[PP - F1] In Need of Some Help << Second Lesson >>

Kairi had listened to Hestia and said out about how she dresses herself, Kairi had said out "Well you can still look cute in your normal clothes and still have a cute combat outfit I mean look at me!" she did a twirl "This is basically how I always dress nowadays! There's nothing wrong with looking cute while being as effective in combat if you ask me!" then Hestia had spoken out again saying that being cute isn't everything in this world, Kairi in response had puffed out her cutes and said with a upset look "Well, it means a bit to me! I wanna look cute, and judging from all the people who constantly stare at me I can only assume I am extremely cute!" she had let out a giggle. Kairi had listened to Hestia and before she could really say anything and they had arrived upon the store and entered. Then she had asked Hestia about the boars, in which she had responded back that they aren't strong at all and she would be watching over her just in case things would turn sour. Kairi had nodded her head and twisted around "Well... looks like it time to do some combat. You okay Hestie?" she asked her partner for this quest.

@Hestia

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just shake my head in amusement at the girl's response to cuteness. Knowing that it means much to the girl even if it is strange for such a thing. While at the same time making sense since everyone has their little obsessions regarding fashion and how to be dressed. So i just nod my head to go along with what the girl says that seeming to be the easy option in this case since trying to get anywhere at the moment regarding cute vs my style would be fruitless possibly. However, at the mention of everyone staring i just nod my head once more externally while internally wondering once more if this is normal for her. Finding myself curious how normal this was for her back in the real world, and how did her friends in the real world react to dealing with this girl. I am fine Kairi lets get going to kill these boars. Also Kairi did you have any friends back in the real world? If yes what were they like? I ask curiously to the girl deciding to find out the answer myself.

Eventually they had turned around from the man and walked out of the store and went towards the fields where the Boar Pup's can be found. Eventually Hestia had said out asking her if she had any friends in the real world and what they were like. Kairi had nodded her head as she looked over to Hestia and said "I had a fair bit of friends! However my bestest friend was the General Maid where we lived, she was basically the mom I never had because she was always so busy or didn't pay attention to me. She understood my feelings, and she would punish me whenever I needed it..." she looked over to the side with a somewhat upset look and said "...even though her form of punishment I never liked. I never like doing chores with a sore bottom." she had eventually grew back a neutral tone and said "But in school I never was bullied, matter of fact a lot of people actually liked me, if not everyone. However majority of my female friends always said they were jealous of me, however... I never knew what they meant." she looked down, she shook her head and said "And I have had my fair share of relationships, ive had boyfriends and girlfriends... What about you?" she had asked out looking towards her. Eventually they had made their way to the fields in which Kairi had pulled out her buster sword and took a deep breath and chopped a boar pup and it instantly died, with open eyes she had turned back to Hestia and said "Hey, this isn't bad at all!" she let out a giggle as she did a victory jump as her chest gave a jiggle.

@Hestia

ID: 92817 - BD: 10 [Crit!]
ID: 92818 - LD: 3 [Failed]
Sword Art Used: Basic Attack [7+2=10*1=10]
Kairi: 60/60 - 5/6
Boar Pup: -5/5 - DMG: 3

I nod my head as i listen as i nod my head understanding the idea of a mother not being their for a similar reason. Well i'm glad you were able to find a person who could serve as the motherly figure Kairi. Finding one to fill that position is rather difficult for some if not most people since that bond is rather hard to replicate. I say with a understanding look on my face. I do chuckle a bit at the disciplinary action part as i can understand that having been put through similar action whenever i did anything that went against my mother's rules also. When you talk about your school life i smile as i nod and then hears about the females friends as my eyes glance slightly towards the object of such jealousy, and then sees you look downwards. 'You look down, and yet you haven't figured it out?' I can't help but think to myself, and then hears the mention of having relations with both genders and nods my head a bit then asking to me. Well i sadly haven't been in a relationship yet, but i have looked at my options both female and male. However, while i did see possible futures i was just way to busy for any relationship at the time and couldn't really afford the time in my schedule to pursue any of the options. I say with a small sigh knowing their was one i was close to confessing with, but i know i could never give the person the time that i felt would be needed for a true relationship with how my schedule went.

