(PP-F7) Looking for Trouble <<Searching for April Monthly Boss>>

Jonathan stood on the seventh floor, leaned against his alchemist shop. He had sent a message to the entirety of the guild that they were going to be the one's to find this monthly boss, so they could host the planning at their guild hall. The new update allowed the need for actually searching for the monthly bosses, and he was going to hunt for next months. He hoped at least a few of his guildmates would show their faces and they could find this stupid boss. They would have to hunt th surroundings mobs to draw out the bosses attention, but getting to host the meeting would be amazing. Give them use for the planning table at their guild hall, which was the Grandest in Aincrad. They should not need consumables, even though Hikoru and Beatbox would raise the levels they attracted immensly. For osme reason, Jonathan could not seem to level up. It was hard or something for him. 

@Beatbox @Sey @Hikoru @Shield @Itzal Order is determined by who posts first. 24 hour time limit sound good?

"Why are the tanks always first to the party?" Shield said behind Jonathan. "It's like the DPS are out playing all day while us meat shields do all of the work."

He gave his paladin a half-smirk, which was about the most expressive he tended to be, particularly regarding his sense of humor. It was not that he was a cold individual, but he could perhaps be called guarded. In general, his feelings were his own business.

"I'm excited to see where the next month leads us," he went on, raising a fist for Jonathan to tap. "After the Rovian Wars event, we could use a win. Then again, I'd say the Ascendants made the best show at the event, so if there's any guild who doesn't need to prove anything in the aftermath, it's us."

He leaned against the wall beside Jonathan, looking up at the sky beyond the awnings of the nearby shops.

"Lots to do, and it seems like so little time to do it..."

"We don't play around all day thank you. Some of us are training to get stronger, because it's easier for us to do that than a tank." Hikoru spoke, appearing through a shadow next to a nearby wall. He had heard their small conversation from where he was, as he had appeared there but a few moments ago. He lifted his goggles and placed them back on his head, not needing them on anymore as he was not in the open. It was difficult to see in the shadows without your eyes covered, and when he had broke his glasses it made it impossible to see in them. He found a pair of goggles in his travels and wore them now, as to take the place of his glasses

"Morg, thanks for the message. Lets hope i'm not the only DPS to show up, or else this may be a problem." He said with a small chuckle. He looked at Shield and gave him a nod "Shield, nice to see you. Next time however, check your surroundings before you speak. I'm always listening." And with that, he pulled up his hood and awaited others to hopefully arrive.

The location was the alchemists shop on the 7th floor, which if he recalled correctly, belonged to Jonathan. And so they were there, the other guys were ready to battle, so he would casually walk up to the two tanks and DPS, a balance suddenly being thrown at their faces. “Hey guys, so I hear this is for the monthly boss, right? I didn’t know this sort of thing would be searched out.” The snow-haired player would explain, placing his hands in his pockets and tilting his head to the side, his lips were neutral as of currently since there was nothing too eventful. It did not even seem like that hard of a task if the description of the requirements were read correctly. And the chances of them dying were set to absolute zero. “At least you guys made it out alive in that event. I’m glad I escaped as soon as I could, I heard the ships got knocked hard there, one even out of commission.”

Itzal was moving swiftly through the town on the mountain floor.  This floor brought back memories of that dungeon he and Jonathan took on.  Some memories good and some bad but for now he was focused on finding his friend.  Well less of finding him and more of just getting to him.  He knew where his friend's shop was.  He had made a note to know where all of his friend's were in case he was in the area, he could always drop by.  He leaped from one rooftop to the other and saw the building his friend worked in.  He made his way over there and leaped from the roof, landed on the ground bending his knees and rolling, standing straight and turning to his friends.  He saw Jonathan, Hikoru, Sey, and the most recent addition Shield.  He nodded to them all with a smile.  "Hey guys.  Sorry I'm late, I was in the middle of something."  Being the scout he wore his twilight cloak (description in journal), and his weapon was sheathed at his side.  On his right hand he wore a ruby ring with gold designs on it.  Velnia flew over to greet all of them:  Licking Sey's cheek, nuzzling Shield, and crawling all over Hik once before sitting on top of his head like a sentry.  Itzal chuckled and shook his head before turning to Jonathan.  "Ok so do we know anything about this boss or where it might be?  Or are we starting from ground zero info here?"

