[PP-F7] The shadows below <Itzal and Morgenstern>

OOC- Itzal was inside a room dude.  But don't worry he'll find you ;)

ID#  68192  LD:  13+5=18  Dungeon found!

Itzal and the woman stared at each other for a moment before he blushed.  Or.  As much as someone could blush in the shadow realm.  The woman saw this and returned the favor with a blush of her own.  She seemed to have just recently come of age.

"Wh-who are you and what are you doing in my room?!"  Itzal's jaw opened and closed several times, too stunned and embarrassed to speak.  The snake seemed to have gotten excited and slithered off of Itzal and over to the woman, who bent down to let it crawl up her arm.  "Karen, why are you here?  Didn't you say you weren't allowed in this realm anymore?"  The snake made a hissing sound back to the woman and Itzal guessed she was a parsel tongue.  The two talked for a moment and the woman turned back to Itzal.  "Why are you here?"

"Erm.  Well, originally I came looking for my friend who entered first.  We were exploring the caves and found the crystals.  After I followed him in we were separated.  It seems though that there's more to this place than we first believed."  The woman thought for a moment.

"Maybe you two can help....  Follow me."  With that the woman turned around with a flourish and began to walk away, the snake gesturing for him to follow.  Itzal rushed after her, his cloak flowing as he did.  As they turned around corners a large set of doors came into view.  With Jonathan in front of them.

"Jonathan!" Itzal cried and rushed over.  After their reunion the woman walked over and observed them both before approaching them.

"Since you are already here I assume you already know what you must do?"  she asked Jonathan.  She then pulled them in and gently kissed them both on the forehead, causing Itzal to redden again before she waved her hand over the door, opening it.  "Good luck."

@Morgenstern

Edited by Itzal
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jonathan waited for anyone to show up. He sat on  the ground thinking of the things he had gotten into. He had moved deep into a cave to find a dungeon and here itw as but he had been separated from his ally. Multiple times in fact. He sighed and waited. Itzal had to be coming, or there might be some other monsters coming in. Jonathan stood, Pulling his sword out his sheath, It hissed as it came out. A faint glow was casted lightly around his blade and he watched as two figures made forth. One happened to be Itzal. The other wasa girl, older than him, who adorned a dress and seemed to radiate a bit. She had no cuesor indicating she was an NPCJonathan A voice came and Itzal rushed over. As the woman arrived, she faced the wall and spoke life a snake. Black shadows of snakes slithered away from the section of wall and revealed two large black doors that gave of a chilling feeling. The woman then turned to him and asked "Since you are already here I assume you already know what you must do?" Jonathan nodded and she pulled him in and gave him a light kiss on the forehead. Jonathan blushed furiously. He then nodded and began to push open the door. 

As Jonathan opened the door a wave of darkness engulfed the three.AS the Darkness faded, He noticed the woman was gone. He shrugged and moved forward. He watched as Itzal walked in and the doors closed behind him. Complete darkness remained for about thirty seconds before two large Dark Gold crystals lit up the room, revealing four Skeletons that held lances. A dark Aura was emitted from their bones and finally a door behind them, Onr that was a swirl of Red and Black. Jonathan pulled out his sword, and he tapped his wrist to materialize his shield. He then reared back and let out a great <<Howl>> The Skeletons turned toward him and began to advance. 

Spoiler

Jonathan 68/68 <18/18>

Itzal 93/93

Plagued Skeleton A 46/46 11 Mit  30 Dmg

Plagued Skeleton B 46/46

Plagued Skeleton C 46/46

Plagued Skeleton D 46/46

OOC- Permission to create the boss?

OOC- Wow.  I have a terrible roll...

