[PP - F1] In Need of Some Help << Second Lesson >>

Kairi had giggled when she had heard her reaction, she had nodded her head and said out to her "Yeah, its not that expensive for the neighborhood that I am in. However we only got this money because when my grandmother and grandfather passed away their wealth had been transferred to us... it was roughly... 8.6 million? I think it was, then my mom and father had gotten into the stock market and managed to quadruple that money that we had. However the people around us are much more wealthy than us, some even have more than 100 million, we don't even compare to them. Sure we may be rich, but to everyone else in our neighborhood we're not as rich." she had then changed into her outfit and stepping inside, Hestia had replied saying that it was absolutely beautiful and adorable, Kairi had smiled and bounced in the air, her chest jiggling she had said out to her "You really think so?" she had a wide smile on her face.

@Hestia

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just continue to allow myself to view your outfit that just makes you all the more beautiful, or in your words maximum cuteness. Upon being asked if i really think so i just shake my head no. Sorry Ashley i honestly don't think so. I say as i look into your eyes. I with hundred percent certainty know so. I say with a slight grin as i gesture for you to join me at the table once more. Come on Ashley let's finish up this meal before it can get cold okay? Then we can continue talking and getting to know each other. I say in a rather happy and excited tone of voice. Wanting to get to know this girl as much as i can do so. be it all at once within this day or over weeks, months, or even years if need be. I chuckle a bit at that thought that would've seemed so strange just hours before. 'I guess Ashley was right about those online date things as a comparison. Just give it a try and you might never know what the result could end up being.' I think to myself with a happy smile on my face.

Kairi at first had frowned a bit, however she had picked herself back up when you said with one hundred percent certainty know so, then she had asked if they could finish their food before it would get cold, Kairi had nodded her head and sat back down to eat her food. After a few moments they had finished their food, Kairi had leaned back in her chair and said "Ooooh, that was so good! Thank you Ember for making such a delicious treat for our date." she had stood up and walked over to Hestia and as a joke she had sat on her lap and wrapped her arms around her neck pulling her close for a hug. She had giggled and said "Now that we have finished our food what do you want to do now? Anything you want to talk about? I am not that good with questions to be honest with you." she had let out another giggle.

@Hestia

I had finished my food a bit before you had done and smiles hearing that you enjoyed what i had made. i nod my head and mentally cheering happily at having done successfully. 'Yeah you go Ember! Point 1 on the doing a date correctly board!' I think to myself as i jokingly imagine flipping a scoreboard within my mind to 1 vs 0 with a chibi me doing that. When i refocus back in reality i see you standing back up. What's up Ashley why ar- My sentence gets cut off by you sitting on my lap and wrapping your arms around my neck as every mental process shuts down as i am trying to figure out what to do in this situation. My face is bright red right now. 'What am i to do? Does she want me to kiss her? Is that what i am meant to do?' I question myself mentally as all i can do is just stare into your eyes unable to say even a single word.

Ma-maybe find you your room? I say with a noticeable stutter through my words as i try to speak rather normally, and managing to fail absolutely horribly. As you pull me close for a hug my mind is thinking it is for something else. 'See! She is pulling you close for a kiss! do it you idiot!' So i did so while blushing bright red. I lean forward and kisses you on the lips gently  while repeating in my mind. 'Stupid, stupid,stupid. I hope that i didn't just mess this up.'

Kairi had smiled when she had said to maybe find her room, she had let out a giggle and said "I dunno~ sleeping with you sounds tempting. However it would be rushing to immediately sleep with you." however before she had knew it Hestia and moved in to kiss her on the lips gently, Kairi leaning back she had smiled and giggled, she had moved closer to her pressing her chest against hers and she grabbed the sides of her head and said "Do it right baka-" then pulled her head into her lips kissing her deeply. Moving forward into her body as they had kissed, after a moment of kissing she had eventually let go and placed her forehead on hers and asked her "So... does this mean you want to fully be my girlfriend Ember?" she giggled after the kiss, she knew that she wanted her to be in a relationship with her, even though it came so quickly, she knew it was just right.

@Hestia

I blush a bit at the thought of sleeping with you in the same room right away. However, when you have me stop i just look into your eyes with a slight moment of confusion as i just think to myself of how i should've known this would be the outcome. When i hear the words do it right their is only a brief moment of confusion before i feel you kiss me deeply as i happily reciprocate the feeling and movement following your example since this is my first time actually doing this. When you pull away from the kiss i am blushing bright red as i look into your eyes. ye-yeah i am fine with that Ashley. I would be happy to call you my girlfriend. I say in a gentle tone of voice as i look into your eyes that are very close since your forehead is against mine. Feeling slightly overwhelmed from all of this, but just having this sense of rightness as if having this happen wouldn't be likely ever again while being trapped within this game. That i wouldn't find such a fun and amazing person like Ashley, or if i did it would be in the very far off future.