Everyone shall be given 36 Hours to Post. 
The order goes, Myself, Shield, Hikoru, Sey, and then Itzal. 
If @Beatbox is still wishing to join, he shall do so after Itzal's turn. After Itzal, I will wait 36 hours and if he does not post, he will not be included in the thread. 
@Itzal Tag Beatbox and I after your post.

Jonathan watched as Shield appeared first in sight and started off asking a question that made Jonathan smile. Hikoru was always nearby, usually just scouting around. Shield kept going on about the Rovain wars event.Jonathan was about to pipe up, but Hikoru did so before him, practically scolding the other tank. He did all he could t prevent from laughing. He turned to Shield, a straight face. "Most of the people that will come will be those that are on the higher floors. Anyhow, you will not be able to speak like that if you expect the Sentinel position in this guild" He walked forward, patting his hand on the man's shoulder. "We all need eachother, let's not split eachother up by class" He nodded to Hikoru. Recently, he had spent some time alone with the DPS in the Guild hall, and it had not been the best of experiences truthfully. But he had learned some lessons. Sey arrived next, apparently hearing something about the Rovian wars event. Jonathan really did not want to talk about that event now. Itzal came next, leaping from the sky, to where he greeted everyone. "Ah hello everyone, I have called you all here today as I have read up on it a bit, and the April Monthly Boss will be on this floor. I have made it the CA's duty to find them and bring it to the rest of the payers via, are guild hall. As for the meeting, Paladin's with the help of Sentinels' shall be arranging things, not just one person. Now how about we go ahead and find us our boss? And no, we have no idea what it is or where it is, except that is roaming this floor. "

@Shield

It was disheartening that something intended as humor was taken by so many as a personal sleight. It was even more disheartening that the sleight had been attached to the idea of consequences that he be denied a position that he was of appropriate level to earn. He turned off his smirk and receded to his neutral face, remaining impassive despite having an urge to speak his mind. It was one of the things he prided himself on. When he so wished, he could hide practically any traces of what he was feeling in the interest of decorum and self preservation.

Sentinel? You'd better be careful that I don't take your position.

He listened as Jonathan poured through the details of the mission, pulling up his HUD to begin taking notes on information gathered. He included the floor and any other detail that stood out to him, including the exact date and the names of those who were gathered. If there was a specific trigger than summoned the boss, it would be worth noting, at least for future reference regarding other bosses. The recent update came as a surprise to most. It would pay in the future to not be caught so off-guard again.As Jonathan finished his thoughts, Shield nodded.

"Anything else we need to cover? I'm prepared to set out as soon as we're ready."

@Hikoru

Edited by Shield

Hikoru looked at Shield and gave him a nod and a small hint of a smile. He meant it as a joking matter, but by the looks in his eyes he didn't take it as such, and he would leave it for now. He looked to see Itzal show up and just sighed, holding the brim of his nose between his pointer finger and thumb. The boy was trying to be flashy, which he liked, but it wasn't his thing. He just shook his head and gave a small sigh

"Im ready to go whenever, lets just get this thing done." He said. He opened his inventory and nodded to himself mentally as he seemed ready to go. He closed his HUD and looked at Itzal with a somewhat cocky smile as his familiar crawled over him. He pulled up his hood and backed away towards the dark side of the store "And Itzal, when you can do this, we can talk about how to make your entrances flashier." He said as he soon dissapeared into the shadows, ending up on the rooftop from a shadow being cast  from a nearby chimney. He gave a whistle and waved at the group, then ran atop the buildings into the nearby wilderness, so dissapearing into stealth to prepare for battle

Hikoru entered Stealth: 22+ to be found

Another month, another boss. Bosses have popped up more recently it had seemed as time passed by... in January... then February... then March, and then it was only assumed that there would be another boss to be found and to be striked down, this being said... the Celestial Ascendants was going to get together to find the next boss... or at least try to find the next boss... if there even is one. This being said he looked up at the time and... he's late "Sh*t not again..." he said as he had began to sprint in the direction in which the gathering is taking place, there is no time to lose, an eventually... he had met up with everyone. "Sorry I'm late. Lets get the show on the road boiz." he said as he reached down to his Mask of the Paradox and placed it onto his face as he then nudged Hikoru and said out "He needs to learn how to make actual entrances first." then chuckled as he followed up behind.