Itzal watched as the doors opened slowly.  He tried to peer into the darkness but his eyes couldn't penetrate.  When the room lit up he noticed the black aura around the skeletons first, and after that their glowing red eyes.  He wondered how there was color in a world of shadows at all, but he supposed Kayaba could do as he liked.  What he noted was a problem however were the spears.  Itzal wasn't exactly good at fighting against spears as he rarely fought against them and there was a trick to knowing where both ends were that he hadn't yet mastered.  However he doubted the skeletons would know how to spin the weapon around to use the tool to it's full potential.  They would probably just jab at them...  However with the black aura he wondered if they were more skilled than he took them granted for.  Either way they wouldn't attack him if Jonathan used his ho-  Itzal's ears almost went deaf as Jonathan used howl directly beside him as the monsters charged.  Not able to hear himself very well he accidentally shouted his next words.  "Would you mind not doing that directly beside me next time?!"  He took a moment to regain his focus.  While he did he decided to pull out the Matriarch's stinger to get this fight over with and used it.  +1 dmg

ID#  68214  BD:  1

Edited by Itzal

OOC I had the Perfect Idea for the boss... I'll Pm you about it. 

Jonathan looked down and seen Itzal Wince as he Howled. Jonathan Grimaced. Sorry... He looked forward, at his targets. Jonathan would make the next attack as Itzal recovered. Jonathan to a deep breath. He was definitely anxious to see what was on the other side. Jonathan began to dash forward, coming to a blur as he began to move fast enough. He passed the Glowing Dark Gold crystal and made it to his targets. The Skeletons put their spears down and ready to counter Jonathan's attack. With a yell, he came forward, his sword trailing with a golden aura from his sword art power. The sword slapped into the skeleton's spears and with the force of all four of them, they managed to push him back. Using his backward momentum he back flipped and landed in a crouch causing them to fall into his shield. Jonathan shoved them away and took a few steps back for another assault. He smiled as His shield begn to gleam with a golden light,restoring his injuries for the impact of the Skeletons

Spoiler

68284 BD:5 MD:7

Jonathan 68/68 <18/18>

Itzal 93/93

Plagued Skeleton A 32/46 11 Mit  30 Dmg

Plagued Skeleton B 32/46

Plagued Skeleton C 32/46

Plagued Skeleton D 32/46

Edited by Morgenstern

ID#  68335  BD:  6  CD:  4  LD:  20+6

Itzal watched as Jonathan struck at the monsters and saw a flash of light as what he assumed was his shield's regenerating powers.  Itzal flourished Retributor before charging at the group.  The skeletons noticed him and tried to stab him down as he approached but he slid underneath them, avoiding their strikes, and when he rose up behind them he charged again.  The monsters turned around as they thrust their spears but he wasn't there.  As they grew confused Itzal released Lightning fall, reducing the four corrupted skeletons.  Or were they corrupted or was it just strengthened?  Or was it corrupted evil skeletons, or controlled evil skeletons, like in the destiny game the taken king where.  He shook his head as he was getting completely side tracked.  As he landed the menu screen popped up and he grinned.  "Looks like we found a rare item my friend!"  He looked at the enhancements and went ahead and sent it, as well as four hundred and sixty of the col over to Jonathan.  "You need it more than I do!  Ha ha!"

Itzal:  92/92  <>  9/23 (-14)

All skeleton's deceased  (7x7-11=38)

Loot!

1380 col- Itzal

460 & White Jacket- Morgenstern

@Morgenstern

Edited by Itzal

OOC We will increase our health and Energy for the boss...

Jonathan watched as Itzal dashed forward, about to be impaled with the spears that, held a black aura. Jonathan shivered at the possible side effects from being impaled by that. Right before impalement, he slid under the creatures. As they spun around, they found nothing. He watched as one of them looked just in time, before Itzal brought hell from from the skies. The skeletons fell to the ground, shattering in Black Pixels instead of blue. The things faded and Itzal sent him some Col and a rare Jacket he had just found. Jonathan grinned at his friend and said, Well thanks! You probably need the col if you are going after that unique skill... Stupid Rumors...  Jonathan sheathed his blade and tapped his shields center making him completely armless except for his armor. He evaluated his new Jacket. It seemed to increase his loot dice, but not as much as Itzal's did. He smiled and closed his menu. We need to charge back our energy before heading on to the next room. I feel like it would be the boss. This appears to be a rather small dungeon. If you think about it this is probably the first floor A shadow Realm is available. Though there is probably many realms lower than this. I think the next one would be on the tenth floor but I may be mistaken. 

