Jump to content

[BR-F24] 'Sahagin Shenanigans' [Labyrinth Boss]


Sahagin Chieftain

Recommended Posts

((Stealth effects are RP only))

Neo watched from the shadows where she was hiding as the others were getting their opening attacks on. It looked like only Shield was left. Though Neo didn't really know that many, she knew Shield wasn't dumb  enough to have gone in alone into a fight. And of course, he was a good enough tank it was more likely that his teammates had teleported away. That was at least her hope, though she would be asking the others after this fight was over to make sure that was the case. Neo approached the creature, some scaled fish-like being that seemed like it was too arrogant for its own good. As soon as she was in a good position, Neo quickly leaped out of the shadows and stabbed it in the back. Black tendrils tried to find their way towards his body for even more strikes, but they seemed to get reflected by some sort of wind barrier. Irregardless, Neo quickly jumped back towards the others now that she was revealed. Looking towards Shield, she gave a quick wave and then returned her focus to the fight. She was not going to be letting her teammates down.

Stats:

Spoiler

Stat Block:

Spoiler

Neopolitan: 800/800 HP | 80/80 EN | 18 DMG | 59 MIT | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 2 REC | 8-10 PLZ | 4 FLN | +3 LD

Skills & Mods:

Spoiler
  • Total SP: 145
  • Level: 40
  • Skill slots: 6
  • SP not allocated: 7
  • Weapon Skills:
    • Rapier: Grandmaster (50 SP invested): +5 Damage with Rapiers; access to rank 5 Sword Arts
      • Skill Mod: Rapier Finesse - Novice (5 SP invested); -1 energy on all sword arts with rapier (minimum 1 energy)
  • Armor Skills:
    • Light Armor: Novice (5 SP Invested): +5 MIT while wearing light armor
  • Utility Skills:
    • Fishing: (10 SP invested) Can Fish
      • Fishing Loot Table:
        • CD 1: Fished up a boss monster!
        • CD 2-3: Fished up a monster with loot minimum stats
        • CD 4: Nothing seems to be biting...
        • CD 5-6: 1 Material fished up!
        • CD 7-8: 2 Materials fished up!
        • CD 9-10: 3 Materials fished up!
        • CD 11: 4 Materials fished up!
        • CD 12: Treasure Chest fished up!
    • Hiding: Grandmaster (50 SP invested): +5 Stealth rating. +1 base damage when attacking from stealth. +1 turn to DOTs when attacking from stealth.
  • Extra Skills:
    • Martial Arts: Unlocked (no SP invested)
    • Familiar Mastery -  Fighter: Master (18 SP invested): +6 DMG (3 * tier), doesn't stack with damage enhancement and counts towards enhancement cap
    • Survival: Unlocked (no SP invested)
    • Meditation: Unlocked (no SP invested)
    • Disguise: +1 EVA until start of turn

Equipment:

Spoiler
  • Malice (T2 Rapier with BLD 2, ACC 1) / Accursed lament (T2 Rapier with 1 Fallen, 3 ACC) [If parasol is described as black, accursed lament is equipped]
  • Hardened Leather Armor (T2 light armor MIT 2, recovery 1)
  • Reinforced Parasol (T2 Shield with Paralyze 2, MIT 1)
  • Claw Ring (Wedding ring for +1 DMG; deactivated because no Haz)

Battle-Ready Inventory:

Spoiler
  • 3x Starter healing potions (Heals 50 HP)
  • 5x T1 uncommon Health Potions (+40 HP)
  • 3x Crystal of Agile Dragon Wings (Teleport crystal)

Consumables Used:

Spoiler

Hummus Dip: +2 ACC
Spinach-Artichoke Dip: +2 EVA
Tofu Burger: Protein 3 (house buff applied)
Vicious Dragon-Fang Potion: +3 DMG
Sandstone Armor Potion: +30 MIT
Golden Garlic Bread: +3 LD

 

Actions:

Spoiler

Using Over Radiation on Sahagin Chieftain

  • ID: #112710
  • BD: 2 + 5 - 1 = 6 - hit
  • 18 * 14 = 252 - 125 = 127 damage
  • -12 EN
  • CD: 11 - recovery (+2 EN)
  • Net EN: -10

Player Stats:

Spoiler

Group C
[H: 3/0/3/0] Hirru571/1065 HP | 66/104 EN | DMG: 17 | MIT: 0 | EVA: 1 | ACC: 2
[H: 4/0/0/0] Baldur: 1334/1400 HP | 29/116 EN | DMG: 24 | MIT: 109 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 3 | BH: 56
[H: 8/6/6/2]  Shield: 1776/1925 HP | 89/159 EN | DMG: 1 | MIT: 251 | EVA: -1 | BH: 96 | HBL: 48 | Burn: 45 | LD: 9 | 25% Dot reduction - 50% from first
[H: 6/0/0/0] Beat: 772/1225 HP | 15/106 EN | DMG: 22 | MIT: 99 | EVA: 0

