[OP] The First? Dealing with Bandits

NOOOOO The boss screams out as his health depletes.

A big "CONGRATULATIONS" appears across the room.

All the controlled players were then released from the control and have no memory of what just happened. The only difference is the Cicila has recovered the memory she has lost in the past.

Ryu receives Cloak of Darkness

(Cloak that improves stealth by 25%)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"S-Snow? Is that you?" Cici asked.

Snow had appeared in the doorway holding Mavis with blood all over her white clothes. Snow walks up to Aoife and says,

"It's Mavis, its really her." Aoife grabs Mavis and slowly sinks to the floor.

"After I got the message to meet at the boss door, I grabbed Mavis and ran as fast as I could but when I got to the door, I was teleported back to the town of beginnings. I tried a second time. The door was locked so I couldn't open it, I waited, on the verge of breaking down when these immortal objects came and tried to take Mavis away. I had get rid of them so I ran into a trap room. When I ran into a different room, they just disappeared, so I waited again once more by the door." Snow said feeling relieved to see Cici hadn't died.

He stood there, stunned. He looked over his shoulder to see all of the players that have been released. He sighs knowing what he has done. Clearing the first stage, thats a feat., but not one that puts so many lives at risk. He stopped caring, he didnt know why. The cloaked man stood there looking at the item he had received the Cloak of Darkness.

He looked to the door, then back at the players...it was time to disappear. He equipped his Cloak of Darkness then disengaged the party he had started and walked to the stairs leading to the second for hoping to never be remembered by this group of people. Maybe he wouldnt be remembered at all, that would be good, for his line of business that is.

Snow noticed the cloaked man leaving once again and smiled. She pulled Cici and the gang back to the Inn. The bloodcurdling battle of the demon puppet was over. The dead players were greaved over and Cici made gravestones for all of them.

Snow had left a note for the other players she had been with and disbanded the party between them.

About two days later Snow had decided to start the second floor to get out of this "game".

Grabbing Mavis's hand, Aoife slipped into the shadows. She stopped in a clearing about a mile away from the group.

Turning to the younger girl, she said, We're going to the second floor, okay?

Flitting her pink gaze upward, Mavis asked, Are we going together again? Just the two of us?

Of course.

What about the others?

Aoife frowned a bit. Hopefully everyone finds the note I left.

Pulling up their menus, Mavis and Aoife left their parties and formed one together.

Well, now that that's over and done with, are you ready to go?

Mavis nodded.

But, um, can you carry me, please?

Giggling, Aoife complies.

Ready now?

Mm-hmm!

Both smiling, they disappeared into the shadows once more.

Cici knelt there by the hand-made gravestones and finished making the last one for the boss. I'm sorry I didn't help much but your death won't be in vain friend....I-I promise....Cici cried. Making her last captor, and last friend, a long-lasting promise. She got up, wiping he eyes with her sleeve and walked toward the second floor...alone....

As Snow made her journey without her sister; she decided to move on to the second floor after the cloaked man and others had deafted the first floor boss, The Puppet Master. She bounded up the stairs not knowing what awaits her.

"It's beautiful up here!" Snow exclaimed.

She admired the trees and new monsters outload and sounded crazy.

I know right!" Someone else said.

"Who are you?!" Snow said, startled.

"Oh! Silly me! I'm Pepper! I just got here to this floor too! I just love the sceanery! Don't you?" Pepper exclaims.

"Yeah, I guess it is." Snow says, relieved.

Hey! I have an idea, why don't we join a party together and be roomies!" Pepper says, obviously excited.

Hesitating for a second, Snow accepts the party invite and they look for an Inn.

(Entering the 2nd floor dungeons)

"Woooow!" Snow and Pepper shout in inision.

The walls were covered in metal with extrordinary detail. They were so obsorbed in the art that they forgot what they were there for. After hours of wandering, gleaming, and admiration, they had reached a split entry.

"Which way do we go now?" Pepper enquired.

"Uhhhh let's see. Eenie meanie miny moe, catch a tiger by its toe. If he hollers let him go. My guild master once told me to pick the very best one and you are it!" Snow says, pointing to the right.

Suddenly they heard a scream come from the left door. They both ran towards the scream.

"Wahhhhh! I-eeeeeahhh!" A girl screeched in pain with a strange monster standing over her, claws at the ready.

"Pepper you grab the girl! I'll move in on it! When you get her away, move in on the left and use your special ability!" Snow shouted while requipping into a different armor.

Snow took out her most powerful sword and started hacking at the monster.

"Die!" Snow said with hatred.

The monster swiped at her and Snow went flying. WHAM! She hit the wall and fell to the ground.

"SNOW!" Pepper yelled with terror.

"G-get out of here, NOW!" Snow says in a raspy voice.

Snow got up off the floor, spits blood out of her mouth, and charges at the monster. The monster flinches in pain. Pepper comes in as Snow instructed and the monster's health drops into red. With one more strike they killed the monster.

"Yes! lets see if it dropped an item." Pepper says checking her inventory.

"I got a White-tailed magic dragon, what about you?" Snow asked.

"I got a Red-winged health dragon! Ooooh, I've always been jealous of people who own pets!" Pepper squealed. "Yeah, let's go check on that girl now." Snow said remembering about her.

And so they went outside where the little girl was sitting.