Itzal frowned when he saw the manner in which Jonathan spoke to Shield, but shook the frown off.  He noted that Shield's attitude, appearance and posture changed completely afterwards but whether this was him getting offended, or just switching to a more serious nature for the mission they were on he could not tell.  He then turned to Hikoru who addressed him before going into the shadows.  Itzal honestly didn't care and shrugged.  Before he went anywhere however, Beatbox emerged and made another joke about his entrances.  Once was fine.  But continuously was just annoying.  "I don't care about flash or entrances.  You all know that for crying out loud.  Oh and Beat.  Welcome back man.  Good to see you again."  He smiled before turning his attention to Jonathan when he talked about the boss details.  "So we don't know what it is or where it is, just that it's on this floor eh?  Hey Jon, maybe it's in that cave.  You know, where our first dungeon was?  Most likely not though.  Would be interesting."  Itzal went ahead and equipped Niger Natio, Beauty Incarnated, and Dragon's Soul.

@Morgenstern

Edited by Itzal

Jonathan watched as Shield walked away, a bit sour to what he had said. Jonathan instantly felt bad. He was scolding his Apprentice, about something he should be scolding himself over. He was too tight, a bit too harsh. 'I will ensure to apologize later, but work now' As Shield mentioned something else about anything else and Jonathan shook his head. His team was set, ready to find the mobs. "Alright guys, let's move out" He ensured his equipement was on good and prepared.. He watched as Itzal readied his equipment, a sword appearing at his side. Joanthan frowned, remembering something he got a while. He walked over to Itzal and said, "I had this made quite a long time ago." He opened his menu and sent the man his item before he turned away with a smile. Previously Itzal mentioned the place near the dungeon, but Jonathan ignored it. They would keep that dungeon secret. He began to walk forward, noticing Hikoru had already vanished.

Jonathan moved out, not looking back at his time that hopefully was still behind him. Then they began to pile into monsters. Where they intended to move on, four statues moved in his way. They appeared to be made of stone, which was a bit intimidating. Joanthan stepped forward, raising his Shield and let out a great <Howl> to gather the attention. "Go guys!"

Party

[3] Morgenstern 900/900 <> 90/90
[0] @Shield  ?/? <> ?/?
[0] Hikoru ?/? <> ?/?
[0] Sey ?/? <> ?/?
[0] Itzal ?/? <> ?/?
[0] Beatbox ?/? <> ?/?

Enemies

Stone Golem x4 600/600 ~ 180 DMG

Spoiler

ID# 80878 results: Battle: 5 - Missed Golem 1

Party

[3] Morgenstern 900/900 <> 90/90
[0] Shield  800/800 <> 78/80
[0] @Hikoru ?/? <> ?/?
[0] Sey ?/? <> ?/?
[0] Itzal ?/? <> ?/?
[0] Beatbox ?/? <> ?/?

Enemies

Stone Golem x4 600/600 ~ 180 DMG

Shield wanted to speak up before Jonathan jumped in to tank, but before he had a chance to say anything the paladin was already mid howl.

He knows my offense is garbage. He and I are going to have to have a one on one about who's going to do the tanking on this mission.

Shrugging off the developments so far, he decided to roll with it for the time being, stepping to the side and dashing ahead towards the foes that they had encountered. Unfortunately, in their confusion at the sudden beginning of the battle, the great stone beings were fumbling over themselves to engage with their new threat. This created a sea of stamping legs that would be more or less impossible to cross through. He wasn't afraid of being hurt, but with so much shuffling going on, his axe swipe cut cleanly through the air and nothing else.

Edited by Shield

Hikoru followed the group as they soon encountered a small group of golem-like creatures. He couldn't make out their details from his vantage point, but he knew that he needed to move swiftly and attack while he could. He heard Morgenstern's Howl and that was his signal to attack. He moved swiftly and struck one of the Golems from behind, jumping from each tree and jumping back, seeming to attack from everywhere at once. Soon he appeared with a puff of shadow around his feet, breathing heavy with his dagger in a backwards grip. It was always difficult to use that Sword Art compared to the rest, but it's damage output was worth the strain.

"There, at least got some good damage for this one. Wish I had charge though..." He said with a small sigh. He looked at Sey and gave him a nod, indicating that it was his turn.

ID: 80891

BD: 2+4=6 Hit! (Disregarded Due to Sneak Attack)

Hikoru used Swarm: 14x1=14x14= 196*1.15= 225 Damage to Stone Golem

Party

[0] Shield  800/800 <> 78/80
[0] Hikoru 1215/1215 <> 104/120
[0] @Sey ?/? <> ?/?
[0] Itzal ?/? <> ?/?
[0] Beatbox ?/? <> ?/?

