[PP:F7] <Sub Dungeon> Sey, and Itzal

Floor 7 Dungeon Map [Advanced]

Letting out a squeak of a yawn, Anemone unfurled her arms from where she had them nestled up to her chest. The morning had come, the sun was out and bright, and the birds were chirping. Today was a special day however, thanks to her new friends @Sey and @Itzal, they had both agreed to go on a Dungeon Run with her. This map was one she found earlier on this floor when she was collecting materials with a member of the Blood Oath Guild, Beatbox. He was quite the gentleman with her and shared many of his materials with her which had been a life saver for getting her profession ranked, although still an inexperienced worker. But happily she stood up and pressed a simple button on her menu and the long coat cape wrapped around her slender arms and the twin tail cape fluttering towards the ground. Fixing her pigtails and making sure they were nice and springy, the woman nodded to herself and dashed out the door. With arms up close to her chest she ran out into the midsection of the city and would appear at the very edge of the border of the safe zone of Nimbus. There she gathered her wits and held the map item in her hand and waited for her friends to come join her. She was so excited to start the day, she hoped she didn't make the meeting too early for the others to join her. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Anemone had invited Itzal and Sey to join her on a dungeon raid, Itzal was excited.  He was all geared up for the trip pretty soon.  Velnia tried to sleep longer but he promised pancakes for breakfast if she came, so she shook all sleepiness off right then and there.  Itzal warped to the mountanous floor, in the town of nimbus.  He was wearing his twilight cloak as he was not yet in combat, but Niger Natio was in his inventory and ready.  On his back he carried Dragon's Soul, a blue blade with obsidian guard and pommel, with a black handle.  On his right hand was Beauty Incarnated, a ruby ring.  Velnia flew around the open air as they walked through the town.  Itzal used to use parkour to get everywhere but recently he's been taking his time going through the towns, just enjoying the view and the npcs.  Often when they waved or greeted him he would return the favor with a friendly smile.  Then he saw Anemone by the edge and waved to her.  "Hey Anemone!  How've you been?"  Velnia dashed through the air and hugged Anemone, then moved to her shoulder and nuzzled against her.  Itzal chuckled.  "Velnia sure missed you!  So you ready for a dungeon?"

@Sey

A dungeon on the 7th floor, this sounded interesting. the level was not yet known to him, though it was something interesting if he had to tag along. Plus, there was a scout present, meaning that they will reap plenty of good rewards. So he arrived with the spear in his right hand and his armor equipped, followed by the pocket watch within his pocket. When he got to them, he would wave his available right hand. “Hey guys, sorry for being a bit late. Ready to take on the dungeon?” It was quick and to the point, but he knew the both of them, so there was no need to be formal. Itzal, just from countless numbers of encounters. And then there was Anemone on one of the bigger floors, seeing how she was in need of materials, and so the both of them decided to go on a hunt. Unfortunately, he wished he found more for her to keep for herself, but things didn’t seem to want to go that way. Hopefully his fighting skills could make up for it in the dungeon.

She waved enthusiastically at both players and nuzzled her cheek against Velnia's. The familiar seemed happy to see her again as was Anemone. With the bird dragon perched on her shoulder, which she did not mind now; she greeted her Knights. "Oh it is wonderful to see you both again so soon. Thank you for helping me with this dungeon run. I will try my best to keep up the healing on you both. If I come across any materials along the way, I'll be sure to give in kind for all the help you two have supported me through." The woman smiled, a big one, not a soft meek smile. She was in company of two players she could fully trust and depend on now, although there meetings to each were simple but both of them seemed dedicated on being her friend or at least helping her out. With her arms behind her back and looking mostly confident, she brushed the free pigtail from her face and shoulder and beamed that innocent smile of hers at the two.

