Merchant vs Alchemists Teleport Crystals

Seeing as teleport crystals are gonna be needed at the up coming event boss, I'm just wondering what's the difference between Alchemists and Merchant crystals. Under the merchant's enhancements guide, it says there's a one post delay before the player teleports away. Under the alchemists guide, there isn't any limitations, so I'm guessing it's the same as the rest of the alchemist crystals in that the effect is instant. I just want to get this straight before I start churning out a bunch of crystals. If people can just buy the crystals from merchants, that's be helpful on alchemists so we'd only need to focus on making stronger antidotes and the fire damage potions. (for the Nerius Event) Seriously, If we're expecting the same amount of people to apply or maybe even more people, then we'd to be making 60+ items... there's only so much of us that's active...

@Mack, @Life

Then that just makes the crystals made from alchemists overpriced and utterly not even worth having as an enhancement when merchants can pretty much have the item free without having to roll for it. I seriously thought there'd be some difference since merchants are limited on what they can sell, while alchemists can make better versions of some of the merchant's wares....

Already made 2000 Col Crystal vs a rolled crystal that uses up two mats and a perfect roll, something hard to come by already. Personally, I'd say the 2000 is more worth it so I could use the perfect roll for something much more worthwhile, if both were truly the same.