Enemies

Stone Golem x1 375/600 ~ 180 DMG
Stone Golem x3 600/600 ~ 180 DMG

Sey himself was not the highest damage dealer of the party, and they were going to have to do a lot of damage in order to get through these monsters. Was it possible, absolutely. In fact, they might be able to handle it due to the many damage dealers there are in the group as of currently. However, it was not going to be so easy of a task as he thought, as they all were trying to locate a boss. As for why it suddenly became harder to do so, that was something he was never sure about. But the rewards were enticing, and so of course he would take the chance. When it looked like the time was right, he would rush into the battle with his spear coated in blue light, ready for combat. His spear would meet with the stone that made the golems, cutting through them and jumping back without even a word emitting from his lips.

ID# 80917 results:

Battle: 6
Dmg: 12 x 7 = 84 Dmg

[1] Sey 880/880 <> 72/84
[0] @Itzal ?/? <> ?/?
[0] Beatbox ?/? <> ?/?

Enemies

Stone Golem x1 291/600 ~ 180 DMG
Stone Golem x3 516/600 ~ 180 DMG

Edited by Sey

Itzal walked beside Jonathan when his friend had told them to move out.  He looked at his friend and said softly, "Move out?  That's a new one.  Remember that this isn't a military organization.  While the mission is important, we are still a family."  Itzal smiled to show that he wasn't accusing Jonathan of anything, just reminding him.  He knew that Jonathan could get overly focused on things and needed help to loosen up from time to time.  Soon enough the monsters emerged and were revealed to be golems.  He hoped they didn't have any high mitigation or this would take a whileHe watched as the guild members struck one by one, knocking the monster's health down fast.  Itzal charged after Sey.  "Keep their health low!  With my high LD we might get good loot......  Hopefully that is."  He struck the monsters with Shadow Explosion, dropping all of their health a good amount and leaped back.  "Beat!  You're up man!"

ID#  80922  BD:  5+3

Dmg: 12 x 9 = 108 Dmg

[1] Sey 880/880 <> 72/84
[1] Itzal1,080/1,080 <> 90/108
[0] @Beatbox ?/? <> ?/?

Enemies

Stone Golem x1 183/600 ~ 108 DMG
Stone Golem x3 408/600 ~ 108 DMG

Edited by Itzal

Beatbox has been skipped

Jonathan watched as the battle got into a good start. Then he realized Shield was attacking. Jonathan smacked his face with the palm of his hand. "Sorry Shield.... It is just a habit for my entire game experience. Would you perhaps like to take the hate from here?" The blond charged forward with his own weapon, noticing that he was totally not ready for attacking, but he would have to be. He aimed his weapon for one of the stone golems arms. He slashed wildly, but was easily blocked by one of its heavy armored arms. He fell back to the ground, and noticed the other arm was coming down to crush him. He lifted his Shield and blocked the attack entirely. Shield probably wanted the Tanking spotlight. Truthfully, he was a bit sad that there was another tank out there taking his roll, but he would learn to deal with it. "Alright Shield, take it away!" 

Roll: 81160 BD:4 MD:1

Party

{3] Morgenstern 900/900 <> 88/90
[0] @Shield  800/800 <> 78/80
[1] Sey 880/880 <> 72/84
[1] Itzal 1,080/1,080 <> 90/108
[0] Beatbox ?/? <> ?/?

Enemies

Stone Golem x1 183/600 ~ 108 DMG
Stone Golem x3 408/600 ~ 108 DMG

Spoiler

ID# 81170 results:

Battle: 8 - Hit golem number 2! - 3 dmg, Bleed - 24 dmg

Party

{3] Morgenstern 900/900 <> 88/90
[1] Shield 800/800 <> 78/80
[0] @Hikoru 1215/1215 <> 104/120
[1] Sey 880/880 <> 72/84
[0] Beatbox ?/? <> ?/?

Enemies

Stone Golem x1 183/600 ~ 108 DMG
Stone Golem x3 405/600 ~ 108 DMG - Bleed 24 - 2 rds remain
Stone Golem x3 408/600 ~ 108 DMG

Shield saw that the contest between the party and the first golem was progressing quickly. If Hikoru hit it, any damage that he himself would have managed to do would be irrelevant, so he shifted his focus to the next inline to begin whittling it down. He slipped through the bodies of his guild mates and sprang from their midst, his axe arm cocked back. With a swipe of the heavy blade, he saw the head disappear into the legs of the second golem, red pixels gushing from around the wound.

