[PP - F1] In Need of Some Help << Second Lesson >>

Kairi had nodded her head and said to her "I'll be sure to! Thank you be safe while cooking!" she said before placing her hands on her shoulder and got on her tippy toes before planting a kiss on her cheek. With a smile she had went to explore her home and store, she had looked around and looked in some rooms just to see how they would look like, it was simply a magical place to be at. However, she immediately got a thought in her mind which lead to her having a devious look on her face, after looking around a bit she then looked for the kitchen, sneaking trying to hide away looking in trying to see if she was facing away from her, when she looked in and saw that she was looking away from her, she had began to walk extremely slowly moving forward to her slowly and slowly till she found her way to her, she then quickly started to tickle her sides giggling trying to make her laugh.

@Hestia

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I blush at the kiss as i quickly make my way up the stairs and into the kitchen as i look around and realizes my first problem. I don't know what to make except what they do in those cheesy romance movies. I say in frustration as i look at what i have available to actually cook anything. Eventually i manage to get something from all that i have as i start to cook within my kitchen as i sing softly to myself a nice little song i remember back from the real world. Unable to help myself but sing it as the season is right, and the situation is almost exactly the same as the song.

When you looked in the room they were rather plain having curtains to cover windows, and carpets along the floor all the way to help with keeping the house nice and warm so people don't have to walk across cold wooden floors. When you went towards the kitchen you can hear the gentle singing. "If i try as much as ten thousand times. Still my heart will gently think of every part of you. My lips can't push out a word yet. But if that twinkling star up their were you. I'm sure i'd be the star that's shining next to you." Being some of the lyrics you're able to hear as you get closer to the kitchen as i am cooking and singing. If you tickle her hestia does break out into a fit of laughter and quickly puts down her cooking utensils as she starts laughing. A lot apparently being very ticklish.

Kairi had listened to what Hestia had been singing as she hid from sight trying to tickle her, and she smiled wide and resisted the urge to giggle, it was such a sweet song and it was extremely cute of her to sing, however it was time, she was going in for the tickle. She had walked up behind her very slowly and without making a sound and she had begun tickling her, eventually tickling her to a point of her on the floor, Kairi had moved over her ticking her sides, she had smiled when tickling her as she was extremely cute when she is out laughing and simply smiling. Eventually she had stopped and stayed over her as she was on the floor staring at her for a moment before saying out to her "So..." she had giggled a bit "How's the cooking Hesty? Making something extremely tasty?" she had looked down smiling, she had fun tickling her and seeing her laugh and simple smile, it felt like the world only moved when she smiled.

@Hestia

I kept laughing more and more as you continued as i couldn't form the words asking to stop as eventually i ended up on the floor with you above me until you finally gave me mercy. I take deep breaths to try and steady my breathe as i still laugh and giggle even a bit after you had stopped tickling me. The cooking was going good Kairi, and if you're wondering if it's tasty maybe you should go and look to see what i am making. I say still having trouble speaking without giggling from the phantom sensation of the tickling. I try to look slightly past you to make sure that the food isn't burning or anything of that sort. By the way when did you enter the kitchen? I ask with a small blush wondering how much of the singing you heard from me. Feeling slightly embarrassed, but at the same time nervous wondering what you had thought of my singing being the reason for nervousness, while embarrassed do to being caught singing sch a song while cooking a dinner for you.

Kairi had giggled when she had eventually ended up on the floor and smiled because of how cute she looked, she had given her mercy and given her time to breathe, eventually she had offered Hestia her hand to let her up and she had looked up to Hestia and looked into the pot "What are you making? I'm not the tallest girl in the world." she had giggled. She had eventually asked when did she enter the kitchen, Kairi had looked down blushing and said "Well, I haven't entered the kitchen long, however I was hiding in the hallway and I heard your song... and it was extremely cute..." she looked over to her and then back down on the floor "... like you." she had giggled. Eventually she had just figured to stay here till dinner was fully done, she had looked towards Hestia and said "So I have been thinking, you said that some people are attracted to people's figures... if thats the case, are some people looking at me because of my figure? If so what do I have that is so attractive to them?" she asked her curiously.

