[OP-F1] Hello there!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure I will take steak. I will cut off a piece for Silvee and Kanya if she wants a piece. I was wrong about you to Dirgun And you to Ruri. I thought you guys were nothing but jerks. But now I know Dirgun just wants to protect his friends and Ruri just wants to have some time with her boyfriend. I am the jerk. Hey Dirgun and what I intended to do was not kill you at that hunting incident he said smiling.

She ate some of the salad the waiter had given to me, as then I sipped the sprite. "I just want to have an enjoyable time in SAO, nothing more, nothing less." She said in a giggling manner. "I'd rather not kill if not necessary." She said again sighing as she ate another leaf of the salad.

She opened her hub and added Jace to her friends list full of friends. She smiled at the names, she had remembered how she had met them all... She loved having so many friends that could look after her. She smiled at her new friend and the pop-up request that had showed up in front of him.

As the buzzer for a friend request went off he opened it up and pressed accept. As Jace and Dirguns steals arrived Jace kindly took it and grabbed his fork and cut it up. He bit into the tasty piece of meat. Swallowing he said thanks ou to Dirgun. Wow usually I am a solo player. I don't hang out with people much. But today I had fun. Silvee seemed to agree.

OOC how do you get pictures on your signature I've tried but it wouldn't paste.

• 1 year later...