(OP-NK-F4) The Frost Bites

Bhairyuu had been lookiing around for Opal rather fruitlessly when, all of a sudden, she suddenly leapt from her hiding spot and then pounced on him, hurling him to the frost covered ground like a tigeress would a defenseless stag. However, he did not complain one bit but rather had unwittingly let out a loud groan that almost suspiciously sounded as though he was in a great deal of pleasure, not pain when she ended up straddling him in full view of everyone. As if that was not enough, she had gone on to strike a confident pose with her boot squarely on his broad, herculean chest while issuing a challenge to all the males present there and had issued a warning to him to keep his hands somewhere visible. Bhairyuu did as she asked, uttering a rumbling chuckle while taking in the heavenly sight of her rather ample, now heaving bosom
 and then replied with a smug smirk on his thin lips

"Hehe, as you wish, Opal...and thanks for the SWEET view...I have finally fulfilled one of the items on my bucket list and it's all due to your kindness, hehe...you truly are the best Snowballer ever!!"

With that he fell silent and decided to tease her some more, so he kept a perverted grin on his lips and simply lay there in the soft snow while his keen, piercing green eyes refused to move from her bosom and with a thin trickle of blood running down from his nose, waiting to see what she would say and do in response to his retort. While he waited, he spread his arms out and started to gather some snow as surreptitiously as he could so that he could get back at her later.

Edited by Bhairyuu
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jonathan searched for the woman but she had appeared to vanish. She must be high leveled and has put quite a bit into the hide skill. Not that I really was ever good at finding things. Jonathan then seen the woman, she was dashing forward at amazing speed before tackling the man to the ground. Look.... It wasalready too late. The woman was on top of him, heaving heavy amounts of snow into his face. Afterwards she challenged anyone to come save him. Jonathan laughed a bit. Well, the Pretty Blond thinks that he does not need to be saved, in fact I think he is quite enjoying himself. Jonathan replied, referring to the woman's large bosoms that were swaying to and fro. But, if you insist, I really don't want the man to have too much fun... Jonathan pelted the snowballs in his hand at the woman, hitting her multiple times and his last one pelting @Bhairyuu in the face, making him eat snow. Jonathan laughed. He had not expected to have so much fun himself, but wanted to meet a few more frontliners. I bet this lady is a frontliner. 

Bhairyuu had been enjoying the sweet view above while trying to gathering snow for his own <<Snow Balls>> when a stray <<Snow Ball>> thrown by @Morgenstern out of the ones he threw at @Opal ended up hitting him, causing him to laugh despite his awkward situation as he was now truly having fun. Not wanting to let Morgenstern off the hook, Bhairyuu formed a few <<Snow Balls>> and hurled a couple up at Opal, aiming for her heaving, ample bosom and the rest were hurled at Morgenstern in an attempt to hit him. After that, Bhairyuu brought his arms back down onto the soft snow and laid there, enjoying feel of the cool snow against his body contrasting against the warmth of his own body gained from the exertion he had put in just now. He looked up at Opal, saying

"As much fun as this is, Opal...I dont think we want to give anyone more funny ideas, so whenever you ready, please feel free to let me up onto my feet again...unless of course you dont mind staying like this..."

With that, he flashed a teasing smirk at Opal which was calibrated to make it look like he would be up to no good in a few more minutes and waited to see what she and Morgenstern would do in response.

The long haired woman narrowed her eyes at Bhairyuu as he commented on the view. Even when she had a thick garment on like the black turtleneck, it was pretty obvious her curves were still standing out from the rest of her body. She instinctively pushed harder on his chest when he had made the comment, her boot digging into his chest. However, the others didn't seem to care much for the fallen comrade and Morgenstern was clearly ready to go all out for war. Several Snow balls were launched from the player, causing the woman to stumble back as she was pelted with the cold globes of snow. Her body shivering heavily as she had to move away from the downed player and her trophy,  but it came from below her as well as he seemed to have been gathering snow in his little downed state. 