Kairi had giggled when she had saw that she was blushing extremely red then replying that she would be happy to call Kairi her girlfriend, Kairi and nuzzled into her neck and said "Well Ember, its official, you're mine now." she giggled. She had let out a yawn and said out to Hestia her girlfriend "It's getting pretty late now, can we find my room? I am getting really sleepy." she had let out another giggle. Afterwards she had gotten up from her lap and stretched her arms up into the air looking down to Hestia however noticing her chest, she had covered her chest and said "W-wait you aren't saying that just to be able to grab my breasts right?" she blushed. She looked down and said "Sure I think it would be okay if you did, but you know I can't help but feel after that speech that you would want to just grab my breasts." she had moved her arms away from her chest and said "B-but if you want to, I suppose its okay." she giggled nervously.

@Hestia

I just nod my head while blushing bright red as i get out of my seat when you get out of my lap. Yeah let's get you to the guest bedroom then Ashley if you don't wish to sleep in my bedroom. I say with a small chuckle not knowing what would be to fast since we are basically in a life or death game. So it can be considered that nothing is to fast since the next day has the potential to be the very last day. However, after hearing the next part my face goes beat red once more. Of course not Ashley! i agreed since you have been a really kind, cheerful, and really sweet and funny person that has made this day lots of fun. Even through that slight mischievous event of you deciding to tickle me till i was on the floor. I say with a chuckle as i then once more holds your hand gently. Either way i agreed to be your girlfriend Ashley since you seem to be a amazing person that i am willing to spend my life with. I say honestly with a smile on my face. Also thanks for the offer for doing that, but i will only do so when it is appropriate for doing so. I say with a blush on my face feeling slightly awkward for having to say that.

I then start to lead you out of the room. Can we find your bedroom Ashley before we discover a new shade of red that will be my face. I ask in a slightly embarrassed voice as i try to lead you out of the dining room and towards the guest bedroom that is just across from my room. Planning to clean up the dishes and such after i get you to rest in bed.

Kairi had smiled and blushed when she had said that she had not and she been really kind, cheerful, and sweet to her and made her day extremely fun. And then she had agreed since she had seemed good enough to spend her life with, and then said she would only do so when its appropriate. Kairi had giggled and said as she busted her chest forward as it gave a jiggle "Not even just once~?" she had tempted her with a giggle. She didn't think she would learn that people would love to grab breast's however, she just assumed that in a relationship they would like to grab them... it wouldn't hurt to at least learn how it feels. Then Hestia had lead her out of the room and asked if they could find her a bedroom before they discover a new shade of red that would be on her face, Kairi had giggled and said "Awe, what if I actually want to see how red you can get?" she had chuckled. She shook her head and yawned again "However I am too tired to find out at the moment." she giggled.

@Hestia

Yes not even just once. I say while blushing even more as i lead you through the hallway and blushes at the increased teasing from how you said you wouldn't mind finding out how much i could actually end up blushing. I just don't dignify that with a response since i know i would only give stuttering blushing response that would probably just encourage you to continue. Instead i just lead you to your new room and opens the door for you to enter it. The room being rather basic in that it has a nice rug, a window to look out towards the cave and its glistening lights. However, while it has that window it does have a dark blue curtain to block out the light that he cave produces so that it is easy to sleep. The room having this basic feel to it. It might not be that impressive looking, but that is how i designed it. Made it that way so that whoever ends up living in here could customize it for their own personalized taste of things. I say with a smile as i then follow you towards your bed, and then looks down and smiles. Well it's time for us to go to bed my lovely little Ashley. Hope you have a good night's rest. I say as i then give you a good night kiss on the cheek.

(OOC: We are close to 100 posts, I dunno if you wanna RP till that just to get another SP from it.)

Kairi had puffed out her cheeks as she didn't take the offer, she thought she would get her by offering. She had eventually said looking down blushing "Well... it wouldn't hurt getting to know how it feels like. I don't recall anyone ever doing it. But thank you for being respectful. Curiosity after being told some things just kill some I guess." she nervously chuckled. Eventually they had made it to a room, Hestia had spoke out that its noting special, and its open for some to be open about their certain tastes, Kairi had shook her head and said to her "N-no its still better than any other room I have slept in." then she had said goodnight and gave her a kiss on the cheek, before she could move Kairi had moved her hand and grabbed hers and said "C-can you come in and can we talk about something real quick. Its been bugging my mind." she said asking, wanting her to talk to her about her "assets" and her outfit, she wanted to keep wearing it, however she worries what would happen if someone else got grabby.

