[PP - F1] In Need of Some Help << Second Lesson >>

After a bit of bouncing around complaining on how she wants this quest to be finally over, she had grabbed her buster sword and looked around for the nearest Boar Pup, once she had spotted one she had rand towards it and tore it apart. However... the loot table had appeared, and she finally got the last boar tusk. With a wide smile opening her mouth she had dropped the buster sword and celebrated a bit, looking back to Hestia she smiled and put the Buster Sword back into her inventory as she walked over to her and leaned down over Hestia "Hey hey Hesty, I'm all done~" she had giggled as she had offered a hand for her to take to get off from laying on the ground. She was all done, all she needed to do was turn in these tusks and she would be done and they would be closer on going on that date.

@Hestia

ID: 92838 - BD: 10 [Crit!]
ID: 92839 - LD: 14 [YES!]
Sword Art Used: Basic Attack [Damage: 7+2=9*1=9]
Kairi: 60/60 - 2/6
Boar Pup: -4/5 - DMG: 3
Loot: 3 Boar Tusk's [Quest Complete!]

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As i am lost in my thoughts i start to hear footsteps starting to approach me as i turn my head and sees the rather cute, and kind girl making her way over towards me. I gently move my leg that Kuro is resting on to wake the sleeping lion. Who does slowly wake up and gives me a groggy glare. Sorry Kuro it is time to wake up. I say softly enough for him to here as he just gives low growls like a person does when woken up earlier then what they want. When i look back up i see yourself over me as i smile. Got it Kairi. I say in a happy tone of voice as i happily accept your help back up onto my feet. So then lets get these turned into Lyle, and then figure out on how to get this date started. I say with a smile as i look down at you as i go through my inventory and equips some vanity clothes. Equipping a nice black shirt, and pants while topping it off with a jacket that stops at my midriff. So then lets get back on our way to his shop. I say with a happy smile on my face as i start to lead the way back to Lyle's shop since i am not entirely to sure you know the way back from here.

Kairi had smiled and nodded her head as she asked to get these materials turned into Lyle so they could start the date "Please? I can hardly wait!" she said bouncing up and down excitedly, before she could say anything else Hestia and went through her inventory and equipped some rather nice clothing. With a smile Kairi had said to her "You look even cuter~" she giggled "I have a dress that will suffice however I wanna deliver these materials first okay?" she asked as she nodded her head saying to get back to the store and finish the quest that was at hand. Eventually they had made their way quickly to Lyle and she had turned in the boar tusks, in which the man was quite pleased with the results and gave her the rewards completing the quest. However she wasn't nearly as happy about the date they were about to go to. As Lyle went back to his work Kairi said "Wait here a sec." then she moved over to a different room which looked to be a bathroom. She had opened her inventory and equipped her blue dress. Patting down the dress she stepped outside and did a spin before facing Hestia and saying "Well... how do I look?" she giggled.

@Hestia

I smile a bit at the compliment as i blush a little bit at the praise as i nod my head. Well i think some could call this sexy instead. However, maybe their isn't that much of a difference. I say with a shrug and a grin on my face not really bothering what you would wish to call it. Since it means about the same and does mean a lot when it can be coming from a girl that prides herself on being absolutely adorable/cute to call me cute. I lead you back towards Lyle's shop with my familiar not that far behind as i look to him and then back to you. However, before i can say anything we're at the shop and after you get your rewards you head off to some other room. I look towards the door with curiosity wondering what you are going to do in their that you asked me to wait for a bit. When you come out and i see the reason why i had to wait. The only thought going through my mind is 'Waiting that sec is worth it.' A see the same girl coming out but with a rather cute dress that fits her quite well as a small blush comes to my cheeks that i can feel burning. You look...amazing. I say softly at the end but still loud enough for you to hear.

Um anyway. I say rather quickly while blushing. Would you want Kuro to come with us on our date, or would you prefer just the two of us? Since if you want him to be gone for that i would need to bring him back to my shop on the fourth floor. I tell you while stumbling through my words slightly not use to having a girl that looks absolutely beautiful in front of me. For me!