"I am quite ready when you guys are. I hope you guys are enjoying your day so far, we are gonna have a lot of fun and hopefully not get into too much trouble. Teehee." A small trill of giggles filtered through her natural colored lips as she rummaged their her little sack and pulled out her Dungeon Map, "According to the map, we head north a little and there should be a tree root sticking out of the ground which will activate the dungeon quest. Shall we?" @Itzal

When Anemone nuzzled back, it only encouraged Velnia to snuggle with the silver haired player.  When she turned to them she mentioned that she was really glad to see them again, which indicated that she had already met Sey before.  This of course was good.  She mentioned that she'd heal the two of them to the best of her ability.  Itzal grinned at Sey.  "Well then, I guess we'll both be DPS today.  I can take hate too since I have high evasive skills after all.  That way you won't need to worry about taking up time with howl."  When she mentioned she was ready to go Itzal nodded.  Then she mentioned how they were having a good day and that they'd have a great time.  He nodded with a smile.  Then she mentioned the map and the location of the dungeon.  Eager to explore he went to see the map over her shoulder.  A tree root sticking out of the ground due north eh?  He nodded.  "Yeah let's go.  Although I do have a question:  Are either of you good runners or climbers?"  Itzal loved to scout, but when he did, parkour was usually involved.  He wanted to know the limits of what he'd be able to do this trip before hand rather than seeming like a show off...  Cause he wasn't.

@Sey

Well that's good to hear, I don't really have howl yet. It will probably be a thing for me soon when I have another slot to invest some skill points in. Right now though, I should probably focus on my current skills." Sey explained as he would kick the ground and reply to the blonde of the three of them. "And thank you for taking us there. I'm sure this will be really beneficial." The snow-haired player would then move a little bit to the north at the command of Ane as she would explain that that was the cardinal direction that they would have to go towards. "A tree root sticking from out of the ground, eh? Hm, that sounds interesting, but is it going to be another treant you think? They seem to be a lot more common than I thought they would be." His right hand would scratch the back of his head, thinking about how many trees he killed in the game so far. How fitting for the businessman, now he got to do the direct work.

"I do some ballet work back at home...I can't say I am very suitable at running though. I really should work on my cardio. If you wish to scout ahead, Itzal you are more than welcome to do so. Sey will protect me," she said smiling up at him. She was in good company for the most part, but she wondered how great that company would turn out to be for her when they realize she is not a very good healer. She was a bit anxious and nervous about getting things started, but she was going to do her best no matter what. If all she did was succeed, she might end up with a big head. It was good to fail sometimes, you needed to fail to understand and work yourself to a high plateau. 

As for the climbing question, she shook her head no at that, "I don't think a clutz like me should be jumping around tree branch to tree branch. Teehee." She made fun of herself slightly in jest of the situation, but she was not at all putting herself down. There were not many players who could monkey around a tree branch, but she felt much safer anyways with her feet on solid ground. She gave another nuzzle to the cutie on her shoulder as they continued their trek. Her red eyes scanned the area, "We should be coming close to the entrance if I am not mistaken. When I looked at the map earlier, it was quite a doozy. There is a lot of winding paths and the tunnel might be a bit close quarters. I am sure we'll get through it though."

Anemone pointed her finger, "And that's where I tripped when I found the dungeon entrance. Silly me, something always goes wrong with my luck when I find a dungeon. I either fall flat on my face or..." she looked up at Sey innocently, "Attempt to tear the arm off my protector when something weird runs across my foot." @Itzal

OOC: You guys are more than welcome to summon up those mobs so we can get this thing rolling. :)

OOC-  on it ;)