Spoiler

Name: Jacket of the Fallen

Your Profession: N/A

Your Rank: N/A

ID: 68335

Roll: 20 +6= 26

Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: 1

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: +2 LD

Description: A Bright White Jacket with Black Lining the Cuffs, Collar, and bottom of the Jacket. The White of the Jacket seems to be luminescent but is really not. The Jacket is said to be created from the wings of Fallen Angels, and increases your luck. 

Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/13076-pp-f7-the-shadows-below/?do=findComment&comment=489311 (Gifted By Itzal)

Itzal nodded to his friend before sitting down, his twilight cloak providing maximum comfort for him.  In the caves it kept him warm and it did the same in this shadow realm.  "Most likely it will be a boss.  If it were another army of minions I'd be pissed like Hell.  I just wish that our energy replenished quicker with our survival skill not just our health.  That would make all this much faster."  He looked out the open door into the hallway they came in from.  His mind wandered to the map he was making and he pulled it out.  It was hardly a map and more of a path on a sheet of paper but he intended to change that sometime soon.  "Say, you want to try helping me explore this realm?  I mean we'd have to find it again but once we do it should be easier to go back and forth.  And this place has me curious.  I'd like to map out this place and borrow a map of the mountain range from another player.  You don't have to of course, I was just curious.  As a scout I have to be.  I love exploring and discovering different places.  It's fun, exciting and such.  Also, what do you think of the woman?  She seemed really nice and although she's an npc I feel like she has a story of some sort that we could unlock.  What do you make of it?"

Jonathan sat as he watched Itzal do it. He began to speak about how he wished Energy repleted as fast as heath did with the survival skill. Jonathan nodded and looked at the boss room door. It was a dark grey and in the middle of it was the engraving of a large crystal. But there was a small problem. A black smoke drifted off the door as it had been with the skeletons. This boss would probably be hard, but also revel part of the story that Itzal and himself had gotten themselves involved in. The Itzal asked him a rather strange question. "Say, you want to try helping me explore this realm?  I mean we'd have to find it again but once we do it should be easier to go back and forth.  And this place has me curious.  I'd like to map out this place and borrow a map of the mountain range from another player.  You don't have to of course, I was just curious.  As a scout I have to be.  I love exploring and discovering different places.  It's fun, exciting and such. Jonathan sat for a second dwelving over this. Well, If we could find this place again I would love to. Problem is it would be quite hard to find it once more. It was probably a rare chance that we found it. Also, I think if we stayed in this place too long the effect would not be the brightest. Anyway, wouldn't you want to find the next one? I bet you money there is another on the next floor. AS for the woman I found her quite strange. The ability to reveal the door like that? She must have rather high abilities to reveal the door to us like that. 

Itzal turned to Jonathan as he talked about how it would be difficult to find it again and cocked an eyebrow.  "Dude, I'm getting closer to grand mastering search and detect and pretty soon I'll have reveal.  I doubt we'll have trouble finding this place again.  And take a look at this!  This place is amazing!  All the details and the effects in this world!  Not to mention that woman has me curious.  And who knows?  I wonder if Kayaba made this realm as big as the floor itself.  If that's true then I'll be spending a lot of time here."  Itzal's mind began to run again, wondering what they could find in this realm.  Chests?  More bosses?  Challenges?  Towns?  Hidden npcs?  There was so much there could be in this world.  He wondered what Jonathan would think about this fact.  However for now they needed to focus on the task at hand.  "So what do you think could be waiting for us?  A shadow, snake or giant skeleton?  Or something else?"  Itzal was trying to decide which tactics would work with each possibility but it was difficult to think of one for shadow.  Simply put if it was a shadow then it could be any shape, or perhaps even shapeshift.

@Morgenstern

OOC do not open the door, I will. We will use the new system of health for this And I have the perfect idea to implement it. You can shoose its shape as it will be a shaodw that can change its form freely. 