When i see you slay the boar with ease i chuckle a bit wondering why she seemed so worried to begin with even. I knew you could do it Kairi. I say encouragingly to the girl as i hope she was able to get the boar tusk on her first try.

Kairi had smiled as she had said she was glad that she could find a motherly figure, Kairi had nodded and said "Yeah, she actually listened to my problems and comforted me, however my mother just basically told me to keep amazing grades and I could get anything I wanted however that was the end of it. However the General Maid was sure that I wouldn't be a spoiled kid and that I did all my chores, because if I didn't do them the maids would had gotten to them. She made sure I did my chores, and would punish me pretty harshly.. and in a way I am thankful for it. Even though her punishments always stung." she could help but chuckle nervously and rubber her own bottom for just a second. However Hestia had said out that she hadn't been in a relationship yet and she had looked at her options, Kairi had said "You haven't been in a relationship!? Not even a first kiss? Well, if you think about it, you have a lot of spare time here in Aincrad maybe you should find yourself a lover! Me myself, I uh, I'm still looking. Right now I suppose I am looking for a female more than anyone else. A lot of the guys here have been desperate and attracted to what they say "my body" which I am not fully understanding." Eventually she had found a boar and she had given her some encouragement which made Kairi happy, she turned to face one more Boar however she had missed, but she had managed to get out of the way of the boar's attack.

@Hestia

ID: 92820 - BD: 2+2=4 [Miss!]
ID: 92818 - MD: 5 [Missed!]
Sword Art Used: Failed Attempt
Kairi: 60/60 - 4/6
Boar Pup: 5/5 - DMG: 3

I nod my head as i listen as i i wonder what your family must have been like, and just life in general if you could afford multiple maids and could have literally anything you would want as long as you kept good grades. I chuckle a bit at the rather different lives that people could live, but all of us still end up within this death game where the playing field is relatively even for what people could get to try and one up each other. Well punishment is better then none Kairi. Afterall if you didn't get punished you wouldn't know what is the wrong thing to do, and could've end up as one of those bratty rich people that TV likes to portray them as. I say not really knowing any person that could count as rich enough to own multiple maids, so not having a single idea on what such a person acts like.

I smile a bit at the thought of possibly finding love within this game. Well if i do manage to find someone Kairi i will be very open to the idea. However, sadly my priority at the moment is survival and helping out others where i can. If i manage to find someone that interests me romantically from that then that can considered a rather nice bonus. I say with a chuckle as i rub the back of my head for a few moments. I hear the my body comment and just look at this girl trying to make it seem like i am doing so out of making sure things go okay, but inreality is out of disbelief that a person could not figure out the pieces by now. Literally everything has been told to her from what i heard for any normal person to figure out the clues if they just followed where people stared and heard the my body comment. 'This girl is way to pure of mind somehow' I think in utter disbelief.

Kairi had chuckled nervously and said to her "Yeah its better than not being punished, however... I just didn't like the punishment she did. None of my friends received that sort of punishment, made me think I am the only girl being spanked then forced to do chores with a sore bottom." However she had said out that her priority was survival and helping others when she could, and if she could find someone that interests her that would be a added bonus. Kairi had looked down and had a weird idea to then say "Well... what if I asked you if you wanted to with me?" she had giggled "I mean yeah I just met you, but being alone in this world surely is not a way to live. Heck some even get into dates without really knowing one another. And you seem nice enough!" she giggled. She had looked at the Boar Pup that had dodged her first attack and she had attacked it again ending its life, however on the ground after it exploded left a tusk, with a bit of happiness she bent down to pick it up, however the moment she picked it up it exploded as well. Puffing out her cheeks she had said out "Well... that wasn't nice."

