[F9-PP] <<Guardian of Fire>> Hot stuff

Hestia distracted the golems like she did before when they were fighting a boar in another quest. As Kimi was gathering energy for her Sword Art Hestia was attacked by the Golems, but they barely did anything to her even though Kimi felt the shock wave from the hit. Kimi quickly focused energy into her legs to perform her sword art "Crescent Moon". Blue energy from the air swirled and twisted around her leg making it glow as she focused harder. Once there was enough energy Kimi pushed off the ground and performed a single backflip to connect a sweeping flash kick with the hunkering golems. As Kimi came back she saw that one of the Golems stopped moving while the other she missed. "Shoot, i'll get him on my next one." Kimi cursed under her breath as she looked back at Hestia to see how shes doing. Adrenaline was rushing into Kimi making her more anxious in the fight.

[6]| hestia | Level 33 | HP 638/660 | E 56/66 | 3 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 1 | LD 0 | MIT 89 | Thrns: 28 l  Bleed: 24 l Regen: 10 HP after being hit for 3 turns l Recovery +2 ENG on CD:6+ l 2x paralyze -22HP

[H2] | Kimi | Level 13 | HP 260/260 | E 20/26 | 8 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 |

| Golem 1 | HP 306/330 | DMG 99 | Para, -24HP

ID# 94387 results: Golem 1

BD: 8 (+3) = 11 Hit

MD: 9 +1Base DMG

| Golem 2 | HP 330/330 | DMG 99 | 

ID# 94388 results: Golem 2

BD: 2 (+3) = 5 Miss

MD: 9 +1Base DMG

Edited by Kimi
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look over towards the creature as they quickly move to strike me as i raise my shield as i feel the hard slam into my shield as i skid along the ground from the force of two attacks as i look at them as i see my health drop a surprising amount a little bit atm. I take a calming breathe and then focuses upon the two giant as i extend my sword and quickly dashes forward and swings my blade cutting into the two beings with my sword art as the already paralyzed golem gets hit once more and paralyzed again along with the bleed. The other Golem getting slices along its back as its health ticks down only ever so slightly from my attack as i frown sadly having wished for bleed to happen. After the attack i quickly backs away from the golems hoping the hate continues to stay totally upon meas i look over to kimi and then glances back towards the golem as i keep my stance steady, and raises my shield towards my chest and keeps it close as i hold my sword at the ready. Not even realizing that i am mimicking the stance that Morgen tried to teach me a long while ago perfectly.

[8]| hestia HP 648/660 | E 56/66 | 3 DMG lACC 1 | MIT 89 | Thrns: 28 l  Bleed: 24 l Regen: 10 HP after being hit for 3 turns l Recovery +2 ENG on CD:6+ l 2x paralyze

#94444  BD: 8+1=9  CD: 11 (+3 ENG)  -6+3=-3 ENG    3x3=9 DMG

#94445 BD: 7+1=8   3x3=9 DMG

[H2] | @Kimi | Level 13 | HP 260/260 | E 17/26 | 8 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 |

| Golem 1 | HP 297/330 | DMG 99 | Para, Bleed 0/2 (24 DMG as they act)

| Golem 2 | HP 321/330 | DMG 99 |

Kimi glanced back at Hestia. "You alright?" Kimi said slightly worried that the golems are proving a little to much for them. As Kimi saw that Hestia was doing just fine and was really waiting for her to do something she took a step back and prepared to perform her sword art. "Crescent Moon" Kimi muttered under her breath as another wave of energy slowly gathered around her leg making it glow is a hue of blue. As she ran towards the golems and was prepared to hit. A vent suddenly burst from underneath Kimi ruining her momentum and attack. "Ugh. Looks like the quake from earlier opened up some new vents." Kimi said with a little of frustration in her voice. Just as she said that the golems acted and attacked Hestia. While the golems were attacking her, Kimi noticed as chips of their body came falling. It was just like before with the mother boar attacking. Kimi assumed that Hestia had a thorns enchantment just like Kimi has on her armor as well, but for her it must be a ton stronger.

