[PP - F1] In Need of Some Help << Second Lesson >>

Kairi had woken up after a few days, and a lot of time of just thinking. She wasn't necessarily judging her power and abilities to get up there in levels, however she just didn't want to face the unknown alone, heck she was worried if she did she would die. However she had been messaging her friend she had met at the first lesson, however he wasn't responding... how odd. Kairi had basically stayed within the walls of the first floor, however today she wanted to go to a place she had heard to get anyone's attention to help. She had stepped outside and with a curious look she had looked around however a lot of shady men had looked at her and even pointed, she wasn't aware of what exactly they were staring at her about nor why they were however they were. She kept her eyes forward and didn't think of it.

@Hestia

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I make my way through the first floor letting my blue eyes look around the floor at all the various buildings and players that i pass by not seeing any that could look in need of any help. Just a bunch walking in groups or such which means at the very least they could be fine with the idea of safety in numbers. I can only hope they won't be idiots and try to take on quests that are to much for them in the first place. As i walk along the path i see my faithful familiar Kuro walking beside me the lion with fur as white as snow and wings as black as night looking around with a rather bored expression on its face. Which i could understand for the most part. We have been on this floor many times within our short time of being active when it is compared to the time of other players who have been actually going at it in this game trying to achieve freedom. The patrol of the first floor having been rather routine for myself and my familiar since it was just that part of a routine to make sure to check up on players who could need help. As i make my way i start to look towards the inn that is up ahead the one that is one of the more popular ones for players to stay at to see if their are any players coming out of it.

Kairi had continued to walk forward down the street looking over at times, sometimes she would see some not looking at her minding their own business, some times not seeing anyone at all, and sometimes seeing some still looking at her. She had wondered if there was anything she had been doing or did to deserve this sort of attention, however if its because of how cute her outfit was then she would take some pride in that. However since she didn't know it just kept her wondering why in the world some might be staring at her. Eventually she had past a Inn and a couple of other stores before making it to the bulletin board she had opened the menu's of the board and clicked post request, however she had stood there with a bit of confusion she didn't really know what to write or how to explain the situation she was in, she moved her finger to the her lip and placed it inbetween her chest thinking on what to write.

@Hestia

I smile as i make it to the inn and waits for a tiny bit looking around and sees that nobody comes out of the inn as i just sigh a little bit after having waited for five minutes figuring that people just don't care or that the next batch of brave players might take a bit to come. For the now their is only matter of finding players around the city. As i walk i think of the most common place one could seek out help and grins figuring that the questing board would be the ideal location since players go their all the time to accept help, get help, or something in between. With that in mind i make my way over towards the questing board hearing a low growl. Oh calm down Kuro you know why we do this, and your protests won't have me change my mind on why i think this is the right thing to do. I tell him in a slightly stern tone before focusing back towards the destination in mind. Ignoring the slightly smack to my right leg the familiar was able to do by utilizing his wings to allow him a moment of being in the air to easily smack my leg.

Kairi had stood there for a good minute moving her body from side to side letting out a humming noise, she didn't really know what entirely to say however she eventually put started typing:

Hello Players!

I am in need of some help, previously I had started the beginner quests with someone and I did a good job in doing so! However, he hasn't came back around to messaging me back and I have lacked the motivation to keep going on my own-

Kairi had shook her head, she was unsure if something like this would be appropriate however she just figured that this was pretty much better than nothing. She had let out a sigh and moved down to try to finish her post she was trying to make on the bulletin board.

-Please can someone out there help me on this quest? Look for a short cute girl wearing a two piece outfit wielding a buster sword~ <3

She smiled at her own description of her as she had posted it on the bulletin board, looking over she had moved to a bench and sat down swinging her legs back and forth hoping someone would show up to help.

@Hestia

I smile as the board comes within sight after some walking and having to move past some people who gladly give me enough room to be on my way. Which is reasonable since i have my sword and shield out with my sword in a sheathe and my shield in hand. Wearing armor that looks pretty grandiose, so it could give the players the idea i am strong so to make way for such a player. Which is nice since it also helps with ignoring any possible lookers who would be an annoyance otherwise.

