[PP:F7] <Sub Dungeon> Sey, and Itzal

"You tried, and it's not like you did anything wrong. The intentions matter. I'm sure you will be able to get it down in no time." The snow-haired player would reply to her little "sorry" that was emitted just after the battle had been put to a close. She did not have to be so hard on herself, and Itzal definitely made that clear... Though Sey was worried that it might have backfired instead. Considering how many times "failure" had been said, despite the intentions... It seemed to be a buzz word. For him, it would definitely have the opposite effect. But it was too late now. All he could hope for was that the healer of the three of them would not be hurt by the repetitive use of such a word. "That's a pretty good amount of col. This will definitely help with the hall and possibly even a house." He would explain his intentions as he would open his statistics, smiling upon seeing the amount of col in front of him.

[H:1]  Itzal:  1,020/1,020  <>  48/102
[H:3]  Sey:  648/700  32/70 
[H:0] Anemone:  640/640  <>  64/64

@Anemone

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anemone shifted from the weight she was under as Itzal pressed into her with a warming embrace. It was a kind gesture and the woman blushed profusely from the event, but it was nice and kind of him to confirm what he said earlier. After all was said and done, the two had attempted to 'cheer' her up. But it remained a very dark memory in her mind of what could be considered even something worse down the road for her. Should she fail when it really mattered, could she ever look anyone in the eye again? To see a player die because she couldn't do anything to save them. That would not only kill her spirit and soul, but what more reason to live if not to help them survive? The thoughts spun thick webs in her head, distracting her from the small pop up highlighted in front of her. When she realized what was given to her, she quickly shook her head, "But...Itzal, I- I didn't do anything..." she didn't seem like she was of any use nor did she felt she should be rewarded for something like that, she honestly just stood there while Sey got beat up by te Goblins. 

Her eyes sank towards the ground, if they could get any bright they'd probably burn a hole through the ground with her insistent gaze. Sweeping the hair away from her shoulders, Anemone gave off a friendly smile. But she still felt bad she couldn't help Sey. Perhaps she could do something else for him in the future. She lifted her hand and began to gnaw on her thumbnail as she was in deep thought, almost forgetting where she was, "Oh! Sorry, we should probably continue then. You both used a lot of energy, shall we take a rest?" @Itzal

Even after their words, and Itzal's encouraging hug, she was still depressed?  He realized that this must be something she was struggling with personally.  "Anemone, you've got to learn to look on the bright side of things.  Looking at things negatively will keep you from happiness...  You know how lots of people try to find the secret to happiness?  Well I know what it is.  It's not wealth, or power, or money, not even love, although that's pretty close.  It's contentment.  Being content with what you have.  And what you have Anemone, is potential, the ability to grow stronger.  Don't beat yourself up ok?  Sey is right you'll get better in no time."  Itzal nodded to her when she mentioned energy.  "Yeah we'll need to regenerate it a little bit more Sey.  However we can still scout ahead as long as we're careful."  He hoped Anemone wouldn't be so deep in her own despair and depression for long.  He hoped she would be able to break out of that and gain the strength and will to push past small issues like that.  Itzal had bulldozed his way back before he learned to get a grip on his emotions.

@Sey

"Don't quite have my loot gear, but I might get lucky. Search and Detect might be a little bit of an assist for the search." He would explain as he would begin to look around to see what he could find. The materials to be found were not from the higher tiers, but the lowest one. Therefore, it was expected that it would not matter so much to the client that had been wanting the alcoholic items from him, considering their level. Still though, plenty of customers in the first tier were still in existence, so it would be in his and their best interests for the search to begin. If not for that, at least just for the fact that there was going to be a shortage of materials. Not anytime soon of course, but it was definitely going to happen with how many materials he had been burning through recently. "Hey, I think I found some guys!" He would declare triumphantly as he picked a few berries from a vine.