Group D
[H: 5/0/0/0] Hestia: HP: 1710/1710  Energy: 154/162  DMG:8  MIT:151  ACC: 3 Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum:(+6DMG) Rec:(+6 ENG)(2 paralyze/2 bleed) Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[H: 0/0/0/0] @Ruby: ???
[H: 1/0/0/0] Zandra: HP: 1625/1625  Energy: 143/158 DMG: 24 | FALLEN: 12 | MIT: 68 | ACC: 5 | Brn-Thorns: 30 | BH: 79 | Faid: 20% | 25% Dot reduction from first
[H: 0/0/0/0] Neopolitan: 800/800 HP | 70/80 EN | 18 DMG | 59 MIT | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 2 REC | 8-10 PLZ | 4 FLN | +3 LD

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Entering back into the fray Ruby had looked over to the other group and it had seemed as though the only one that had stayed or hopefully stayed was Shield, however this time the group was much more prepared for the boss than ever and Ruby even decided to use her new pair of gauntlets for a test drive. Looking over to @Shield she had asked out to him "Are the others okay? Did they just simply leave the battle?" concerned over their numbers well being. Looking then back over to the boss her gauntlets had let out a dark mist coming from them then saying to it "Well well Sagahin, looks like you're out numbered now, I hope you are ready because this time we're going to make sure you're dead." then without hesitation Ruby had moved forward and slammed her fist against the Chieftan using All Might with her brand new Gauntlets but with a bit of a kicker.

ID: 112714 - BD: 6+3=9 [Proc Fallen]
Sword Art Used: All Might [25*15=375-125=250 Damage to Sagahin Chieftan]

Stats:

Spoiler

Ruby, the Feisty Healer
Level: 60 - HP: 1200 - EN: 120
DMG: 19 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 5 - MIT: 0 - LD: 4
DMG 6-8: 25 - DMG 9: 26 - DMG 10: 27

Skills:
R5 - First Aid [50 SP]
>> Sharpness [10 SP]
>> Purify [10 SP]
>> Field Medic [15 SP]
R5 - Heavy Armor [50 SP]
R4 - Searching [35 SP]
NR - Picking [15 SP]
>> Dismantling [10 SP]

Extra Skills:
R5 - Martial Arts [50 SP]
>> Ferocity [15 SP]
NA - Survival [0 SP]

Equipment:
Astral Blade [T3 Gauntlets - Perfect] - Enhancements: Holy Damage / Fallen Damage / Damage / Damage
Focus Bangle [T1 Trinket - Perfect] - Enhancements: Accuracy / Accuracy / Accuracy
Delta [T1 Light Armor - Perfect] - Enhancements: Evasion / Evasion / Evasion
Beta [T1 Heavy Armor - Vanity] - Enhancements: N/A

Consumed:
Spinach-Artichoke dip: +2 EVA
Tofu Burger: Protein 2
Sharp Dragon-Fang Potion: +2 DMG

Player Stats:

Spoiler

Group C
[H: 8/6/6/2]  Shield: 1776/1925 HP | 89/159 EN | DMG: 1 | MIT: 251 | EVA: -1 | BH: 96 | HBL: 48 | Burn: 45 | LD: 9 | 25% Dot reduction - 50% from first

Group D
[H: 5/0/0/0] Hestia: HP: 1710/1710  Energy: 154/162  DMG:8  MIT:151  ACC: 3 Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum:(+6DMG) Rec:(+6 ENG)(2 paralyze/2 bleed) Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[H: 1/0/0/0] Ruby: HP: 1200/1200 - EN: 103/120 - DMG: 19 - MIT: 0 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 5
[H: 1/0/0/0] Zandra: HP: 1625/1625  Energy: 143/158 DMG: 24 | FALLEN: 12 | MIT: 68 | ACC: 5 | Brn-Thorns: 30 | BH: 79 | Faid: 20% | 25% Dot reduction from first
[H: 0/0/0/0] Neopolitan: 800/800 HP | 70/80 EN | 18 DMG | 59 MIT | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 2 REC | 8-10 PLZ | 4 FLN | +3 LD

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Tagged Players have 36 hours to post

The Shaman's smile quickly vanished as a new group came across the horizon. The players that had previously ran were now back, and they were together this time. "What?! I thought you had all run off? So be it, I will still make filets of your corpses!" The chieftain tried to make his way forward, but was stunned from the charge of the berserker. On top of that, he was then poked in the back by a fourth girl who had appeared out of nowhere. The combined attack was starting to overwhelm him, and he knew it wasn't going to be long before they were going to get complete power of the situation. His shaman was near death, he was not going to last much longer. Still, he could not disappoint the whorleater, he had to win at all costs. There was nothing that was going to stop him from getting the human virus off of this land. He had to move forward and crush these infections. Shaking his head clear, the creature began to move towards the last remaining party member of the remaining group. He was all alone now, surely he could at least give him a scar he would remember.

