[PP:F7] <Sub Dungeon> Sey, and Itzal

Itzal watched as Sey offered Anemone a book or tome that he said could help her out.  Whether it was something Sey had found or written didn't really matter.  The fact was that he offered her something.  After that was over Sey fought off the four goblins and after he knocked them back Itzal charged in with Velnia, releasing rage spike to conserve energy.  As his blade passed through them the goblins shattered into crystals, making a brilliant display of light.  When that was over he saw the loot menu appear, revealing their reward.  Itzal divided the col evenly and sent Four thousand, seven hundred and sixty to the other two players, as well as sending three materials to them and kept two for himself.  With that he sheathed his blade.  "Well that's that group.  How many more groups of monsters do you guys think we'll encounter before we hit the boss?"  They would most likely be continuing this process the entire way.  He noticed his heath and gave a thumbs up and smile to Anemone.  "I told you it would work.  You just have to keep going.  Never give up."

ID#  77585  BD:  6  LD:  12+8=20  MD:  3

[4] Itzal:  1,020/1,020  <>  62/102
[2] @Sey:  700/700  <>  30/70
[0] Anemone:  640/640  <>  64/64

Mobs killed.  <12x2=24 dmg aoe>

14,280 col total.  8 mats total.  4,760 col to all players.  3 t1 mat to Anemone and Sey.  2 t1 mat for Itzal

Edited by Itzal
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Sweet, it seems like everything is working out for us. As for the monster count... Eh... I dunno. I didn't get the dungeon information." He would explain loosely as he would shrug his shoulders. To the best of his memory, they put eight enemies to the sword. That was a pretty decent number of them, but he was not sure how much more there would be left. Heck, he did not even remember the dungeon level they were on specifically. It was pretty typical of the snow-haired player, when he was focused on too many things, to let a detail slip at one point or another. It tends to happen to the best of them. Placing his left hand in his pocket, keeping the spear in his right, he would look around to see what there was left to do at the current moment. A rest was nice, but he was fired up to keep going. The only thing stopping him was the buzzkill that was the energy bar, which would constantly taunt him that he was unable to continue so quickly.

@Anemone

A flurry of light had shattered over the area netting the team another victory. Anemone felt exhausted after so much work, in between worrying if her healing skill will kick in and the other two getting too hurt during the process. Her bright red eyes fell on the members of the team and their question, "Two more groups like that according to the map data. So we are half way there. If we continue following this route, we'll be hitting the spawns we need to kill and then finally the dungeon boss." She had kept a close eye on their HP levels, they were safe for the time being. That last minute effort to get that healing in on Itzal had given her a sense of relief. 

However seeing that their energy had once more extinguished they had to rest up. Anemone smiled and placed her petite body on a solid rock formation where she waved her hand at her body, "It got a little warmer outside because of all this trekking. I do believe I am getting the vapors." Had she been alone, she would have undone a button from her shirt for more breathability, but around two men that would probably cause even more distress for herself. Eyes on the dirt and then the sky, Anemone had placed both hands on her knee and waited it out, unsure of what to say next. 

ID: 77590
LD: 8+8 = 16 [+4 Materials]
@Itzal

Edited by Anemone

Itzal nodded to Anemone as she told them that there should be two more groups like that before they hit the boss.  If that were so then this should be over soon.  Anemone leaned against a rock mentioning something about how hot it was.  Itzal never noticed ever since he got the survival skill.  The cold had still bothered him but he had finally reached the point where he could ignore it, thanks to all of his visits to the fourth floor.  He wondered if he could possibly craft songs that could cool or warm a player up, and possibly other unique things.  Maybe then he could sell his good quality songs...  In the meantime though.  "I'd suggest doing a quest called the traveler.  It's reward is a skill called survival that gives you strong resistance to environmental effects, as well as intense heat and cold.  Might help with that."  He decided he might as well look for materials and when he looked his eyes immediately fell upon a cluster of song crystals.  Well what do you know he thought to himself.  He pulled them out and inserted them into his inventory.

ID#  78754  LD:  18  +4 MAT

Edited by Itzal
  • 2 weeks later...