As i make it to the questing board i look over some of the options that people have posted however i do see one that mentions that they are looking for a player to help with the beginner quests and gives a physical description as i nod my head at that. Glad the player added this since some don't and that is a rather frustrating time to deal with those who don't even give a description in the hopes of trying to find the person in need. I look around the area and spots a girl just sitting at a bench. I look between the description then to the girl doing this for a few before waving. Figuring that this is probably the person in question who had asked for help. I look them over from head to toe and just stands their slightly stunned by their appearance that they have. A small girl with rather large breasts just sitting their. I just look them over and the only thought that produces in my mind is 'How does those fit on such a tiny thing?'

Kairi placing the palms of her hands on the bench one on each side she had looked back and forth to the many players that were around the area, some where talking to many others, some were looking at the actual board whether that was looking for people to help or to post actual requests. However she still had noticed that some people were still looking at her. She looked forward and down to the ground over her chest just wondering what she possibly had done to deserve this sort of attention. Sure they may be looking at her because of how cute she was, but no one was making any sort of comment about it so she was rather confused. In front of her was a woman who had walked up to her and she too was also staring, Kairi saying out to her puffing her cheeks "Why are you looking at me like that? A lot of people have been doing that and I don't get why. Did I do something I didn't know?" she asked out to the woman in front of her.

@Hestia

Hearing the girl's voice pushes me out of the mild case of just stunned silence from shock and as the words process in my head i just look at this girl. 'She doesn't know? How is that even possible that she doesn't get why people stare?' I just sigh mentally to myself before smiling and doing a slight nod. Sorry about the whole staring thing miss. Also people stare because of your appearance miss. It is rather well strange for you. You know? Because of your height and such. Also you didn't do anything wrong at all. I say to the girl trying to be gentle about it without just stating the obvious hoping that the girl would just pick it up from context clues of what she knows about herself. Anyway i am here to help you out on the quest you asked help on.The name is hestia and the lion at my side is my familiar Kuro. I say gesturing to the white furred and black winged lion at my side. The familiar just looks at you with a rather uninterested look within its eyes, but he does look away back towards the crowds to inspect the possible danger within them. The lion dismissing the girl rather quickly for any kind of threat.

The woman had eventually said out that it was because of her appearance, and how its strange for her height and everything, Kairi had puffed out her cheeks and stood up pushing her fists towards the ground as her chest had done a jiggle as she said "Whats wrong with what I am wearing! I worked hard getting a cute outfit like this!" from the side a few people had looked over, however majority of them shook their heads and moved back to what they were doing. However thankfully she didn't start anything, looking over to the people who had looked over she had looked back to the woman she had introduced herself as Hestia and her cute familiar being Kuro, her heart had melted when she had seen it and she had extended her hands forward as she dropped to her knees and leaned down when seeing it immediately wanting to give it plenty of pets "He's so cute!" she had exclaimed out.

@Hestia

I shake my head slightly while fighting back a few chuckles of laughter that are threatening to escape my lips. However, i manage to reserve such a action not allowing that to happen just yet if i can help it. I only can only watch this girl move and wonder how see can actually handle the weight on her chest. Then their is the matter that it seems the girl thinks people look at her because of some cuteness factor. Which is something that is true the girl before her does look rather cute in her outfit even if her breast size makes it a bit...quite comical in its appearance do to how out of place it seems. No one is saying you're not cute Miss. Your outfit is truly adorable and does give that appearance it is just another asset that is drawing people's attention at the moment.I tell you as I gaze around discreetly at the other people and see that some are looking and others are moving along. Keeping an eye on the starers i lower my hands as if to relax them as i let a hand rest on the hilt of my sword that is in my scabbard and just glances towards one group of starers and lifts my sword ever so slightly out o the scabbard to send the silent message.

After that i turn back to the girl who is now on hers knees calling my familiar cute as i chuckle a bit. My attention shifts to my familiar who has a slightly irritated look, but doesn't stop you from getting closer to him as of yet. I'm glad you think he is cute Miss. However, keep in mind Kuro likes to think of himself as a warrior of pride though. I say with a grin as i enjoy the little interaction that could happen.

