[OP-F3] The Dragon's Soul, Grand opening!

@Kasier@Morgenstern@Mossino@Adhaerere@Kooh@Beatbox@tricolor_mina@Rin@Baldur@Syn

Itzal was finally ready.  He looked at the songs on the shelf and the ones in the display case.  He looked around to make certain the shop was completely clean from top to bottom.  When he was done inspecting he began sending the invitations to the other players.  He had hand written the letters and placed them all in envelopes as he intended to send them via portable mailbox.  He had written the letters the previous day and while it took some time it felt good to physically write something down again.  He opened his menu and began sending the letters one player at a time.  All his friends, all the players he had met along the way.  Well perhaps not all of them but definitely most of the player he met and believed would be somewhat interested at least to come and visit his grand opening.  He had it all planned out.  Players could bring food and they would talk, hang out, and Itzal would hand out samples to those who needed something.  He'd also explain what buffs there were since nobody really knew much about performers, and finally he would be playing songs that others requested.  His guitar was all set up and the only thing missing was Velnia.  She chose today to go hunting in the nearby forest but that was alright.  Players would see her eventually.  He walked outside and sat down in one of the chairs by the fire and let out a satisfied sigh.  He had definitely come far.  He was happy to have finally opened.

Beatbox had remembered that Itzal was opening a store one day... he could only assume that that day inches closer and closer... then, out of sheer coincidence, he received a message about it... however, it was more around a get together than a grand opening, so he walked out of his store to floor 3, another floor he hadn't really explored too much but he could eventually find Itzal's store. After being lost for a bit, and with the help from Audio his fox familiar he eventually found his way to the store, "Hey Itzal! Heard your store was finally about to open!" he said with a smile as he extended his arm out for a fist bump. "Here since you are the musician of the group... I want you to have my violin." he said as he went out to his inventory and handed his <<Vanity Violin>>. "I haven't had the need to use it, hopefully you could find use out of it. Take it as a well done gift or a early birthday gift!" he said with a smile. He hadn't really played that violin before, so he thought Itzal could find more use in it.

-1 Vanity Violin

Jonathan sat in the forest of floor three. It was peaceful and the air had a soothing esscence. He had his armor equipped and was he was ready to hunt a mob for col. He heard a twig snap and Jonathan bolted forward with his sword gleaming with a hint of gold. He came into view of his target. It was a slim purple dragon with red eyes. Jonathan sheathed his blade and looked at the dragon. Velnia? The small dragon was over excited and landed on his shoulder and licked his cheek, which caused Jonathan to laugh. Wait if your here then where is Itza... As if on command he received a message from the man himself saying the he was pretty much having a celebration for him opening his musical shop. Jonathan smiled and looked to the dragon. Coming? A small head shake came from Velnia and she flew away.

Jonathan moved into the town and equipped his White Jacket and Jeans. He casually entered the new store. He smiled as he seen his friend. He had a guitar up and seemed in a rather cheerful mood. Jonathan smiled and walked up. Congrats! May you be much more successful then me... I have had zero customers and am out of mats. And I am to lazy to go and get some... 

(Using Akame as a Delivery Bird :P)

<<Floor 3, forest>>

I heard my Inbox ping, and I opened it, noticing that Itzal had Invited me to his shop for It's grand opening. I sighed sadly, and I looked at little akame, and I pulled out a small notepad, and wrote that I couldn't come yet because I had a special surprise to give him for the grand opening of his new shop... "Na, naa... Take this to Itzal-sama for me, will you Akame?" I got a small chirp from the small dragon, and I allowed her to leave with the note fastened to her feathers with a tiny clasp I found in a small corner of the shop. I watched her fly towards the two mountains, to The Dragon's Soul, Itzal's Shop...

<<Floor 3, The Dragon's Soul>>

Akame's POV

The third floor is rather large and confusing... but there is only one place I need to go... THERE! "Chyuuu!!" I flew in through an open window, and perched beside the owner, and I turned so he could see the note

Note:

I am very sorry that I can't come at the moment, I'm busy crafting something special for you, as a gift for you opening your shop... I should be there soon, so don't forget that I'm coming!

-Tricolor_Mina

Itzal smiled as Beatbox was the first to walk onto his porch and smiled, returning the fistbump.  "Hey Beat what's up?  How's it going?"  His eyes opened in shock as Beatbox pulled out his violin and handed it to Itzal.  Itzal hesitated before taking it and felt the smoothness of the instrument as well as the strings.  "Beat I-I honestly don't know what to say!  This is amazing!  I wish I could have heard you play it though.  Oh!  This reminds me!"  He pulled out a blue crystal and handed it to Beatbox with a smile.  "A present from me.  It's crystalize from Lindsey Stirling.  I know you like her music so I made another one for you."  His smile widened as he saw Jonathan walk up to him.  "Thanks Jonathan!  Hey don't worry, I'm sure you'll get customers soon.  And I'm selling MAT's for col if your ever interested.  So," he said as he handled the violin.  "You guys interested in a song or you want to chat for a bit?"  Suddenly he heard the fluttering of wings and saw Mina's familiar land on a perch.  He grinned at her but then saw the note and read it.  She was making him something?  What was she intending to give him?  Well the point was that she would be here so he wouldn't end the grand opening until she arrived.