The woman cursed heavily feeling the cold and burdening snow strike her frame. She was nailed several times in the back as she attempted to retreat behind some trees. Her body was wrecked with almost nearly frozen snow as she began to dust off her body off with cold fingers giving everything a quick gentle pat. She was outnumbered and they seemed to have enjoyed themselves for the most part which was the main idea here. Taking in a deep breath, the woman took a quick peek out of her little tree and quickly darted back behind it as a flurry of snow balls pelted her cover. 

"Alright! Alright!" the woman waved with one hand behind her tree, "You guys win! White flag! Truce!" she waved her arm back and forth in mock white flag style to let them know she had surrendered. 

The woman stepped away from her private tree protector and breathed heavily as she gathered her thoughts. She returned the front of the members and brought a single hand down towards Bhairyuu for him to get up, to express there was no hard feelings. With the male player on his feet, she gave a quick smile and a nod. "Some of you might know who I am others here probably do not. As was mentioned earlier, I am Opal. I would say its a pleasure to meet you all, but that's stretching things a bit. I am also the very same Opal of Laughing Coffin." Her violet eyes narrowed slightly giving them each a look before continuing on. 

"You should take more precautions when you send out these mass messages to people. Members of my association might find this an opportunity to slay another in the chaos of the party. That is why I am here, so something like that won't happen. But I can't keep an eye on you all forever. Just be careful when you create events like this and allow anyone to come. Green players can be just as dangerous as an Orange Player, and tactics for persuading a person out of the safezone is something Laughing Coffin does quite easily. But it is good to see you all enjoying yourselves, I actually had a quite bit of fun. What else do you guys have planned for this evening?"

Jonathan watched as the woman stood after taking his volley of snowballs, they probably chilled her to the bones. Jonathan laughed walking up as the woman came in from the trees. She had her arms raised, in a surrendured motion. Jonathan continued to met her where he met the woman. He was about five to ten feet away from her. "Some of you might know who I am others here probably do not. As was mentioned earlier, I am Opal. I would say its a pleasure to meet you all, but that's stretching things a bit. I am also the very same Opal of Laughing Coffin." Jonathan turned his eyes looking downward. Laughing Coffin? Jonathan looked into the woman's eyes. There was no murderous intent, nor was she orange. How could she me a part of THEM. He thought the last word, full of venom. "You should take more precautions when you send out these mass messages to people. Members of my association might find this an opportunity to slay another in the chaos of the party. That is why I am here, so something like that won't happen. Jonathan for a short second. She came to make sure we were not hunted down? Jonathan was deep in thought but looked up to the woman. Is she a spy or some sort? It... It is nice to meet you Opal, My name is Jonathan. Jonathan, Tank Paladin of the Celestial Ascendants. I don't know why you would be a part ofthose eople, but I believe your intentions are different. Anyway, let us not let it spoil our fun. Jonathan smiled brightly to the woman. Well, I expected more people but I had dueling and skating planned left.

Bhairyuu had gotten up to his feet and had listened as Opal informed them all about her true identity as a member of the Laughing Coffin guild, but had tactfully kept his face blank of emotion so as to not arouse any unnecessarily troublesome situations for himself. However, he was satisfied since the strange unease and inexplicable chill which he had felt when he was in such close proximity to Opal earlier had finally been explained in full. So, he decided to gloss over her identity and instead joined in, suggesting some other fun things to do, all the while wearing a polite smile on his thin lips

"Hmm...those really sound like fun, Jonathan...How about adding making snow sculptures to the mix for some more potential excitement?"

After that, he fell silent, wondering what Jonathan and Opal would say to his suggestion, all the while hoping that they both as well as the rest of the people would jump onboard so that they could all have even more fun together.

"Tank Paladin? Hm, you must be from the same guild as @Itzal then. I remember him saying something about Paladins in his guild. And if you are a tank, your skills will be greatly appreciated in the Front Lines once you get strong enough. You seem like a pretty sturdy player, that's good. Have you practiced tanking a lot? It is a different feeling when you tank for a team in a Boss Raid. You have a huge responsibility on your shoulder and it can get very stressful. It's good to have the skills, but you need the mental capacity for it as well." 

