[PP - F1] In Need of Some Help << Second Lesson >>

Kairi had eventually felt better when Hestia had held her close and ran her fingers through her hair, eventually she even had grown a smile on her face. Giggling when she had eventually gone up she had wiped her tears away from her face stating that she would do every quest alongside her, she had said "I'd like that, at least I know that I am going to live." she had let out a giggle. Then she had asked if she wanted her to stay in this bed with her tonight or if they were okay with sleeping apart from each other, Kairi had let out a small smile and said "I am fine with sleeping separately for now. I want to have a little bit of privacy for the given moment. Good night Ember, I love you." she then moved in and gave her a small soft kiss on the lips, smiling as she had walked away saying her goodnights, Kairi had laid down on the bed putting her covers over her as she smiles wide nuzzling into the pillow, today certainly was the best day shes had in a long time.

Thread Complete! -

Kairi - 7 SP, 1000 Col, T1 Weapon [that im totally not going to ignore that it exists or anything like that], 1 Safeguard for Next Quest.

@Hestia - 5 SP, 1000 Col

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic