandra sprinted to the crab, when in range, she made another fronflip and let the chain smash down in the sand, destroying the second crab as well."So, piece of cake wasnt it." She said and brushed some hair out of her face.

ID: 59843

BD: 8 Hit 17x10=170-16=154 dmg dealt

MD: 6 hit 48 dmg

Zandra: 145/193 28/47

Crab 1: 0/64 -DEAD-

Kalesh:

Rain:

Hikoru: 

Edited by Zandra

Avilon nodded and smiled at the others whom had been showing up, although suddenly the crab attack appeared and virtually subdued in a matter of seconds before her very eyes. A bit shocked by Zandra's ability Avilon now gave a small applaud before then blinking and looking around noticing she was the only dope who was doing it. As she stood there feet sinking into the sand she then stopped putting her hands back down to her sides. "Well done," she softly spoke glancing back over to the other guys in the party as she rocked back and forth upon the souls of her feet before nodding in agreement to the cake comment. "I would be more than happy to help with the setting of picnic blanket and start preparing food if people want some?"

The last of the crabs breaks into pixels and there stood the wanderer feeling somewhat bummed for all he could was stun the crab till someone else got it. "I've still got a long way to go," He told himself. As he sheathes his blade, he looked around to see if there was anymore crabs to deal with - not that he could really be of any use other than being a stun gun. That looked like the last of them. That said, the wanderer equips his gear back to what he wore for the beach and ran to the water. Wanting to go gung-ho, he jumped straight into the water without hesitation. The water was perfect. It wasn't too cold or anything. "Ahhh... I can just lay here all day,"  he thought to himself as he floated on the water. The waves, slowly rocking his body from side to side, could almost make him fall asleep. As he was just about to knock out, he remembered that he's at a party. Wanting to tell others, "Hey guys! The water's great!" he shouted. He then slowly fell back to his nap floating on the water.

Kalesh watched as the crabs were all destroyed, letting out a contented sigh as he could relax again, reaching up and scratching his head nervously while standing about. He was out of practice, nicking himself on a claw as he shut his eyes from the sensation. The HP would heal back almost instantly though. Hoping nobody noticed he glanced around the beach and noticed someone he remembered but looked different than he had remembered. Approaching the lady with silver hair he raised a brow when he noticed the imp. Ignoring the familiar for now he looked down at Opal and said "@Opal? Is that you? You've changed your hair I see!" He brings his hand to his chin and hums as if inspecting fine art. "You look lovely as usual though~" His heart was not pure by any stretch. Kalesh also seemed totally oblivious to anything she might of done in the past months. In that regard she had at least on person who wasn't judging her on sight, and just saw her as herself and as a friend. He blinked in realization he might have been disturbing her, chuckling softly as he gestures behind himself with his thumb. "If you'd rather be alone I can go be social." He says in offer but very willing to stay. He found his eyes glancing at the small monster again however. "What's with the mini-monster? You get a familiar?"

Aster settled for taking a seat on a grassy hill on the outskirts of what seemed to determine the party area. The girl pulled her knees up to her chest and rested her chin on her forearms, choosing to do what she did best--observe. Her eyes ran over all the different people in attendance, blinking in surprise as her attention was quickly drawn to a pair of monster crabs that emerged from the ocean. A few players quickly stepped up to the challenge, and Aster squinted as she recognized a brunette man who hurried to join the fight. 'Ah, Husky's here.' She mused, continuing to watch in still silence. What she assumed was a high-level player--a girl with long black hair wielding a whip--finished off the last monster with a flashy move. The orange-haired girl nudged her glasses up before wrapping her arm back around her knees, content with taking in the atmosphere and feeling the edge of a light breeze against her cheeks.