Opal smiled and gave Bhairyuu a look over as well, "I don't know your name. So I am just gonna call you Pervert for the time being." A smidgen of a grin on her face as she said that. She'll find out his name soon enough. But for the most part the woman placed her hands behind her back and looked at them both thoughtfully and nodded her head mentally towards herself, "I do have my reasons for being in such a guild. But I assure you, I am not a player you need to worry about. Well, since you both seem like strapping young lads. How about we have ourselves a nice little duel. You two vs me. We'll do it right here in the safezone, since we won't lose any HP from the combat and I'll restrict myself to rank 3 sword arts." 

Opal took a moment to take a step back, "Besides, it'll help me get me warmed up after taking all those snowballs to the face. You guys were pretty relentless on such a delicate flower like myself, I gotta get you back somehow." With a black smile curling up, the woman began to switch up her equipment so that the fight wouldn't be so one sided. A high level player such as herself had the HP advantage against the two of them combined, but she would hold back and not use her sword arts that could cause too much damage against them. 

"Alright, I am all set up here...Here comes the challenge, just let me know when you are ready." 

Opal had sent out the two warriors a half loss duel challenge after she had fixed up her equipment. The items around her body began to shimmer as her figure changed into a more battle ready state, along with the massive Katana known as the Masamune clutched in one hand. The massive seven foot blade now resting over her shoulder as she eyed her opponents with a small twinkling smile. 

Equipment: Masamune X [+6 Dmg],  Black Leather Jacket [+2 Savvy, +1 Eva] , Panoply of the Blood Oath [+2 Eva, +1 Lght Mom]

Stats: Level 59 || HP: 1,180 || Energy: 118 || Tier 3 
Dmg: 14/16  || EVA: + 3 || Savvy:+2  || Mit: + 12 || L,Mom: +1 ||

Skills:  || Disguise || Rnk 5: Katana: [+7 Dmg] ||  Rnk 2: Charge: [+2 Dmg] ** || Parry ||
Passive Skills: Survival: [+6 out of combat regen HP||  || Rnk 5: Sneak & Hide: [+11 Stealth- Base [10]]
Rnk 4: Search&Detect: [+4 LD] || Rnk 3: Battle Healing [30 HP] CD+6
Rnk 3: Light Armor [+12 Mit]
Mods: Surprise Attack || Reveal || Justified Riposte 

Jonathan looked around,his green eyes observing the two players in front of him. She had reasons to be in her guild but none for killing them. Jonathan smiled a bit as she told him that his skills would be good in the frontlines, that they needed more tank frontliners. Jonathan smiled and said, "I am not that good yet but I am approaching the thirties level range. Level forty is when I believe that it would be okay to join. Jonathan looked down a bit ashamed. Itzal was much stronger than he. He looked up as Opal began to speak.  Well, since you both seem like strapping young lads. How about we have ourselves a nice little duel. You two vs me. Jonathan reared his head back. /this woman is like thirty levels above me and the guy i am partnered with looks very low leveled. Well, we are lower loveled and we are going to die but lets go right ahead. I accept he said. He moved to his inventory and equipped his armor and shield. He pulled his sword off of his back and pointed it at the "Delicate Flower". Just so you no I do not have my Tier two equipment. Macradon is being a bit slow, and I really don't want to go to Oikawa because that man's price is crazy. Jonathan looked down at his armor and accepted the duel request. 

Spoiler

Stats

Lv.26 HP 520 Energy 52

7 Base DMG

53 Mit

2 Thorns ( Deals  14 damage when Mob/Enemy hits a non-critical hit)

1 Regeneration ( Heals you 9 HP  after every attack turn from your opponent

Battle Healing [2] (Heals 20 HP Every turn while in Combat

Skills

Curved Sword (3) +3 Damage

Light Armor (1) +3 Mit

Heavy Armor (1) +3 Mit

Block (23/50) +23 Mit

Battle Healing (2) +20 HP during Combat

Howl

Extra Skills

Meditation (0) + 0 Energy on roll of CD:10

Survival- Increase Regen out of combat to 20 and don't take damage from environmental effects

Bhairyuu had been waiting to see if @Opal and Morgenstern would accept his suggestion of creating snow sculptures, but to his surprise, the conversation topic completely changed and now Opal had given him a nickname "Pervert" and then she had proceeded to send him and @Morgenstern a half loss duel challenge, thus totally catching him off-guard. To make matters worse, he noticed Morgenstern looking at him and so he gave him a nervous, apologetic smile since the lookon the man's face told him that he was probably bummed out about having a low-level partner. He then unsheathed his new sword, the <<Embodiment of Apophis>> and with his free left hand, he pressed the "Accept" button, thus agreeing to Opal's challenge. After that, he turned to Opal and spoke with a smirk

"Wow, so now I have a nickname, eh? Well, I guess I should introduce myself to you...My name is Bhairyuu, but you can call me Ryuu if you prefer the short version, Opal."

