[OP-F1] Hello there!

She cheerfully dances around outside the village walls, skipping and dancing around. they winds breeze her hair, and then move it back... The wind sways the trees, left to right and left to right one more.... She giggled as she looked around and sat in the middle of the field. Her happy/cheerful self had played in the grass... She giggled at how the clouds looked, up in the sky... they had been in a dance competition, or something of the sort, rather.... An ice cream cone, a sword, and a cute kitty.... This had all been so funny to her....

As she kept looking up in the sky she had made a mental note of what she wanted to do today.... at look for some friends. She stood up, looked around, and opened her hub for the map... as she walked toward the village she saw plenty of players... However she was to shy to really talk to them. She wanted to make friends by simply being herself, not walking by them and saying "Hi....". So she walked forward and sighed as she reached the hard-to-find village.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jace walked through the town looking for something to do. Town was getting so boring. He needed to find someone to talk to. He knew what to do. He would race himself around the perimeter around town which was about a mile. Best time in it 5:04. He readied himsel in the starters position. On your mark get set go. He started in his fast pace. The kids were looking at him. A few thought they could get ahead by sprinting. Nope they ran out of energy and walked. Then as he ran around the corner he seen someone who stood out. It was a remarkably pretty girl who stood alone. He ran a bit then walked casually to her. Hello he said to the girl.

She giggled. "hello." She replied to the fast boy.... He seemed younger then herself but her warm, welcoming grin said differentially. "Hello, my name is Ruri!" She giggled as she looked down towards the boy a few inches smaller then herself. She giggled at his nametag above his own head and friended him. "May we befriend each other?" She asks him. Her short blue hair whipped around, then came back to it's original place. her light ocean eyes looked toward him. her smile had faded into a normal face, her serious face came into play.... she had been serious now... Now he had to choose from a red X or a blue circle, the X being No, the circle being a yes.

Angel was taking a stroll through the Town of Beginnings, admiring the architecture and the people, when he noticed two players having a conversation. One was a girl with blue hair, and the other was a boy with black hair. He smiled and decided to introduce himself to the players. He didn't know why, but he felt that they would be good people. "Hello." He said as he approached them. He was wearing his casual gear; black shirt, white jacket, and tan cargo pants. His spiky white hair was held back with a bandanna. His shield was strapped to his back while his longsword remained at his side.

Seldentar was lounging on the roof of a building, Shadow curled up next to him. He was trying to enjoy a lazy day for once. Hearing walking beneath him, he peaks over the roof to see a few people walking along. Recognizing Angel, a mischievous grin forms on his face, as he jumps down off the roof towards Angel.

"Hey buddy whats up?"

"oh god, too many people..." She said in her head then forced her mouth to greet them. "Hi. My name is Ruri." She says her blue and purple hair waving in the wind, then coming back to it's original position. While no one was really doing anything she opened her hub and opened her starting package.

Here are the things now given to her:

Rayhono (Blue glowing iron sword)

sting-lord-of-the-rings.jpg

Few pieces of food such as:

sandwiches + water bottles

She stretches then finds another person "Hiya." She says in a slightly giggling tone as the man jumps off the roof and his wolf follows after him. "Aweee! Such a cute familiar!" She giggles.. "Anyway, My name is Ruri." She says her split personality switching her back to serious mode.

Angel grinned and did a slight bow at the group of players. "The name's Angel." He said reverently. When the girl, Ruri, commented on Seld's familiar's cuteness, it got Angel thinking about his own familiar, Lucifer. The massive Nightmare was far from cute. But he and Angel saw eye to eye so he didn't care. The intimidation factor that came from him though was more valuable to Angel than cuteness. Although it did hurt his chances of meeting new people whenever he went out for a ride. But he shrugged and returned his attention to the players in front of him.

"So, what are you two up to?" he asked them.

"Well this is my first day in SAO so, I am traveling around...." She says as she looks around and smiles... They players had all been boys... "Hey, are the girls hiding or something?" She asks as she looks around at what seemed to her a lot of boy players... "Gosh," She thought...

Angel took notice of the lacking of female players and laughed a little. "Believe it not, there are few girl gamers these days. Mainly guys play games like this I'm afraid." He admitted, remembering the lacking of female beta testers. It was a shame but it was also a fact. "But you get used to it after a while." He said, trying to reassure Ruri.

She frowned..."Then i'm one of a kind?" Her frown turned into a grin again as she looked towards Angel and laughed.. Her giggle was some weird but sure giggle... "Hey I wanna play a game..." She says as she explains some rules "I ask you a question about myself, and if you get it right, you get to go next!" She giggled then started off the game "What is my favorite color?" She asked her eyes shimmering as the giggles how louder... and changing toward slowness again. "remember whoever gets it, gets to go next!" She giggled... "This will help us get to know one another!" She said-- again.

Jace decided to befriend her and he thought about what her favorite colet was. Hmm. Blue sword. Blue hair. Blue eyes. He said is it blue. Then he showed her his sword. Phantom is what it is called. It was made of silver with lightning in it. Also had phantom glass on it making a faint blue glow.

"Wolf? And great Idea!" She giggles... "Can Kanya battle?" She asks as Kanya looks at him... "I wanna battle! My first time!" She said excitedly.. "Yeah, can she?" Ruri asked her giggling coming on. She laughs... "Well is your favorite animal a wolf.. or maybe a boar?" She asks again... her giggling turning down... her hyperness and randomness just turned on... "Uhh... Flying unicorn wolves maybe? They are my favorite..."

"Okay, Jace I think the two others are off doing something else for the time being, so me any you, you ready?" She asks eyes narrowed and her skill on "Holy Sword"... She grinned... "ready..?" She was.. ready as she ever could be. She grinned and took her sword.. as she challenged him to a duel. Kanya growled as she took her stance. I took my sword into my own stance and grinned.

Jace ran at Ruri with his blade at his side. This was going to be fun! He came at Ruri with blinding speed. His kill instincts took over and attacking Ruri was the only thing left in the world. He had a mixed personality himself. Then he came at her jumping and slashing down at her. He slashed his sword at her nailing her in the side causing two damage. A critical. Then his sane self came back and he looked at the red shards coming out of her. Are you okay?

"The question is, are you going to be okay?" She says narrowing her eyes and running at Jace.. Kanya raising her claw at him.

Loot Dice = Kanya

Battle Dice= Ruri

[0-1] Miss -1 Hp

[2-4] Dodge for opponent

[5-7] Hit! -1 Hp to opponent

[8+] Crit! -2 Hp to opponent

Result:

Ruri- 1

Kanya- 16

Ruri misses and gets hit by the back of Jace's arm... as Kanya crits and does 2 damage to Jace.

"Heh, Good Job Kanya!" Ruri says weakly as she stands up.

Kanya - 7 Hp

Ruri- 9 Hp

Jace- 11 Hp