[OP-F1] Hello there!

Sure I'm going to be Okay. He went back to his instinct mood and looked for a place to attack. How will he fight her and her pet. Well it's time to attack. He charged at what seemed to be a weak spot or a chink in the armor. His brilliant sword coming at her. Then He must have had some error in his attack because he missed. Then he rolled and attacked Kanya and hit for one damage.

Jace 11/13

Ruri 9/11

Kanya 6/7

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Belle walked around the edges if town when she seen two people dueling. It was Jace! And some other girl she did not know. But she did know that this girl was a good fighter by the looks of it. Then she looked closer. There was a familiar with the girl. Jace was going two on one. She grabbed a branch from a nearby tree and climbed to get a good idea. Looks like they had a tough fight already. She managed to get close enough to see the girls gamer tag. She was a player not a PK. Her name was Ruri. She started to cheer. But not for Jace. But for Ruri.

Kanya felt the pain. "No, get out of here I can't sacrifice my familiars life." I said as her Hp went down. She backed up, and ran a bit away from her, to not get attacked. "Good girl." Ruri said as she attacked, Kanya not really running away but running up a bit again to get the first hit (If it hits..)

She heard a girl cheering for her as the three HP off the dude-- went down.

Jace Hp: 9/13

Ruri Hp: 9/11

Kanya Hp: 6/7

"Kanya-- I told you not to..." She said narrowing her eyes down at the dog. "I knew you would need extra help-- besides the point you're a lower level then him-- and you can revive me anyways you can't be revived. I don't want my owner dying on me..." She sighs as she looks back towards the man.

dirgun walks up seeing this whole fight sequence going on between the two players noticing that the girl was ruri he thought why were they fighting here then he didn't care seeing the boy had taken on both ruri and kanya thinking "this is gonna end very quickly i might as well stay and watch."

Jace looked at Kanya and Ruri with a cold hard stare. They would not win it was two on one. But he still had a chance. Only if there was a familiar for him to. This was not a deathmatch though. He was lucky so he stared at Ruri to find a weakspot. Then at Kanya. Okay. Roll strike Ruri then spin slicing Kanya. He rolled and brought his sword up to slash Ruri and missed her. Then spinning he also missed Kanya. Darn he was missing

dirgun looked at the fight seeing the guy miss two times he thinks "this guy needs to give up now he can't take on two on one" then dirgun calls out to ruri "take this guy out already so we can go hang out already and dude next time don't take on two on one that are about your level." then dirgun starts walking toward the tree the girl was in leaning against it lighting a cigar.

Seeing a guy with the cigar she climbed higher. She did not want her white battle suit black or did she not want to smell the smoke. Well anyway she said to the man. Jace started off at her about when she was level two. So she has leveled up ever since. Come on your doing good Ruri. The fight isn't over. Belle brought her battle knife to her and looked. She may be only watching but if this was a deathmatch then she would have to interfere.

She finds the dude missing. "Good Try." She said as she looked toward him. "But good luck taking me on." She narrows her eyes and they both attack. Kanya starts to growl as she raises her paw.

~Dice Roll~

Result: 4 and 3

They both miss.

She narrows her eyes more in anger and Kanya growls.

(OOC: you cannot attack them both in one turn. You must wait until someone else posts/ if I do.

And you cannot interfere in battles/duels.)

Jace was being killed out here. Two on one. No way. Jeesh. But her he was. Fighting Ruri and her familiar. He expected there to be a team battle. Not a 1/2 battle. Well we'll hope for the best. He ran at Ruri using his sword he jumped up to slice her and he hit her for a damage if two. Ha! A critical. He watched as Ruri's life started to deplete.

Jace 9/15

Ruri 7/13

Kanya 6/9

"Dirgun, it's okay that I had lost." She said as she nods her head toward Kanya. "Thank you." She said as she shook hands with him, and as he moved on. Kanya barked once to show that she was happy for Ruri. "It was my first fight anyway, me and Kanya didn't expect to win." She said as she looked up at Dirgun again. She then pet Kanyas head in return to the barking, and good fight. She had also given her a small piece of steak.

dirgun looks at her saying"by the way i just got a familiar to his name is fang he is a special variant of dire wolf called a shadow wolf ill call him fang come out here." then a bone chill howl filled the square as a wolf covered in shadows ran out of the shadow of a building saying "you called me master you must have something to kill right." the air around the wolf seemed to get 20 degrees colder.

dirgun looks at fang saying "fang is she serious are you two related or did i just dream her saying that." dirgun looked at them in suprise when fang dosn't answer then he turns to his familiar saying "you not answering me says everything fang you have an opinion on everything so she is your sister huh what a suprise i don't know if this a good or bad thing but say hello to your sis."

Kanya sniffed her brother. "Gosh, where have you been all those years? Dude, I wish I could hear you talk once in a while-- what happened to mom?" She keeps asking numerous questions to her long-lost brother.

"Kanya please, stop with the millions of questions, you're gonna tire your brother out, with answering them all..." She says as Fang starts to talk...--

fang looked sad saying "i've be cursed all this time science i've become a special varient of dire wolf i could only show up one night every month only allowed to stay in the grassland and as for mom ..." the wolf then ran into the shadows again disappering dirgun saying "thats not good i can feel his presents but he's telling me that

he's not coming back. dirgun looks apollogetic about this knowing full well that he couldn't force the wolf to come back.