@Hestia

Well i'm making some shrimp alfredo. It is a dish my mother had loved, and has passed that love onto me and had taught me how to make. So i've decided to try and make something that i am familiar with making to see how well real world skill transfer into Aincrad skill. I say explaining my reasoning for the dish choice to you as i smile to the girl who causes me to blush once more while also causing a feeling of pride once more to well up within me. That you liked my singing and thought it was cute which from how i understand your way of describing things meant you thought the lyrics were cute and the singing was pretty good. The next question i just nod my head figuring this would come up at some point, and i am slightly glad it didn't have to be me pointing out the obvious answer. However, i still do need to point it out, but at least you know that the question must be linked to the reason.

Well Kairi it is because of your breasts. Those are what people have been staring at this entire time. Because of your height, and what your breast size is that causes many people to stare and have that physical attraction to you. You outfit is adorable don't get that incorrect it is just that sadly people are more interested in that one asset since it is so out of place because of your height that they forget to look at anything else, or to even think of the personality of the person. I say to you speaking honestly since that is the foundation of any relationship, and it would probably be better to state the reason rather then trying to find some other fake reason.

Kairi had smiled, it was really nice to hear that she was making something that her own mother had liked, it showed somewhat that she wanted to do something special rather than settling for something simple. However Hestia and replied back to what she had asked her and she had said that it was her breasts Kairi's eyes had opened wide and looked down to her chest and looked back to Hestia and said "They are... staring at my breasts? Why? Whats wrong with them? I thought my chest was fine, just a little difficult to find clothing that would fit me. I just don't understand why my breasts are something to look at..." she had said with a little bit of frustration, she just had no clue on why her breasts would be "sexy" or made her figure attractive at all, Kairi had looked down to her chest again and then looked up to Hestia "So... when you first saw me... you were staring at my breasts? Why? Do you.... like them?"

@Hestia

I chuckle a bit at the response that i should've expected from you as i look into your eyes. Nothing is wrong with them Kairi. People just like big breasts for whatever reason. I say with a shrug as i continue my cooking for our dinner as i talk to you. And when i first saw you i did look at your breasts for a little bit because well. I say pausing a bit to collect my thoughts and words. They are a rather big feature of you that kind of just draws the eyes to them. Which is because of your height. The mix of the two is something to marvel at. I say with a chuckle as i look to you and blushes a tiny bit when asked if i actually like your breasts. I don't answer immediately actually thinking for a little bit on what would be the honest answer to that question. I have my head go side to side as i think before saying. Well i mean i like them i'm not going to lie, but they aren't my sole focus obviously. My sole focus of what you are is your personality which is a whole lot better then any physical features of a person. I say with a smile. You've already made my life a lot more fun with how you act, and i just can't help but smile when around you. I say with a small chuckle out of slight nervousness.

Kairi had felt nervous around Hestia, she had answered her question saying that nothing as wrong with them its just people really liked big breasts for some reason, Kairi had looked down to them and frowned a bit knowing this sort of information. With her being short and having a breast size like this she never thought she would immediately have so many people giving her shady looks. Kairi had looked up asking her if she had liked her breasts, and she had blushed but didn't immediately reply, she was actually pretty nervous to her response to them. She had said that she did in fact like them, however they weren't the sole purpose and that her personality was more important rather than just a size of her physical features. "I just don't understand... why would people be jealous of these? Some even joked around grabbing them. I don't know what thats supposed to mean, are me having these some sort of curse?" she looked up to Hestia. Eventually she had managed to get a smile on her face when she said she couldn't help but smile at her, she had just looked down blushing kicking the floor embarrassed. 

@Hestia

I look towards the food and quickly takes anything off that could burn or such not wanting to waste the food that has been prepped. After doing that i walk on over to you and hugs you tightly. They are not a curse Kairi. Don't ever assume that okay. I say in a gentle and soft voice as i look you directly in the eyes. Some people are just jealous since they wish they could have those kind of breasts to get those looks you are getting. I tell you gently as i stop hugging you and just holds your hands. Try not to let the stares, and such get to you okay Kairi. Just know that some of the people who stare aren't worth your time. The only ones worth spending time with are the ones that try to get to know your amazing if a bit quirky personality. I say in a semi- joking manner with a smile on my face.

Also don't let people grope your breasts unless you're in a romantic relationship with that person. Doing that is a rather personal experience for couples. Since it is allowing them to become more personal and open to each other. To let them be vulnerable for one another. I say trying to explain the concept of why random people doing that is not okay. I just hope that worked as i look into your eyes and smiles even more finding them kind of beautiful to look into as i look at them with my blue colored eyes.