Actions:

Spoiler

Sahagin Chieftain is stunned (Stun CD: 0/3)

Sahagin Shaman uses Cura on Sahagin Chieftain (Stun CD 3/3)

Boss Stats:

Spoiler

<<Sahagin Chieftain>>
HP:
[               ]
[               ]
| 125 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA

Attack 1 : Great Strike
Using his mighty axe, the Sahagin chieftain strikes the player with highest hate for 300 damage. 350 damage on a MD of 9 and 400 damage on a MD of 10.

Attack 2 : Great Cleave [2/2]
[Prioritizes over Great Strike | 2 Turn CD | Post Action]
A wide swing with his Great-Axe dealing 350 to the highest hate, 250 to the second highest, and 175 to the remaining party.

  Ability 1 : Summon Shaman
[Highest Priority | Post Action | Uses whenever no Sahagin Shaman are alive]
When no <Sahagin Shaman> are present, the Chieftain will call more to his aide summoning 3 more.

 Ability 2 : Diamond Dusting
[Free Action | Uses once, at 50% HP]
<Sahagin Chieftain> pulls out a small bag of dust and spreads it into the air covering himself and any standing <Sahagin Shaman>, increasing their MIT by 50.

<<Sahagin Shaman>>
[As a group they are limited to 1 ability per turn.][Prioritizes Ability use over Attack]
Sahagin Shaman 1
[ ]
| 50 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA

 Sahagin Shaman 2
[               ]
| 100 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA

Sahagin Shaman 3
[ ]
| 50 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA

  Attack 1 : Water Jet
[Uses Every turn if able]
Attacks as a last resort by blasting the player with the most hate with a heavy stream of water removing 2 hate from all sources, and dealing 300 Damage.

Ability 1 : Cura [0/1]
[1 turn CD]
Heals <Sahagin Chieftain> 500 health instantly.

Ability 2 : Aero[1/2]
[2 turn CD. Cannot stack.]
Creates a barrier around <Sahagin Chieftain> preventing any status ailments that would occur for 1 round. Cures 1 status affliction instantly.

Player Stats:

Spoiler

Group C
[H: 8/6/6/2]  @Shield1776/1925 HP | 89/159 EN | DMG: 1 | MIT: 251 | EVA: -1 | BH: 96 | HBL: 48 | Burn: 45 | LD: 9 | 25% Dot reduction - 50% from first

Group D
[H: 5/0/0/0] Hestia: HP: 1710/1710  Energy: 154/162  DMG:8  MIT:151  ACC: 3 Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum:(+6DMG) Rec:(+6 ENG)(2 paralyze/2 bleed) Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[H: 1/0/0/0] Ruby: HP: 1200/1200 - EN: 103/120 - DMG: 19 - MIT: 0 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 5
[H: 1/0/0/0] Zandra: HP: 1625/1625  Energy: 143/158 DMG: 24 | FALLEN: 12 | MIT: 68 | ACC: 5 | Brn-Thorns: 30 | BH: 79 | Faid: 20% | 25% Dot reduction from first
[H: 1/0/0/0] Neopolitan: 800/800 HP | 70/80 EN | 18 DMG | 59 MIT | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 2 REC | 8-10 PLZ | 4 FLN | +3 LD

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Shield gave @Ruby a nod, confirming her assumption. "That first part of the fight drained too much energy. Beat and Baldur were tapped by the time they were in killing distance, and a few bad shots meant we weren't going to beat the next heal." There was a lot that he wanted to say, but now was absolutely not the time to do so. "I'm going to try to rally the others and rejoin. If you manage to put them down before we're back, shoot me a message."

With that, he stuck his sword into the ground and dragged his hand through the air. With a faint tinkle, his menu sprang into view, and a moment later it was gone, a fresh Teleportation Crystal in his hand. He had never had to used one in a fight before, and it did not feel good to do so now, but this was about more than his pride. The longer he stayed, the more of a burden he would be on the others.

His fingers crushed the crystal, and he called out into the air, "Paraneze!" His form vanished, and moments later, he materialized at Baldur's elbow, just beind Hirru. He did not look at the samurai just yet. His even temper was gone, and his teeth were clenched behind his pursed lips. "Things are getting worse..."

