[PP-F2 Music for the soul <<earning a living>> <Itzal, Kooh> Closed

To this Itzal smiled and pointed to the slender cave entrance.  "What you saw out there?  That's where I'm going to have it.  Right under the overhang.  I'll build a dirt road from here to the town so it'll be easier to find my shop.  However I don't intend to open until I've made enough to sell.  When I do I intend to have a grand opening where I post flyers everywhere.  If anyone comes we'll basically talk for a bit, have some food, and then I'll sing a few songs, give a few samples, and open up shop after that.  I want to also play songs for parties, weddings, funerals and the such.  Figured that the more options I give the more customers I'll have."  I can sing the hardcore songs Ulises said.  Itzal mentally sighed.  We can discuss this later ok?  Ulises chuckled.  Fine, I'll leave you with your lady.  Enjoy your alone time.  To this Itzal blushed ever so slightly and turned around to look for crystals, hearing Ulises laugh as he entered his own mental realm.  He quickly spotted a red crystal and slipped it out.

ID#  66250

LD:  16 + 4

+1 MAT

Edited by Itzal

"Hmm..." Kooh mused thoughtfully. "I didn't know you could have a shop so far from town." She seemed to be mumbling more to herself than talking to Itzal now as she spotted a loose crystal on the cave wall. As she collected the item and turned the rough stone over in her hand she strolled around the small cave one more time.

"Yeah, that's too much work." She waved her free hand dismissively at Itzal's explanation. "I'd much rather just relax and make songs when I feel like it, running a business is too much pressure." She smiled with a shrug, looking back to the man as she lazily headed for the cave's entrance. "Still, I guess I'll have to check this place out once you're all done with it."

Gathering Attempt

Hide contents
  • ID#: 66332
    • BD: 8
    • CD: 1
    • LD: 15 - Success
    • MD: 9
  • Total loot:
    • Kooh:
      • 2 Crafting Materials
    • Itzal:
      • 5 Crafting Materials
Edited by Kooh

Itzal smiled as Kooh told him she would visit when he opened shop.  "Thanks!  I'll pm you when it is.  Hey have you seen Verus or Adhae lately?  I've been out of touch and I wanted to catch up sometime soon.  If you can't reach them either maybe we could catch up?  I'm not worried about the date, name it, I'll be there.  If we're going to be friends, like I hope, we'll need to know more about each other."  He saw the smirk growing on her face and raised his hand, barely keeping the red from filling his face.  "It's not a date!  I just want to know more about my friends is all ok?"  He sighed.  "I have more than enough materials I think.  What do you say we wrap this quest up?"