[F9-PP] <<Guardian of Fire>> Hot stuff

"Alright, We're making progress now." Kimi said delighted. She was skeptical at first with how long they've been in travel and getting disappointed by a boss that they only thought it was going to get worse. Fighting a Mimic was bad also, but it was different when you're working together to finish a common goal and that was to slay the Evil little box. Kimi charged up her attack once again and performed her Delayed Sword attack as soon as she was ready. The Mimic was still on the ground stunned by Kimi's previous attack so landing a full combo from her Delayed Sword technique should be easy enough. As she delivered her attack her gloves again sparked with her enchantment and it seemed to have stunned the Mimic once again. "I think its paralyzed again. Get a good hit on it while you can!" Kimi said to Hestia.

ID# 94721 results: Battle: 8 Hit, Para

[3] | Kimi | Level 13 | HP 240/260 | E 10/26 | 8 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 | 

[2] |Hestia lHP  658/660 | E 65/66 | 3 DMG l ACC 1 | MIT 89 | Thrns: 28 l  Bleed: 24 l Regen: 10 HP after being hit for 3 turns l Recovery +2 ENG on CD:6+ l 2x paralyze 

Mimic: 174/330 99  Para -32HP

Edited by Kimi
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got it Kim i'll move in then. I say with a smile on my face as i sprint towards the paralyzed mimic and quickly slashes it four times as hard and fast as i can creating a star on its body. From the slash designs as i back away from the Mimic then as i see that the wounds actually stay this time as i grin happily at seeing my build finally kicking it. We got it bleeding Kimi! We got this in the bag! i say very cheerfully and happily at the success of the bleed actually working which feels like a rare sight when it comes to facing an enemy one on one like this in the sense of RNG chances. So Kim seems like during our questing of Cerberus we'll have killed three loot mobs, the quest monster itself, and actually got some time to know you. I like that you seem like a really cool girl. I say with a nod of my head as i then gesture for you to go ahead and punch the mimic. 'I wonder if the game will be kind enough to let us infinitely paralyze it.' I think to myself before you move in to attack.

#94727   BD: 9 4x4=16    Paralyzed/Bleed effect active.   CD: 1    -3 ENG

[3] | Kimi | Level 13 | HP 240/260 | E 10/26 | 8 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 | 

[3] |Hestia lHP  658/660 | E 62/66 | 3 DMG l ACC 1 | MIT 89 | Thrns: 28 l  Bleed: 24 l Regen: 10 HP after being hit for 3 turns l Recovery +2 ENG on CD:6+ l 2x paralyze 

Mimic: 158/330 99  para bleed 0/2

"Yeah, it was nice to get to know you more also." Kimi said with a smile on her face. Kimi was still by the paralyzed evil box of death when she gathered energy for her next attack. The mimic watched as it couldn't do anything, but stay on the ground frozen. "Delayed Sword" Kimi said with a small hint of evil intent as she started kicking the paralyzed mimic repeatedly and then following it with a smashing punch. The punch let out cracks from the ground beneath the Mimic. "Whoa, think i over did it there." Kimi said with a slight chuckle. "Looks like i paralyzed it again." Kimi said shrugging. "I thought that this would be a heated battle, but i guess not." Kimi said towards Hestia casually as she did another shrug. Kimi let out a sigh of satisfaction as their problem started lightening up. 

ID# 94728 results:

BD: 10 +2BDMG Para      MD: 10 para

[3] | Kimi | Level 13 | HP 240/260 | E 7/26 | 8 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 | 

[3] |Hestia lHP  658/660 | E 62/66 | 3 DMG l ACC 1 | MIT 89 | Thrns: 28 l  Bleed: 24 l Regen: 10 HP after being hit for 3 turns l Recovery +2 ENG on CD:6+ l 2x paralyze 

Mimic: 94/330 99  para bleed 1/2 -40HP + - 24Bleed = -64HP

Edited by Kimi

I walk up towards the paralyzed mimic that is getting beaten up senseless. I then see you do a final strike that breaks the ground from the force of the hit as i whistle in appreciation. Wow that is some force right their Kim. Remind me to never get on your bad side. I say jokingly while chuckling ever so slightly. Also yeah this has been pretty easy fight now that we got our Paralyze attacks going. I say in amusement. I look to the mimic as it is unable to even defend itself right now as i casually takes out my blade and cut into it quickly with my sword art dealing four swift strikes to its body. The health of it depletes once more from the attack, but from what i can tell from the lessening red of the star on its body that the bleed is slowly going away, and not recharging from that strike. So then after we get back to Yogen what is your plan? I ask curiously.