Jonathan glanced around, looking in wonder at all of the sights to see. The art work of this realm was incredible. The wall had bright and luminescent golden runes on its walls of empty shadows. He thought of the time it would take to design of all of the game. It seemed impossible for a man and a few other developers to create this. He looked at his friend. This man was just a bunch of ones and zero's. He stood and looked at the door. Jonathan was ready. His friend had used a bit more than he so he needed probably a few more seconds. He looked at the door. Figures moved in the shadow of the door. Is this the true Gate of Shadows? I wonder lie ahead. He turned to his friend. You think we are ready for what is up ahead? Something is not right. Something feels strong beyond this force. He turned and looked to the door. Something was a bit strage he would admit. "So what do you think could be waiting for us?  A shadow, snake or giant skeleton?  Or something else? Jonathan thought for a second. He truly believed it would follow the realms of a shadow. I believe that It would follow the idea of a shadow. I also believe there is much more to this realm, but I don't think we will find it here. There is probably a lot of items out there for us. 

Jonathan's energy restored

Itzal listened to Jonathan mention how something strong seemed to be behind the door and Itzal couldn't help but laugh slightly.  "Well I'd assume so!  I'm guessing the boss is behind that door.  Think about it:  A few skeletons guarding the way.  Giant, detailed doors with darkness swirling around it?  Kind of a cliche this is where the boss is so get ready kind of thing don't you think?"  Itzal listened to Jonathan talk about how he believed that it would be a shadow and Itzal nodded sadly.  I was afraid that would be the case.  If it's a shadow then it can probably change it's shape and appearance at will, as well as stretch it's limbs.  I'm fast and agile but with your...  Wait, that isn't heavy armor is it?  You're tanking with light armor?  I have to admit that's the first time I've seen that tactic.  Does it have full out MIT?  And why did you choose light armor skill?  Heavy armor skill has a mod that really helps with tanking.  That's why I went light armor.  I never wanted to tank."  Itzal stood up and switched to Niger Natio, an updated version so that it was all three evasion.  He needed to update his ring as well. 

@Morgenstern

Jonathan readied himself. This was not going to seem to be an easy fight. He felt a prescence of mass power and destruction. Something was off though. He felt a mix of emotion. Depression. Anger. Fear. Hatred. He grimaced at the outburst of emotion. He turned to his friend as he spoke. "Well I'd assume so!  I'm guessing the boss is behind that door.  Think about it:  A few skeletons guarding the way.  Giant, detailed doors with darkness swirling around it?  Kind of a cliche this is where the boss is so get ready kind of thing don't you think?" Jonathan gave a sarcastic laugh at his friend who seemed to be full of sarcasm. NO! I meant that I have never felt anything like this before. It is something bad.   I was afraid that would be the case.  If it's a shadow then it can probably change it's shape and appearance at will, as well as stretch it's limbs.  I'm fast and agile but with your...  Wait, that isn't heavy armor is it?  You're tanking with light armor? Jonathan turned bright red from embarrassment. I chose the wrong thing okay! I never thought of being a tank. At first I wanted to deal the damage. Then I began to learn more about myself. I know its bad. Anyway, I like taking damage but like to feel free with the lightness of the armor. That is how I am still able to keep up in speed like you. Anyway let us see how this boss is. 

Jonathan faced the dark swirling doors. He walked forward and took breath. I am ready he thought. He went to push open the doors, but instead fell through. He was immediately dwelved into multiple feelings and the feeling of choking of darkness. He gasped for air as he touch the floor again. He looked up and what was ahead of them. He was in an empty room, with a Huge White crystal in front of him. There was black in swirls inside of it though. Jonathan stood and watched as black sand drifted forward, and began to create a figure of darkness and shadow. Jonathan pulled out his sword and the golden aura made the figure falter for a slight second. As the figure finished it was a black as the void figure with red eyes. The its color deepened and he seen many features of people he knew. It had the body of Domarus, eyes of Kasier, and hair the hair of his friend that stood behind him. Jonathan grimaced as the figure moved forward. Was this perhapsjust the way the game wanted it to be. Had it twisted his emotions into one figure? Does Itzal see the same Character? 