@Hestia

ID: 92822 - BD: 8+2=10 [Hit!]
ID: 92823 - LD: 1 [FFFFF!]
Sword Art Used: Basic Attack [Damage: 7*1=7]
Boar Pup: -2/5 - DMG: 3

Well i mean if the maid was doing that as you were a teenager then yeah you were the only one getting spanked most likely Kairi. I say wit ha chuckle at that as i look at the girl. I mean the more common punishment is like taking phones or some other thing they like away rather then actual hitting the child nowadays. I say honestly knowing that is a more common punishment now from hearing my classmates having complained about it every now and then when they have messed up with my parents, and from my own personal experiences of having such things happen. Very rarely did they happen but still happened nonetheless. However, the next thing threw me off entirely as my face goes from normal to beat red rather quickly at the rather, sudden at least to me, asking if i wouldn't mind dating you. i don't respond for a good at least two minutes having spent that time collecting thoughts and trying to get my blush under control.

While you are a really nice person Kairi i don't know if i would say yes. I did just meet you and all i can say that i know of you as a person is that you have a cheerful personality, a bit oblivious to some things, aaand you might have a positive outlook on life. Oh and that you do make me laugh a bit with your antics. I say honestly to the girl as i know i wouldn't mind the offer, but i do prefer getting to know the person to make sure things would go okay. To try and reduce the possibility of a breakup happening.

Kairi had giggled when she had eventually asked her what she would say if she had asked her, it was cute seeing someone like her blush deeply to a question like that, she had stayed silent for a few moment's to think Kairi had turned around to continue fighting Boar Pups, she had moved forward to another one she had struck it and one shotted it, however this time as a reward she had finally got a Boar Tusk, with a smile she bounced a bit to celebrate her new found victory. She had turned back around to Hestia which finally gotten herself together and said all these things, Kairi had giggled and moved forward to Hestia a bit and said "Well Online Dating sites get you in dates before actually knowing a person if you think about it. Why don't you just try it out? Even if it doesn't work out you wouldn't ruin a friendship with me, I still talked to people even went to their houses and invited them over even after breakups." she let out a giggle.

@Hestia

ID: 92824 - BD: 6+2=8 [Hit!]
ID: 92825 - LD: 11 [Sweet!]
Loot: 1 Boar Tusk

I take a calming breathe after having said what i did, but it seems Kairi had other plans as quickly my blush renews itself at hearing her words as i look at the girl. New note that i now know you're either very forward about your ideas, or love to tease people. I say while blushing as i now realize how Itzal must've felt when i sort of teased him. I make a small mental note to apologize to the poor man for that since i now understand what he might've felt. The understanding being from how getting the taste of my own medicine, much later but still the taste of my own medicine. Also regarding online dating websites i haven't, and hopefully won't ever be in such a position where i would end up needing one Kairi. I say while still blushing as i don't say anything about the offer still feeling unsure, and almost shy about saying yes or no to such a idea now. As from the way it has been phrased their is literally nothing to lose in this situation. I accept it i could make some good memories and a loving partner for the future. I say no, and the worst that happens is i have a friend that i might be awkward to hangout with. 'Even though i know these things why i am so scared to say yes to it?' I think to myself as i look at this girl. 'Is it that i don't know if our personalities match? Am i just overthinking things?' My mind becoming swarmed with such thoughts.

Kairi had shook her head and said "No I am saying that what I am doing right now is somewhat similar to that. And in a way..." she looked down smiling "I'm looking for someone trustworthy and cute to spend my time here in SAO, we live life on a daily knowing that one day we could mess up and die. And..." she looked down with a sad face "... I am afraid of the future and I don't want to be alone." she looked back up to Hestia and said "And you are both of those things, I can trust you and you are obviously cute. However, just think about it." she smiled and turned back around to a Boar Pup that had approached her from behind, as a reaction she let out a yelp and swung her sword frantically before opening her eyes to see that it had died and given her a tusk. Blinking twice she looked at the table and realized what she did was silly. 