[8]| hestia HP 559/660 | E 56/66 | 3 DMG l ACC 1 | MIT 89 | Thrns: 28 l  Bleed: 24 l Regen: 10 HP after being hit for 3 turns l Recovery +2 ENG on CD:6+ l 2x paralyze

Golem 1 #94448 results: BD: 1 Missed    MD: 2 Miss 

Golem 2 #94449 results: BD: 1 Missed    MD: 6 Hit

[H2] | Kimi | Level 13 | HP 260/260 | E 19/26 | 8 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 |

| Golem 1 | HP 273/330 | DMG 99 | Para, Bleed 1/2 (24 DMG as they act) -24HP

| Golem 2 | HP 293/330 | DMG 99 | -28HP

Edited by Kimi

Yeah i am totally fine Kimi these things don't have anything on me. I say with a confident grin and a slight raise of my shield to do the equivalent of a thumbs up. I then see you move towards the golems and then the ground suddenly bursting open as my eyes widen suddenly seeing that. 'Welp time to finish this fight as quick as possible. No need to have the ground crumble beneath us.' I say slightly panicked as i think on the fly and dashes forward as my sword takes on a blood red hue as i slice into the golems once more as one is paralyzed as its movements are sluggish enough to barely move, and the other practically gets scratched in comparison. 'Success.' I think and then quickly starts running deeper towards where Cerberus lies.Kimi lets try moving in further i would prefer the ground possibly not breaking apart by turning all into vents, or possibly crumbling apart to make us fall into lava. I call over as the golems do chase after me one matching my speed and the other slightly lacking behind the other.

#94468  BD: 8+1=9 (paralyze+bleed)  9 DMG    -5 ENG lost

#94469  BD:7+1=8  9 DMG   CD:1

[10]| hestia HP  648/ /660 | E 51/66 | 3 DMG l ACC 1 | MIT 89 | Thrns: 28 l  Bleed: 24 l Regen: 10 HP after being hit for 3 turns l Recovery +2 ENG on CD:6+ l 2x paralyze

[H2] | @Kimi | Level 13 | HP 260/260 | E 15/26 | 8 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 |

| Golem 1 | HP 264/330 | DMG 99 | Para, Bleed 0/2 (24 DMG as they act)

| Golem 2 | HP 284/330 | DMG 99 |

Kimi moved on forward with Hestia to find a possible safer place to fight. As well just to get closer to where the Cerberus lair is. While moving deeping into the valley of volcanic vents. Kimi tried to get another hit onto the golems while they were chasing them. Blue energy gathered around Kimi once again, but this time it took longer as she was running along with Hestia by her side. Once enough of the energy gathered to perform her Sword Art she attempted to get a solid hit again. "I pray to god i better get this one." Kimi said as she did a sweeping flash kick towards the golems as they moved further away from the monsters. Kimi glanced back at the golems that she tried to hit and saw that she staggered them, and it seemed that the golem that was previously stunned froze up again. "Nice!" Kimi said cheering herself on. "That'll slow them down for a bit."

Golem 1 - #94470 BD: 10 +2BaseDMG   MD: 3 Miss 

Golem 2 - #94471 BD: 7 Hit   MD: 8 Hit

[8]| @Hestia HP 559/660 | E 51/66 | 3 DMG l ACC 1 | MIT 89 | Thrns: 28 l  Bleed: 24 l Regen: 10 HP after being hit for 3 turns l Recovery +2 ENG on CD:6+ l 2x paralyze

[H4] | Kimi | Level 13 | HP 260/260 | E 14/26 | 8 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 |

| Golem 1 | HP 210/330 | DMG 99 | Para, Bleed 0/2 (24 DMG as they act) 30DMG + 24Bleed = -54HP

| Golem 2 | HP 232/330 | DMG 99 | -24DMG + -28Thorns = -52HP

Edited by Kimi

I glance back towards the golems as they are following us as i see your legs power up with the energy for a sword art as i then stop figuring that at the very least we're a decent distance away if anything to continue the fight now since their doesn't seem to be anymore new vents bursting from the ground atm. I watch the hit connect the golems as i quickly follow up on that as move in close sword extended as i look up at the golems before spinning around as fast as possible cutting into both of them once more. However, unlike the last two strikes it seems this time i don't have the RNG on my side as the hits fade away like they normally do not leaving a mark that is the bleed. However, after the hit the one that is still free turns to me and smashes its fist into my shield as i slide back ever so slightly, but not that much as i watch as my health ticks ever so slightly, but then immediately regens itself as i grin at that. Hey kim should we be bullying both, or just focus down one of them? Or would you rather not risk the RNG hating you do to missing. I ask over to you as i remains ready to defend myself knowing that at least one of the golems won't act do to being paralyzed.

#94472  BD: 6  9 DMG

#94472 BD:5+1=6 CD: 12     -3 ENG lost   9 DMG

[12]|Hestia HP  648/ /660 | E 45/66 | 3 DMG l ACC 1 | MIT 89 | Thrns: 28 l  Bleed: 24 l Regen: 10 HP after being hit for 3 turns l Recovery +2 ENG on CD:6+ l 2x paralyze

[H4] | @Kimi | Level 13 | HP 260/260 | E 10/26 | 8 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 |

| Golem 1 | HP 201/330 | DMG 99 | Para, Bleed 1/2 (24 DMG as they act)

| Golem 2 | HP 223/330 | DMG 99 |

"Yeah, we should start just focusing on one of the Golems for the moment, but first i want to try getting another hit off on them to see if it works out for us." Kimi said confidently. Just as Kimi turned to perform her "Crescent Moon" Ability the Golems responded by dodging the attack. It seemed they finally learned that that attack was Kimi's go to for attacking multiple enemies. As she missed the golem that wasn't stunned manage to get close enough to Hestia to swing its massive arm. There was a solid crisp smack, but Hestia managed to block it with her shield, but as she did the ground from underneath Hestia cracked. "Sorry about that, it seems they already know what i was planning on doing. Lets just focus on one now." Kimi said as she bit her lip with frustration at missing again. This fight was really going south for her, but she knew that they could see through with it.

Golem 1 - #94474 BD: 2 Miss  

Golem 2 - #94475 BD: 2 Miss         MD: 9 +1BaseDMG

[12]| @Hestia HP  637/660 | E 45/66 | 3 DMG l ACC 1 | MIT 89 | Thrns: 28 l  Bleed: 24 l Regen: 10 HP after being hit for 3 turns l Recovery +2 ENG on CD:6+ l 2x paralyze -11

[H4] | Kimi | Level 13 | HP 260/260 | E 13/26 | 8 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 |

| Golem 1 | HP 177/330 | DMG 99 | Para, Bleed 2/2 (24 DMG as they act) -24HP

| Golem 2 | HP 223/330 | DMG 99 | 

Edited by Kimi

i smile as i hear you agree to the focusing plan as i can only hope that can help you land a hit since it seems trying to split the attention between two of them is decreasing the likelihood of a hit happening. I'll continue the AoE nonsense then Kim since i need all the possibilities provided to inflict my RNG chances of my equipment. I call over to you as i then quickly raise my shield as the fist slams into the shield as i can hear and feel the ground cracking. 'S**t, S**t, S**t.' i think over and over and slight panic not liking the idea of being in lava as i quickly activate my sword art and spins out of that possibly crumbling ground hitting the one that hit me inflicting bleed and paralysis. However, to my dismay the sword art didn't carry long enough to even reach the other. hey mister Golem i'll be going that way. I say with a chuckle as i try to back up away from the one i didn't hit.

#94476  BD: 1+1=2 

#94477   BD: 10+1=11  15 DMG (para, bleed)  CD:12  -3 ENG

[14]| @Hestia HP  647/660 | E 42/66 | 3 DMG l ACC 1 | MIT 89 | Thrns: 28 l  Bleed: 24 l Regen: 10 HP after being hit for 3 turns l Recovery +2 ENG on CD:6+ l 2x paralyze

[H4] | @Kimi | Level 13 | HP 260/260 | E 8/26 | 8 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 |

| Golem 1 | HP 177/330 | DMG 99 |

| Golem 2 | HP 208/330 | DMG 99 |   paralyzed, Bleed 0/2

"Alright its a plan then." Kimi said towards Hestia. Kimi backed off to let the focus more on Hestia so she can tank it. Hestia managed to land a hit onto one of the golems that was slightly bulkier making it freeze up. It seemed that Hestia Paralyzed it and backed away a bit. Since that Golem was frozen in place for the mean time Kimi went to try using a stronger technique on the golem still focusing on Hesita. Kimi approached the golem from behind and attempted to perform her "Delayed Sword" Sword Art, but as she was already in the middle of gathering the energy for it. The golem attacked Hestia making some cracks appear near Kimi. Out of fear of there possibly having lava shoot up or raise Kimi backed off and missed her chance to attack. "Darn their hits. Its making the ground crack." Kimi said watching her footing as she back off a bit to the side.