His initial damage was negligible, to say the least. However, after the strike, the health bar began to tick down little by little, which was confirmation that his status effect had taken root. He shrank back, bringing up his shield arm as he continued to dart his eyes about the battlefield, analyzing the unfolding of events as they came.

Edited by Shield

Hikoru awaited his next turn quietly, and moved quickly to attack, dealing a large chunk of damage to the creature. He looked at Itzal and gave a nod, indicating that it was left for him, then he looked at the rest of the group. They hopefully noticed his nod, but he knew that some may be too focused on the fight, so he quietly cleared his throat, and looked at the others.

"Leave that last one for Itzal. He's got the best chance at loot, so let's try to at least get something good out of this!" He said with a nod, then indicated for Sey to take his turn attacking. He moved back to give him room, as he knew that his weapon had a chance to bump into him, and he didn't want to mess up his Sword Art because he failed to move fast enough. He gave a nod and waited to see how the group would do with this new tactic.

ID: 81252

BD: 6+4=10

Hikoru used Eternal Cyclone: 13x1=13x13=169 Damage to Stone Golem

Party

[0] Hikoru 1215/1215 <> 94/120
[1] @Sey 880/880 <> 72/84
[0] Beatbox ?/? <> ?/?

Enemies

Stone Golem x1 14/600 ~ 108 DMG
Stone Golem x1 405/600 ~ 108 DMG - Bleed 24 - 2 rds remain
Stone Golem x2 408/600 ~ 108 DMG

"If that is the case, then I am going to attack one of the stronger ones. My area attacks target four or none, so I'll just make sure to take one of these fools down." With that announced, he would examine the golems to see their conditions. One of them was near broken to pieces, nothing but dust floating in a few seconds. Itzal can have that one. As for Sey himself, he was going to target any of the other three, as they still seemed to have a little bit of fight spirit in them left. So he would proceed to launch himself towards that direction, resulting in his spear smashing against the stone with a violent amount of force. With that out of the way, he placed the health bar of the monster from the green to the yellow zone, and it was beginning to slowly look more like the weaker golems.

ID# 81292 results:

Dmg: 12 x 12 x 1 = 144
SA: Merciless Flurry - 12x1 - (13 Energy) - A high-end sword art that strikes the target with a flurry of rapid thrusts

[2] Sey 880/880 <> 72/84
[1] @Itzal 1,080/1,080 <> 90/108
[0] Beatbox ?/? <> ?/?

Enemies

Stone Golem x1 14/600 ~ 108 DMG
Stone Golem x1 261/600 ~ 108 DMG - Bleed 24 - 2 rds remain
Stone Golem x2 408/600 ~ 108 DMG

Edited by Sey

Itzal heard the discussions going on through the battle.  Jonathan had offered Shield the option of acting as a tank, which made sense since Jonathan's damage was greater anyways.  Then Shield attacked the monster without replying to Jonathan at all, which confused him a little bit.  After that Hikoru told Sey to leave the weak one alive for Itzal to finish off since he had the highest chance for good loot.  Itzal nodded to their comment and readied his weapon.  When Sey finished Itzal charged forward in an attempt to strike the four mobs.  He charged forward, his sword glowing as he prepared to activate shadow explosion.  The golems turned to look at him and roared in defiance, appearing to prepare to dodge him.  Itzal grinned behind his mouthpiece and activated disguise, his body swiftly morphing from his own self into a golem like them.  The monsters backed up with shock at the sight and Itza swung his huge sword (the sword grew in size to compensate the transformation) and activated Shadow Explosion, destroying the low monster and damaging the other three.  He leaped back and looked at the loot menu as he morphed back.  Two materials and one thousand eight hundred col.  Not bad he admitted.

ID#  81350  BD:  2  LD:  10+5
ID#  81351  CD:  10

1,800 col  2 MAT rewarded

[2] Sey 880/880 <> 72/84
[1] Itzal 1,080/1,080 <> 72/108
[0] Beatbox ?/? <> ?/?

Enemies  (All have -1 accuracy)

Stone Golem x1 0/600 ~ 108 DMG
Stone Golem x1 153/600 ~ 108 DMG - Bleed 24 - 2 rds remain