@Hestia

ID: 92826 - BD: 5+2=7 [Hit!]
ID: 92827 - LD: 18 [Sweet!]
Loot: 2 Boar Tusk's

I blink as i hear those words come from a girl who has been rather childish in all honesty in how she has been acting. Saying such things that honestly contradict my thoughts of her. To acknowledge that everyone in here could die to face that truth of such a matter. Showing that the girl isn't all about cuteness and being over the top in her actions. I just nod my head with a smile and looks to my familiar who just looks back up at me and three flaps of his wings. Showing that he is either indifferent or just as confused on what to do as i am. I just nod my head at that before looking back seeing her kill a boar, and get he loot for it. I don't want to die in here alone either Kairi, and sadly i almost ended up that way if it wasn't for how the quest was designed. Also i'm glad you think i am trustworthy after spending this rather short amount of time with me. I say with a small smile on my face. So how about this. After this quest if you're up for it we could go on one date. See if things go great or not. And then decide from their if we should continue beyond that first test date. What do you say? I ask you as i smile. Knowing that i should at least give it a try since in all aspects of this their is no losing as she had previously stated. I either make a friend, or someone more special then that to spend my days with. Their is truly not a downside in this, and even then. While i am unsure of what type of person i would want i at least know no moment would be entirely to boring when with this girl.

Kairi had turned around to face Hestia, in which she was actually pretty nervous about what happens next. She hadn't found someone trust worthy and cute as well in this sort of world, and she just didn't want to fight things and be here alone, sure it sounds like shes rushing into things... but, in this world could you blame her? Eventually she had spoken out and her words had made her feel more and more uneasy until she had said "how about this" her eyes had opened a bit and her heart picked up. And she had said after this quest, they could go on one date and then based if it goes well or not then they would decide if they should continue. Kairi had smiled widely and nodded her head and ran forward to Hestia and gave her a hug pressing her chest against hers and said "Thats fair! Thank you!" she had giggled as she stepped back remembering the task at hand, she turned around to a boar coming into attack, however she had dodged, and she tried to attack back however she slipped and fell on her butt. However she didn't have a care in the world she had just giggled.

@Hestia

ID: 92828 - BD: 1 [Crit Miss!]
ID: 92829 - MD: 5-2=3 [Miss!]
Kairi: 60/60 - 3/6

I smile a bit feeling the girl hug me as i happily return it even with the slight awkwardness when she presses her chest against mine. You're welcome Kairi now then you still have a few boars to fight. I say with a smile as i stop hugging the girl so she can get back to finishing up this quest. I watch her go to attack the creature as i think i should help out. However, i know that i can't really interfere all that much since i wouldn't be helping her get the quest items she needs to finish this up. Instead i just sit down and looks towards my familiar finding myself grinning, and unable to stop myself as i look at my familiar. Think i made the right decision? I ask him out of curiosity as he just lays his head against my leg and looks up at me. Kuro getting comfy for the moment. Yeah i guess having a break is nice. Though you didn't answer my question. I tell with a playful grin as he closes his eyes as i roll my own figuring he either doesn't care enough, or doesn't wish to give his opinion on the matter. I just remain silent and stare at the girl who i am going to go on a date with. 'Do i even have the right clothes for such a thing?' I think to myself wondering what would be perfect for a date, and where to even have such a thing.

Kairi had nodded her head and turned around to fight, in which she had slipped and fell on her butt, letting out a giggle. She eventually got a hold of herself and stood up to fight against the Boar Pup once more. She had looked down the boar once more as it made its way to try to attack Kairi, twirling around its attack she had tried to attack at the same time she had dodged. However it didn't go the way she had hoped for it to go, with a bit of a grin after she missed she looked up to Hestia and all she could was smile. She had looked back to the Boar Pup then looked down, she had thought for a moment... does she have the clothes to go on a date with her? She remembers she has a vanity blue dress in her inventory if she ever would make it to this point however she wondered if she would even like the dress.