#94730  BD:5+1=6  CD: 11  -1 ENG  12 DMG

[3] | Kimi | Level 13 | HP 240/260 | E 7/26 | 8 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 | 

[4] |Hestia lHP  658/660 | E 61/66 | 3 DMG l ACC 1 | MIT 89 | Thrns: 28 l  Bleed: 24 l Regen: 10 HP after being hit for 3 turns l Recovery +2 ENG on CD:6+ l 2x paralyze 

Mimic: 82/330 99  para bleed 1/2

"Yeah lets just head straight back after this. I don't to stick out any longer than i have to." Kimi said casually having a conversation with Hesita all the while the evil demonic mimic couldn't do anything. Kimi looked down at the Mimic and gathered her energy around her body slowly once again repeating the words "Delayed Sword." Kimi kicked the paralyzed mimic constantly again ending it with a smashing punch to it, but this time the ground didn't crack as she hit it. Right after Kimi finished attacking the mimic showed signs of it being able to move, but it couldn't attack since it was still recovering from the free hit from before. "I think its breaking out of the paralyze effect, but we should be able to finish it soon. Anyways what do you in mind after this?" Kimi said to Hesita while backing off to give her space to hit.

ID# 94731 results:

BD: 4(+3) = 7 Hit 

[3] | Kimi | Level 13 | HP 240/260 | E 4/26 | 8 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 | 

[4] |Hestia lHP  658/660 | E 61/66 | 3 DMG l ACC 1 | MIT 89 | Thrns: 28 l  Bleed: 24 l Regen: 10 HP after being hit for 3 turns l Recovery +2 ENG on CD:6+ l 2x paralyze 

Mimic: 26/330 99  bleed 2/2 -24Bleed + 32DMG = -56HP

Edited by Kimi

I look at the mimic as it gets beat up once more as i just chuckle in amusement as it seems to just be stuck forever trapped. When it tries to start moving though i decide the best case to continue this fun conversation is end that as i attack the mimic with two slashes, and then a final attack along its body to act like the one across its eyes as it becomes stunned unable to even act. Umm i think i am going to send a message to Jomei to ask for help for the iron Guardian quest since i know i can't handle that on my own, and i think it might be to much for you atm do to your current damage output. I tell you honestly as i look over to you and talking about this since the Mimic could easily be ignored at the moment from being unable to act.

#94733  BD:7+1=8   9 DMG Stunned -5 ENG

[4] | Kimi | Level 13 | HP 240/260 | E 4/26 | 8 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 | 

[5] |Hestia lHP  658/660 | E 56/66 | 3 DMG l ACC 1 | MIT 89 | Thrns: 28 l  Bleed: 24 l Regen: 10 HP after being hit for 3 turns l Recovery +2 ENG on CD:6+ l 2x paralyze 

Mimic: 17/330 99  Stunned

"Well i'll tell you whawt." Kimi said jokingly giggling a little bit. "Well in all seriousness i might just take a break after this, but who knows whatever comes up." As she said that she made her way to the Mimic with her arms up just in case it would attack. Kimi didn't notice until she was closer that Hestia stunned the little evil demon box again. Once she found that out she casually made her way up and performed her Delayed Sword one last time guaranteeing the kill. Kimi just stood there and kicked the mimic until it slowly turned into pixels and faded away. "Well thats that." Kimi said as she stretched shrugging at how they handled that encounter. "How about we start heading back now, i wanna go rest up in a real bed since its getting late." Kimi called noodle to her side promptly after and the duo went on their merry way.

ID# 94734 results:

BD: 6 Hit

[5] | Kimi | Level 13 | HP 240/260 | E 1/26 | 8 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 18 | 

[5] |Hestia lHP  658/660 | E 56/66 | 3 DMG l ACC 1 | MIT 89 | Thrns: 28 l  Bleed: 24 l Regen: 10 HP after being hit for 3 turns l Recovery +2 ENG on CD:6+ l 2x paralyze 

Mimic: 0/330 99  Stunned -32HP

Loot Roll

ID# 94735 results: Craft: 12; LD: 13(+2) = 15

990 Col

(1) T1 Rare Armor
(2) T1 Crafting Materials

Edited by Kimi

I nod my head with a smile as i watch you beat up the Mimic once more till it bursts into nothing but crystals from simple kicks after the sword art. Well taking a break would be nice, but i've been behind in actually getting some quests done for my benefit. So instead of actually relaxing i've dedicated the next few days along with Kairi doing the same to questing with others to try and get ourselves acquainted with others in the guild or even out of guild depending on who we decide to hang out with. I say with a small chuckle as i then gather the total of our loot and gives half the COL to you, and three out of seven mats since you also get the armor. Giving myself the four along with the other half of the COL we had received. With that i then walk back to you till we reach the settlement of Yogen with myself giving a wave of goodbye to you along with a very quick hug before backing away unsure if that was possibly a bit to far. Stay safe okay Kim don't get yourself in over your heads in other quests. I tell you in a caring tone. With that i start to make my way towards messaging Jomei before i hear a whisper slightly. Hey, want to hear about a quest on this floor. I promise it will be the ultimate challenge. I hear a voice say as i turn to look at the player with a smile having heard this is somehow the start of a quest that it is actually player to player base instead of NPC starting it.

Summary: 

Kim: 9 SP (8 SP+1 SP do to Yui's grace), 3145 COL, 3 Mats, 1 T1 Rare unidentified armor

Hestia: 8 SP, 3145 COL, 4 Mats

Both: Cerberus Soul: A Potion that when used on Weapon adds burn damage for the duration of the thread, burn damage at +2 for 2 turns on Natural Dice Roll of 8-10