"Sweet, only two more! That promises a lot of loot as well, so that's a nice added bonus." The snow-haired player would explain, placing his palms  behind the back of his head and looking upwards towards the sky, though not necessarily sunny, it was still somewhat decent. Still though, she was not doing too well with the heat regardless, was there anything in his inventory that could do anything for her? Searching through the shop menu, he would see if he had any form of cold treats for her to have. "Hey @Anemone , I have two types of Ice Cream. Normal Ice Cream with no enhancements, or alcoholic ice cream of perfect tier. Which one do you think you would like to have? Careful if you choose the alcoholic one, those tend to lower your ability to move." The hate system was more in favor of the scout and the balanced player, but this game has proven him wrong many times before. At this point, nothing is certain.

She smiled at Itzal, "Thank you for the information. I was unaware that could get that kind of resistance in this game. I suppose it being an MMO, I guess that would be pretty normal." She had lifted a hand to command her menu screen, a memo surface highlighted as she jot down the note for future relevance. She would possibly do this quest soon if she could. She was not a fond person of extreme temperatures and although today was not necessarily extreme, it was quite warm. A bottle of refreshing water or even some--

Her thoughts were transfixed on something cool when her mind buzzed from the words from Sir Sey. Her red eyes shot him a look of desire. She was not one for alcoholic beverages, she had taste tested wine in her shop to make sure there was a good balance, but that was only tasting. She was the legal age to drink of course, but she rarely ever consumed alcohol. The one time she did get a little 'drunk' and the people she was with had the poor company of a sad and defeated woman who seemed to be a very negative and sad type of drunk. She just cried and cried.  

"Probably a good idea not to get intoxicated during a sub dungeon," she laughed, "Also, I think that is something that should be used for someone who actually needs it in the future. Ice cream sounds super delightful though if you have a popsicle or something. I would even settle for a bottle of water," she said waving her hand against her body to cool it down. 

ID: 78799
LD: 3+ 8 = =O 
@Itzal 

Edited by Anemone
  • 1 month later...

OOC- I am SOOOOOO sorry for not getting to this post guys x-x  I swear it's not on purpose.  Let's clear out this dungeon

Itzal nodded when she thanked him for the info, but then shook his head upon hearing her say it should be common in an MMO"Not really.  Most mmo's have gear that are dropped that provide elemental resistance, if the game has it, not skills.  And since the player can't feel anything in most MMO's, or at least, feel what the character can feel, there would be no point to a quest with such a reward."  Afterwards Sey offered Anemone some ice cream.  One was normal while the other was....  Alcoholic.  "You make, alcoholic ice cream?"  He saw that Anemone's focus was all directed towards the ice cream, which he could understand.  When Anemone made her decision on what item to collect and have, making what Itzal felt was a wise decision.  He watched her fan herself and opened his inventory, pulling out a medium sized water bottle and handed it to her.  "Here.  I suggest having this after the ice cream.  Sugar makes one thirsty I've noted."  Then he noticed he couldn't find Velnia and then spotted her trying to sneak behind Sey, her tail twitching like a cat about to pounce, as she stared at the secondary ice cream.  Oh jeez.

@Sey

2/3

At her request, he plucked a popsicle from his inventory as well as a Vanilla and Chocolate swirl normal ice cream cone. His left hand had the ice cream, his right hand had the popsicle. "Well in that case, take your pick love." The British player would invite. She seemed to be hot under the weather as of currently, and it would not be... "Cool" to leave her in that state... Once could say he was "chill" with letting her have free supply of his crafts. Fine, I'll stop.   His head would then turn his head to Itzal as he asked about the alcoholic ice cream. "Is it really that much a surprise? Aincrad breaks apart from reality. Or perhaps you mean if we are supposed to have that being made. In this economy, anyone seems to do anything for an alcoholic item. I try to vary my options, since I get bored of the same recipe over and over after a while." He explained before then returning back to the water battle being offered after the treats. Wow, the lady was being spoiled rotten. A classic tale, but at least she was being taken care of. The other two can help themselves.