"What?" she had exclaimed out when she said it was another asset, she looked at her and said "What do you mean other asset! All I have is my cute outfit and my sword, I don't understand what you are saying!" she exclaimed out, she had kneeled down to her familiar however it had a irritated look, with a upset look she had looked up to Hestia as she said out that he thinks to himself as a warrior of pride, she looked to Kuro and said "Awe I think he would be a warrior of cuteness if you ask me!" however she had stood up and patted her skirt and top to let the dust off and she had looked towards Hestia and said "Oh! Where are my manners?" she moved her hands up pointing to her cheeks as she did one bounce raising on leg into the air and said out "I'm Kairi!" as she made that jump her chest made one jiggle before staying steady. Kairi had gotten her hands flat on the floor and then bowed before her "Thank you for helping me Hestia" she said to her.

@Hestia

I look to this girl and just nod my head thinking that either this girl is actually unknowing of what is causing the stares, or she is just enjoying to see what kind of reaction she can get out of people. However, no matter what i think from the small bit of interaction i can already know it is the first option no matter how ridiculous that could be. Never mind you must be right Kairi it is your outfit. I say to give the girl an answer since stating it probably would be more of a hassle, and difficult to explain to this girl. I see her look back up at me with a upset look as Kuro just turns his head to me as i just give him a look that says just deal with it. I make a small mental note to give Kuro some kind of treat for having to deal with this since i have a feeling that this is probably hurting his pride.

I watch the girl get up and do a small pose and grins a bit unable to help myself since otherwise i would be chuckling once more at the pose. Well it is nice to meet you Kairi, and you don't need to thank me for helping you out. It is what i do, and will try to do for players that i come across who are in need of assistance. I say with a smile on my face.

Kairi had been a little upset that Hestia had just said never mind and it must of been her outfit, however this had only made more upset, she had slammed her foot against the steps and said out with her chest slightly jiggling "Then whats wrong with my outfit! I just wanna know so I can figure out why all these people are staring at me!" she puffed out her cheeks and said out to Hestia once more "I just wanna know, its been bothering me." Eventually after the familiar had denied from giving it any attention what so ever, she had stood up and greeted Hestia, she had smiled and said out to her that it was nice to meet her and there was no need to thank her. Kairi had shook her head and said "Nooo, theres plenty of reason to thank you. If it wasn't for you I might had gotten someone shady or probably no one at all!" she had turned around and placed her finger below her lip and said "Oh yeah! I need to deliver this package first! The shop should be close by somewhere"

@Hestia

Nothing is wrong with your outfit Kairi it is just so cute that some people are having trouble keeping their eyes off of it. I say having to quickly think on the spot for an excuse that i figured could work from what little i've picked up about this girl. The one sure thing is that Kairi has some idea that her outfit and probably her by extension are really cute. So don't blame those people if they can't help but stare from time to time because of your outfit. I tell you in a kind and gentle tone as i make a mental note to keep an eye on this girl to make sure nobody gets to grabby. Since this girl would probably be to innocent to understand the why of doing such a thing. I do smile a tiny bit at the thanks i receive as i nod my head at it. Well anyway lets get going to meet this person you're meant to see then Kairi. I say as i gesture for you to lead the way with my hand. By the way which lesson quest are you doing currently. I ask curiously since the help request never did directly state what quest you needed help with.

Kairi had listened to Hestia as she had spoken out about her outfit being so cute that people just cant help but keep looking at it, Kairi in response to this blushed and took pride into this sort of thing. She wanted to stand out and be super cute, so she basically moved her hands behind her back and kicked the ground a bit. She had looked up to Hestia and said "So... you think I am so cute to not look at too?" she giggled. Eventually she was asked what quest she was on and to meet the person she was supposed to meet, Kairi had went into her inventory and looked down at the package holding it in front of her with her chest resting on top of the package, Kairi shifted the box around and said "Well... I am on the second one and this package is supposed to go to a blacksmith named Lyle, however I don't quite remember where he said he was and it doesn't show a address here..." she puffed out her cheeks and she then said with a bit of a mad tone "Why didn't Kayaba just have visible addresses in this game."

@Hestia

I chuckle a bit at the question as i just nod my head. While i do think you are cute Kairi i could easily look away since i have my priorities straight of things i like to accomplish. I say with a slight grin as i watch you bring out a package that you are meant to deliver. So while i can freely admit you are cute  'and have a ridiculous chest size you somehow can ignore' that some people have a slightly lower tolerance for cute. It is like the pet affect is what i call it. When you see something as cute like puppies or kittens you can't help but focus your attention on them. That is how people are like with you right now but instead of a pet it is because of your outfit. I say trying to give a example and reasoning for why i am not staring at the very obvious right now.  Once you mention it is Lyle and you have no clue where to go i chuckle. Okay come on Kairi i can lead you on over to Lyle's i know the exact location of where it is by now. I say with a smile as i start to lead you towards the shop if you're willing to follow. Also Kayaba is either a psychologist who loves to mess with people, or just a big jerk so he wouldn't add such things. I say in a joking manner.