Itzal listened to Sey's input silently, soaking his opinion in.  When he mentioned the tree he shook his head.  "I doubt it.  Most likely the main entrance to the dungeon than anything else."  Then he heard Anemone mention that she did ballet but not running or climbing.  When she mentioned that she was a klutz, he was a bit confused.  How could you be a klutz and good at ballet?  Although, she never actually said good.  It was possible she did it, but was terrible at it.  Did she enjoy it or was she forced to by her parents.  He disliked parents like that.  He mentally shook his head to focus on the task at hand and smiled.  "That's alright, no real problem.  When we hit the dungeon I'll scout ahead to see what's up.  Until then we can travel together."  And so the group made their way over to the specified spot.  Once they reached it Itzal looked down the opening.  "Yep, it's definitely the dungeon.  No way to climb back up, and while it's pretty deep it looks like there's water at the bottom.......  This reminds me a bit of that other dungeon we did......  Hey Velnia could you check the depth of the water?"  Velnia nodded and swooped down into the entrance, diving into the water and coming back up half a minute later.  Itzal nodded as she hovered above it.  "Alright, a good landing spot.  I'll go first to check it out alright?"  With that Itzal himself dived down into the water.  When he got out he went ahead and opened his inventory, switching from his twilight cloak to Niger Natio, the black cloth armor that covered him head to toe, including face with use of hood and mouthpiece.  (drawing in journal)  He drew his sword and he heard monsters begin to approach.  They were......  Goblins.  Figures.  Each goblin had a simple longsword and two had small circular shields.  Itzal easily evaded their blows and released Shadow Explosion on the four, dealing good damage to each.  "We've got four goblins down here!"

Mob info:  510 HP, 70 dmg each  4 goblins

ID#  76537  BD:  3+3  CD:  12  MD:  1

[H:1]  Itzal:  1,020/1,020  <>  85/102  <-18 shadow explosion, +1 meditation>
[H:0]  @Sey:  ???/???  <>  ??/??
[H:0]  Anemone:  ???/???  <>  ??/??

Goblinx4:  402/510  <12x9=108 dmg>

Edited by Itzal

Sey let out a sarcastic "Har har" when Ane mentioned the one moment where she nearly took off his arm for a snake. Fun moments for sure. He'd place his hand over her head and give her hair a gentle ruffle. "Raaa! Fear me!" The snow-haired player would pretend before placing his hand back where it belong, back in his pocket. Right hand equipped with the spear, he would then prepare for battle as the scout declared that the enemies were goblins. Sweet, there were four of them. "Not a problem! I'll make the following move then! Prepare yourselves!" And with that, he would lash out his spear as he leaped out towards the approaching enemies. They seemed to have taken a little bit of damage, so they were not able to react when the next slice came. The numbers game was technically in their favor, so they were the ones with the advantage. Or so he would have liked to assume anyways. Regardless, he would sweep through all of them with a simple area attack, a reckless spinning of the blade in a circle and knocking them all a nasty distance away from him in doing so. "Heh, too easy."

Mob info:  510 HP, 70 dmg each  4 goblins

ID: 76674
BD:  6
SA: Forceful Attack - 1x7 - AoE - (14 Energy) - A powerful mid-tier thrusting attack aimed for the enemies chest.
Dmg: 12 x 7 = 84

[H:1]  Itzal:  1,020/1,020  <>  85/102
[H:1]  Sey:  700/700  <>  57/70
[H:0]  @Anemone:  ???/???  <>  ??/??

Goblinx4:  318/510  <12x9=108 dmg>

Edited by Sey

The action to ruffle her hair didn't seem unwanted, as Anemone's shoulders went up to lower head from the ruffle. She smiled innocently yet again, a light blush across her face. A handshake was one thing, but human contact even if it was just a small little ruffle of her hair seemed so warm and welcomed. For that brief moment, she felt like a true friend to someone in her party. Broad smile soon evaporated when the scout of the party took notice of the goblins and alerted everyone else. Anemone who was in the back now, watched as the other two took off to slay the Goblins. The small little creatures carried basic weaponry, tough skin, and those odd little heads and round pot bellys with a tint of red to their skin. She watched Itzal and Sey attack in corresponding patterns with their sword arts, again, it was pretty darn amazing to see them attack so efficiently. And yet, they had not taken any damage so far so her healing abilities have been unneeded. 

From the back, she smiled lightly and cheered them on, what else could she do besides that? She had to keep her eye on the battle though, even if for a slither of a moment that the goblins would find a way through their defenses she would have to be ready with that healing hands. So, she gathered her courage and stood stalwart. Neither Itzal or Sey could see the healing ropes tethered to their bodies. It was a unique process for each person on how they were healed by the Healer. Anemone found this method of healing to be superior, a hand wrapped around the player's rope and she could send the healing light towards the player without getting in their way in combat. She nodded and focused her bright eyes once again, "I'm ready..."