"BACK! BACK OFF!!" the little Imp scurried with his short legs poking Kalesh in the rib cage with a long odd shaped staff, "Mistress Opal has no time to deal with feeble--" 

"That's enough, Jaken. Go back on your patrol, everything is fine." Opal didn't even bat an eye at the player that had disturbed her, for better or worse use of the term. Her violet eye did open just to catch who it was addressing her. She had not recognized the voice, but his face was familiar. Where did she see him at again? Ooooh..."Kalesh, right? It's been awhile, hasn't it.?" the woman, finally moved her curvy body upwards as she stretched her hands upwards towards the sky and standing on her feet. She gave a light yawn and then began to smack the sand off her milky thighs and patted her juicy rear. The sand dispersed from her figure in a matter of moment, the little Imp can scuttling back towards her, "Are we leaving?" he asked as he looked at the new player. 

"Not quite yet, Jaken. Kalesh, this is Jaken, King of the Imps. Well, King Nothing now...his people died and he was on the brink of death himself till I saved him. He now has a life debt as my Familiar." The woman rolled her arms under her chest and gave him a small smile, her black lips curling slightly. "What have you been up to? You seemed to have disappeared for a little while. Not that I noticed or anything, people disappear when they need time to get away." She let the silence hang in the air for a moment, "Oh yes. My hair. Well it has seen many changes since we last spoke. A lot of me has changed...Not like I am being anti-social or anything, but I don't think that group of people would want me to ruin their party. But if you wanna sit and chat, " the woman offered a place in the sand next to her as she sat down once more with her knees bent and then flopped down into the sand extending her hands upwards and rolling back over her head cushioning it like a pillow. 

"Jaken, go fetch me a beer or something from those people. I am sure someone would be willing to give you the item." The command line was fetch and the Imp was unsure of how to go about doing that exactly, but he would not fail in his mission. "Yes Mistress Opal!" The Imp scurried off, however, he had no idea what this 'beer' thing was. Opal closed her eyes, "How is that green haired girl you were playing with at the party? Her name escapes me." 

Following Zandra to returned to the site where the party is located, Husky had to admit, she did know where to open a summer party. Surrounded the place were players from all levels, even front liners, all gather around to enjoy the summer. The place were pretty secured, and peaceful, with a few occasions of monsters entering the place, which was dealt with by the high levels. It was a well organized event. 

Finally arrived at the center of the party, Husky was disappointed to see that there's no real bar, or place where people can grab the food quickly without having to serve themselves. "Hmm... that's a shame, maybe someone should do something about that." Husky thought for a while, before approaching the middle of the food stand. "I hope that Zandra doesn't mind if I give this a redecoration..." Biting his lips, Husky using what he got with to rearranged the place, making an organized and nice station. The bartender stood behind the self-made bar he just created, and laid out the hot-dog order, as well as the light beers that he had made in his shop down. The hot-dogs goes on the grill, and the bread was neatly laid on a large place. The beers was laid out neatly on the table for everyone to grab. 

As the wanderer lied there floating on the water, a soft breeze swept by. And with it, the smell of food. Cooked food. Delicious food. Food began to take over the wanderer's mind. He began to dream of the food he can return to when he gets back home. Katsudon, Omurice, ramen - so much ramen, the curry bread he used to buy when eating lunch at school, the red bean buns he bought with friends after school, his dad's home cooked meals, and the occasional german food his dad sometimes made. A tear swept down his left eye as he opened his eyes and stared at the sky. "I have to survive."

Moment later, his stomach began to grumble. The wanderer then remembers he hasn't eaten yet today. Off in the fairly near shore where everyone gather, it seemed like someone began cooking some hot dogs. He swam back to shore and quickly ran to the makeshift bar. He stared at the bartender with drool coming out of his mouth. "So this is free?" The wanderer slowly sticks his hands out to grab a beer and a hotdog for himself. Hoping that it is free.

It seemed as though no one had payed any attention to her, just lying there in the sand on the beach. She supposed that with the commotion with the crabs and all of the free food, she wasnt all that interesting. She glanced back towards the treeline, catching a glimpse of a purple mane of hair. Someone was hiding behind a tree. Hakai would recognize that hair anywhere, it was her wife Sierra. It seemed that she had become accustomed to stalking her, or at the very least was incapable of functioning without her. That was annoying. They were married simply for the benefits the game gave, it wasnt like they were dating, despite having had some interesting adventures together. She sighed. She kind of just wanted to get away from the other woman and have some fun with some other people.