Crystalize given to Beatbox (good item)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHjpOzsQ9YI

I kicked a rock and sat down, and I looked at the message that Itzal had sent... I sighed, and headed towards the main settlement, so that I could find his shop... when I thought about what I had crafted the previous day... and I decided that I would make Itzal guess which one was his.

<<Floor 3, The Dragon's soul>>

I looked at the shop, and I entered with a calm look in my eyes, and I gazed at Itzal with a smile on my face. Itzal was facing a few friends, I recognized Beatbox, albeit I didn't recognize the other guy. I walked towards the display counter, and I materialized the three weapons, Salamander, Masamune, and... My proudest creation, Ascendants Rosario. I turned to face Itzal. "I want you to take a wild guess with this... I made all three of these weapons, and I hope you are able to guess which one is yours."

OOC: No cheating Itzal

VVV Weapon descriptions VVV

Spoiler

Name: Salamander

Your Profession: Blacksmith

Your Rank: 1

ID: 66582

Roll: 10

Item Type: weapon
Tier: 1

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: +1 damage

Description: A one handed sword with a bright red blade, and a greenish-gold hilt

Name: Masamune

Your Rank: 2- Apprentice Blacksmith

ID: 67748

Roll: 11

Item Type: 1-handed straight sword (weapon)
Tier: 2

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: Tier-2 damage(1), Tier-2 Bleed(1)

Description: A Black and gold sword, with a beautiful black gem in the center, with shadows seeming to be moving around inside of it... as if they were alive almost...

Name: Ascendant's Rosario

Your Rank: 2, Apprentice Blacksmith

ID: 67974

Roll: 12 (Natural roll)

Item Type: Weapon (One-Handed Straight sword)
Tier: 2

Quality: perfect

Enhancements: +1 tier-2 damage, +2 Tier-2 bleeding

Description: A beautiful icy-blue Straight sword, with a sea green gem inside of the hilt. It feels like it weighs alot.

OOC: Salamander is on the left, Masamune is in the middle, and Ascendant's Rosario is on the right

Edited by tricolor_mina

Beatbox had smiled when Itzal had gave him another song, he liked listening to these, it helped sooth him as he laid down by the trees and relaxed "Thanks Itzal! I'll be sure to play this the next time I am relaxing by the trees and enjoying the scenery..." he said with a smile. He had walked over to a nearby seat in his store and took a seat, he was tempted to play the song he had recently gotten, but he eventually played it, he kicked his feet up and was rather relaxing today as Audio jumped on his lap and fell asleep on his lap and they both found themselves relaxing, sure Beatbox did a lot relaxing in this game... however he wanted to keep himself calm and cool rather than stressed about fighting everyday of his time here. He didn't complain about times like today, it was day's like today he fought for... he laid back and was just enjoying the air and roses. He looked over as Mina presented him for a gift of his own and he smiled as he saw Itzal thinking and choosing, he giggled and he yelled out to him "Choose that one! Choose that one!" and pointed to one of the swords.

Itzal smiled to Beatbox as he thanked him for the gift.  "My pleasure man!  So far your my only customer.  Granted you haven't actually bought anything yet," he said with a chuckle.  "But I hope you do.  I can sell attraction songs, healing songs and soon enough I'll sell debuff songs.  Stay tuned!"  he finished with a smile.  He watched as his friend kicked up his feet and began enjoying the music, the beautiful melody playing out in the air.  He turned to Jonathan.  "So is your stock building up too?  I've got way more songs than I know what to do with to be honest.  I really do hope that I get a decent amount of customers.  I'll recommend your shop too when they come by."  Suddenly he heard footsteps and was pleased to see Mina.  He was about to greet her when she walked over and dropped three swords on the table.  Itzal's eyes widened with surprise as he was informed that one of these swords was his.  He looked at the individual three swords.  The first one had a bright red blade with a greenish gold hilt.  Itzal wondered what drove Mina to that color coding but he didn't mind.  He just thought it looked a little...  Flashy.  He then looked at the next blade was a black and gold sword, which Itzal thought ironic to have a dark metal mix with a bright metal but it had a certain appeal to it.  The gem certainly attracted him.  And then there was the third one.  It was ice blue with a sea green gem in the hilt.  All three were beautiful and he honestly had no idea which to choose.  "You're giving me a sword?!  I don't know what to say Mina!"  He turned to Beatbox when he pointed to the black and gold sword and nodded, picking it up.  It would definitely fit with his armor style but it didn't feel as heavy.  However he was grateful either way.  He raised an eyebrow to Mina.  "Is this it?"