Shield has left the thread

Link to post
Share on other sites

Tagged players have 36 hours to post

The chieftain tried to attack the last remaining person from the third group that had joined, but didn't quite reach him before they teleported away.It wasn't surprising, considering he was supposedly staying just to protect his teammates. "You know, I was hoping to get more of you in one swoop. Though now that I think about it, I think I'll enjoy having my meal in multiple courses." His grin widened a bit as he moved towards the group of girls that had come to try and finish him off. There would be blood to spill before this day was through, and he knew just who's blood that was going to be. Starting with the shielded one, then working his way down to the new one that had shown up. Yes, that should work well. And once these were taken out, he could wait for the other group to show back up and he would be ready to take them out as well. Only a matter of time before they would all fall down to the ground dead.

Actions:

Spoiler

No targets for all possible actions, no actions taken

Boss Stats:

Spoiler

<<Sahagin Chieftain>>
HP:
[               ]
[               ]
| 125 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA

Attack 1 : Great Strike
Using his mighty axe, the Sahagin chieftain strikes the player with highest hate for 300 damage. 350 damage on a MD of 9 and 400 damage on a MD of 10.

Attack 2 : Great Cleave [2/2]
[Prioritizes over Great Strike | 2 Turn CD | Post Action]
A wide swing with his Great-Axe dealing 350 to the highest hate, 250 to the second highest, and 175 to the remaining party.

  Ability 1 : Summon Shaman
[Highest Priority | Post Action | Uses whenever no Sahagin Shaman are alive]
When no <Sahagin Shaman> are present, the Chieftain will call more to his aide summoning 3 more.

 Ability 2 : Diamond Dusting
[Free Action | Uses once, at 50% HP]
<Sahagin Chieftain> pulls out a small bag of dust and spreads it into the air covering himself and any standing <Sahagin Shaman>, increasing their MIT by 50.

<<Sahagin Shaman>>
[As a group they are limited to 1 ability per turn.][Prioritizes Ability use over Attack]
Sahagin Shaman 1
[ ]
| 50 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA

 Sahagin Shaman 2
[               ]
| 100 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA

Sahagin Shaman 3
[ ]
| 50 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA

  Attack 1 : Water Jet
[Uses Every turn if able]
Attacks as a last resort by blasting the player with the most hate with a heavy stream of water removing 2 hate from all sources, and dealing 300 Damage.

Ability 1 : Cura [1/1]
[1 turn CD]
Heals <Sahagin Chieftain> 500 health instantly.

Ability 2 : Aero[2/2]
[2 turn CD. Cannot stack.]
Creates a barrier around <Sahagin Chieftain> preventing any status ailments that would occur for 1 round. Cures 1 status affliction instantly.

Player Stats:

Spoiler

Group C has all retreated

Group D
[H: 5/0/0/0] @HestiaHP: 1710/1710  Energy: 154/162  DMG:8  MIT:151  ACC: 3 Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum:(+6DMG) Rec:(+6 ENG)(2 paralyze/2 bleed) Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[H: 1/0/0/0] @RubyHP: 1200/1200 - EN: 103/120 - DMG: 19 - MIT: 0 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 5
[H: 1/0/0/0] @ZandraHP: 1625/1625  Energy: 143/158 DMG: 24 | FALLEN: 12 | MIT: 68 | ACC: 5 | Brn-Thorns: 30 | BH: 79 | Faid: 20% | 25% Dot reduction from first
[H: 1/0/0/0] @Neopolitan: 800/800 HP | 70/80 EN | 18 DMG | 59 MIT | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 2 REC | 8-10 PLZ | 4 FLN | +3 LD

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking towards the two creatures i mentally count off what could be the cooldown and than grin as i charge forward as my blade glows a blue light as i move into range of the shaman and go to look like i am going to attack with my blade from the top right of him. Stopping midway i quickly finish the attack chain by uppercutting the fish with my fist only knocking him into a stupor which will mean that the healing won't go off as i look towards Zandra and the others and nod my head. That is one turn that we got of no healing once more! Knock this fish chief dead team! I shout towards them with a grin on my face as i turn back towards the chief and once more slam the pommel of my blade against my gorgon shield and letting the metallic ring echo throughout the battlefield as my familiar flies behind my and towards my upper right letting out a growl. Come on chieftan can you face the fangs of a tiger and defense of the strongest fortress of mankind! I say towards him with a playful smirk just enjoying the mild taunts at best and just having fun messing with the creature as i wait patiently to see if it is worth trying to go for the last maneuver if need be to deal with the shaman depending on how much damage can be dished out.

