[OP-F1] Hello there!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dirgun started moving around really qwickly moving in unorthedox patterns to confuse jase then jumps out stabbing at jace aiming for his stomach saying "this thing increases my speed by alot and my accuracy so i can hit and dodge." dirgun jumps inside jaces gaurd stabbing him in the stomach jumping back out of reach doing two damage.

Jace 13/15

Dirgun 17/17

Jace grunted from the blow. Critical on the first hit. This guy had a lot of accuracy. Jace strid forward and watched Dirgun. Behind him was Ruri. She looked worried. Having a boyfriend like him means she doesn't give a dam what happens to me but is worrying about him. He grabbed his blade and went to strike. How did this guy dodge both of his attacks? He's good.

I had frightened thoughts about both of them, one my love, one my friend I felt like I wanted to get in the middle of the fight and just say 'settle down' but I was far too afraid to die if I was standing in the middle of the fight as more and more people started to surround them, handing in bets at a bet counter near the fight.

dirgun dodged the guys attack again saying "yeah man you need to start anticipating where im gonna dodge to or you'll never hit me." dirgun jumped into the air while he was talking slashing at the guys head that he just jumped over. the guy juped sideways but not fast enough dirgun got a small hit doing one damage.

Seeing he had 12 HP left and to the win 5 HP. He watched Dirgun closely. Now if I were Dirgun where would I dodge. Seeing a small slope he would probably dodge to the left. Jace strikes hoping for a hit and

Dice roll 7 hit -1

Hit him barely. He did not strike hard enough or a good accuracy to get a critical. One damage on the guy.

Jace 12/15

Dirgun 16/17

dirgun looked at the small hit that his opponent had givin him he says "wow nice speed but you need to hit harder then tat if you ever gonna beat me." dirgun side-steps so that jace was looking to his right hitting at his side while his enemy was faced away.the guy didn't know where dirgun had gone so he jumped forward but not fast enough dirgun got a small hit on his back.

Jace felt pain once more as the blade struck into his back. Red shards came out of his back indicating blood. Angry he watched Dirgun one more time and went to attack him. He charged at him bringing up his sword then bringing at Dirgun and struck him in the side. One more damage off him. Come on! No mercy Jace!

dirgun heard this scream saying "you sure you don't want mercy i mean you could get hurt." dirgun feels a bit of pain in his side seeing a small amount of blood dirgun flow from his side he was pissed now charged at jace. dirguns vision was red and he didn't hit him he was to angry and he needed to calm down.

Jace dodged Dirguns attack and looked to see him trying to calm down. This guy was tough. And he was the perfect to teach him or just someone to spar with. He gripped his blade and charged to strike. He slashed hard at the player and hit him hard. He sent the player to the ground but Dirgun seemed to be still full of power. He had finally hit him with a critical.

dirgun jumped up he was even more pissed he activates his hiding ability of his cloack getting up sneaking up behind jace he stabs at the small of his back.coming out of hiding he visciously stabs jace in the back dealing two damage saying "thats what you get for making me mad man i am deadly you know that right."

Yes I know this. He had only two more HP before he lost. 5 more HP and he won. Dirgun had won. But it still was not over yet. He gripped his blade and prepared to attack. He looked to Ruri then back to the opposing player. He charged and slashed at Dirgun but he dodged barely missing the tip of the blade. Silvee sat by Ruri and Kanya watching.

Dirgun came at Jace stabbing at his knee but missed. Jace then rolled away and got up to strike the opponent. Jace ran forward coming at the other player with power behind his blow. He struck downward at Dirgun and struck him slicing a small oars on his arm.

Jace 9/15

Dirgun 12/17

as the player stabs dirgun he screams slashing the guys throat trying to dicapitate the guy that had just stabbed his arm.dirgun was still suck to the ground so he couldn't reach the guy but he pulled the sword out of his arm jumping up and running to the side.

Dodging a slice to the throat Jace backed away. Four more damage to go. He walked in circles around Dirgun to make sure he did not try to attack again. He timed his move carefully wanting to get a critical and Dirgun dodged the blow again. Ahh. Please don't go back to your dodging streak.

dirgun activated hiding again running past the guy slicing at the back of the guys neck trying to dicapitait him again.he slashes deep into the back of the guys neck saying "its up your lucky i don't even have stormfury with me thats a sword by the way adding to my damage and durability." dirgun stands over the guy looking down on him knowing that he couldn't have won.

Falling to the ground breathing hard and coughing he told Dirgun Goodson. He was in half health. He went to sit on a rock and drank some water. Blood was all over him.

The shards were flying out of his wounds. Silvee came and layed at his feet. Well it's been a heck of a day hasn't it. Under the moon and torchlight his eyes looked gold. His hair glinted. So now what?

dirgun goes over to the wounded player saying "now you learn the lesson of messing with my girlfriend and all past mistakes are forgivin friend but remember this ever touch ruri and i'll do worse then duel you to half heath." dirgun sticks his hand out to shake the players hand.