Kairi as she had finished speaking, her eyes had opened a bit widely as Hestia had moved over and hugged her tightly. Returning the hug she had smiled when she had said that they were not a curse. She had moved over to look at her, Kairi had moved as she held her arms around her waist as she had kept talking out to her, she had said that they were just jealous because they wanted to get the looks she was getting. Which was entirely strange to Kairi... why would someone want those looks? Looks that seem like they are demanding or shady, they seemed rather odd. However eventually Hestia had let go of her and held her hands saying to not let them get to her and its not worth her time. Then saying to not let anyone touch her breasts if they weren't in a romantic relationship with her, Kairi had nodded her head and said to her before holding her tightly "O-okay I will" she nuzzled into her chest.

@Hestia 

I nod with a smile hearing the agreement as i give you a quick kiss on the cheek while blushing at what i view as a sudden action that i did without even thinking. Okay i have to get back to cooking Kairi just sit their for a bit. It shouldn't be much longer. I say rather quickly as I then turn around and head back to cooking up our meal for the date quickly. Checking to make sure nothing needs to be done as i nod my head glad that is the case that nothing needs to be redone. I get back to cooking with a smile enjoying it as i start humming that song once more happily. Doing a little bit of dancing in time to the singing while cooking as i lose myself in the actions of that. This being the combined passions of everything i do enjoy and have grown to love. This all just being enhanced by the fact that i am cooking for someone that could end up being my girlfriend, or maybe more if what i have heard about some quest that allows marriage is true. My face turning crimson at the thought of that possible day if everything goes perfectly.

Kairi had smiled widely as Hestia had given her a kiss on the cheek this time around, she had said that she needed to get back to cooking and that it wouldn't take long. Kairi had nodded her head and said "I'll make my way back to the dining room then, be safe cooking. Beware of tickle monsters!" she had said cutely with a giggle and a wink before she turned around and left the kitchen. She had walked around for a bit before looking around her home again and simply remained in awe on how cute and magical it really is. However, she had basically seen everything that she needed to see around here, even though she could look around this all day. She had made her way to the dining room and took a seat on one of the table's looking around the room placing her hands on the sides of the chair and swinging her legs on the chair waiting for Hestia to return with their dinner date.

@Hestia

I take a calming breathe as Kairi leaves the room. Not finding her annoying by any standards more so just relieved in the sense i might be able to lower the amount of blushing i am doing. Well i mean i guess i should get use to this, and not try to treat it as something new every time. I say softly to myself trying to think of ways to help with the blushing. After that i just shake my head and smiles and focuses on making the best dinner possible following the recipe that i know by heart that to me is one of the best dishes i will and have had ever.

It takes awhile but i eventually get it all cooked up and made to the best of my abilities. I nod happily and brings the food over towards the dining room where i would figure you are waiting to eat at. I walk down through the hallway and thankfully my familiar comes at the smell of food and kindly opens the door for me. I nod to him with a grateful look. You will get a special treat for that later Kuro. I tell him happily as i enter the room and sets down what i have made onto the table where you are seated at. Well here it is Kairi. I hope you will like it. I say a bit nervously as i sit down also with a smile on my face despite how nervous i am.

Kairi had looked up to Hestia as she had walked into the room and placed the food in front of her "Thank you! It smells so good!" she had giggled and watch Hestia site down nervously, before Kairi had taken a bite from the food she had thought for a moment to ask her some questions, would she want to ask questions one at a time? Or would she just want them all at once? She had let out a giggle and asked her "Before I eat I wanna ask you some questions, theres a bunch of em, im gonna give them all at once... ready?" she adjusted herself in her chair and asked her the barrage of questions "Sooo... what is your real name, how old are you, what country are you from, whats your favorite color, and what would you say is your dream job?" she had giggled after she had asked all the questions. Eventually she had looked down to the food and grabbed a fork and ate some of it, closing her eyes trying to get the full flavor. Eventually she had opened her eyes with a smile and said "This is so good! I could kiss you right now its that good!" she giggled.

@Hestia

I smile a bit hearing that you like the smell of it which means you will probably like the taste also since the two sense are linked together. However, i see you not eat right away making me have some nervousness grow till i hear that you just wish to ask some questions. Oh, okay Kairi feel free to ask them. I say with a nod of my head curious what they are. When you ask them i chuckle realizing they are all about what can be considered the real me, and not this avatar. Okay Kairi i will answer them, but i expect you to answer the same ones in return. It is only fair after all. I tell you with a smile on my face.