Kairi had giggled when she said some would call it sexy, Kairi had returned back to her with "Well, I dunno what sexy means, however if its a good thing I want to say that you are sexy to me!" she winked at her with a giggle. Eventually they had made it back to Lyle's blacksmith store and they got the quest done, and she had gotten into her blue dress. And she had smle wide when she had seen her blush come to her cheeks and she had say softly but loud enough that she looked amazing. Then she had asked if Kuro was alright to go to the date with us she had looked down to her familiar and back up to her and said "That's up to you, I would love to have the little warrior come with us however if you dont want him to come or he doesn't you can always take him home. Why don't you ask Kuro himself?" she asked as she moved from side to side trying to keep herself look cutr at all times in front of her while in this dress.

@Hestia

Well you heard the girl Kuro do you want to stay with us, or go home for the moment? I ask my familiar who just flaps his wings twice at me with a look. Okay got it Kuro. I say before turning back to Kairi and chuckles seeing her moving back and forth. You can stop that Kairi you'll looking amazing be you standing still or moving about. I say with a smile upon my face. And yeah seems Kuro is wishing to head back home. All i'll have to do is get him to the floor then he can easily fly himself home, so it would only be a moment. I say rubbing the back of my head. Unless you would wish to see my shop which is also technically my home. I say with a slightly nervous chuckle at that thought. As i am mentally kicking myself wondering why i seem so nervous when it is just a test date to see if this date is a good example of how the relationship could work.

Kairi had looked down to Kuro that had flapped its wings twice, she didn't know what he had meant by it however Hestia had knew what it wanted. She had looked to her and said she'd look amazing if she was standing still or not, she had blushed and kicked the ground and said "But... I wanna be maximum cute." then she had said out that Kuro wishes to go home, at first it was weird that she knew what he had wanted however she and kuro could have set up a way of communicating to each other so in that sense it didn't sound weird. Then she had said rubbing the back of her head asking if she wanted to see her shop which is home then gave a nervous chuckle, Kairi had smiled and moved forward and pulled Hestia in for a hug once again getting on her tippy toes pressing her chest against hers laying her head on her shoulder and said "You don't need to be nervous, of course I would love to see your shop and technically your home." she smiled and giggled.

@Hestia

I nod my head at that hearing that you would wish to see my home as i hug you back gently and closely before stopping the hug. Come on guess i have a shop to show you that is on the snowy fourth floor. I say with a smile as i look down towards my familiar and nods my head as i make my way out of the shop and towards the teleporter on this floor to head towards the fourth floor. Also, i know you like to be maximum cute Kairi, but that doesn't require you to be in motion always. Their is cuteness and sexyness found in being completely still as a person can be. I say with a smile. And yes that includes maximum cuteness and such is found in being still also. i say before you could possibly counter with that statement. As i think to your statement at the shop. Regarding the whole nervous thing i can't help but have that slight sense of nervousness since i am inviting a girl back to my home on the first date technically, and i am not that easy of a person. I say in a joking tone before quickly realizing after saying that their is the possibility you wouldn't get the joke since it seems you are rather...oblivious to the more mature side of things about the body.

Kairi had let go and stood still as she directed her to the snowy floor, she had immediately brought her arms up to her arms and rubbed them furiously, she didn't have a coat and she was extremely cold. She had continued to use the word sexyness, even though she had no idea on what that fully meant, she had looked over to Hestia and said "Hesty, what does Sexy even mean?" she had asked her curious on what it could possibly mean. She had said she was nervous because she couldnt help but feeling that way inviting a girl back to her home on the first date, however she didn't quite understand what the last part had meant. She had just bounced up and down and said "Can we go inside, I am feeling extremely extremely cold." she then let out a giggle. During her bouncing her chest had done its own bounces as well, however Kairi doesn't seem to be phased or even notice that they are.

@Hestia

Well sexy can be referred to the physical attraction a person can have towards a person based on their appearance. I say to you as we walk to the teleporter and then stand upon it. Snowfrost. I say simply as we're teleported to the fourth floor as i gesture for you to follow me through the town as i lead you through it, and then through some snowy fields that are outside of the town. Kuro trotting along in the snow rather happily since he is use to this weather and this environment since it is his home floor. I lead you towards the edge of what seems like a cliff, but instead of turning around and leaving i go down a path of some rocks that makes a nice way down, and when you reach the bottom it shows it is the opening of a cave that is sparkling and shimmering. This is where my shop is at Kairi. Inside this cave. I say with a smile helping you down the path since you are wearing a dress, and i don't wish for you to ruin such nice clothing.