Khrysaor got the message for a beach party that was about to begin, but at the moment he was busy in his shop and did not have the time to go. After, his work had finished up it was later in the day and thought, 'I wonder if they are still partying out there, maybe I should go and check it out. It would certainly be a nice way to relax.' So, he headed out and locked up shop. Looking through the message he got, he read that it was happening on the 16th floor. Khrysaor headed towards the teleportation gates, and when he got there he said, "Teleport-Floor 16."

With a flash he was gone and standing on a new floor he hasn't laid his eyes upon yet. He curiously looked around and noticed how the weather was nice, and hot. 'A perfect day to be at the beach.' was thinking Khrysaor. He did not want to waste anymore time, hoping he did not miss much. Khrysaor went through the woods until he heard many different sounds coming from a distance away. As Khrysaor walked on towards the noise, he went to his inventory and changed out of his armor and into a simple pair of blue swimming trunks. Khrysaor also left his sword equipped, and muttered, "Just in case." After, he was all done, he walked into the clearing and was assaulted with smells of different kinds. He took another whiff and could smell the salty water of the beach and the aromas of the food that was being cooked. He carefully observed the events happening on the beach, to decide on what he should do.

Edited by Khrysaor

Lowenthal ignored the Crab Battle that went on, and instead focused on different things. The people there should've had it completely covered, they wouldn't need him. And besides, the crabs would've died far to easily to his blade. Not that he had it equipped actually. Now that he thought of it, he didn't have any of his normal gear equipped. Just his pair of swim trunks. Quickly, the battle was over with. Almost as soon as it was started. Lowenthal applauded those who fought the crabs, and who claimed victory against the crustaceans. Lowenthal noticed a girl sitting alone on the beach, away from most of the commotion. Lowenthal stepped over, and decided to introduce himself. He stood proudly, and gave his name. "Hey, I'm Lowenthal. You planning on tanning? Game doesn't let you. On another fun note, game also doesn't sunburn you so that's a plus I guess. Heh heh." He said, as he sat down beside the girl. "What's your name?" He asked.

He smiled at Opal as she spoke while being surprisingly happy that someone remembered him. He had worried that him falling off the world so to speak would have put a damper in everybody's memory. Then again he couldn't really claim to be any better. He was having trouble focusing lately and he felt like his head was having a hard time keeping up with his weapon's speed. He blamed it on the conditions that had kept him from showing his face. "I seeeeee. King of the imps, hm? Quite the title, even if it's a past one. Well, congratulations on getting a familiar. I still need to get my hands on one... I can't think of what I would want though, so putting that off..."

He raises his hand to scratch his head, almost about to claw a hole in himself before he noticed and tucked his finger to use a knuckle. He was out of practice. "I haven't been up to a lot, really... Was kinda... Locked up until now. The bonds weren't breaking, so I kinda just sat and starved in a dark room... Not fun. So finally I get the idea to bite off my own arms. Also not fun." He tries to make light of it, chuckling the event off nervously while looking a hand over. "Good thing they grow back." He muses while sitting himself beside the voluptuous woman, eager to take the chance to gleam news and catch up on the state of the world. "Well, the hair looks good if that means anything. Can't really judge anyone considering I had mine changed." He chuckled and flicks his red locks. He hesitated at first but his curiosity got a hold of him so he said a bit quietly "Why wouldn't they want to be around you?" He glances up and sees a green marker. He had no way to know if she had taken Redemption or not, but she was not orange at the moment.

Having remembered the sensation of not eating for an extremely long period in this game he found his eyes moving in the direction the familiar had gone. Anything to fill his stomach was going to be appreciated until he got regular again. He still had a few screws that needed to be tightened back into place.