Kairi had chuckled when she had said she knew her priorities and would like to get things accomplished, Kairi had said out to her "Well duh! I wouldn't want you to accomplish nothing. I may be super cute but you don't have to look at how cute I am 24/7" she giggled. Eventually Hestia had explained out to her that she was basically as cute as a cat or dog, people just cant tear their eyes away from her. Kairi had nodded her head and said out to her before getting out her package and said "I guess that makes sense, I worked hard at looking this cute!" she giggled. She had looked to Hestia with hopeful eyes when she had said that could lead her towards the location as she knows the exact location, she had said "Really! Thank you! Lead the way Captain!" she had giggle. Kairi had laughed at her joke and she had said out "So what about you? What would you say you are?" she asked bringing up a casual conversation.

@Hestia

I grin feeling glad that the girl isn't questioning her anymore on what she means by other assets or possibilities when it could come to people staring at her. Hoping that would stay that way, and no players could make some comments that she would inevitably have to explain away to the girl beside her.  However, it does make her curious how a girl can be that oblivious to her own looks when she says that she looks cute. That would mean she would have to look in a mirror....right? Their is no way this girl hasn't looked into a mirror and seen her figure and not know how the opposite and some of the same sex would react to such a thing.  I look towards my familiar who seems to be less irritated now after having the attention of being called cute off of him. I then focus back on the floor following the path of the town towards Lyle's shop where the NPC should be working.

I hear you ask me what i think i man and i think on that for a bit before saying. Well depends what you mean Kairi. That question has multiple answers to it. If you mean cute i see myself as average honestly. If you mean what i see myself in this game i see myself as tank whose job is meant to protect others. As a person i see myself as one who is meant to help out others whenever i can since it is the right thing to do. I could continue, but their is many answers to that one question Kairi. I say to the girl as we walk through the streets of the Town of Beginnings.

Kairi had listened to Hestia as she had answered her question, Kairi shook her head and said "Awe don't say that! I think you are cute yourself! However you should work on your outfit." she had chuckled. "However if you ask me, I am the cutest princess in the world! And right now in this game I don't really have much, I have my items and rank 1 in one skill, so I am not really anything other than cute. And uh as a person... can cute suffice?" she had chuckled. She had looked forward and looked back and said "So Hesty-besty, what we're you in the real world, like job or something. Me? I was a student, in fact I got this game after I had graduated." she had let out a laugh, she had given a moment to let Hestia respond however after they were done they had made it to the shop. She had looked to Hestia and smile before looking looking forward and walked into the store, however after delivering the package she was then informed that she needed to get Boar Tusks, her eyes had widened and she looked over to Hestia and said "T-they aren't too strong right?"

@Hestia

My outfit is my personal way of dressing myself that i find to be the most comfortable or the most combat ready depending on what i am dressed for Kairi. i say to the girl with a small smile and a small chuckle as i say. Being cute isn't everything within this world. I say as i hear you describe yourself and can't help but chuckle at how cute was basically everything you said for yourself. As i wonder where this fondness for being cute has even come from for this girl. I just smile a bit before thinking on her next question of what i was back in the real world. Well i was working while studying for my career Kairi. I was helping my familiar out with paying for bills while going to college. Making sure my sister was staying safe. All of that was what i did in my day to day life. It kept me very busy sadly, and i got this game to help with the stress such things could cause. I say to this girl who is possibly my age if she mentions graduation. Which just makes me even more curious how she is still naive if she has been around people her own age.

Once we see the shop in sight i continue walking towards it with the girl and into the shop with her. I nod my head at the motions just giving the shop keep a friendly wave i hear the mention of the boar tusks. However, hearing the girls voice i smile a bit and says. Don't worry Kairi the boars aren't that strong at all, and if you're put at risk while out their just know that i will be a short distance away read to step in if things get out of hand. I say to the girl to help calm her, and to help give her some courage.