@Anemone

"You both are very generous." Anemone had taken the popsicle from Sey's hand, and then placed the bottle water down on the ground next to her foot. Unopened thankfully, cause that would be cue for her to trip and knock it over with her clumsy nature. The woman tasted the cold treat as she swabbed the top with her tongue, shivering lightly but feeling immensely better about being on this floor in the heat. Her red eyes gleamed in happiness from the treat, it was such a rare occasion that she would eat anything like this for herself. She was not too keen on being a 'big woman' by any standards and she had watched with great scrutiny to what she ate in the real world and those habits had trickled over to this game world as well. But feeling no regret or shame, she would slowly twist and pump the popsicle in and out of her mouth as the delicious frozen treat freed her of the heat. Moments passed for a little bit as she ate her treat and took a great helping of water. With the coolness splashed into her like that, she felt reinvigorated to start her journey once again.

ID: 83325
LD: 1+ 8 = ;(

She had been mostly focused on her body temperature and keeping cool that she probably passed some decent materials to gather along the way. She sighed deeply, but there was nothing greater than devouring that popsicle just now. Even if the materials were passed on by, the woman was content. @Itzal

Edited by Anemone

Itzal heard Anemone's comment and smiled.  He honestly didn't think it was that big of a deal.  If someone was in need, no matter how little the need he couldn't just stand by and do nothing.  He gave her a temporarily solution as well as directed her to a long term solution.  Therefore he had taken care of the now and later.  Er, actually Sey and Itzal had.  Ice cream and water worked well.  Itzal thought about what Sey said and shrugged.  "Eh, I guess your right.  It's just not something that I ever would have expected in an mmo game.  Oh, and you might want to be careful.  Velnia's gonna pounce at it."  Velnia shot forward even faster than lightning in hopes of snatching the ice cream in time.  'HOW DARE YOU BETRAY ME LIKE THIS?!' her face seemed to scream.  While she and Sey fought over the ice cream he turned back to Anemone and sat down, pulling out an apple and taking a bite of it.  "So.  What kind of boss do you think we'll run into?  An ordinary one or a boss with unique abilities?  I've run into one or two of them with a friend of mine and they're not really deadly, just annoying."  He thought about the shapeshifting boss, and the shaman that he and Jonathan had to fight and hoped they didn't have to fight those suckers.

3/3

@Sey

The instant the dragon darted for the ice cream, he would move to the side to prevent the theft from occurring. "Hey now, that's definitely not how you get yourself a meal." The snow-haired player would lecture, crossing his arms with the ice cream in his left hand now. He would have had half a mind to eat it right in front of her for the attempt. But he was not that cruel, and this was the familiar of Itzal, so there was some bias as well. "Ask nicely, and I might just give this ice cream." Sey offered, firmly gripping onto the cone of the sweet treat to make sure that it would not just randomly be snatched. It was a form of discipline at least. It was an incentive for children as well when they were young, which is why some of them obtained manners and learned how to ask. The rest of them most likely will end up not graduating high school. "Well, my energy is restored guys. Shall we carry on?"

@Anemone

"Well, this is floor seven, so I suppose we could run into just about anything." The quiet woman said as she watched the antics between the familiar and the ice cream that Sey hold. It had triggered a small response from her as she stifled her laugh through her hand and her red eyes scanned the area. With her arms swept behind her back, the woman's crimson eyes fell upon the player Sey and she nodded her head. "Ready and willing," then her pale complexion lit up like the Fourth of July in the states, her eyes widened and closed shut and she stammered, she had heard of such a phrase by more than ambitious women in terms of sexual engagement and it seemed now she was fighting for her words to come out of her mouth to preserve her innocence. Unfortunately for Anemone, things like that did not happen and she would just casually drink her bottle water and turn away from the two male players.

ID: 83460
LD: 2+ 8 = ;( ;(

In her fit of embarrassment, the woman attempted to look around for some materials to get her head out of the clouds so to speak but there seemed to be nothing she could pick from the amount of or lack there of vegetation in this area. She sighed and waited till her face was not so hot and red and turned back to the others. With a smile and a nod, she was ready. @Itzal