Action: Fell Crescent vs Shaman

#112732 BD:7+3-2=8 8x2=16-100=1(minimum) STUNNED!  CD:12  +6  +1 natural

Group D
[H: 5/1/0/0] @HestiaHP: 1710/1710  Energy: 157/162  DMG:8  MIT:151  ACC: 3 Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum:(+6DMG) Rec:(+6 ENG)(2 paralyze/2 bleed) Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[H: 1/0/0/0] @RubyHP: 1200/1200 - EN: 103/120 - DMG: 19 - MIT: 0 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 5
[H: 1/0/0/0] @ZandraHP: 1625/1625  Energy: 143/158 DMG: 24 | FALLEN: 12 | MIT: 68 | ACC: 5 | Brn-Thorns: 30 | BH: 79 | Faid: 20% | 25% Dot reduction from first
[H: 1/0/0/0] @Neopolitan: 800/800 HP | 70/80 EN | 18 DMG | 59 MIT | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 2 REC | 8-10 PLZ | 4 FLN | +3 LD

Link to post
Share on other sites

ID: 112733

BD: 8+5-1+1=13 Hit! Falen triggered! Burn triggere! 24+12=36x14=504-125=379 +36 burn (2/2)

Zandra was perpared to get hot down by the cief. Bit she had forgot one thing about that, they have a tank now. But not only a tank, a tank that can deal some damage. Then she glanced over to the party that was the same soze herself had been for tye whole duration of the combat until her retreat. She saw the last pixels of him disapear. He had done something Zandra couldnt. He left the battle to be wrapped up by the other team. Unless maybe they had the same plan as Hestia. As that thoughy poped into her head, she lowered her stance and darted forward to the boss after she had sent a thank you to the group that was no longer there. This also showed that Zandra wasnt a part of the frontliners. At the same time the sword art was starting to activate, the familiar black smoke surronded her weapon as well as the veins in ot started pulsating faster and small flames appeared. When the dualbladed head cleaved thru him, the smoke flowed in to the fish man and sttiked at his healthbar followed up with setting him ablaze, looking like a torch. It looked like her luck woth the sword arts had turned. She thought with a smile.

Group D:

[H: 5/1/0/0] @HestiaHestia: HP: 1710/1710  Energy: 157/162  DMG:8  MIT:151  ACC: 3 Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum:(+6DMG) Rec:(+6 ENG)(2 paralyze/2 bleed) Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[H: 1/0/0/0] @RubyHP: 1200/1200 - EN: 103/120 - DMG: 19 - MIT: 0 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 5
[H: 1/0/0/0] @ZandraHP: 1625/1625  Energy: 143/158 DMG: 24 | FALLEN: 12 | MIT: 68 | ACC: 5 | Brn-Thorns: 30 | BH: 79 | Faid: 20% | 25% Dot reduction from first
[H: 1/0/0/0] @Neopolitan: 800/800 HP | 70/80 EN | 18 DMG | 59 MIT | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 2 REC | 8-10 PLZ | 4 FLN | +3 LD

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hestia had already made sure to stun the shaman, so Neo saw her chance now. The Chieftain was going to be wide open and she was ready for it. Her eblade was a knife going through hot butter as she swiped through the chieftain, black tendrils lagging behind to fester within the wounds. She saw his health bar start to creep down as well while she was backing towards where Hestia was. Glad to hear that the rest of Shield's party was safe, she prepared for them to start finishing this fight once and for all. It wouldn't be long before she had managed to finish her very first boss fight for the front lines. And once she had done that, hopefully she could try to secure a spot within the elite players. Or at least, she wanted to make sure that she wasn't going to be under threat of being attacked by wannabe PKers.

Spoiler

Roll ID: #112741
BD: 7 + 5 - 1 = 11 - hit! Fallen proc (18 + 4 = 22 * 14 = 308 - 125 = 183 damage to Sahagin Chieftain)
CD: 5 - no recovery 

Group D:

[H: 5/1/0/0] Hestia: HP1710/1710  Energy: 157/162  DMG:8  MIT:151  ACC: 3 Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum:(+6DMG) Rec:(+6 ENG)(2 paralyze/2 bleed) Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[H: 1/0/0/0] @RubyHP1200/1200 - EN: 103/120 - DMG: 19 - MIT: 0 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 5
[H: 2/0/0/0] Zandra: HP1625/1625  Energy: 143/158 DMG: 24 | FALLEN: 12 | MIT: 68 | ACC: 5 | Brn-Thorns: 30 | BH: 79 | Faid: 20% | 25% Dot reduction from first
[H: 2/0/0/0] Neopolitan: 800/800 HP | 70/80 EN | 18 DMG | 59 MIT | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 2 REC | 8-10 PLZ | 4 FLN | +3 LD

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Tagged players have 36 hours to post