ID: 76921

LD: 15 + 2 = 17 (+4 Mats)

Edited by Sey

Anemone shifted her head towards Itzal, smiled and nodded. It was the best she could do, there was no hiding the fact that she still felt like a useless member of the party. These things were going to happen and she knew failure was a possibility at any given point and time. Her red eyes stretched across the field as she squinted and then turned to look upwards, focusing her eyes above. There were plenty of things she had to look forward to and Sey seemed to be OK as well, no reprimands from the either of them. She swallowed hard and then nodded once again, she couldn't believe she had to get this talk again and again. But her mind was just a fragile state. She would say she needed help clearing out those skeletons, but she didn't know who exactly to talk to about these sort of things. Well she knew one person as her hands wrapped around the necklace trinket around her neck. 

When Sey's voice popped her imaginary world, she blinked several times and clapped, "Good for you, Sey!" Anemone had to make things right for herself eventually, but there was no time to dwell on the things of the past. She would continue moving with one foot forward.

ID: 76938
LD: 14+8 = +1 Material

@Itzal

Edited by Anemone

As Sey talked about how he didn't have his loot gear but he'd search anyways, Itzal noticed that Anemone let herself get lost in thought.  Understandable he knew so he didn't bother her.  Instead he scanned the area himself, checking to see if there was anything he could find that would prove useful.  Materials essentially.  In a few moment's their energy would be fully recovered and they'd be able to move on.  However in the meantime Sey had the right idea to keep occupied.  While he looked he decided to strike up conversation.  "So Anemone.  Besides being a healer what build were you interested in?  Healing can be mastered pretty fast according to Kasier.  So I guess you'd be able to choose dps, tank, or scout skills."  As he asked this he spotted four roots that could be used for cooking.  It was Kasier who helped him identify things like this and thus he took the materials and inserted half in his inventory, giving the other two to his comrades.

ID#  76964  LD:  17+8

4 MAT found.  One given to @Anemone and @Sey

2 Total

Edited by Itzal

Sey knew the answer to this one, based on what he had seen. Perhaps she might have told him, but if that were the case, he would not remember. Still, considering the amount of luck that she wash having before, she was definitely a scout. But she was able to heal as well. So she chose the fragile, yet extremely useful hybrid crossing between healing and scouting. There was no official name for it yet since it had not been used based on what he had seen, but if this were pulled off right, she would be one of the most useful supporters in the game. Maybe the best if she were so lucky enough to get her palms on a unique item that helped with her purposes. But that probably applied to all players in the end regardless. Still though, she was probably able to swim in riches while making sure her health was up high. Besides, she had a certain charm that made sure that other players in the game made her safe.

@Anemone @Itzal

Her eyes beamed towards Itzal as he asked his question to her. The woman stood there for a moment to analyze the question, "I don't believe I actually thought of a build to be exact. I know a few skills I would like to pick up eventually. I would like to finish off Search and Detect and get the skills mods that go with that. After that, perhaps either Picking or Extended Weight Limit. This will allow me to carry extra potions and crystals into battle so even if my Healing fails, I can still do something worthwhile for the group. Possibly even pick up an armor skill so I am not so squishy." The woman stood there a bit gnawing on her bottom lip attempting to put her process in some kind of order, but she was just really going with the flow with a sort of things. She would like to finish what she started before moving on with another path. 

She shook her head, "I don't think I could ever wield a weapon against anything. Even if that makes me an easy target for Player Killers, I would never do anything to harm another person. It's just not in me to...hurt people." Her voice faded off a little, although in some weird retrospect, she was indeed hurting those people who she could not heal. Her damned mind would not give in her to failure as a person, but she would not stop trying. "But I think that's my best route for now at least. I would enjoy more company with other people if I wasn't so...useless, defenseless, annoying, shy, naive, gullible.

ID: 76978
LD: 14+8 = +1 Material

Oh look! More materials! She scooped up a shiny looking rock and smiled setting it into her satchel for the time being along with her other things. @Itzal

Edited by Anemone

Itzal listened to Anemone talk and how she was going to work on searching skills and mods and picking as well.  He smiled when he heard that as he was always glad to hear someone wanted to take a little bit of the scout road.  Sure she wasn't a fully fledged scout but then again, most didn't take that road.  From the sound of it she'd be a full on supporter, healing players, supplying them, and one day tanking.  He nodded when she talked about not harming others.  He nodded.  "Believe me I understand.  While I haven't actually harmed someone, I...  Well, there was a time where I did.  So I kind of know both sides of it.  And I knew someone who wanted to kill killers.  However if I see someone about to...  Never mind.  Point is I understand how you feel, and I'm glad there's someone like you in Aincrad.  Too many have gone dark at this point."  He scanned the area but he spotted no materials.  Sey's energy should be refilled like Itzal's now so they'd probably see some monsters soon.  He opened his menu to Niger Natio, and equipped the black armor, switching also to beauty incarnated.