Golem 1 #94478:   BD: 1 Miss   MD: 6 Hit

Golem 2 Paralyzed

[14]| @Hestia HP  637/660 | E 42/66 | 3 DMG l ACC 1 | MIT 89 | Thrns: 28 l  Bleed: 24 l Regen: 10 HP after being hit for 3 turns l Recovery +2 ENG on CD:6+ l 2x paralyze

[H4] | Kimi | Level 13 | HP 260/260 | E 12/26 | 8 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 |

| Golem 1 | HP 149/330 | DMG 99 | -28Thorns

| Golem 2 | HP 194/330 | DMG 99 |   paralyzed, Bleed 1/2 -24HP

Edited by Kimi

I watch the golem in front of me as it quickly swings down at me as i raise my shield to meet the fist as the ground cracks underneath the pressure of the hit as i force the punch off of me once more as i quickly activate my sword art hitting both of the golems, but i then see both of them moving at normal speed as none of them get affected by the status ailments. Welp kimi time to fight and move constantly i would prefer not be swimming in lava. I say very quickly as i back peddle away from the golems as Kuro is carrying little Noodle by the tail to make sure he is able to keep you as my familiar then takes to the skies while watching what is happening. Keeping an eye on my self encase i trip and need saving.

The ground where the cracks have appeared start having lava slowly creeping out as the loose rock seems to be trembling slightly as if threatening to create a quickly growing pool of lava, or worse a entire geyser of it.

#94479  BD: 6 9 DMG

#94480  BD:6 9 DMG  -6 ENG

[14]| Hestia HP  647/660 | E 36/66 | 3 DMG l ACC 1 | MIT 89 | Thrns: 28 l  Bleed: 24 l Regen: 10 HP after being hit for 3 turns l Recovery +2 ENG on CD:6+ l 2x paralyze

[H4] | @Kimi| Level 13 | HP 260/260 | E 6/26 | 8 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 |

| Golem 1 | HP 140/330 | DMG 99 |

| Golem 2 | HP 185/330 | DMG 99 |  Bleed 1/2

Kimi smirked as she saw that Noodle was getting taken care of by Kuro. Now with Noodle safe she can focus more on the fight that was ahead of them. Right as she went back into focusing on the fight, the previous golem that was paralyzed broke free from its status effect and came running back at Hestia to tackle her. Hestia  was more than able to fend off the attack from the golem only uttering a small grunt from the force of the impact. Luckily the tackle from the second golem came first making the other Golem miss its attack. "Seems they don't want to work together." Kimi said jokingly as she made her way to the golem that missed its attack and prepared her Delayed Sword technique. Kimi already had energy gathered as she ran towards the golem and started attacking it with kicks which made it fall to the floor and then ending the onslaught with a chop to where its head would be.

Golem 1 #94481 BD: 7 Hit     MD: 5 Miss

Golem 2 #9448 MD: 7 Hit

[14]| @Hestia HP  637/660 | E 36/66 | 3 DMG l ACC 1 | MIT 89 | Thrns: 28 l  Bleed: 24 l Regen: 10 HP after being hit for 3 turns l Recovery +2 ENG on CD:6+ l 2x paralyze