Many years, I have slept. And now someone dares to enter my realm. My room, and wishes to leave. The figure pulled a huge curved sword that gave off a black smoke. Ah! Two young morsels that belong to the world of light. They are young and weak in skill and mind. NOTHING compared to me of course. But that would never be any fun. Jonathan grimaced and charged forward at the figure but it quickly countered and kicked Jonathan about twenty feet away. You dare attack ME! You both are nothing compared to me. I am SHADOW OF PLAGUE! The Unholy offspring of death and destruction itself! You think you hold ANY sort of chance. The figure pointed his figure down and a magnetic force pulled Jonathan's weapon down along with his shield to the ground. Soon after Jonathan fell, his metal armor holding him down. Itzal's sword hit the ground. Luckily the magnetic force had no effect on Itzal's armor. I...Impossible groaned Jonathan. The figure laughed and then began to talk again. He walked to Jonathan and stared down at him and became the spitting image of Courtney.The imagination of what his sister looked like. He spoke in her voice. You, my dear friend have no anger, passion in your attacks. You must learn to use your anger and rage into your attacks. The figure turned to Itzal. It stared at him and opened its mouth as if words were spoken. No sound came out for ?Jonathan. Had the figure just criticisized Itzal just as he had done Jonathan? Tell him what was wrong.  The Shadow of Plagues walked away and turned. It twirled its finger and two snakes were created, which slithered faster than the eye could see and bit both Jonathan and Itzal. 

Jonathan stood as the magnetic force faded. He looked down. The vein in which was bitten had turned black and anger and resentment had begun to build up in him. The nerve gear has control of my emotions doesn't it. As rage built up in him he charged looked up and let out a great <<Howl>> his anger rising, making his much louder than normal. He retrieved his arms and looked at his enemy staring him/her right in the eye. His sword began to gleam a bright gold, much brighter than before. He felt imbued with red hot energy, and he was surrounded by a golden ring of energy. He felt empowered. And This thing was going to die. Jonathan had no reason to be angry. But the Shadow venom coursed through his veins, and rose his emotions. The figure laughed as it twirled a very large curved blade. Now this fight should be interesting. You two are actually on my level. Enraged Jonathan yelled with a brute force in his lungs. WHAT DO YOU MEAN ON YOUR LEVEL? I WOULD HAVE CRUSHED YOU BEFORE! NOW I'LL JUST BE ANGRY WHILE I CRUSH YOU!

Spoiler

Jonathan 68x5= 340/340 <<34/34>> 

Itzal 92x5= 460/460 <<46/46>>

<<Shadow of Plague>> 500/500  50 Damage (55 Damage on Roll of 9, 60 Damage on Roll of Ten)  Paralyze(1)

@Itzal

Edited by Morgenstern

OOC- next dungeon we do, I'm making the boss XD

Stats

Spoiler

460 hp <> 46 energy

3 Evasion

3 Accuracy

6 base Dmg

1 bleed

3 MIT

Rank 1 Meditation

1 Recovery

Itzal watched as Jonathan merged into the gate and vanished.  Taking a deep breath he did the same.  When he emerged he saw the figure and heard it speak.  However what he heard and saw was far different from what Morgenstern saw and heard.  Instead of a black shadowed figure with glowing red eyes...  The figure appeared to Itzal as one of the bullies of his school.  Every detail was there:  Brown, loose hair, blue eyes, rough skin, slightly muscular build.  Everything was spot on.  The boss had taken the precise image of George.  Sure not a great bully name, but it wasn't like they gave each other nicknames or anything.  George was the one who pretended to befriend Itzal before handing over personal information to the other bullies and therefore beginning their strikes against him.  He smirked at the two.

"Look at you kids.  So cute working together I could barf.  Go back to the playground where you belong kiddies.  So cute and pathetic, you need to play with the toddlers."  Itzal watched his friend recklessly charge out and strike against George but he only smirked at him.  "AW, LOOK AT THE KID TRYING TO PLAY WITH THE BIG BOYS."  George raised his hand and suddenly Itzal's sword fell out of his hand as well as Morgenstern's sword, shield and even his armor.  Itzal's ring tried pulling him down but due to it's small size Itzal was able to resist the pull, though it did keep him pinned to the same spot.  The figure grinned at Itzal before speaking to Jonathan through the mind.  He could tell because George's mouth did not move.  He then turned to Itzal again and Itzal was shocked to see that George's facial features had changed.  His body was the same but his eyes, hair and nose had shifted to appear like another bully, Cardon, who was the one who pinned Itzal down when he was about to be beaten.

