[SHOP-F4] "The Reapers Cloak" (Permently closed)

Grim accepts it and goes back to work, as he starts his process again, takes the material and sets it on the rack, and taps it with his cutting knife, the material changes into its second form. Grim takes the newly changed material and drives through it with his needle and thread two time, as the material glows red again, as it changes into another good item, Grim with a frustrated look on his face, as he had made another good item, "Blasted wishnater." Grim making up words now, as he puts this good Item on hold to as he lets his crafting meter refil. he goes to the front and talks to Ruri again.

Mats: 2

1=Epic fail 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

2-4=fails 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

5-7=bad Item 1 EXP (50% chance to salvage mat's in repeat quest)

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

11=Rare Item 5 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

12= Perfect Item 8 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

craft die: 9(Good item)

Craft of the day: 4

+2 EXP

Exp: 69/80

-1 mat

roll dice:9

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grim sees his meter filled back up as he walks to the stool once again, as he he starts his process again, takes the material and sets it on the rack, and taps it with his cutting knife, the material changes into its second form. Grim takes the newly changed material and drives through it with his needle and thread two time, as the material glows red, and turns into a bad item, Grim grunts as he now goes to revert the mat.

Mats: 1

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

craft die: 5(Bad Item)

Craft of the day: 1

+1 EXP

Exp: 70/80

-1 mat

roll dice:5

Grim takes the bad item and tries to convert it back to its original form, as he doe this, he takes his cutting knife tool kit and places a thread binding knife, and taps the top area of the bad item, it glows as the material revets to its original form, he gains the material back, and tries to craft again.

[Rolled 7-item reverted back to original form]

[Gained material/1]

[1-5] failed to revert

[6-12] successful revert

Grim walks to the stool once again, as he he starts his process, takes the material and sets it on the rack, and taps it with his cutting knife, the material changes into its second form. Grim takes the newly changed material and drives through it with his needle and thread two time, as the material blows up in his face, making a large boom "GAAAAHHH!!" Grim falls back and lays there.

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

craft die: 3(Fails)

Craft of the day: 2

+1 EXP

Exp: 71/80

-1 mat

roll dice:3

Zelrius returned again a few hours later. In his inventory, the Boy held two new Snake Skins. Freshly obtained in his adventues on Floor 7 (See Just For Kicks) He marched Right back up to the desk with a triumphant smirk and placed the Snake skin down. In this little scene he also snet Grim a request to receive gold. Zelrius was going to pay 1,000 for Grim's earlier efforts.

Grim sees Zelrius come in, and sees the two snake skins, Grim sighs as he hops this time, he will get something. he takes the two snake skin and goes to his stool, he starts his process, takes the material and sets it on the rack, and taps it with his cutting knife, the material changes into its second form. Grim takes the newly changed material and drives through it with his needle and thread two time, as the material glows bright red, and it shines through the curtaun of the back room, it had changed into a rare item, Grim takes a look at it (AKA, GM approval). He sits there and looks it over.

Mats: 2

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

craft die: 11(Rare Item)

Craft of the day: 3

+5 EXP

Exp: 76/80

-1 mat

roll dice:11

Item: Duster

Quality: Rare

Name: "The Azures Tenet"

Shop: "The Reapers Cloak"

Description: A duster, made from the skin of an Azure snake, the leathering that is has, mimics the color exaclty, this duster allows the wearer, if one has the luck, they can asorb much damage from any attack.

Enchanments: If the wearer rolls a 10, Then all the next Damage Dealt is absorbed Critical still do 1.

Photo: "The Azures Tenet"

Grim points to his sign, "Rares are 1000 Col, but since you are a friend and you are a well known person, I will cut it down to 650, sound good?" Grim says as he also points to the bottom, the serves of him, "And sincde you did as well ask for me to make it, I did use 4 mats, this will 1200 Col, but as I said you are a frined and a well known person, so I will knock it down to 600, this in total is 1250 Col." But I did as well obtain 2 good items, if I can keep them, I will lower it to 1000 Col in total." "Sound fair?"

He got really happy, and a smile peaked out. Of course he could keep the extra items and Mats, He had no more use for them.

"Deal!" He almost shouted quickly equipping his Azure Tenet and tapping the button to pay for it. -1000 col (--OOC Damn you shop keepers sucking up my money xD) The thing made his Mogul Tuxedo look so much better and old style, He liked it.

Grim gladly took the extra mat that Zelrius had, and the 1000 Col, "Well now, this <> should be good for a gift of my wifes calibur, thanks, and as always thank you for your buisness at "The Reapers Cloak", come again." Grim takes the items and adds it to his inventory.

[OOC- well thats buisness, if you see my first post there are the rule, and they are absolute, they will never change, and thanks for the mat amd col. as well as the two coats, now me a Yure have matching snake skin coats.]

[OOC- Added items, 1000 Col, and <>/Mat/ as well as two good items/yet to be made.]

Grim decied to use the <> he recieved from Zelrius, and walked to his stool, as he starts his process, takes the material and sets it on the rack, and taps it with his cutting knife, the material changes into its second form. Grim takes the newly changed material and drives through it with his needle and thread two time, as the material blows up in his face, "GAAAAHHH!" Grim looks at the mess he made, and falls to his knees, Dang it, tha... that was for Yure, I... dang it, gees, now what?"

[OOC-will edit]

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

craft die: 3(Fail)

Craft of the day:1

+1 EXP

Exp: 77/80

-1 mat

roll dice: 3

Haine sweat dropped as she walked in and filled out an order form at the front desk.

Item: Coat

Quality: Perfect

Name: "Coat Of Galaxia"

Shop: "The Reapers Cloak"

Description: A coat that is black in color from the outside. The rims of the coat are outlined in colors of the shining galaxy, and the inside of the coat has a galaxy-like effect to it.

Enchanments: - 2 to enemies battle dice

"Would this do Grim?" she cheerfully smiled. "I do not have any mats on me at the moment, but I will be willing to pay a suitable and reasonable price of col for that piece!" she nodded.