[H:1]  @Itzal:  1,020/1,020  <>  85/102
[H:1]  Sey:  700/700  <>  57/70
[H:0]  Anemone:  640/640  <>  64/64 

Edited by Anemone

Itzal watched as Sey rushed in and dealt some damage himself.  Itzal grinned to his friend when he heard the follow up comment.  He turned and looked at Velnia.  "Shall we girl?"  Velnia grinned and charged along side him.  As he charged his sword art, she ignited, electricity emanating from her spikes, horns and mouth.  When Itzal released the sword art, cutting clean through the goblins, Velnia shot them all with her lightning.  Afterwards he turned and noted that Anemone stayed behind, most likely intending to heal them if necessary.  He nodded to her with a smile then turned his attention to Sey as he dodged the goblin's attacks.  "Sey!  I'm going to switch to my loot gear real quick!  Keep em busy for me alright?"  Whenever he prepared for the final hit, he'd switch to his loot gear.  Normally he could just keep his loot gear on, however he needed the evasion for this particular floor.

[H:1]  Itzal:  1,020/1,020  <>  66/102  <-18 Shadow Explosion +1 meditation>
[H:1]  @Sey:  700/700  <>  57/70
[H:0]  Anemone:  640/640  <>  64/64

Goblinx4:  210/510  <12x9=108 dmg>

Edited by Itzal

"You got it, boss!" Sey replied in turn as he would do his best to stall the boss, moving his spear quickly as he would lash out the wild swinging attack he carried out last time. It was nothing too special of a move, and his area attacks definitely could have used some work, but this was the best he was able to obtain from his weapon. So many skill points had been invested into it, it would be a waste to try to replace it right now. The swinging worked successfully as all of the monsters would be launched once again, resulting in all of them being launched into the air and placed into the red zone. it would take about one or two hits before they were defeated. If Itzal could change quickly enough, they could put an end to it. Though he felt a bit bad for Anemone since she was unable to heal what was already in a perfect state. Shoot... He never thought of that since he also had battlehealing and mitigation.

ID: 76669
BD: 6
SA: Forceful Attack - 1x7 - AoE - (14 Energy) - A powerful mid-tier thrusting attack aimed for the enemies chest.

[H:1]  Itzal:  1,020/1,020  <>  66/102  <-18 Shadow Explosion +1 meditation>
[H:2]  Sey:  700/700  <>  44/70
[H:0]  @Anemone:  640/640  <>  64/64

Goblinx4:  126/510  <12x9=108 dmg>

Edited by Sey

Anemone was poised and ready to go at any moment should even a sliver of their life state change. Her red eyes shot at both of them and their health tanks making sure those nasty goblins didn't do anything that would put them in danger. But as expected, there was really no need to worry. Their combined teamwork had set forth a wheel in motion that made the Goblins look like easy targets for their attacks. The woman clapped her hands, "Go team go!" it was all she could do, acting as a mediocre cheerleader on the side as her Healing was not necessary. However she was making mental notes of what was going on, she was in a profession where she could make energy drinks and while Healing was not something that was necessary now, but making energy drinks available for players after a battle might come in handy in a party one day. She smiled slightly, feeling her use could prove to be much more in the future. She would definitely have to prepare better for that next time. Although she would normally feel disappointed by her lack of planning, she would not let that deter her time with these two men. 

So she stood and waited as Itzal declared he was changing gear. Should one of those goblins approach and steal in an attack, she would recover his HP in a heartbeat.