ID#  68050  CD:  8

Edited by Itzal

I shook my head, and I laughed when he picked up Masamune. "Sadly, no. That one is relatively.. weak, so to speak... Albeit, that sword is one of two rare weapons that I have ever crafted." I walked to akame, and held out my arm so she could climb onto my shoulder, and I walked back to the table. "It is one of my favorites though... all three of these weapons were failed crafts at first... I want you to try again, this time though... I want you to pick it up." I watched Itzal carefully, and I took Masamune back, and placed it on the table again, and I waited for him to try his guess again.

Itzal smiled sheepishly as she told him that the sword wasn't his.  He looked at Beatbox and shrugged before handing it back.  He looked at the two remaining blades.  Mina told him to pick them up so he decided to listen to her.  He picked up the first one and felt the blade, swinging it around in the open air for a moment or two.  It was an extremely light blade and he felt nothing from the blade.  It felt cold, empty, void.  He stared at it for a moment before his eyes slowly turned to the last blade.  He placed the sword down with his eyes focused on the icy blue sword.  I wonder he thought.  He let his hand reach over and hover above the hilt for a moment, before wrapping his hands around the hilt, and lift the blade.  An untrained fighter, or someone who hadn't exercised wouldn't be able to lift the blade without extreme difficulty.  In fact Itzal was guessing it was nearly, if not just as heavy as a two handed war hammer.  He lifted the sword, a little difficult for him but he would master it within no time.  As he held it toward the open area of his shop, and as he swung the blade twice, he knew.  He turned to Mina, his eyes shining and revealing the joy of having a sword that seemed so perfect.  "Mina this is the greatest sword I've ever seen.  You should take great pride in this."

ID#  68058  BD:  7

Edited by Itzal

I clapped my hands when he picked the correct one. "Congrats on getting your shop open, and getting your guild started... I made this sword to commemorate those events..." I looked off to the side, and at Beatbox. "If you want one, feel free to take it. Or I can craft you something once I get my shop open." I walked over to Itzal, and I gave him a hug. "I plan to open my blacksmith shop very soon... Maybe you can pay me a visit sometime when it opens?" I turned towards a table, and sat down at the nearest chair, letting out a relieved sigh, and I removed my black/green Trenchcoat, revealing an ordinary tunic top, and a white skirt underneath.... And within moments I fell asleep.

Jonathan quietly sat by as Itzal's friend brought out three swords, diasplaying them to Itzal. A crimson, a black one and a bright blue one. He examined them. The crimson seemed to be the weakest, the Black one seemed to be durable and the blue one seemed to best and sharpest, clear to Itzal's tastes. Jonathan smiled. This one must have been his. Only a jerk would have not given him the very best. He watched as the girl moved to sit down and soon fell asleep. She amazed Jonathan. How could one just sleep like that?  Jonathan stood looking at Itzal. Congrats on the new sword. Pretty soon I will be moving to tier two and will have to upgrade. Your friend seems to have fallen asleep. Jonathan walked over and poked the girls nose. It was almost impossible to wake in a sleep state in SAO so he was not that worried of waking her. 

Itzal thanked Mina again and when she asked him to visit her shop his face lit up.  "Of course I will Mina!  You can count on that!  You made me promise that you would be my personal blacksmith and I never break a promise!"  He watched as she sat on the chair and fell right to sleep by the fire.  Jonathan congratulated him and told him how he was going to switch to tier II soon.  Itzal nodded as he was planning to do that himself.  He just needed to gather equipment for everything except a sword now.  He sheathed the weapon and nodded as Jonathan mentioned Mina's sleeping.  "Yeah I can see that," he said in a low voice to his friend.  He watched as Jonathan poked her nose and he frowned as he thought that a little out of bounds.  The poor girl was obviously exhausted from making three swords in a row and he was going around messing with her.  He brushed some hair that had fallen on her eyelid and tucked it under her ear to prevent it again before making his way over to the chair and pulling out his guitar.  As he began playing soft and pleasant music he nodded at the display case.  "You guys can have one of each type of buffed song if you'd like.  I've got more than enough."

Rin now began to stroll about the third floor, this time not dressed like the masked demon cat costume that she had mistakenly envisioned as a means to start being active with the Aincrad Community that she was imprisoned with. A rather soft yawn escaping her lips as she now peeked over toward Itzal's shop opening that was on the exact same floor which she had started her own business. Unfortunately that entire business was one that was begin ran by her secret self that she would only let out of the bag if the person she met was truly exceptional. Looking upon the crowd she now mewled rather pathetically from a far attempting to calm her own nerves enough to join into the party of sorts. It seemed like everyone was now obtaining weapons from a prior acquaintance, Mina. As Rin's eyes bounced between the members of the crowd she realized just what was going on. An exchange of gifts for the new unveiling.

"Hi."

The girl meekly spoke up waving a hand toward the group, her steps slowly creeping forward till she was now merely a part of the background in the small team meeting. If a photo was to be shot she would be hidden behind Morgenstern and Beatbox from her current position.