Edited by Kalesh

Bhairyuu was once again wandering the Town of Beginnings after having had a quick bite to eat when he noticed a new PM in his inbox and decided to check it out since it was starred and had apparently been sent to everyone across the whole of Aincrad. As he read it, he found out that the sender of the PM, a woman named Zandra, had invited everyone who was interested to join her in what was a sort of summer beach party and that he too was invited to this party. So, as his curiosity was piqued, he decided on a whim that he would go check it out, muttering to himself  

"Hmm, summer beach parties mean many a scantily clad bombshell fraulein frolicking all over the hot sand and maybe even losing their tops when they come face to face with a big kahuna wave,  which in my humble male opinion, is essentially paradise if nothing else...so onwards I go, I suppose..."

So he made his way to the teleport gate and stated in a clear voice, albeit one that was tinged with just a barely noticeable hint of his healthy red blooded pervertedness

"Teleport! Floor 16!" 

After that, he was surrounded by a bluish white glow of light and disappeared from view, only to find himself in the safe zone of Floor 16. After he stepped off the teleport gate platform, he quickly made his way out of the safe zone and toward the beach where he was instructed to go in the PM. Once he got there, he noticed that the party was already in full swing and so he decided that he would join it in the hope that he would get to see some eye candy. After nearing the beach, he stopped, changed into his beach outfit which was designed to reflect the sunlight away from him so he could keep cooler while at this party. After changing, he equipped his chosen trusty One Handed Curved Sword, the Kilij, so that he could fend off any attacks if the need arose, muttering to himself

"There...now even if I get attacked, I won't be just another sitting duck...but only a bonafide psychopath would choose to attack his or her fellow players on a nice warm and bright day like this one...well, that or a monster that happens upon this place anyway...BOTH situations seem like a pain in the ass...so let's hope that does NOT happen...because I really do NOT feel like getting into a fight right now..."

After his little monologue, Bhairyuu started walking at a leisurely pace towards the beach while keeping an eye out for any interesting people and made sure to observe all the details of his new situation so that he could be prepared for any troublesome situations that may confront him on the way to the party.

Edited by Bhairyuu

Avilon now glanced over and saw a man whom seemed to be fixing up the food station as it seemed the majority of the people here were busy dealing with one another as she now wandered over to the guy and asked. "Excuse, it is a pleasure to meet you?" She spoke addressing Husky as she now watched him situated the bread and the hot dogs around the table now as she noticed him placing some food on the grill? "I never knew there were so many useful tools in this game I always assumed that this place would lose some of the technology  advancements maybe it was just the lower levels that confused me." Avilon smiled and sneaked in beside him and grabbed a beer now as she hadn't ever tried it before, frankly she probably didn't even realize that this stuff had alcohol in it.

@Rain

Standing inside the made-shifted bar, Husky was just about to leave, when a person came up to him. The man seemed captivated by the food, as if he haven't eat in days. When he asked if the food is good to eat, Husky didn't have much of a choice. He certainly didn't want to leave a starving man waiting to get the host. The man would probably raid the entire food stand if he does. Husky didn't have much of a choice. The brunette opened his inventory menu and put on the bartender's outfit he usually wear in his shop. "Of course. Everything here is free for grab." Husky exclaimed, smiling as he picked up the spatula by the grill, and picked a hot-dog, placed between the bread buns. One swivel line of ketchup and another for mustard, Husky placed the food on a dish, and gave it to the hungry player. "Here you go. Enjoy your meal, sir." Husky said with a smile

@Avilon

Just finished giving food to the starving player, Husky was greeted by yet another player: A girl with amethyst purple hair. "Greetings. Pleasure to meet you as well. Who might I have the pleasure of speaking with, might I ask?" Husky asked, with a polite manner. The girl could see his golden name tag pinned over his chest, above the chest pocket of the costume, written his in game name "Husky". 

"Well, I'm no surprise with these things. After all, being a chef you have to work with things like these, everyday." Husky spoke, turning over the hot-dogs, took one out and placed it between the bread buns. Noticing Avilon picking up the can of beer, Husky raised his hand, gently placed it onto the girl's beer and stopped her. "I'm sorry, but I needed to verify your age before I'm allowed to let you drink that. Just a simple check on your status menu. Sorry, but it's just a small policy I have on my shop, and I don't want to break the rules just yet, at least not without the party host's consent." Husky said in a polite manner, keeping the smile on his face.