"Look at you kids.  Thinking your worth anything.  When it comes down to it your frozen with fear.  Nothing you can do can stop me.  Nothing you can do will progress you through this game.  It's an illusion and your imagination fuels that illusion."  Itzal felt a stab of pain and looked down to see a snake bite him and wrap itself around his wrist, turning into a shadowy bracelet.  His ring was no longer pulling him down and he reached down to grab his sword.  Itzal could feel his emotions heighten, anger, fear, etc.  They would each be amplified during this fight.  He heard Ulises give out a pained cry before withdrawing and he knew he was on his own.  He watched Jonathan rush at the monster in a fit of rage and his sadness that his friend had so easily given into wrath filled up his entire being.

@Morgenstern

Jonathan growled as the Shadow laughed. It was deep and menacing, though Jonathan did not care. He looked down as his energy level rose. He turned to his enemy angrily and began to charge. His sword began to glow furiously and the figure laughed raising his giant curved blade that spewed a dark black smoke. Jonathan growled before dashing forward, his blade giving off a bright golden light. Jonathan became a blur as hesped toward his opponent. Once he came into range, the Shadow swung his curved blade quickly. Jonathan quickly jumped over the blade, and landed on the other side of his enemy. With a yell, Jonathan struck the figure four times, knocking him backwards. All over the man was Golden gashes of light. They began to fade as shadow replaced the melted shadow. The Plague stood and turned to Jonathan. 

You see, this heightened emotion of yours has allowed you to reach beyond you normal assets. I would congratulate you if I weren't about to kill you! The figure moved quickly and threw Jonathan into the air by his leg. The shadow jumped up and slashed the boy multiple times, before kicking him square in the chest, sending him flying back to Itzal. Jonathan grimaced. Luckily his shield began to glow healing Jonathan's wounds and allowing him to get back up. Jonathan stood and held out his shield as the figure swung his blade from side to side as he advanced.   

Spoiler

68296: BD:8 Target hit CD:7 <<Regen Activated>> +9 HP MD:8 50-43=7 Damage Taken <<Thorns Activated>> +14 damage to Shaodw Of plague

Jonathan 340/340 < 31/34>

Itzal 460/460 

<<Shadow of Plague>> 462/500 -24 Bear Knock -14 Thorns

@Itzal

Edited by Morgenstern

Itzal watched the event happen before attempting to make his own attack.  His newly heightened emotions was clouding his mind and he struggled to focus long enough to even pay attention on his opponent, who was now appearing like three different bullies at once, sending his vision into a daze.  This was the most trippy, mind messing battle he'd ever been in and he wasn't enjoying it.  He rushed forward with Retributor aimed at his heart.  The figure grinned and dodged the attack easily.  "Oh Felix, you've always been pathetic.  You think that will ever change?"  The figure laughed as he kicked Itzal in the back like the bullies used to, sending him flying across the room.  When he landed he knew that these overly heightened emotions would only get him killed.  Then.  He stopped, let himself sit on the ground.  Closed his eyes.  And meditated for a moment.  He sorted through his emotions, removing lies with truth.  He fought against the huge wave of raw power that threatened to consume him.  When he finished he opened up his eyes.  He would not lose this fight.  He stood up, much more controlled and no longer shaking from the pressure.  The figure threw another attack at Jonathan before noticing Itzal and cocked an eyebrow.  "How interesting.  Looks like little baby Felix is growing a backbone of his own."  Itzal felt a stab of hatred as he looked into the eyes of the female bully Jenefer.  She was the worst of them.  However he fought those emotions and took a deep breath, preparing a counter attack.