[H:1]  @Itzal:  1,020/1,020  <>  66/102  
[H:2]  Sey:  700/700  <>  44/70
[H:0] Anemone:  640/640  <>  64/64

Goblinx4:  126/510  

Edited by Anemone

Itzal watched as Sey dealt another attack and nodded.  With him having the superior hate now, he could focus on getting his loot gear.  He leaped over the goblins who tried to strike him then the moment they focused on Sey they narrowed their eyes and Itzal landed behind them.  "Velnia, back Sey up while I'm requipping."  Velnia nodded and flew over just as the Goblins struck Sey.  However his MIT was great now and therefore all of their damage was reduced to weak damage.  Valnia laughed in mid air before swooping in and slapping them all with her tail, landing on Sey's shoulder with a playful smirk.  Itzal opened his menu and switched Niger Natio for his Twilight cloak, and switched Beauty Incarnated for Skyreach.  He wanted the three of them to receive as much rewards as possible.  Itzal would be sending all of his col to the guild treasury of course.  When he heard Anemone cheer for him it was...  Quite an odd thing for him.  Nobody had ever cheered him on, especially the cheerleaders at his school, who could care less about him.  He turned to Sey.  "Alright, get them weak enough for me to deal the last hit!"

ID#  76693  CD:  11  MD:  6

[H:1]  Itzal:  1,020/1,020  <>  67/102  <+1 meditation>
[H:2]  @Sey:  648/700  <70-57x4=52 dmg>  44/70
[H:0]  Anemone:  640/640  <>  64/64

Goblinx4:  126/510 

Edited by Itzal

"Shoot!" The snow-haired player would exclaim as they would also take their jabs at him, their damages stacking against him, resulting him him taking a little bit of damage. Battlehealing was able to heal him a little bit, but then it ended up leaving a little bit of his health bar empty, which he himself was not too much in favor of. with a snarl, he would carry out the order given without giving it even so much as a second thought, lashing out towards them in the usual unfortunately sloppy looking sort of spinning fashion. Ten out of ten for successful strikes though as they would all be launched into the air and flew pretty far this time, their health bars near empty, but not quite. Unfortunately, it was not for him to end the job, that belonged to the scout of the group. In this case, that would just be Itzal, who hopefully would be prepared. "All little help Ane?" he asked as he turned his head over his shoulder to look to her.

ID:  76715
BD: 4 + 3 = 7

[H:1]  Itzal:  1,020/1,020  <>  67/102  <+1 meditation>
[H:3]  Sey:  668/700  31/70
[H:0]  @Anemone:  640/640  <>  64/64

Goblinx4:  42/510 

Edited by Sey

"Ah! R-right!" Sir Sey had looked over his shoulder to find her. Bright red eyes on him and his health bar as it took a dip. While he recovered some, he had still a little empty black space meaning he was not at perfect health. Her eyes squinted and she placed her hand on the invisible rope that would be tethered to his body. She closed her eyes and steadied the incredibly powerful beating of her heart. With each beat it threatened to break free from her chest and just roll out of her body. Anxiety was now playing a crucial role in her ability to heal the Knight. When her hands were placed on the thread to heal him, nothing short but a small green glow erupted from the tips of her fingers. First she smiled when the light was traveling through the thread, then she gnawed on her bottom lip when it disappeared before reaching him. 

She lowered her head in utter defeat, the one thing she needed to be good at once again failed in misery to her. With a light sob in her voice, she squeaked out a small "Sorry," in turn. 

ID: 76716
CD: 3+3 = 7
Heal: Failure

[H:1]  @Itzal:  1,020/1,020  <>  67/102  
[H:3]  Sey:  668/700  31/70
[H:0] Anemone:  640/640  <>  64/64

Edited by Anemone

Itzal watched as Sey brought their health down to the perfect level for him to finish them off.  As he charged forward he noticed Anemone attempt to heal Sey but failed.  He heard her sob and squeak sorry.  Oh boy he thought.  He rushed at the monsters but they seemed to have see him coming and all four blocked his attack together.  Itzal was astonished at the sudden unity but before he could retaliate they shoved him away.  He stumbled a little and watched helplessly as they released a hypercritical strike.  He knew Sey could handle it though and so he made his way over to Anemone and put a hand on her shoulder.  "Hey, it's alright ok?  We've all failed some skill at some time.  I'm a master of scouting and even I've utterly failed to find something.  And just now, you saw how I failed at hitting them.  Like, horribly failed.  There is nothing wrong with failing at anything.  The only reason it would be bad is if you gave up afterwards.  Push forward, strive harder.  There's a phrase that's pretty true:  What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.  Don't let this drag you down.  Let it give you the drive to go above and beyond Anemone.  Alright?"  He gave her an encouraging smile before turning back to the battle, looking at Velnia.  "Alright, let's take these suckers down for good!"