@Sey

Edited by Itzal

"The future is uncertain. But it's definite those who can search that can find the truth, right?" The snow-haired player would ask as he would place his hand behind the back of his head, shifting his head to the side with a smile. "Well, regardless of how squishy someone is, should they seek the light, that makes them mentally stronger than the DPS players who kill for sport. In a way, you're stronger than a malicious player killer." He would then look up to his energy bar to notice that it had been filled up successfully. So he opened up his inventory once again, slid down the options before finding the Memorilia Spear. It would then be equipped into his right hand once again. Well, that is about as much chat as we can do. I think we should all be refreshed at this point. Shall we keep searching around and scanning the area? Or is there anything that we still have to do right here?" He definitely hoped it was not the latter. An unfortunate case that would be.

Placing both hands on her knees, Anemone bowed. "Thank you both very much for the encouraging words. I just have a bad habit of things." She shifted and placed her hands over the ties of her pigtails and corrected any out of position threads of hair before nodding to Sey. "Yes, I believe if you both are up to snuff we can move on now. From what I gathered there is still quite a lot of mobs to take on before we can reach the Boss. All three of us have our work cut out for us." Anemone spoke with a small voice as she placed her hands behind her back and she waited for the others to make a move before she did. Of course she stayed in the back and was helping keeping an eye out on the rear of things to make sure they were not ambushed, but at the same time she started day dreaming about random things. 

Mostly wondering what she was going to make for dinner this evening. She had a full belly at the moment, but that didn't stop her from preparing for a feast for herself tonight and of course she would live through this little adventure. She was with veteran fighters of this world, and both of them were protectors. What could possibly go wrong? She smiled at herself and felt a slight bit of nervousness creep over her, what an odd thing to think now of all things. @Itzal

ID: 77304
LD: 10+ 8 = [+1 Material]

Edited by Anemone

Itzal nodded when Anemone mentioned she had bad habits.  Itzal had plenty when he first entered SAO.  However they were fixed rather quickly thanks to his friends.  He noticed though that he wasn't really stopping with his encouraging and it might end up looking bad on him if he kept pressing encouragement, so decided to lighten up on them unless she really started beating herself up.  Like if she started crying again.  He nodded to Sey when he mentioned that they should move on.  "Yeah, we need to clear a certain number of mobs before we can get to the boss so we should probably get moving.  Next group then."  As they moved forward Itzal spotted the next group of goblins.  This time two had small circular shields and spears, while the others had crude straight swords.  They noticed Itzal and began to charge.  Itzal nodded to Velnia and charged to meet them.  Itzal swung his blue blade expertly, activating Shadow Explosion and striking deep and hard into the four goblins and dodging the spears and blades.  Close behind him, Velnia shot lightning at the four, dealing even more damage.  He landed behind them and nodded to Sey.  "Alright man you're up!!!" 

ID#  77313  BD:  4+3  CD:  8  MD:  3

[1] Itzal:  1,020/1,020  <>  84/102  <-18 en>
[0] @Sey:  700/700  <>  70/70
[0] Anemone:  640/640  <>  64/64

Goblinx4:  402/520  <12x9=108 dmg>

Edited by Itzal

"You already know it!" He replied as he would sweep through the next group of monsters after Itzal took a small stab at them, cutting through their health faster than either of the two of other could even see them coming. Seems like Itzal was getting the hand of the speed that the DPS players needed to have. With this, he would aim to pierce through them again with the tip of the spear to the side, swinging it madly like he was expected to do as they would end up within the range of the weapon, an unfortunate fate for them to face. They would be launched through the air with a mighty lack of grace in the process as he would then stop spinning, lashing out the spear to the side and his head hung down to cause a ring of wind to emit from his presence. More style points, he just could not help it. It was far too much fun for him to ignore. His eyes would then open. "Get ready Anemone!"