[H4] | Kimi| Level 13 | HP 260/260 | E 9/26 | 8 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 |

| Golem 1 | HP 103/330 | DMG 99 | -32HP

| Golem 2 | HP 133/330 | DMG 99 |  Bleed 2/2 -24HP Bleed -28Thorns = -52HP

Edited by Kimi

I focus only on the golem not even noticing the fact that Kuro is carrying the little shark doggo i prepare myself for a solid punch. However, to my utter shock i watch as the golem goes to tackle me. 'Oh dear god this is going to be something.' I think before the impact to the shield is felt as i adjust it ever so slightly to prevent it from knocking me to the ground. I slide along the ground along with the golem carrying the momentum as the ground gets torn up as the little area where the golems had punched my shield as a geyser of lava shoot upwards in this valley and starts to fill it with lava. 'Oh come on!' i think to myself as i quickly try to maneuver my sword to attack. However, from the fact i have a golem attacking me the sword art is disrupted and i watch as the  energy just gets dispersed uselessly to the air not able to be used. I then hear your joke as i chuckle slightly as i manage to then force the golem off of me after you hit the creature which weakened its grip upon myself. Yeah i guess they don't work that well together, but it seems like this time it was me who missed instead of you. I say jokingly back with a grin.

#94483  BD:2+1=3  CD:12  -3 ENG

#94484  BD:1+1=2

[14]| Hestia  HP  647/660 | E 37/66 | 3 DMG l ACC 1 | MIT 89 | Thrns: 28 l  Bleed: 24 l Regen: 10 HP after being hit for 3 turns l Recovery +2 ENG on CD:6+ l 2x paralyze

[6] | @Kimi| Level 13 | HP 260/260 | E 3/26 | 8 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 |

| Golem 1 | HP 103/330 | DMG 99 | -32HP

| Golem 2 | HP 133/330 | DMG 99 |

"Ha!" Kimi said jokingly as a fake laugh at Hestia as she mentioned it. "Well, lets see if i can show her." Kimi thought to herself as she ran towards the Golem she struck before and attempted the same sword art before. "Delayed Sword" Kimi said under her breath as she made her way to the golem. Just as she gotten close to strike the golem Kimi tripped completely embarrassing herself. "Oh come on!" Kimi said in frustration as she caught her fall. She looked up at Hestia hoping she didn't just witness her tripping like a idiot, but it was too late. Kimi felt as if Hestia just witnessed everything and was already laughing in her head. Kimi blushed as she picked herself up, but right when she was getting up she felt the ground shake and the second golem ran over her just barely missing. "Whew... That was close." Kimi watched as the golem that ran over her tackled Hestia, but this time she held on strong. Bit of the golem fell to the ground making its shape more slim.

Golem 1 - #94486 BD: 1 Miss   MD: 3 Miss

Golem 2 - #94487 MD: 7 Hit

[14]| @HestiaHP  637/660 | E 67/66 | 3 DMG l ACC 1 | MIT 89 | Thrns: 28 l  Bleed: 24 l Regen: 10 HP after being hit for 3 turns l Recovery +2 ENG on CD:6+ l 2x paralyze -10HP

[6] | Kimi| Level 13 | HP 260/260 | E 8/26 | 8 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 |

| Golem 1 | HP 103/330 | DMG 99 | 

| Golem 2 | HP 105/330 | DMG 99 | -28Throns

Edited by Kimi

I chuckle at the very obvious fake laughter having a amused look as i watch you go into attack the weakened one, and then trip on one of the many cracks within the floor as i look over to kuro who is on a ledge high above the fight with Noodle set on the ground to watch what is happening. My familiar in a stance to quickly launch himself at he battle field encase anything happens. I go to act to try and help, but quickly have to change position to block the tackle of another golem as i glare at it as i quickly force itself off my shield. Get off of me golem! i say as i slice at it and then dashes forward and slices into the other with my sword art as i land and nods my head. Not even noticing the fact one is paralyzed and inflicted with bleed. Come on Kimi we need to continue moving. I say as i watch as the lava continues to fill up the area still being a distance away, but it is a unknown just how far this lava could travel if given the time. The only thing is certain though is that their is nooooo going back that way. 