"Huh?" she had exclaimed out after she had described to her what sexy meant, she had looked down and looked at her own body and said "People find attractiveness based off of a person's body... why?" she had asked Hestia. Eventually they had made it on the snowy floor in which she had began to rub her arms violently as it was getting too cold. She had followed behind Hestia as they had needed to walk a little bit far out from the main settlement a bit and around here she had began to jump because it was so cold outside. Then she had exclaimed out that her shop was inside a cave, she had looked at Hestia and said "Inside the cave? Isn't that kind of a weird placement for a store? Kind of in a secluded area?" she had asked her since she was curious because she has never heard of someone wanting to put their home in a cave away from the main settlement.

@Hestia

I don't know why, but if you want to get down to the genetics of such things. It is to try and continue on the human race by creating the best looking and best children possible. I say with a shrug having been more about the personality myself which is why i don't particularly care for gender that much as long as the person has a nice personality and way of acting and how they carry themselves. During our walk as i noticed you getting colder i move closer and hold you a bit closer to me to try and share the body heat that i can to help you with the problem of combating the cold. Let's try and help you get the survival skill at some point Kairi. It'll help with the cold, and any heat that could be found on the floors. I say in a gentle voice.

I know my shop placement may seem a bit weird, but to me the location is totally worth it. I say with a grin on my face as i lead you into the cave making sure to keep you close once more to help with the cold walking you through the cave that sparkles as such do to all the little crystals along the wall. My familiar already flying ahead and going down a dark passage further in the cave. I take you down that passage with the dark rock. However, even as it is rather dark their still seems to be this sparkling and shimmering to everything. The appearance of everything making it seem like you are walking through space, and are among the stars of the night sky as you walk through this passageway.

She had continued to look at her body when she had went on about that, she had looked at Hestia and said "I don't think that's me." she had let out a giggle "I don't think I have anything to my body that people would be attracted to." she continued to follow up behind Hestia, she had thought to herself in her head... people really want to create the best looking people with the best figures? She had thought that was kind of extreme, and thought that everyone was perfect in their own little ways. She had looked over to Hestia when she had said it may be in a weird location but the location was worth it, and walking through the cave she was nothing but impressed and was in awe with how it looked, it was such a great view, but it still just kind of weirded her out that she would put a store in this secluded of a area, maybe word just goes around pretty well? Regardless of that or not, she was extremely in awe with the surroundings.

@Hestia

I hear your words and just chuckles to myself, and makes it a small goal within my mind to somehow get you to notice the very obvious features you have that people would be attracted to. For now however i just lead you through the cave not able to see your reaction do to the darkness of this part of the cave. However, in the distance it brightens up once more slowly illuminating more and more of the area before you found yourself in a open cavern area. No more going deeper just this area. You can see a small little stream running throughout this area of the cave. On the top of the ceiling of the cave being a big crystal that seems to be allowing the rest of the small crystals along the walls to be illuminating everything. On the other side of the stream is a wooden building with the words 'Crystallized Passion' written onto it with the lettering of the words having the same color and design of actual crystals. Welcome to my little paradise Kairi. That is my shop/home. I say gesturing to the building as i smile. Kuro already by the door laying near it with his head resting on his paws.

Eventually, they had made their way throughout the cave and they had made it to the open cavern area, which had looked like it was remodeled to be a store and a home almost. She had smiled and looked around as she had stared in awe, she had said to Hestia as she felt the warmth with the steam "This looks so cool! I would love to live in this sort of area! Waking up in something magical like this. It..." she looked down and blushed a bit before saying out "...it really captures how cute and beautiful you look." she then looked around and saw basically all that needed to be see, she had turned to face Hestia and she had asked "So Hesty, what did you have in mind for a date? I thought we would just go to a restaurant or something. Just a place for us to get to know each other." she had said moving from side to side, placing her hands behind her back leaning forward looking up at her making a cute expression.