Edited by Anemone

Itzal nodded at Anemone's words and thought for a moment.  "That is true.  I will say that I've been noticing many goblin dungeons lately.  Especially whenever Jonathan and I continue our investigation into where the dwarves went, so most likely it will be a huge goblin of sorts."  Meanwhile Velnia was about to [censored] the ice cream when he told her to ask nicely.  She took a deep breath and gave her enormous puppy dog eyes that nearly nobody could resist, and gave a face that plainly said, 'PLEEEEAAAASSSSEEE????'  o-o  Itzal chuckled from the sight of it and when Sey asked if they should move on Itzal stood up and nodded.  "Yeah."  When he heard Anemone's comment he turned to her with a nod, his face completely blank but then turned to confusion and curiosity when she lit up red.  While Anemone did not yet realize it, Itzal had been isolated in the real world and cut off from most things, so he would not know that such a comment could be translated as anything sexual.  It just told him she was ready in body and spirit to return to the task at hand.  So when she drank water and turned around he blinked in confusion before shaking his head and moving forward in the dungeon.  When they moved forward the ceiling lost the hole that allowed the sun to shine through and they were once again in a maze like tunnel.  They ran into another four goblins and Itzal glanced at the two, nodding to them with a smile and charged forward.  "Heads up!"  He called out and released Shadow Explosion, dealing one hundred and eight damage to them, and leaped back.  "Alright Sey!  You're up!"

ID#  83548  BD:  6  CD:  8  MD:  5

[1] Itzal:  1,020/1,020  <>  84/102  <-18 en>
[0] @Sey:  700/700  <>  70/70
[0] Anemone:  640/640  <>  64/64

Goblinx4:  412/520  <12x9=108 dmg>

Edited by Itzal

Seems she was going to obey, so he would toss the ice cream over before they would end up responding to him. Itzal was confirming, Anemone did as well... Though she would then suddenly fluster a bit after that. It clicked in his mind what she was thinking about, in which he would laugh lightly to himself. That was just adorable, and it made a good moment for him as well. With that set, he would then turn to the next incoming wave that was arriving, and there they were. More enemies looking for a fight. Easy enough, he and Itzal will make short work of them. "This doesn't look like much of a challenge. Looks like I'll just-" Cutting himself off as he would pierce the spear through the goblins chests, making them flinch a bit from the impact as a result. It was acceptable for him before he stepped back from the monsters.

ID: 83549
BD: 9
Dmg: 13 x 7 x 1 = 91
SA: Forceful Attack - 1x7 - AoE - (14 Energy) - A powerful mid-tier thrusting attack aimed for the enemies chest.

[1] Itzal:  1,020/1,020  <>  84/102
[0] Sey 700/700  <>  57/70
[0] @Anemone:  640/640  <>  64/64

Goblinx4:  321/520

Edited by Sey

Right into the thick of things once again. Anemone took her stance in the back row with her hands at the ready should anyone need some obvious healing. Although after the first round, it looked like the Goblins could not do much even with their combined forces. Yet that was not true for that small trio as they stepped up and took down the Goblins with some hefty damage dealing attacks. The young woman kept her distance and was given a watchful eye to their HP bars while they were taking turns smacking the Goblins around with their weapons. She sighed mentally, not being of much use at the moment but it was good that they were unharmed for the most part. That did not give her the privileged to relax and slack off though, even one round of solid damage could turn a good thing into something even worse. So vigilance she would need as they continued their strikes.

[1] @Itzal:  1,020/1,020  <>  84/102
[0] Sey 700/700  <>  57/70

Goblinx4:  321/520

It was now Itzal's turn again.  Sey had done an excellent job dealing a good amount of damage to the monsters but now it was his turn again.  "Hey Velnia!  Chain Sphere!"  Velnia's ears perked up as she could tell he wanted to try this move outside of practice.  Itzal shot forward and she did as well.  The goblins would try to strike him but he was far to quick for them and began using shadow explosion.  After his first hit he shot his legs up in the air as Velnia appeared in front of him, her back towards him.  His feet made contact and she shot lighting in the opposite direction to keep from being pushed off, becoming a wall to Itzal.  With that he pushed off and struck the next target, his sword now electrified and landing both bleed and paralysis.  After he jumped Velnia would race to the opposite point where they'd repeat the process, moving like lighting until they had moved around in a full circle.  Itzal's last strike hit all four at the same time, dropping them to the ground from paralysis and backed up.  "Alright, that worked well.  Sey!  You're up!  Velnia, you get some rest.  You deserve it."