#94492 BD:8+1=9  CD:12  -3 ENG 9 DMG

#94493  BD:2+1=3

[15]|Hestia lHP  647/660 | E 35/66 | 3 DMG l ACC 1 | MIT 89 | Thrns: 28 l  Bleed: 24 l Regen: 10 HP after being hit for 3 turns l Recovery +2 ENG on CD:6+ l 2x paralyze

[6] | @Kimi| Level 13 | HP 260/260 | E 8/26 | 8 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 |

| Golem 1 | HP 94/330 | DMG 99 |   Para blood 0/2

| Golem 2 | HP 105/330 | DMG 99

Kimi picked herself up not noticing the lava raising from behind her. "Ohh man, yeah lets get going." Kimi ran along side further into the valley, but on more of an incline. "The lava should slow down around here. Also it looks as if we're reaching the end of the valley." Kimi said as she looked up and noticed that the height of the surrounding walls and rocks were shorter now. As Kimi finished saying that the golems that they were fighting caught up. Kimi was still trying to catch her breath as she prepared her next attack. The Golem that was Paralyzed broke out of its status effect, but still couldn't attack. Once the damaged golem reached Kimi she stuck it with her Delayed Sword technique. More chunks of the golem came crumbling off of it showing that it was close to breaking down. The other Golem on the other hand got passed Kimi and swung its bulky arm down at Hestia. Even though Hestia defended the attack without much effort. Kimi saw there was more force behind that attack than normal.

Golem 1 - #94494 BD: 3(+3) = 6 Hit     MD: 10 Para

Golem 2 - #94495 MD: 9 +1BaseDMG

[15]| @Hestia lHP  636/660 | E 65/66 | 3 DMG l ACC 1 | MIT 89 | Thrns: 28 l  Bleed: 24 l Regen: 10 HP after being hit for 3 turns l Recovery +2 ENG on CD:6+ l 2x paralyze -11HP

[6] | Kimi | Level 13 | HP 260/260 | E 5/26 | 8 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 |

| Golem 1 | HP 42/330 | DMG 99 |   blood 1/2 -24Blood + -32DMG = -56HP

| Golem 2 | HP 105/330 | DMG 99

Edited by Kimi

I see the attack land for you as i grin rather happily. 'Well at least she hit this time which is good since otherwise this would be painful.' I think to myself with a chuckle as i see the golem move in and goes to attack as i raise my shield to block the attack as the ground crumbles once more even here! 'Oh come on is this entire placebarely staying together!' I think to myself much so beyond just mildly annoyed. I look around and sees we're actually close to leaving the valley. 'Wow that was a long way.' I think in some amazement before quickly shaking myself out of that as i go activating Farrant Full Moon as i cut into both of the enemies as neither gets left with bleed, but it does at least lower their health even more closer to zero. With one being in the red, and the other in the yellow. Looks like this is almost over Kimi. Switch to the other the one in the red will either bleed out, or die on my thorns. I call over to you encase you hadn't notice their health pools.

#94496  BD:6 9 DMG  -6 ENG   CD:3

#94497  BD:6 9 DMG

[17] |Hestia lHP  646/660 | E 29/66 | 3 DMG l ACC 1 | MIT 89 | Thrns: 28 l  Bleed: 24 l Regen: 10 HP after being hit for 3 turns l Recovery +2 ENG on CD:6+ l 2x paralyze

[6] | @Kimi| Level 13 | HP 260/260 | E 5/26 | 8 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 |

| Golem 1 | HP 33/330 | DMG 99 |   blood 1/2

| Golem 2 | HP 96/330 | DMG 99

"Alright its a plan!" Kimi said back towards Hestia. Right as she finished saying it the golem that was focusing on Hestia swung again at her, but as it did this something odd happened. The golem started crumbling down and shattered into pixels and vanished. "What?!" Kimi said to herself while witnessing everything. "Probably her enchantments, but i didn't think that it would actually cause the hunkering golem to die. Well whatever that's one enemy down." Kimi glared back at the remaining Golem and ran towards it. Kimi prepared her Delayed Sword before hand so that she can hit the golem on the run. As she was delivering her assault onto the golem. Chunk after chunk came off of it, making the golem appear smaller than it already was with its rocky body reduced to just a more humaniod shape. "He's almost finished just a few more hits."  Kimi called back to Hestia

Golem 1 - #94502 MD: 6 Hit

Golem 2 - #94501 BD: 10 +2BaseDMG   MD: 4 Miss

[17] | @Hestia lHP  636/660 | E 29/66 | 3 DMG l ACC 1 | MIT 89 | Thrns: 28 l  Bleed: 24 l Regen: 10 HP after being hit for 3 turns l Recovery +2 ENG on CD:6+ l 2x paralyze -10HP