Then, Bhairyuu turned to Morgenstern and addressed him with that same nervous grin from before

"Sorry in advance for any problems I cause to you by being such a low-levelled player. I will do my best to not get in the way, atleast."

She narrowed her violet eyes at the two with the slightest of smirks, they looked rather uncomfortable teaming up as partners. This sure would be interesting, but in the end, this was something you had to do in the front lines as well. Sometimes teams would switch and you'd be placed where the 'superiors' would like you to be. Sometimes you would be paired with a player that is below average, or perhaps someone you didn't like at all. 

Opal nodded at Bhairyuu's introduction, "Alright, so the Pervert has a name. Good on you. Well then, since I am a little high on the levels, I'll let you both attack first. That seems befitting of the handicap you both are in. So then..." Opal took a moment to see the counter winding down to just five seconds left to go. She flicked her blade off her shoulder and held it a-loft with both hands in a side turned stance. The blade dipped down to the level of her chest and pointed it towards the two budding players. 

"Ready. Set." her black grin wide; "Go!" This was not going to be a duel to see who wins, but rather if they can be faced against an adversary and not buckle down from the pressure of it. Boss Raids were going to test your courage and will to survive, that meant getting up in the face with a murderer and rampaging NPC who cared not if you lived or died. With something so bold as that coming at you, you had to be ready to face your fears of dying and be able to do what is necessary to make your stand. 

“You’re still here?” Teayre muttered as glared up at Aereth. “Easy Tea.” Standing up she gave a small smile to the person in front of her. “Sorry Aereth. I’m Teayre.” She says taking the offered hand. “The party? I’d like to but…” Pausing for a moment the red head shook her head, “I can’t. Safezone. Although.” Squinting her eyes shut for a moment. “Wait, ignore me it’s not a safezone just mobs tend to avoid this area.” Taking the lead Teayre begins to walk across the ice of the frozen lake. She saw Opal, the masamune gave it away.

Her walk turned into a sprint as she skidded to a halt just in time to hear the white haired girl challenge the two players to a duel.  She heard Opal’s comment. “Opal, want me to help them?” Teayre offered her voice sarcastic, the finger gently stroking the hilt of her blade. “Make things a bit fairer.” Her eyes flickered for a second, as if a fire reignited inside them.

@Aereth @Opal

Jonathan held his stance staring at the woman, who just had shown herself in all of her armor. She looks much stronger than I. This was suicide. If she was actually going to kill us. Jonathan charged forward slashing at the woman. She managed to dodge all of his attacks which was pretty not good for him. She was definently fast, in fact she was the same speed as Itzal was, when he had fought him. Stupid Evasion! I won't get one hit on the woman, and he will probably not either. Jonathan leapt back away from the woman, landing back next to Bhairyuu. I do not even have my tier two armor yet. One hit, and she would certainly have me at half health. This is not going to be good. Jonathan stood and then turned his head to Bhairyuu. He really did not expect much, but he hoped. Well, you did not tell me you were impossibly fast huh? Jonathan laughed. This was going to be a one sided fight for sure. 

Spoiler

70691 BD:3-3=1

Jonathan 520/520 <<51/52>>

@Bhairyuu 120/120

Opal 1180/1180

Edited by Morgenstern

Bhairyuu watched silently as Morgenstern charged at Opal only to be rebuffed by her skill at dodging all his attacks and when Morgen landed next to him again, he gave Morgen a nervous smile saying

"That was a good effort indeed. It's my turn now I guess, so here I go...hopefully I don't end up looking like a fool..."