ID#  76770  BD:  1  CD:  1  LD:  14  MD:  10  The roller is teasing me.........

[H:1]  Itzal:  1,020/1,020  <>  66/102  <-1 miss...>
[H:3]  @Sey:  608/700  31/70  <70+2-57x4=60 dmg>

Edited by Itzal

Sweet, they were about to start this routine once again. They unluckiness that some face while Sey ends up being chased by the monsters. And he could tell that the goblins were none at all happy with what they ended up having to take from him. As a result, he would end up falling from the impacts they caused, his mitigation being the sole reason why he was not even in the yellow zone yet, nor even close to being there. With this, he would roll back onto his feet. It took a lot of self control for him to not lash out at them and end the battle, but that would screw over their purpose in the first place. So restraint would be shown as he would look over to Anemone. “Don’t worry about it! Just keeping trying!” He would reassure before continuing to run away, the heavy armor draining his energy in doing so.

*No Attacks from either side*

[H:1]  Itzal:  1,020/1,020  <>  66/102 
[H:3]  Sey:  628/700  32/70 
[H:0] @Anemone:  640/640  <>  64/64

She had expected to be scolded for her failed attempt to heal the tank. She had wandered back to the question Aereth had proposed to her about being on the Front Lines, if she couldn't even do just this for one person, how could she do this for an entire group who might be relying on her? She grew nervous and hot, her breath was shallow as she soon felt like she was going to faint. But Itzal, his words and reassuring gesture, a hand on her shoulder to help guide her back on the path. She nodded at him, blinking away the tears from his eyes as she stood tall once more. She had to make an impact here and now before this fight dragged on any longer, if she would fail again...

Hands on the threads that bound the three together, Anemone was not going to let one hiccup fail her mission. With a hand tight on the thread that connected herself to Sey, she would slowly begin to feel the warmth of the light come out of her body. The green glow of healing slowly coming from her hands and snaking its way over into the thread, at the midway point once more, the light began to fade, "No! No! No!" once again, the only thing she could do was hang her head, even through his encouraging words as strong as they were, they were nothing compared to the feeling of depression she was getting at this moment. Sorry eyes looked over to Sey and his damaged battle armor, she shook her head, squeaking out another "Sorry," with a pitiful voice behind it. 

ID: 76800
CD: 3+3 = 6
Heal: Failure

[H:1]  @Itzal:  1,020/1,020  <>  66/102 

Edited by Anemone

Itzal charged forward one last time and released shadow explosion, Velnia rushing in with him and therefore engulfing his blade in lightning.  When he struck them he was happy to see that he actually HIT THEM this time.  When they shattered the loot menu popped up, he split the rewards between the three of them and sent them.  Eight thousand, eight hundred and forty col to each.  He also divided the materials, giving four to Sey and four to Anemone.  Once that was done he sighed and walked over to Anemone again.  "Anemone, it's ok if the healing attempt doesn't work.  We knew the dangers when we came here so you don't need to worry about that.  I remember one time I was only caring about dealing damage and guess what happened to me?  I ended up fighting a wolf, and in that fight the two of us missed, and missed, and missed, and missed.  It felt like an hour before I was able to take it down.  Don't worry about failure.  We learn from failure.  Someone who always succeeds and never fails learns nothing, and might become boastful, while someone who fails all the time until they at last succeed learns much and the victory is all the sweeter.  Whatever you do, don't give up, don't blame yourself, and don't feel bad."  He smiled and gave her a hug.  "We've all been there, and some of us still are.  You're not alone Anemone..."

ID#  76801  BD:  10  CD:  8  LD:  16+18=24  MD:  1

[H:1]  Itzal:  1,020/1,020  <>  48/102 <-18 shadow explosion>

Goblinx4:  0/510 

Loot!  Each player receives 8,840 col.  8 MAT gained, each half given to Anemone and Sey

@Sey @Anemone

Edited by Itzal