[8] | Kimi | Level 13 | HP 260/260 | E 2/26 | 8 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 |

| Golem 1 | HP 0/330 | DMG 99 |  blood 2/2 -24Blood + -28Thorns = 52HP

| Golem 2 | HP 56/330 | DMG 99 |  -40HP Para

Loot Roll

ID# 94504 CD: 3   LD: 19 (+2) = 21

1,980 Col

4 T1 materials 

Edited by Kimi

I look towards the lower health golem as it comes towards me as i take the hit with my shield as the enhancements on my armor activate inflicting the thorns on the creature as it tries to apply more pressure then what it can do causing it to start crumbling and then shattering into pixels. I grin happily at the result of that as i then turn to the last golem its health gets reduced  as i focus all my attention onto the singular being as i nod my head figuring that i can only use the singular sword i have to try and do the most damage possible while praying to RNG. I prep my sword as i stare at it and then quickly starts sprinting towards it. I then quickly starts slashing into the golem with determination as i grin seeing the wounds stay instead of disappearing like they usually do. With the last attack i back away seeing its health in the red barely remaining standing as i nod my head. We can literally walk away right now Kimi, and it would die due to bleed. I say with a chuckle at that fact.

#94508  BD:8   Bleed paralyze    3x4=12

[18] |Hestia lHP  636/660 | E 29/66 | 3 DMG l ACC 1 | MIT 89 | Thrns: 28 l  Bleed: 24 l Regen: 10 HP after being hit for 3 turns l Recovery +2 ENG on CD:6+ l 2x paralyze -10HP

[8] | Kimi | Level 13 | HP 260/260 | E 2/26 | 8 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 |

| Golem 2 | HP 44/330 | DMG 99 |  Bleed Paralyze  0/2

Kimi let down her guard as she saw that Hestia Paralyzed the Golem. Hestia mentioned that the enchantments on her blade will kill it, so they can just walk right off before the lava gets any higher. "Sure lets just get going i guess, but i wanna try hitting it again first just because." As she said that Kimi had a malicious smile form. "Can't believe i missed a lot in that fight, its find of embarrassing." Kimi said as she walked towards Hestia and the golem. Once Kimi was in striking distance she planted her feet on the ground very strongly and cocked her arm back to deliver a normal blow to the Golems center. When the hit connected Kimi noticed some sparks from her wraps signaling that she stunned the Golem. "Well you're not moving anytime soon Mr. Golem." Kimi said smugly as she pat it on its rocky chest.

ID# 94511 BD: 8 Paralyze

[18] |Hestia lHP  656/660 | E 29/66 | 3 DMG l ACC 1 | MIT 89 | Thrns: 28 l  Bleed: 24 l Regen: 10 HP after being hit for 3 turns l Recovery +2 ENG on CD:6+ l 2x paralyze 

[9] | Kimi | Level 13 | HP 260/260 | E 2/26 | 8 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 |

| Golem 2 | HP 12/330 | DMG 99 |  Bleed Paralyze  1/2 -24Bleed + -8DMG

Edited by Kimi

I watch as the hit connects with the golem as i nod my head and then sits down on the ground looking towards the lava and sees that it is slowly moving through the valley as i can swear i hear distant crumbling which means more lava is pouring through. Yeah i guess we should leave before anything worse happens like some super fire elemental or golem appearing. I say with a chuckle as i look at the golem that is stuck their to die at some point. So then Kim want to watch this golem die by bleed and try to make camp here, or would you prefer going out further towards Cerberus as this thing dies by the bleed. I ask you curiously just standing their with you as i move right up towards the Golem as it can only give us the equivalent of a glare with red glowing eyes from being stuck, and most likely not knowing its existence is going to end very shortly.

My familiar flies down towards us with little Noodle's tail in his mouth as he heads on over towards the two of us having to pass over the lava to do so since he had stayed rather far away from the fight. To observe the fight, but stay safe with little noodle. However, on his way back from the lava a scorching fire balls comes towards him as he quickly goes to dodge the attack, but gets slightly scorched from the heat making him roar, but when he opens his mouth the small little Noodle starts falling towards the lava right below. With Kuro able to adjust his flight to not fall into the lava also as he goes on over towards us and lands on the ground having a very scared, and apologetic look at dropping the Noodle.