With that, Bhairyuu swung his <<Embodiment of Apophis>> around a few times in order to warm up properly for the exertion he would undoubtedly be experiencing when he went in to attack Opal. After a few minutes of warming up, he rushed at Opal, trying to slash at her with his sword and hoping he could land even one solid hit on her, not that he expected to do so successfully

Spoiler

ID# 70734 results:

Battle: 1 - 3 = -2 [Interpretation: Attack Failure!]

Bhairyuu:  Health: 120/120 II Energy: 11/12

@Opal 1180/1180

Unfortunately for him, but just as he expected, not a single one of his slashes had even come close to touching Opal, let alone damage her. So, with a sigh, he went back and took up his original position next to Morgenstern, giving him an apologetic look.

Edited by Bhairyuu

Opal's eye flicked back at her side when she heard the familiar voice of Teayre. She gave a shrug, "You are more than welcome to do so if you want to." As the woman was talking she heard the pounding slosh of snow beneath the player's feet. One by one they came at her with full swings but her steps were more precise than their blows. The woman was able to dodge through them easily enough and simply smiled raising her blade upwards and deflecting the blows easy enough.

"Not too bad, you guys did pretty well on that attack. A little slow, but not bad all the same. Remember that a Boss Raid is not going to go easy on you, you need to be sure of your attacks. If you can't find an opening, then you need to try and make one. Stunning someone will remove their Evasion like mine. So try to hit me with a stunning sword art." The woman twisted her wrist and her blade once more lifted up at chest level. The long Masamune was looking down at the players and she stood there with a small smile on her face, "Alright, try it again. A little more effort this time, yeah?" 

<<Duel Commenced!!>>

Bhairyuu: 120/120
Energy: 11/12

Jonathan: 520/520
Energy: 51/52

Teayre: ???
Energy:

Opal:  1180/1180
Energy: 118/118

ID: Turn Skipped

Teayre eyed Opal up. She had wanted to do something to this women for a long time. Her hand gripped around the black covered hilt of the Ketseuki Kanashiki. “You sure Opal. I might slip.” She questioned the woman. Flicking her hair as she looks at Bhairyuu and Morgenstern she nods to them both, her eyes taking in their equipment and their gear. “The face of adversity.” Shaking her head The girl states simply. “First rule is you would make sure you are prepared. Taking on Opal, that’s not something even I would want to do. Here.” As she pulled up her shops inventory Teayre retrieved several items from there. The Emerald Ring and Shroud of Winter she chucked at Bhairyuu.

“Now then, every boss fight comes with some Tactics. At the moment she can strike anyone of us.” Teayre eyed Opal. “Although she’s most likely to go for me.” Her eyes met Opal’s Teayre waited for a moment. “You in the armour. Taunt her to get her attention as soon as I’ve struck. Pervert you strike once she’s stunned.”

The crimson maiden didn’t hesitate. Her foot kicked off as she charged at Opal her blade arcing downwards as she activated one of her most simple attacks. Fell Crescent. The blade  cut through Opal, dealing minimal damage the stun taking effect almost immediately. Teayre leant in her lips coming close to the person’s ears. “Let me help you.” She whispered so that only the woman she had attacked could hear her, before quickly kissing her cheek and then leaping back. “NOW YOU TWO!” She screamed at the two players either side of her.

Spoiler

ID: 70804 BD: 9 (Nat) +1 DMG CD: 9 LD: 14 MD: 5

Fell Crescent Used (4 EN) (13 + 5 Charge + 1 Crit) * 1 = 19

Energy: 11/12

Teayre: 1085/1085
Energy: 102/106

Opal:  1163/1180 (19 – 12 = 7 DMG)

Edited by Teayre

OOC I really hate the dice. Like seriously, How do you miss an unmoving target?

Jonathan watched as the red haired girl came in and began to give orders. She told him to taunt and get Opal's attention. Jonathan nodded and held his shield higher. She dashed forward, slashing the woman lightly and Opal was unable to move. Jonathan gave a light smile. He hated the feel of being paralyzed. Alright, goin in. Jonathan smiled and dashed forward stopping as he neared Opal. He raised his weapon smiling. But he faltered. It felt a bit wrong to strike someone who was down and paralyzed. Then as he took a step forward, he stumbled, and backed off. He lost a good oppurtunity, but these people could job his attacking skills all they wanted. He just needed to absorb some more damage. There was not a bit of chance, his damage would even think to effect anything. Sorry.... Red. I see no point in striking her while paralyzed. You can press on me about the boss fights, but my duty is not to do any damage. I barely have put any skill points into it anyway. Bhairyuu. You go. 