My name real name is Ember Nite. For how old i am, if it has been a year since we've been trapped in this game i should be 20 years old by now since i was 19 when i entered this death game. I am from the United States, my favorite color is~... i trail off a bit as i think on that since that has always been a slightly tough one to answer for myself. Depending on the day it is either green or blue of the darker colored varieties. My dream job? I say in a confused tone having never really thought of that before. Having always been to busy with working, or helping my little sis and going to college for a job that pays the most. I never thought of what i would want to do if i could. I guess maybe...be a singer is the only appropriate one i could thing of at this moment. I say with a small chuckle figuring that would be the best answer do to that is the closest job i could say was a job i really wanted to have.

Eventually she had looked down to the food and grabbed a fork and ate some of it, closing her eyes trying to get the full flavor. Eventually she had opened her eyes with a smile and said "This is so good! I could kiss you right now its that good!" she giggled. Eventually she had gotten her answers together and she had said to Hestia with a giggle and a smile on her face and said "Wellll,  my name is Ashley Mitchell, I should be 18 right now, I am from Birmingham England, my favorite color is pink, and my dream job is to be a pop idol." she had said moving her body of side to her dreams, she wanted to look cute. She had said out before continuing to eat "Here in SAO I have worked on a pop star outfit just to have, maybe it would become a real outfit in the real world. However I am just wanting to dress cutely is all." she looked to Hestia with a smile, and looked down to her food and ate some more, letting out hums letting her know it is extremely good.

@Hestia

I blush a bit at the praise from you as i just nod my head not sure what to say in response as i eat the food and smiles as i eat it remembering the taste fondly, and all the good memories that correspond with this taste. Of being back in the real world, and with my family trying to live life simply and happily. However, even then i find myself thinking i would make all the same decisions in the end that i have made so far even if it traps me within this game. Because i have met lots of new people, and interesting ones at that who have become part of my life now that i think would make my life vastly more different already if i hadn't met such people.

Well then i think the next question we should ask each other is what name do we want to call each other by? Our real names, or our usernames? Which would you prefer me saying Ashley, or Kairi? I ask you curiously hiding the slight disappointment i feel at the fact that we live in different countries. However, that can likely be fixed with just a simple plane ticket once we're free from this game. If not possibly having a small period of time of a long distance relationship when trying to get money for a plane ticket. Also if you're trying to be a pop idol who knows. If/when we meet up in the real world we could possibly work together then since i said i wouldn't mind being a singer of some kind. I say to you with a grin on my face.

I smile happily hearing the hums as you eat as i happily follow suit eating the meal that i prepared for the two of us enjoying the taste immensely.

Kairi had smiled and giggled when she had asked what they should call each other, she had looked to Hestia and said "Well Ember, when we are alone I would prefer real names, however when we are around other people calling each other by our user names will do as we probably don't want everyone to know our real names and stuff." she had exclaimed out with a giggle. She had smiled when she said they could possibly work together, she had nodded her head and said "Well we could meet up in the real world no problem! I live a really wealthy household, however our house only costs..." she had placed her finger below her lip and said "I think in US terms its 1.2 million dollars, but that's not the most expensive mansion in my neighborhood." her face had sparked as she had stood up after taking another bite and said "Let me show you what outfit I have! Let me be right back!" she said stepping out of the room, she had walked into another one and switched into her Pop Star outfit, she had stood behind the dining room door and took a deep breath and walked in and did a twirl, when she straightened herself her chest had jiggled from left to right before stopping, she had said with a nervous look "W-what do you think about it Ember?"

@Hestia

I nod my head with a smile at the idea. You got it Ashley i real names private, usernames in public. I say happily liking the idea of someone calling me by my real name after so long of just having been called by a username. I smile even brighter hearing that meeting up won't be a problem and chuckles a bit to myself realizing that is very much true. Since you do come from a rich family. However, when i hear the actual price and that isn't even the most expensive my eyes just widen in shock at such a thing as i look at Ashley. Se-seriously? I say my voice filled with the astonishment and pure surprise of such a thing. It takes me a bit to come back to being normal. Oh-yeah uh that is cool with me Ashley. I would love to see your outfit. I say managing to get the confusion out of my voice within moments, and replace it with genuine curiosity and some excitement of seeing this outfit.

I continue to eat my food as i wait since it would be a shame if it got cold while waiting, and ruin the taste and all the preparation that went into this. When i hear the door open once more i curiously look over and my eyes widen for a bit as i can only say out loud unable to help myself as i do so. Absolutely beautiful, and adorable. I say as i look you up and down over and over to take in every last detail of the outfit that you are wearing.