ID: 77364 
BD: 8 
Dmg: 12 x 7 x 1 = 84
SA: Forceful Attack - 1x7 - AoE - (14 Energy) - A powerful mid-tier thrusting attack aimed for the enemies chest.

[1] Itzal:  1,020/1,020  <>  84/102  <-18 en>
[1] Sey:  700/700  <>  43/70
[0] @Anemone:  640/640  <>  64/64

Goblinx4:  318/520  <12x9=108 dmg>

Edited by Sey

Just after talking about it, the woman was already sheltering behind Itzal and Sey as her Protectors. The spawn of goblins came once more in their crude ways banging and clanking their weapons. The woman furrowed her brows and gave them a mean look, they were just AI however and nothing more than that. Itzal took off the ground and ripped through their leather like skin tearing their HP to pieces with his attack. Then came along Sey and his mighty spear. Spinning that thing around like a madman as it launched the group of Goblins up into the air. 

Anemone squeaked and ran behind a tree as the Goblins came crashing down in a comical sense one after another, doing yet another good deal of damage. "Nice team work!" she shouted from behind the tree, one arm up in the air and cheering the guys on. Once again, feeling some what useless as she was more or less being carried through the events. Her eyes traced back to their HP bars, yet no one seemed to have taken any damage yet. That was at least a good sign, if she didn't have to heal that means they were still Healthy. 

[1] @Itzal:  1,020/1,020  <>  84/102  <-18 en>
[1] Sey:  700/700  <>  43/70
[0] Anemone:  640/640  <>  64/64

Goblinx4:  318/520  <12x9=108 dmg>

Itzal watched as the goblins toppled over and heard cheering from Anemone.  He looked around and reveal showed that she was behind the tree.  He nodded.  She probably felt secure there and while she would be safe regardless it was the feeling that counted.  He returned his attention to the goblins although a little late.  The monsters had rushed up on him while he was scanning for Anemone and struck him.  The assault pushed him back a little from the surprise, but otherwise was unshaken.  He was preparing to counter when Velnia shot lightning at his sword, bringing it to life, the blade flinging electricity.  He released shadow explosion, lightning shooting from his blade as he struck them, stunning them as well as driving their health down greatly.  After striking them he leaped back and nodded to Sey.  "I'm going to change my equipment, go ahead and knock them down to low health alright?"

ID#  77416  BD:  10  CD:  6  MD:  9

[4] Itzal:  748/1,020  <>  66/102  <70+1-3x4=272 dmg>  <-18 en>
[1] @Sey:  700/700  <>  43/70

Goblinx4:  192/520  <12+2x9=126 dmg>

Edited by Itzal

Sey would look over to the monsters as they lashed at Itzal successfully with the critical sign revealing, showing major damage infliction being done. A part of him wanted to pull out the red book of skills he had been studying and would try to cast out his healing abilities. But at the corner of his eye would be their third party partner, who was the one of the three of them to be doing the healing. So he backed off and went for the monsters instead, slashing through their chests with rapid speed and well coordinated accuracy, resulting in an exchanged blow to the monsters and bringing them down to nearly the last wire. He would jumo back when he realized that his role was over and leap back. "Ane! I think Itzal could use a little bit of an assist. Treat to him as soon as you can!" Sey would command, trying to get into the shoes placed for him to wear with his title. It felt unnatural since he was so used to looking out for himself. But it was evident that he was at least making an effort.

ID#  77486  BD:  6

Dmg: 12 x 7 x 1 = 84
SA: Forceful Attack - 1x7 - AoE - (14 Energy) - A powerful mid-tier thrusting attack aimed for the enemies chest

[4] Itzal:  748/1,020  <>  66/102
[2] Sey:  700/700  <>  30/70

Goblinx4:  108/520

@Anemone

Edited by Sey

Anemone had come away from the trees mid through the second phase of the battle where Sey had landed on the Goblins in his attack. The snow haired angel shot forward running towards the back of the group and stretched out her hands when she noticed that Itzal had suffered a direct blow from the four Goblins. Holding onto his Thread of Life, the woman began to charge up her healing skill which soon began to glow as it normally would. Not even making it to the band, her the glow of light fizzled and the light faded away. Feeling a little upset, Anemone looked to Itzal, "I- I will keep trying!" she said loud enough for them to hear her, yet, their was a small squeak in her voice, she was just not having a good day with the healing. 