@Hestia

ID: 92831 - BD: 3+2=5 [Miss!]
ID: 92832 - MD: 6-2=4 [Miss!]
Kairi: 60/60 - 2/6

I lay on my back as i look up towards the sky realizing their is a lot to think of on where to go on a date. In the real world it could be oh so simple of just choose a nice restaurant, and just go their. However, with this game their are many cooks and restaurants both NPC and players by trade a person could go to. Their being so many floors and places people can go to see beauty and things beyond our imaginations. That the options are truly limitless on where to go and how to spend time that i don't even know where to begin with anymore. 'This is going to be a lot harder then i would imagine.' I think to myself as i chuckle as i smile even though this is going to be difficult. Even if their is going to be hardship i can't help but smile thinking, and just having this feeling that everything will go okay in the end. I open up my inventory and go through what i have idly. Seeing only my normal clothes that i could wear, and the few other things i have ordered and bought from merchants. Leaving me with not many things to choose from in terms of date clothing. 'Seems like i will have to ask for later tonight for the date to happen to give time for buying a dress. That is assuming though she would want such a fancy getup and such. Maybe she is just a more casual kind of person?' I think to myself wondering what would be this girl's ideal date scenario.

Kairi didn't think of it much, she had thought that Hestia would be thinking through basically the same thing, especially since she hasn't had a boyfriend or girlfriend before. She had looked back and saw that she had moved to lay on the ground and relax with her familiar which had brought a wide smile on Kairi's face as she thought to herself "I think I've found a keeper." she had giggled a little bit as she then focused on the fight that was at hand, she managed to get another hit upon a boar pup and immediately killing it, however she didn't get a boar tusk. Kairi could barely stand still and complained she didn't get the Boar Tusk right now, there is a cute girl over there waiting for her to complete this quest so they could go on a date. Its not everyday especially in a world like this to be able to go on a date with someone.

@Hestia

ID: 92834 - BD: 7+2=5 [Hit!]
ID: 92832 - LD: 7 [Nope!]

I watch as the clouds go by overhead with my hands behind my head now as i humm softly to myself as i quickly go through the different tailors i could know. I frown a bit realizing the only one is the player killer Aereth. However, from what i had been told or at the very least overheard the man got his orange marker from killing killers. From my own experience that would be the likely case of things since he had seen nice enough that him actually killing for the sake of killing like those laughing coffin people, that i had been told about from Itzal, does seem rather unlikely. I shake my head figuring that going to him might take to long. I go through my mind the other options and just sighs softly realizing i know nobody else, but i will try to find somebody else hopefully some kind of NPC or player that could sell me a good enough dress or an outfit to wear for such a date. I look to my familiar and sees that he is entirely fast asleep already as i smile a bit at the sight. Feeling totally at peace, and rather excited at the same time as i can only hope that Kairi is able to acquire those tusks quickly.

Kairi had looked back to Hestia and her familiar, seeing her familiar already asleep, she had smiled to how cute the sight was. She couldn't see her face, but she could only assume that she was smiling at this given moment. Kairi could hardly wait to finish this quest now, she really really wanted to go on this date with Hestia. She had looked back to the Boar Pups that were in the area, she wanted to just get this quest done as soon as humaly possible. She grabbed her buster sword and tore through another Boar Pup, however again this boar did not drop a single tusk, Kairi had done a impatient dance moving one foot after the other into the air bouncing up and down along with her chest. "Come on... I just need one more!" she had thought to herself getting extremely impatient.

@Hestia

ID: 92836 - BD: 8+2=10 [Hit!]
ID: 92837 - LD: 8 [FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!]

I nod my head having a rough idea of where to get clothes at the very least, but now their is the whole issue of where to ever go on a date? That being a true unknown variable within this idea. Since i have no idea what this girl likes besides cute things. I pout a little bit at that as i move my head side to side along my arms as i think. As for the places i can think of their being only a few that are coming to mind for something to enjoy. I grin a bit knowing it is the Christmas time of year so maybe doing some activities and showing off the floor i live on could be a bit fun. However, the problem with that would be the icy cold weather that would be awaiting such things, and the outfit she wears doesn't seem all that warm for such weather. With sadly to add on top of that no certainty she has the survival skill to combat the cold to make such a outfit logical for that floor. 'Am i just overthinking things for a date? Maybe i should just go with the flow, and just ask instead of trying to plan this all out.' I think to myself putting my thoughts on hold to avoid over stressing myself, and to see what things you could think of when you complete the tasks for this quest.