ID#  83754  BD:  10

[3] Itzal:  1,020/1,020  <>  66/102
[1] @Sey: 700/700  <>  57/70

Goblinx4:  195/520  <12+2x9=126 dmg.  1/1 paralysis  2/2 Bleed>

Edited by Itzal

He threw himself forward at the goblins after the next strike followed up with his own. They had a small rhythm so far, a decent amount of damage being done for each enemy. The spear pressed through the cores of the goblins, a massive hp drop taking each bar to the red zone before he then jumped away from them. "Well, this is surprisingly easy as ever. Shall we end this?" Sey asked as he would sit down on the ground, his upper body sitting up as his weight leaned against his outstretched palms. "Shall we have a picnic in the meantime? Hm... Though that would require a blanket of some sort." Eh, it still felt nice to sit back and just watch the show. It was in his nature to be a minimalist.

D# 83756 results:

Battle: 8

Dmg: 12 x 7 x 1 = 84

[3] Itzal:  1,020/1,020  <>  66/102
[2] @Sey 700/700  <>  44/70
[0] @Anemone:  640/640  <>  64/64

Goblinx4:  111/520 <1/1 paralysis  2/2 Bleed>

• 2 weeks later...

OOC: Excuse the absence on my part.

Anemone clapped her hands several times as she stood behind the group. She watched with anticipation as they threw their blades into the heckling goblins and slashed away their HP with each strike of their bladed weapons. It had been an easier match than she had thought with these two paired up. They were like a synchronous duet in as they synergies well with one another. "I guess that's what it must be like to be a guild with one another. Their attacks and formation are down to a nil." The woman thought with one finger clipped in her mouth. She chewed softly as the splatter of pixels echoed out and deep orange gash marks were carved over the tricky goblins. The Healer had stood by, but at this moment at least, she had not nothing to do but besides wait. They were too speedy for the trouble footed goblins to react to their weapons and could not muster the strength to come back and retaliate, which made things all the more easier to deal with.

"Just a few more hits and we'll have this last group in the bag!"  

[3] @Itzal:  1,020/1,020  <>  66/102
[2] Sey 700/700  <>  44/70

Goblinx4:  111/520 <1/1 paralysis  2/2 Bleed>

Itzal nodded in agreement with Sey.  This was relatively easy.  In truth, if dungeons were being taken on with the right partners, then nothing could stand in their way.  Itzal rushed in and released Shadow Explosion, landing a critical hit and ending all four of the monsters with a single strike.  As they shattered one by one, Velnia shot lighting and did a little victory dance through the air.  Itzal saw the loot menu which was...  All over the place.  The total was six thousand two hundred and forty col.  Seven tier one materials and an intermediate map for the seventh floor.  Itzal scanned the map for a bit before putting it away.  He divided the col evenly, two thousand and eighty col for the three of them.  He sent two materials to Sey, himself, and three to Anemone.  After that he sheathed his sword and smiled as he sat down along with Sey.  "You know now that we're back in the tunnel, it's not that hot here.  A bit humid yes, but not by much."

ID#  84546  BD:  9  MD:  2

[3] @Itzal:  1,020/1,020  <>  48/102
[2] @Sey 700/700  <>  44/70

Goblinx4:  0/520 <>

Spoiler

ID#   84547 CD: 6 LD:  11+5
1,560 col  2 MAT

ID#  84548  CD: 10  LD:  20+5
1,560 col  Intermediate MAP

ID#  84549  CD: 5 LD:  1+5
1,560 col  1 MAT

ID#  84550  CD: 11 LD:  14+5
1,560 col  4 MAT

6,240 col, 7 MATs and 1 Intermediate map total
2,080 col to each, 2 MAT to Itzal and Sey, 3 to Anemone.

Edited by Itzal

He shrugged, he did not really feel much himself. His energy was not low, it was just about in the middle, so he did not feel too much of the heat himself. "Well, at this point, I'm lost. If we want to get out of anything that might not be too comfortable, we might need to find the boss. What does the map tell us to do next?"  Sey asked, placing his right fist against his cheek as he would wait for the next instructions. If they wanted to, they could just run around the place and start storming through the scene, getting a lot of progress done and getting much loot. But the energy was toying with him a few moments latter, glaring for a moment to remind him that it  would be a stupid move to do that. Besides, it would not get them any close to the skill points that they were aiming for anyways, so there was no point in that anymore. "If we have to take down something, we might need to rest a bit first.."