ID: 77513
CD: 1+3 = figures
Heal: Failure

[4] @Itzal:  748/1,020  <>  66/102

Goblinx4:  108/520

Edited by Anemone

OOC- Switching gear to looting stuffs

Itzal watched as Sey rushed in to strike the mobs, bringing them just into his knockout range.  He nodded but then Sey tossed a command to Anemone.  Itzal frowned at this but shook it away for a second when Anemone called out to him.  He sent her a sort of salute, showing he had full faith in her.  He then rushed over to Sey and placed a hand on his shoulder.  "Hey dude, um I'd appreciate it if you didn't order her around.  We're doing this as friends, as family, not as a military organization...  We're not the KoB."  That was another thing he disliked about the knights of the blood oath:  They didn't establish a good relationship with each other.  The KoB was literally a military organization and nothing more.  That's why he wanted the Celestial Ascendants to be different.  They weren't focused on order.  They were to learn how to work together perfectly, even in the midst of chaos.  The ability to do whatever and adjust to any scenario due to full and honest trust in each other.  Itzal knew Anemone didn't need to gain hate so he didn't need to worry about her.  Sey could take over tanking if Itzal gained too much damage, and Itzal could deal enough damage to get the job done swiftly.  When he saw the monsters stirring again he looked at Sey.  "Just imagine her as your family and how you would talk to her if she was ok?  Giving commands to a frightened girl is not the best option."  With that he switched to his looting gear, shifting his black assassin like outfit for his more comfortable twilight cloak, as well as shifting his ring from ruby to silver.

[4] Itzal:  748/1,020  <>  67/102
[2] @Sey:  700/700  <>  30/70

Goblinx4:  84/520  <-24 bleed.  Stun over>

"If you say so." He shrugged. Seems like he took a bit too much like his father. How lovely. "It's fine Ane. Want to see if there is anything in my book to help you?" Sey asked as he plucked out a small red tome from his inventory, only to turn around when he saw that the enemies were on their way for them. "Shoot, hold that thought." He would halt the attempt as he would then notice it was his turn. His mind thought far too quickly and triggered the wrong area attack Sword Art, spinning his blade rapidly in a violently spinning circle, mowing through the enemies like they were pins, knocking them all out of range, only to notice that the damage was not enough to end their lives. That brought relief to him, as he was none too interested in ending their lives, not when he was the one who was supposed to stall. Returning back to Anemone, he would hold out his left hand with the tome in it. "It's a basic book, but I think it should have a few techniques behind it. Patience is key.

ID: 77521
BD: 6
SA: Tribal Fury - 3x2 - AoE - (12 Energy) - The spear is wildly swung around in a wide area, seemingly uncontrollably to the opponents.
Dmg: 12 x 3 x 2 = 72 Dmg

[4] Itzal:  748/1,020  <>  67/102
[3] Sey:  700/700  <>  19/70
[0] @Anemone:  640/640  <>  64/64

Goblinx4:  12/520

Edited by Sey

Anemone could do nothing more but watch the events unfurl around her. She was pretty much useless at this stage now that her Healing ability was a no-go from here. When Itzal had tagged back with Sey, there were whispered words between the two guildmates. She could not tell the words apart, "Great, they're probably thinking I'm pretty useless as well..." It was the same ol' story. Find some people to hunt with, fail to heal the members, get kicked to the curb. That was the lonely road Anemone had found herself on most of her time spent in SAO. She could really not help but do anything right for others. As sweet and caring as she was, there was always something that was gonna hold her back from her potential. Sey had leaned in on her after his attack, calling upon a book or something. Anemone smiled not sure what to make of the situation, but she knew Itzal was still hurt from the last attack. With her hands placed on the invisible thread once again, latched to Itzal, the small green light began to form around her hands and the pulsating light began to seep through the white threads until they finally struck Itzal. "Finally..." she said to herself, her healing powers had finally awakened just before the next round would get under way. 

ID: 77575
CD: 7+3 = 10 
Heal: Success! +408 HP Itzal

[4] @Itzal:  1,020/1,020  <>  66/102

Goblinx4:  12/520

Edited by Anemone