70825  BD:5

Edited by Morgenstern

Without much of  break from the last gathering Seul arrived at this one rather late... Mainly because he was reluctant to venture into the cold winter wasteland that was the fourth floor. Still, a break every now and then from training didn't hurt, so with a casual hoodie equipped as well as his lucky coin and two-handed sword he entered the scene. The knight couldn't remember whether or not he visited Frostbite Lake in the past, but even if he hadn't the name sounded familiar for some reason and a sense of deja vu took hold while he looked around.

Like the last party there were duels taking place a short walk away from the lake, but there wasn't much of a reason for him to be interested in that sort of thing today. The point of a party was to relax and avoid the stresses of everyday life, so with that in mind he avoided watching all together. Instead he walked toward the lake and sat by the edge on top of a mound of snow before starting to craft a miniature snowman.

Edited by Seul

Bhairyuu just barely managed to catch the <<Emerald Ring>> and <<Shroud of Winter>> that Teayre had chucked at him without warning and then turned to Morgenstern as the man addressed him and spoke with a nod

"Sure, I will try my hand once more at striking @Opal, wish me luck, I guess...though even if I do hit, it probably won't leave so much as a scratch on her...oh well..."

Spoiler

ID# 71078 results:

Battle: 7 II Craft: 12 II Loot: 13 II MOB: 5

With that said, Bhairyuu focused all his energies on striking Opal and charged towards her. Once within range, he took a leap and brought his sword down onto her shoulder, this time successfully getting a hit on her, albeit not one that would make a lot of difference in the long run. After that, not wanting to stay within Opal's strike zone, he immediately retreated, going back to where Morgen and Teayre were standing and took his post next to Morgen once more, addressing him

"Finally I got a shot in, good luck to you on your turn, Morgen."

He then turned to Teayre and thanked her with a polite smile on his lips

"Thanks for the assist with that Stun effect from earlier. That helped greatly, Teayre."

After that he fell silent and waited to see what Opal would do in her turn that was coming shortly and hoped she wouldn't thrash him too badly

Spoiler

Energy: 10/12 [11- (1 NRG used)]

Teayre: 1085/1085
Energy: 102/106

Opal:  1162/1180 [1163 - 1 DMG (Default)]

Edited by Bhairyuu

With his sculpture finally complete he was able to rest easily knowing that he was a master a t molding snow. Now he needed to find something else to do, so after sparing a few short glances around the area he saw a group of players who were still dueling each other. They appeared to be the only ones in the area at the moment, but he was still reluctant to engage them while they were fighting, lest he be drawn in somehow.

Seul sighed and unsheathed his sword, using it to cut his snowman in half and then continuing to chop at the snow with it. There had to have been something more interesting around here for him to do. He just needed to know where to look. Maybe a secret was hidden under all the snow. It was certainly possible, so with that in mind he began to dig up the mound.

"Glacia! Where are you going?!" The Frostbite Phoenix flapped its wings through the snowy air, creating a cloud of snowflakes that blew into the woman's face.

She huffed, quickening her pace into a jog as the familiar flew further into the forest. Birdie's arrival at Snowfrost Town hadn't meant to last more than a few minutes, merely a stop on her way back down from the fifth floor. As luck would- or wouldn't- have it, the Brit's phoenix caught wind of the wintry trees bordering the town and mischievously sped off into the unknown.

Barely keeping up with Glacia's icy trail, the forest around Birdie thinned out and led into an enormous opening, housing one of the great landmarks of the snowy floor. "Frostbite Lake..?"

There wasn't any time to think however. Her familiar circled around the edge of the ice, and she took by the side of the lake wearing a stern look. "I mean it! Come down here right now!" The woman's taunts had little effect. She threw her arms down and gave an exasperated huff  "Do I need to train you in an obedience stat or something?!"