The chieftain grimaced as more attacks came his way, he watched the shaman of his get stunned and oncce again still notn fall. He knew the whorleater would dnot grant him power until he was depleted of it. Was this going to be the end for him? He didn't think it was possible, but his life had already drained away so much from this fight that there was no way that he couldn't have gotten taken out so easily. It was these people that were chaining these opening attacks into each other. They kept charging in here like it was nobody's business. There was a light at the end of this now, he could see it, but it wasn't going to be the end. He had no words as he propped himself up with his axe. He nodded towards his shaman bretheren and prepared for the end to come. He wanted to go out fighting, but he knew they would lick there wounds clean. All that was going to be left was the whorleater. She would be the one to tear all of these heroes down to a pile of bones. Then they would see just how foolish their ideals were.

Actions:

Spoiler

Sahagin Chieftain takes 36 Burn damage (1/2)

Sahagin Chieftain uses Great Cleave

  • Hestia: Roll ID: #112770 --- MD: 3 + 1 - (-1) = 5 --- miss
  • Ruby: #112771 --- MD: 7 + 1 - 5 = 3 --- miss
  • Zandra: ID: #112772 --- MD: 1 --- critical miss
  • Neopolitan: ID: #112773 --- MD: 6 + 1 - 2 = 5 --- miss

Sahagin  Shaman is stunned (Stun CD: 0/3)

Boss Stats:

Spoiler

<<Sahagin Chieftain>>
HP:
[               ]
[               ]
| 125 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA

 Attack 1 : Great Strike
Using his mighty axe, the Sahagin chieftain strikes the player with highest hate for 300 damage. 350 damage on a MD of 9 and 400 damage on a MD of 10.

Attack 2 : Great Cleave [0/2]
[Prioritizes over Great Strike | 2 Turn CD | Post Action]
A wide swing with his Great-Axe dealing 350 to the highest hate, 250 to the second highest, and 175 to the remaining party.

  Ability 1 : Summon Shaman
[Highest Priority | Post Action | Uses whenever no Sahagin Shaman are alive]
When no <Sahagin Shaman> are present, the Chieftain will call more to his aide summoning 3 more.

 Ability 2 : Diamond Dusting
[Free Action | Uses once, at 50% HP]
<Sahagin Chieftain> pulls out a small bag of dust and spreads it into the air covering himself and any standing <Sahagin Shaman>, increasing their MIT by 50.

<<Sahagin Shaman>>
[As a group they are limited to 1 ability per turn.][Prioritizes Ability use over Attack]
Sahagin Shaman 1
[ ]
| 50 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA

 Sahagin Shaman 2
[               ]
| 100 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA

Sahagin Shaman 3
[ ]
| 50 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA

  Attack 1 : Water Jet
[Uses Every turn if able]
Attacks as a last resort by blasting the player with the most hate with a heavy stream of water removing 2 hate from all sources, and dealing 300 Damage.

Ability 1 : Cura [1/1]
[1 turn CD]
Heals <Sahagin Chieftain> 500 health instantly.

Ability 2 : Aero[2/2]
[2 turn CD. Cannot stack.]
Creates a barrier around <Sahagin Chieftain> preventing any status ailments that would occur for 1 round. Cures 1 status affliction instantly.

Player Stats:

Spoiler

Group D:

[H: 5/1/0/0 Strikes: 0] @HestiaHP1710/1710  Energy: 157/162  DMG:8  MIT:151  ACC: 3 Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum:(+6DMG) Rec:(+6 ENG)(2 paralyze/2 bleed) Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[H: 1/0/0/0 Strikes: 1] @RubyHP1200/1200 - EN: 103/120 - DMG: 19 - MIT: 0 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 5
[H: 2/0/0/0 Strikes: 0] @ZandraHP1625/1625  Energy: 143/158 DMG: 24 | FALLEN: 12 | MIT: 68 | ACC: 5 | Brn-Thorns: 30 | BH: 79 | Faid: 20% | 25% Dot reduction from first
[H: 2/0/0/0 Strikes: 0] @Neopolitan800/800 HP | 70/80 EN | 18 DMG | 59 MIT | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 2 REC | 8-10 PLZ | 4 FLN | +3 LD