@Hestia

I smile a bit glad that you enjoy the room even if it is rather bland in my opinion. However, just as i was about to go i feel you grab my hand as i curiously look back and just nods my head with a smile. Of course we can Ashley. I say as i sit down on the bed and pats the spot right next to me. Come on lets talk about whatever you have a question about. I am your girlfriend now, and even if i wasn't i am always open to listening to questions people could have, or in your case if something is bothering them i want to help clear it up so they can get the rest that they need. I say with a smile as i look into your eyes. ' I wonder what could be bothering her? She seemed fine and didn't have that many inquries earlier. Maybe it was something that i said that has her curious about something?' I think to myself as i look at you awaiting to hear what you have to say.

Kairi had watched as Hestia walked in and took a seat on the bed and patting the spot next to her, Kairi had closed the door and opened her inventory to get into her sleep ware which was a light blue top with orange shorts. She had taken a seat next to Hestia and said with a embarrassed look "Well... before today I have been completely obvious to... well my chest size, my figure and being called "Sexy" and being aware of that now, I want to still wear my typical battle outfit, however I worry about not being with you and someone getting... well... grabby." she had chuckled. "What should I do if that situation is to arise? Should I just ask them to not do it? Do I retaliate back and fight? What should I do?" she had said, she had also looked down and said "And well, you also have me intregued almost, I have never had then touched before, other than I believe once. It may sound silly, but I don't want any shady people being the first. Can you do it just so I know how it feels?" she chuckled nervously "I'm sorry, its just I have never been exposed to it, and I just wanna know how it feels..." she blushed deeply.

@Hestia

I smile as i see your sleep attire as i nod my head when i see it. Doesn't matter what the occasion it seems like you always will look perfect no matter what. I say to you as i then see you walk over and sit beside me. As you begin to talk i nod as i listen as i can understand where the worry is coming from, but as you mention someone getting grabby i feel a small flare of jealousy and anger at that thought that someone would touch my girlfriend like that. If that situation were to arise if they go to touch you, back away and tell them not to do that.. If they seem to persist don't fight back with a weapon unless it is absolutely necessary. I would prefer you not getting an orange cursor just because of some perv trying to feel you up. Instead just try to run away, or if you think you can do so try to intimidate them to show them you're not some helpless girl. I say thinking of the only option i could think for such a thing. I just wish for you to be safe, and having a orange cursor for even a bit puts you in danger from people getting the wrong idea.If you have a better plan i would say follow that one since i am sure you cold think of something better if their is one. I say with a small chuckle, and a slightly apologetic look upon my face.

Upon being offered to actually touch my face turns a deeper shade of red then before, but i do nod my head since i can understand that this is important for you. That you would prefer it being with me instead of some random person on the street if they somehow get a lucky shot. Okay i can do so Ashley. I will do it for you, so that some random person can have the idea they are special. I say still blushing like mad as i raise my hands and puts them against your breasts before doing a gentle squeeze, and then doing so a bit harder enough to have a sort of grip. Not hard enough to leave any marks though.

Kairi had sat down next to her as she had asked about her being oblivious to her chest size and what she should do when the occasion would arise and basically Hestia and told her to basically talk it out and back away instead of resorting to violence, Kairi nodded her head and said "I promise I wont resort to violence then, I just know that in a world like this some people could get extremely grabby or would try to well... try to steal me away from you." She had placed a hand on her lap as she turned to face Hestia and said "However, I wont let anyone steal me away from you. I am yours now, and you are mine. And I don't what that to be gone." she then had gave her a kiss on the cheek. Then she had then asked if she could grab her... in her chest, and Hestia had done so, when she had felt her hands against her breast she had then felt a bit of embarrassment, originally she would had thought that she wouldn't think much of it, however she had then covered her face with her hands and then saying out to Hestia "T-thank you. D-did you like doing that?" she asked her with her face extremely red.

@Hestia

I nod my head in understanding knowing that people could get grabby or try to steal as my hand drifts to where my sword would be, and i then shortly realize that i don't have my sword equipped and their is nobody around who would be doing that as of this moment. I blush a tiny bit at the kiss on the cheek and says. Well nobody will steal me either Ashley that i can promise. We'll be together for as long as possible. i will make sure that i won't die, and i'll do my best to protect you also. I say with a nod of my head with a determined look in my eyes. Nobody will harm you my idol as long as i am around you. I say to you as i say the term idol in a mix of playful teasing and a loving tone.