ID#  69106  BD:  2+3  CD:  12  MD:  4-3

Itzal:  460/460  <>  46/46 (-2+2)

@Morgenstern

Edited by Itzal

Jonathan watched as the figure of multiple personalities began to stoop over raising its large curved blade. Given up already now have we.... It seems you are still to weak even when enraged. Jonathan felt a jab of hatred and he began to dash forward. A split second later he was at the enemy, their blade locked.It seemed to be all a flash, as if he had teleported.  Jonathan shoved off the enemy and skidded backwards, holding his blade in a downward position at his side. Can you not fight strong enough little boy? Jonathan grimaced letting his anger control his actions. He dashed forward, slashing and hacking quickly with his sword. The attempts were easily blocked and dodged by the shadow. Faster! Jonathan began to go faster finally finding an opening, Jonathan raised his blade over his opponents head, and began to smash it down, with a golden aura as bright and violent as lightning. 

The Shadow smirked and switched to the complete form of Itzal, causing Jonathan to falter. The figure slammed upward, knocking Jonathan off of his feet. Jonathan skidded to the side, before standing once more. As soon as he stood, the figure of Itzal slammed the clone of Retributor into his chest causing him to fly back. Jonathan stood on his feet. The ability of the plague was astonishing. It had abilities that surpassed his mitigation and kept going. Jonathan's shield began to glow healing him completely once more. His shield had been keeping him alive all of this time. 

Spoiler

69199 BD:2 Miss CD: 9 Regen activated! MD:7 Thorns Activated!

Jonathan 340/340 < 30/34>

Itzal 460/460 

<<Shadow of Plague>> 448/500  -14 Thorns

@Itzal

Edited by Morgenstern

Itzal watched as Jenefer struck at Jonathan before turning her attention to Itzal, revealing the slow transition from Jenefer to a teacher who had supported the bullies.  She gave him a sneer as he began walking toward her with Retributor in his hand.  "What's this?  The little baby wants to fight!"  The woman brandished her curved sword and Itzal charged.  He tried undercuts, overhands, twists, stabs, jabs, etc.  He struck hard and fast but each attack was easily blocked by the woman who laughed maniacally.  "Don't you see child?  I've always been stronger than you, more power than you, smarter than you.  You've always been nothing and you will always be nothing!  You can never touch me-"  Her demeaning speech was cut short when Itzal released Howling Octave and landed a critical hit, activating bleeding.  The woman sneered.  "Well the kid has actually grown a tooth eh?  Take this you fool!"  And with that she released a thousand strikes in the span of a few seconds, sending him flying to the other side of the room.  As he did he saw the paralysis sign emerge.  "Dang it.  Why paralysis?  Why is it always paralysis?  Why not bleed?  Or something else for a change?"

ID#  69203  BD:  9  CD:  6  MD:  10

Itzal:  400/460  <>  39/46  (-8+1)

Shadow:  392/500  Tier 1 bleeding added

@Morgenstern

Edited by Itzal

Jonathan stood grimacing. The shadows power was incredible. Almost unstoppable. The figure of Itzal approached Itzal. It was quite confusing. Shadow Itzal sent Itzal flying across the room and back into the wall. Jonathan felt a surge if Rage get at him again. Seeing Itzal thrown around like that angered him. HEY! The Shadow turned around and smiled before turning into the spitting image of his father. His father's face was stern, serious. And Angry. What in the hell do you think you can talk to me IN THAT TONE OF VOICE! Jonathan had no care for his father. He hated him. The man was supposed to make him better. But instead, locked him away. With a yell and a burst of rage, Jonathan dashed forward colliding with his father. A few tears trickled down his face, but not of sadness. But of Pain and anger. 

Jonathan swung first, but began to swipe blindly. His attacks became a group of random flurries striking everywhere, hoping that just one would make a hit on his target. Jonathan raised his blade over his own head to smite down the shadow. As he brought it down, the Shadow of Plague slammed his blade upwards into Jonathan's. Jonathan stuttered back, and the Shadow took advantage, striking a series of times. He let Jonathan fall to the ground. His health regenerated once more, just enough to fix the damage that had been done. His father was furious. He picked him up by the collar ofhis armor and screamed in frustration "WHY DO YOU KEEP COMING BACK! The shadow flung Jonathan into the wall by Itzal. He took no damage from the wall surprisingly. Itzal sat there. It appeared he had been paralyzed. Jonathan groaned before standing back up. 

Spoiler

69260 BD:2 Miss (WHYYYYYY) CD:9 Regen Activated MD:8 Thorns activated 

Jonathan 340/340 <<29/34>>

@Itzal:  400/460 <<Paralyzed>>

<<Shadow of Plague>>  378/500 <<Bleeding>>

Edited by Morgenstern

Itzal watched as his friend was tossed to the wall beside him.  He could practically see and feel the flames of wrath feeding off of him.  It hurt Itzal to see his friend in such a state.  "Jonathan..  Listen to me...  Anger can.  Provide strength....  But it also.  Consumes you...  Don't let.  Your anger control you Jonathan...  Learn to.  Control it..  If not today....  Please promise me..  That you'll work on it ok?"  He noticed the shadow man approaching the two of them, now appearing as the leader of the bullies.  However it wasn't of his school.  This bully was from the collage.  He was the worst of them all because he always hit Itzal on a personal, emotional level.  He wore a leather bike jacket, spiked fingerless gloves, ripped gray jeans.  His eyes were red like a hateful flame.  He smirked as he walked up to the two and bent down to Jonathan first, his arms resting on his legs.  "Aw look at that!  Your little pal is giving you a pep talk to keep your spirits up!  Good for him."  He smirked before standing to face Itzal, only a centimeter from his face.  "And you.  The others were too soft with you, you know?  Even Jennifer was pathetic.  My boy, look at you.  You can't even help yourself.  You think you've mastered anger?  When you watch your friends die, or suffer, in torment and pain, or leave this world by the hands of another player.  I bet everything in this game that you will be the most hateful person in Aincrad.  And nothing you do will prepare you for that."  Itzal's breathing intensified as he heard these words.  And unlike before, Jonathan could hear each of the words Cax said.  He heard what Itzal feared more than ever.  It even matched his fear of losing someone.

ID#  69273  CD:  11  MD:  2-3=1

Jonathan 340/340 <<29/34>>

Itzal:  400/460  <>  40/46

<<Shadow of Plague>>  354/500 <<Bleeding>>

@Morgenstern

Edited by Itzal

Jonathan struggled to stand. That blow actually hurt, even though there was no physical pain in this game. He was breathing heavily, with Itzal out of the way, and Jonathan's low damaging this would go nowhere. He heard Itzal behind him. Jonathan slowly turned, looking almost dead as he did. Itzal told him to control his anger, even if the game was generating it. Jonathan turned back slowly as the figure of a shadow approached. The figure went through this sort of glitch phase turning into a person Jonathan had never seen before. He wore a black leather jacket , ripped gray jeans, and fingerless spiked gloves. Was this some kind of biker. He appeared to have two henchman in the background but Jonathan ignored them. The man shoved him back down and began to speak to him. "Aw look at that!  Your little pal is giving you a pep talk to keep your spirits up!  Good for him." Then he moved to Itzal and said, "  My boy, look at you.  You can't even help yourself.  You think you've mastered anger?  When you watch your friends die, or suffer, in torment and pain, or leave this world by the hands of another player.  I bet everything in this game that you will be the most hateful person in Aincrad.  And nothing you do will prepare you for that." Jonathan flinched. Was this Itzal's worst fear. To not be able to control himself if his friends were to die? It didn't matter. Jonathan stood back up and shoved the man back. Growing a neck are we? Jonathan stayed calm. This anger was deathly calm. He grabbed his sword and walked forward, advancing on the man. The Man, walked back not sure, what Jonathan was attempting. Then he smiled, and thrust his blade forward, impaling Jonathan. Jonathan smiled, and the man withdrew. Jonathan dashed forward slashing the man's chest viciously, knocking him backwards onto the ground. As the man hit the ground, he reconverted into a shadow. Black as night and a coldness met the air again. He felt the red eyes bore onto him, as the shadow stared. It appeared to be curiosity, but Jonathan was not actually sure. 

Spoiler

69282 BD:9 CD:4 MD:9 

Jonathan 328/340 <<26/34>>   55-43=12 Dmage taken

Itzal 400/460

Shadow Of Plague 326/500 Bleeding

Edited by Morgenstern