[OP-F1] Hello there!

A strange man in weird clothes comes pounding down the track. He spots the shards flying from the heavily damaged duelist and sprints over. "Hey, are you alright?" he inquires in a worried tone, presenting a health potion. "I heard a duel was happening and y'know there should be a healer for the aftermath so you guys don't get picked off while weak." he explains.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dirgun looks at the new comer recognizing him almost immidiatly saying "uhh not you again remember i don't like you you brought a spider up behind me and my friend why are half the people here people who had almost killed him hunting so what you want spider boy."dirgun started smoking another cigar to calm down.

"Whatever your name is, no need to be that rude. If you saw a man literally half-dead by the side of the road would you not help?" he replies. He leans down and produces a health potion from one of his pockets and offers it to the loser of the duel. He props himself up on his staff, "What was this about, anyways?" he inquires.

dirgun laughs saying "he hurt me girlfriend see so i did this to him but were friends now i still don't like you spider boy he was the one who wanted to dual by the way didn't even use stromfury i used my starter sword now think this guys my friend so think about what would happen if you even look at ruri wrong." dirgun eyes were still shining maniacly as an ability from his cloak.

dirgun stared at the guy saying "names dirgun you should be careful im don't trust you if you had meet us in a different way out hunting i would like you but you are one of the few people don't like or trust at all so yeah no matter what you do dosn't matter you offended my friend grim and then me so yeah its gonna take me a while to even trust you much less like you so yeah." dirgun stairs the guy in the eye giving him a dirty look walking back to ruri.

"Gosh what was all of that?" She asked as she stared at the guy now disappearing from her vision. She sighed as she turned to Kanya panting at her leg. She gave her a treat... "But, good job with the fight, Dirgun." She said as she looked over at the hurt figure she bend down toward him, helping his wounds as they started to heal...

dirgun looked mad saying "that was the guy who ruined the night before grims wedding and accused me of not being helpful to all players he is one of the few players i truly don't like i've thought of hunting him more then once just can't believe that crap."

dirgun laughs looking at her innocents saying babe im talking about killing this guy for what he did not just hurting him i can't include you in that you know i care to much about you for that but thanks for volenteering for it your amazing ruri." dirgun kisses her knowing that she understood now.

dirgun looked at ruri knowing that she was mad he says "ruri come on help me get jace up and ill buy drinks for everyone how about that but one thing ruri i might become a PKer in these future days please don't hate me." dirgun picks jace up carrying him toward the inn.

She looked towards Dirgun saying, "I would never hate you!" As she picked Jace up by the other arm helping him to stand up...

She smiled as she looked around at all the restaurants and food places, her face brightening as she found a sign saying 'The Catsup Wagon' She giggled at the funny name as she looked around some more at all the food choices.

[OOC]

Jace took his last health crystal and said okay I guess we're all friends now. I think I'm better. He motioned to the other to to let him go. I think I'm fine now. Then horror came apon him. Where's Sil.. Seeing she seas tagging along behind relief flooded his face. Then he started to get a clear vision on what was going on. He seen a restaurant. You guys brought me all the way here knocked out?

OOC sorry I fell asleep.

OOC: It's okay I did too. c:

She spoke to him, "We were bringing you along, because if someone dueled you when you were knocked out they could've killed you." She said in a serious voice, Motioning to Dirgun to let him go as Ruri let go of his left arm.

Jace looked to Dirgun and saidYou are quite the fighter. I mean you could have killed me. You easily beat me with 4 life to spare. And that wasn't even your regular sword. That's the starters sword. It's pretty dark. he said. It was light from the lights in the restaurant. So what do we do now. It's kinda dark. No roaming around town or the plains for this now?