[PP:F7] <Sub Dungeon> Sey, and Itzal

There was a small troubling look on Anemone's face while they had finished the last set of Goblins. Right below them stood the ground of battle that happened not too long ago. The entire area seemed to envelope is a sort of melancholy for her as those red eyes seem to sink into sadness. Almost like a chilling wind would blow to creep up her spine, the woman had clutched her shoulders with both hands. There was an empty feeling in her belly, a feeling of anxiousness and sadness. She had been lost in this feeling after the last strike had been called down from the player Itzal, but the feeling was becoming so over powering that Anemone seemed to feint. With her body falling down rapidly towards the ground, she had closed her eyes and fell like a lump of nothing. All of her senses seemed to be washed away by this horrible feeling around her. There was sadness and guilt, so much anger and hate towards something. She could feel all these collective feelings. She blinked several times as the others would seemingly come around to aid her.

"I'm fine." She would say shortly, but the pit in her stomach almost made her lurch over. She held a hand to her mouth, and she looked at the both of them. "Don't you feel anything weird here? There is a great and horrible sadness drifting around like its choking this place of any kind of air. I have never felt such a strong feeling of such emotions collected in one place. Something bad happened around here...but I just don't know what it was."

OOC: Anemone's feeling of dread has something to do with the events that transpired on the surface. Directly below them is where Opal had come to destroy the remnants of the Laughing Coffin Guild and her place of death. Since the start of this thread is not too far off from the date of the event. I figured to throw in a small bit of story here. :D @Itzal

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Itzal listened as Sey mentioned that he was rather lost and how they should find the boss, asking about what the map said next.  Itzal nodded to Sey, agreeing with him when he mentioned they should rest.  "I completely agree.  Anemone how about-  Anemone?"  He saw Anemone begin to fall in a feint and shot forward, catching her before she hit the ground.  He looked up to Sey.  "She's not harmed in any way.  I have no idea what's going on."  He waited for Anemone to come too and when she did her words confused him.  He didn't feel anything weird.  However he wouldn't doubt her words.  He shook his head.  "I don't feel it but I don't doubt your words either.  Perhaps we could investigate this floor sometime, find out what happened, who and why."  If Ulises was here he could probably feel the same things Anemone was feeling but Ulises was long gone.  Itzal would need to receive a general area of where this feeling was coming from before investigating.  According to Anemone's words however someone died.  Perhaps if he looked at the monument he could see if it was anyone he knew.  That would be saved for another time however.

1/3

@Sey