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

i sigh softly as i just nod my head knowing that for at least my fate that i can't do anything to really help my team get an opening or even do damage against the chieftan and certainly not the shaman to any extent to do aid in the victory. 'it is moments like these where i wish i got sharpness mod so i can try to help the others by buffing their attacks, but now i just got to play the waiting game. Welp time to just gain more hate while i can so i don't need to play this game further down the line.' I think to myself as i nod my head and look towards the chieftan and once more slams the pommel of my blade against my shield as a war cry as my familiar roars right beside me as i smirk at the chieftan who didn't even try to attack. Where was that bravado you had a second ago fish boy! Did Zandra kill it out of you? I taunt the creature with grin on my face as i gesture for him to come get me. Come on are you too scared that you don't want to go down like a warrior you fish man? I ask the creature as focused howl activates as i gaze back towards the group and say a rather iffy command that will either win us this or make us lose in the worst way possible. Zandra! Either knock this fish man to kingdom come! or feel free to go all or nothing with an AoE to make sure that the shaman doesn't get another heal so that you, neo, and Ruby can get some free shots in! Ruby, Neo just keep up the pressure if you can! I call over towards them as i look towards the axe wielding woman and just nods my head to her. Do what you think will guarantee it Zandra. I trust you. I say in a gentle tone to her with a smile.

Action: Focused howl

[H: 10/1/0/0 Strikes: 0] @HestiaHP1710/1710  Energy: 152/162  DMG:8  MIT:151  ACC: 3 Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum:(+6DMG) Rec:(+6 ENG)(2 paralyze/2 bleed) Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[H: 1/0/0/0 Strikes: 1] @RubyHP1200/1200 - EN: 103/120 - DMG: 19 - MIT: 0 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 5
[H: 2/0/0/0 Strikes: 0] @ZandraHP1625/1625  Energy: 143/158 DMG: 24 | FALLEN: 12 | MIT: 68 | ACC: 5 | Brn-Thorns: 30 | BH: 79 | Faid: 20% | 25% Dot reduction from first
[H: 2/0/0/0 Strikes: 0] @Neopolitan800/800 HP | 70/80 EN | 18 DMG | 59 MIT | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 2 REC | 8-10 PLZ | 4 FLN | +3 LD

Link to post
Share on other sites

Zandra saw Neopolitan charge and strike at tye boss. She had never seen her in combat yet so wasnt sure if she would just tickle the guardian or actually be useful. It looks like the second is correct. Zandra waited for Ruby to strike and after that cleave thru the enemies herself. But the attack nevet came. "Ruby, whats wrong?" she asked the damage dealing healer. "Its almost dead, we need to pump out everything we have." sadly, she couldnt give her teammate any more focus. She just hoped she would decide to attack and not stand idle.
Hestia repeated the plan Zandra had suggested that was quickly shot down by party three. Also, if the shaman would be killed, there was no need to not use thorns anymore. Zandra wasnt as dangerous as other tanks, but if sje would be the target, at least it would sting a little bit. The heavy armor 'Inferno' materialised around her. She smiled behind her mouthguard. "You red my mind Hestia. Also, even if we kill the boss, not sure the shamans will just flee. May be useful to swap to some thorny gear."
And with that sje charged forward, making quick work of the shaman that sjattered almost before she tpuched it. The chieftain though looked to be damaged but not killed. Zandra backed off. "Ruby, Neopolitan, finish him off."

ID: 112799 BD: 9 mini crit! Burn triggered! 24+1=25x14=350-125=225 +36 burn (2/2)

ID: 112800 BD: 8+5-1=12 hit! Burn triggered! Fallen triggered! 24+12=36x14=504-50=454 dmg +36 burn (2/2)

Energy: -14-4+1=-17

H: 10/1/0/0 Strikes: 0] @HestiaHP1710/1710  Energy: 152/162  DMG:8  MIT:151  ACC: 3 Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum:(+6DMG) Rec:(+6 ENG)(2 paralyze/2 bleed) Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[H: 1/0/0/0 Strikes: 1] @RubyHP1200/1200 - EN: 103/120 - DMG: 19 - MIT: 0 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 5
[H: 2/0/0/0 Strikes: 0] @ZandraHP1625/1625  Energy: 126/158 DMG: 24 | FALLEN: 12 | MIT: 68 | ACC: 5 | Brn-Thorns: 30 | BH: 79 | Faid: 20% | 25% Dot reduction from first
[H: 2/0/0/0 Strikes: 0] @Neopolitan800/800 HP | 70/80 EN | 18 DMG | 59 MIT | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 2 REC | 8-10 PLZ | 4 FLN | +3 LD

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ruby had kind of spaced out for a moment in the fight as she had a sudden moment in deep though, however breaking out of her sudden deep thought she had looked over to Zandra and Hestia and said "Sorry... sorry, I had a brief moment of just deep thought and I didn't do anything." then she had looked forward at the boss which had dwindled in HP once more, while she did wonder about the shaman targets rather than the boss from Zandra... Ruby did pull through with the Boss attack and slammed her fist against Sagahin using All Might to deal a good chunk of damage towards it. All she could hope for is Neo to finish it off hopefully, she only wished that Zandra's attack didn't prevent them from finishing off the boss right now. Ruby sighed, she had just wanted this boss to be finished, it was bad enough there was some bad tension between players.