After i had grabbed your breasts and i saw you cover your face i immediately stop thinking you are either embarrassed or something else of the like. I blush a shade of red as i say. Well if i am being honest i did like touching your breasts. They felt....good to touch. I say not really sure on how to put it to words. Just knowing that it felt rather nice in all honesty. However, if you felt uncomfortable from it we don't have to do it again Ashley. I say in a gentle loving tone.

Kairi, had blushed a little bit when she had said that she indeed enjoy touching them and that they were good to the touch, she had gotten more and more embarrassed, then had said we didn't need to do it again, Kairi had shook her head and said "N-no, its okay. Maybe down the line I'll be open to it, its just I wanted to know the experience was all..." she looked down and back up to Hestia. Eventually to change the mood, Kairi had scooted closer to Hestia and said to her "Even though I am glad to have someone like you..." she placed her hand on Hestia's and grasped it tightly, then a few tears had began to form into her eyes as she said out with a tone like shes about to cry "I-I... I don't want to die, I'm scared..." more tears had flowed down her face as she then said out "I know we can't do everything together, but... I am scared that when I do go out on my own that I might mess up and accidentally dying, or-or... just meeting with the wrong person.."

@Hestia

I nod my head at that in understanding. Okay Ashley if that is what you want. We'll do things at a pace that you are comfortable with since i don't wish to rush things, and you said you have had girlfriends and boyfriends before. That means you probably have more experience at what kind of pace to go at. I say in a playful tone as i look into your eyes. I then feel you grasp my hand and then hears your tone. Upon hearing it, it truly does break my heart to hear a person i care deeply for crying. I quickly hug you and holds you close to me. We don't want to die Ashley. None of us want to die. However, instead of letting that fear consume us we have to let it be a motivating force instead. I say in a gentle tone of voice as i continue having my arms wrapped around you and holding you close. I know it may be scary going out their on your own and possibly having such things happen, but that is why you must be strong okay. To adequately prepare for anything that you go out on, and try to stick to people you know you can trust. If anything their is a guild called the Celestial Ascendants you can always count on them to be helpful and willing to be their for a new player since that is what their guild was created to do. I tell you in a gentle voice having to fight back my own tears since i am a very emotional person. One that is very easy to make cry, but for this moment i know i need to be the strong one to help you through these fears as best as i can at this moment.

However, for when you're on your own you don't truly ever have to be since i am just across from this room, or a simple message away for you to get into contact with me. If you do so i'll be their as fast as i can humanly be their. I say as i then open my menu and sends you a friend request realizing i haven't done that yet.

Kairi had held Hestia tight as she had pulled her close to her holding her tightly. She had listened to what she had been saying, however she just couldn't help but to feel a little sad when it comes to this world... she wasn't wrong in what she had been saying and even if she didn't know what Celestial Ascendants were, she knew they could be trustworthy since she had known about them. Kairi couldn't help herself and she had pushed her weight against Hestia's as she forced her to lay down on the bed, Kairi had laid on top of her and her chest had pressed against hers and she had began to cry into her shoulder "I-I just dont wanna die, I dont wanna die, I dont wanna die!" she had cried out holding her tightly. Eventually after a bit of crying into her shoulder, Kairi had sat up and stopped crying and Hestia had tried calming her down and saying that she could message her at any time, and even sent the friend request that they originally forgot to send. Kairi had giggled and pressed accept, she had looked up to her and asked "Do you think you can help me beat the rest of the quests? Maybe do the next one tomorrow?"

@Hestia

my eyes widen for only a brief moment when i get pushed onto the bed as i feel your tears as i just hold you close and tightly running my hand gently through your hair. It's okay Ember is here. I will make sure that you will always be safe. Nobody will harm you as long as i am around. I say softly to the poor girl understanding slightly what she could be going through. You won't die. You won't die Ashley not in this game at the very least. You won't die. I say softly to the crying girl as i hold you close. I will make sure not a scratch can come upon your body as long as you're willing to have me by your side Ashley, and if somebody does try to harm you i will make to make them pay for daring to think they could get away with that. I say to you in a protective manner.

After you have cried all the tears you needed to cry i nod my head with a smile as i gently brush away any tears that could still be their. Ashley i would be willing to do every quest alongside you, so of course i would be fine with that idea. I say in a gentle and caring tone of voice as i look into your eyes. Do you want me to stay within this bed with you for the night? Or do you think you'll be fine sleeping on your own knowing i am right across the hall. I ask you just asking since i wish to make sure you will be able to sleep comfortable. Not knowing if you still have that fear of possibly dying at the moment that could plague your dreams.