@Hestia

Well i mean. If you want to live here my shop has another room you could use, or you know sleep next to me if you would want. I say with a blush on my face i quickly then say after that. You know if things go well between the two of us of course. I say as i look to you knowing that Kuro can enter the house/shop whenever by using his tail or wings. The familiar being smart enough to do that. I then blush more hearing you compliment me once more at being called beautiful. For a location for date? I'd be fine with a restaurant maybe do the cliche go to a park thing if we go to the first floor since i am sure you're done with the fourth floor's cold weather. I say with a small chuckle as i give you a hug as i say that to try and help you warm up, and to be slightly affectionate to the person who has been rather kind to me, and is going out of her way to look absolutely beautiful, and cute at the sametime.

Kairi had looked down with a blush when she had invited her to live there with her, it had seemed that she was starting to want to fully be her girlfriend by the moment, then she had said if things go well between them. She had looked over to Kuro and back to Hestia giving her the compliment about being beautiful, she had smiled when she had blushed more then had spoke out about she was fine with that or doing the cliche park, however she knew that she was done with this floors cold weather, she had giggled and before she could say anything she had hugged her, before speaking out she had wrapped her arms around her and pressed her chest against her and placed her head on her chest and said "I am alright with whatever you want. Spending time with you is enough for me." she nuzzled her head into her chest as she held her a bit tighter.

@Hestia 

I blush a tiny bit at the affection as i smile a bit as i look around this area. Why not we just go into my house i'll try to make us some dinner, and we can talk and try to get to know each other while i do that. Or if you have any skill in cooking while we try to cook together. I suggest possibly for an idea as i look down at you with a smile not minding that idea. As i remain holding you close to me as you had more then welcomed yourself into my personal space, but i don't find myself minding that fact at all. I smile a bit at that finding this girl really sweet and kind. Someone understanding, and willing to just go with the flow mostly for most things. As i nod my head as i can see myself with you at this moment in time even if i have to deal with people that will be staring at my girl. That is just the nature of such a thing though and nothing i can help. The only thing i could do is try to stop people from feeling her up when i am with her. I blush a tiny bit realizing how my thoughts have already become slightly possessive and protective of the girl in front of me.

Or would you prefer going to another floor and enjoying the weather their? I ask you curiously. Cause if you would prefer that. While i may not know many floors their is the beach floor that is the 16th that would definitely have nice weather and possibly a few fun spots to hangout at. I suggest as another option.

Kairi had nodded her head as she had said "I would love that Hestia, its better than going out in that cold weather right now." she had giggled, even though she had held her for a bit she had continued to hold her for a bit longer however she eventually let go of her and looked up to her as she had spoke out. She had listened and shook her head and said "No no, here is fine. In the real world I love cooking and I have a cute outfit for cooking, however every time I try to make vanity food it just turns out to not be that great. I worry that I might mess it up." she had let out a giggle. She had looked around of her home again and just continued to look around in awe with how beautiful her home and store looks, she had looked back to Hestia and said "So whatcha wantin to do, I can help you cook if you want, however I don't mind look around your store waiting for dinner to be done. Because its just so magical in here!" she had let out a giggle.

@Hestia

I nod my head with a smile at you accepting my offer to go into my home/shop as i lead you towards the door and then opens the door and goes into the inside of it. Once that is done i close the door once you enter the building i smile a bit a the compliment to how my shop has been setup. Feeling a tiny bit of pride at that since i did design the place myself, so to have it complimented is very nice. I'll be upstairs making the dinner Kairi. Feel free to look around. This floor is only for my crafting and selling nonesense. Sadly haven't had lots of time to make anything do to questing and such. I say with a small chuckle before i wave. Just yell up towards me what you want for dinner since i want to get started making it. I say with a smile as i get ready to put my real world cooking skills to test within this game. Having been a rather good, or in the words of my little sister. Greatest chef in the world back in the real world. Now their is only the test to see if that translates into ingame cooking skills or to get to that level required becoming a chef. I make my way up the stairs towards the actual living part for people which includes kitchen, bedrooms, anything that a normal person would need within this game to be comfortable.