ID: 112804 - BD: 8
Sword Art Used: All Might [19+6=27*15=405-125=280]

Spoiler

H: 10/1/0/0 Strikes: 0] @HestiaHP1710/1710  Energy: 152/162  DMG:8  MIT:151  ACC: 3 Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum:(+6DMG) Rec:(+6 ENG)(2 paralyze/2 bleed) Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[H: 1/0/0/0 Strikes: 1] @RubyHP1200/1200 - EN: 88/120 - DMG: 19 - MIT: 0 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 5
[H: 2/0/0/0 Strikes: 0] @ZandraHP1625/1625  Energy: 126/158 DMG: 24 | FALLEN: 12 | MIT: 68 | ACC: 5 | Brn-Thorns: 30 | BH: 79 | Faid: 20% | 25% Dot reduction from first
[H: 2/0/0/0 Strikes: 0] @Neopolitan800/800 HP | 70/80 EN | 18 DMG | 59 MIT | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 2 REC | 8-10 PLZ | 4 FLN | +3 LD

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Once again Neo foudn herself in a now familiar position. She was up to attack the boss as it was on its last fringes of health. It felt surreal as she went forward and managed to land another hit on it. Its health bar was still dropping from Roby's attack though, so for all she knew it was already dead. No sense having that hold her back though. Her blade pierced through the chieftain's body and she quickly pulled it back out. There was red marks on both sides of the body in a perfect line from each other to leave her mark there. It seemed her final battle was coming to a close and she was already ready to go make her way to the floor boss. There wasn't going to be much more time before she was going to be needed to help clear it, or at least that was what she believed was going to happen.

Spoiler

Roll ID: #112816
BD: 4 + 5 - 1 = 8 - hit! (18 * 14 = 262 - 125 = 137 damage to Sahagin Chieftain)
CD: 9 - recovery 

H: 10/1/0/0 Strikes: 0] Hestia: HP1710/1710  Energy: 152/162  DMG:8  MIT:151  ACC: 3 Eva: -1  BH: 80 Heavy Momentum:(+6DMG) Rec:(+6 ENG)(2 paralyze/2 bleed) Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[H: 2/0/0/0 Strikes: 1] Ruby: HP1200/1200 - EN: 88/120 - DMG: 19 - MIT: 0 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 5
[H: 4/0/0/0 Strikes: 0] Zandra: HP1625/1625  Energy: 126/158 DMG: 24 | FALLEN: 12 | MIT: 68 | ACC: 5 | Brn-Thorns: 30 | BH: 79 | Faid: 20% | 25% Dot reduction from first
[H: 3/0/0/0 Strikes: 0] Neopolitan: 800/800 HP | 61/80 EN | 18 DMG | 59 MIT | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 2 REC | 8-10 PLZ | 4 FLN | +3 LD

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

((I am godmodding Neo with my own permission))

The chieftain stood there taking the hits, not even registering the pain that they caused. His final ally fell to the berzerker and his eyes began to glaze over. A punch landed square against him and it made him fly into the two-toned hair girl's blade. Rising himself up off of it, he only had a few humbled words before the flames slowly consumed him. "You have defeated me, that much is true, but you will be looking for a placce that you can reach not. Some of you will freeze to death in the depths of the seas while the rest of you will scorch on the beaches. There is no end to what she can bring. If you wish to live, leave this place and never return. That is the only way you will not be found." With a final sputtering, he dissolved gently into red pixels. As the entrance to the boss became open and the players were free to see it, a soft click of a screenshot being taken coule be heard from the girl who was otherwise silent. A message would pop up in @Shield's inbox with a picture of the boss's place so he could share it with his teammates.

Boss death messages:

Spoiler

Boss died to Zandra's burn

Shaman is very dead

Last Hit Reward (going to Zandra):

Spoiler

Shield of the Whorleater (T3 Shield)
A shield made from a scale of the goddess. Promised to smite those who would dare strike her subjects and protect them from her wrath.
(1 slot Frost Thorns, 1 slot Taunt, 1 Slot Mitigation)

No additional boss rewards. Boss Arena description will be messaged out soon

Thread Summary:

Spoiler

@Hestia: 15 posts - 5 SP, 385 col
@Ruby: 14 posts - 4 SP, 308 col
@Zandra: 15 posts - 5 SP, 385 col
@Shield: 13 posts - 4 SP, 308 col
@Baldur 12 posts - 4 SP, 308 col
@Hirru: 12 posts - 4 SP, 308 col
@Beat: 12 posts - 4 SP, 308 col
@Neopolitan: 3 posts - 1 SP, 77 col

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...