[OP-F2] Forever You and Me (Yureka, Grim) <<Wedding>>(Comp)

Floor two, when you enter the town of Urbus, you find yourself within a crater, inside a mountain, this floor is mountainous in terrain, and is inhabited by a large variety of plains and cliff-like geographical features. If you leave the town, you can see to the west is Savanna and field region characterized by dangerous buffalo-type monsters roaming about. Beyond the Savanna is wasteland which is regarded as dangerous. There is an exceptionally high towering mountain in the southern edge of the floor, which is a small clearing surrounded by cliffs, a spring, and a lone tree.

As Grim entered the second floor, he felt different, his heart has lighter, and his eyes, and they were much more vivid than ever before. But of course he would, this was the day he got married, the day that he would be with the woman he loved, Yureka, when Grim first met her, he thought she was different, and that always interested him. To discover something different and exotic, but now look at him, he definitely picked the perfect one for him. As Grim looked around to get a feel for his surroundings, he goes and sits down to take a look at the guest list, "Ok, now let’s see, there's Ichioro(Ichiro_Fumito), then Angel(Micahad1523), of course Ruri will be there with Dirgun, Seld(Seldentar), Miaki if he ever shows up, then there’s Cia, and Haine my guild leader, Kane not sure if he'll make it, it not then he's off, and finally there's Trinoko." "Well that bout covers it on the guest list, now to find out where my bride to be is at." As Grim looks around, he asked Yure to meet him here, but, he's only been here two times. Not really a popular location for him.

So Grim decided to stand in the plaza, by the fountain, and wait for his fiancé, as Grim waited, he was pondering on the idea, "If were married here, where does that leaves us when we get out of this wonderland of torment and death?" Grim continues to ponder on the subject, as Blood Wing says, "Master is this really that big of a deal?" "I’m still trying to process all the info" "Of course Blood Wing, this is a great day for me, I finally get to be with the one I've been looking for, for so long, my soul mate." "Wait why am I explaining myself, you'd never understand Blood Wing, you never understand anything I say." Blood Wing looks at Grim and whispers, "Not true I learned that friendships can take on may different forms." "You and I are such a pair."

Grim looked at Blood Wing and smiled, "Well that is true girl, you and I are the best of friends, and I wouldn't have it any other way either." Blood Wing laughed and then curled around Grims neck, his familiar doing what she does best, falling asleep around his neck, Grim then tapped her head, he had opened his HUD and materialized the berries that she loved so much, and gave her a handful, Blood Wing greddly ate the berries and procceded to sleep again, "Goodnight master." She said as she started purring around his neck, "Again she can purr?" Grim thought to himself, but dismissed the unusual behavior that Blood Wing does and proceeds to sit on the fountain, as players and various other NPC's walked around, Grim wondered if anyone knew where to meet him, Grim opens his message tab and sends a mass pm to everyone that was invited to the wedding, "Hey im in the plaza section of the town, the water fountain, im sitting at the water fountain, looking at the teleportation gate." Grim clicks [send] and waits for his friends and fiancé.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find Grim finally as I sit there in wait for any other repliers "So, I hope they all get here..." She says as she sits in wait... and in agony will Dirgun come, what about the bride, will the wedding become a fail if it were to proceed? she sighs as she looks out into the nothingness of mountains and death of heat. She rocks back and forth, shaking her feet. She felt pity for Grim, having to wait for his beloved bride...

dirgun teleported into the town seeing grim and his girlfriend sitting there he walks up kissing ruri on the cheek saying "sup grim today must be the best day of your life man you must be nervous by the way the sword im giving you is still in the shop so you might have to wait but im giving you a sword." dirgun sits with ruri wondering why she was rocking.

Grim saw that Ruri just sat down at the fountain with him, "Don't you worry Nee-chan, Dirgun will get here, he wouldn't miss this for the world, and as for the others, well if they show, they show, if not, then they don't get to have fun." "So anyway how you been with Dirgun, he staying out of trouble, I know his style of fun better than anyone." Grim asked as he looked down at Ruri, "Hey Kanya, how've been?" Grim asks as he sees the little pup, "And as for Yure, Ruri she'll come, I just know it." Grim says as he sees Dirgun walking up and kissed Ruri, "Well, Dirgun glad you could show up, so hows the best man doing, and by the way, nice to see that your treating Nee-chan with care, and no im not nervous, for im too happy to be nervous." Grim says as he cracks his neck to relieve the stress, then turns back to Dirgun, "I can wait on the sword, and Ruri, your outfit is ready, its a uncommon, so I hope you like it, just stop by and pick it up whenever." Grim says as he give Ruri a smile.

The teleport pad flashed and a player flew out of it at top speed as a loud noise, not unlike the noise a dog makes when stepped on, sounds across the plaza. "I'msosorryI'mlate!!!" Yure stumbles forward looking tired and out of breath, her hair is half braided and strands are tangled in every which direction. "Ruri!! I need female advice!" she grabs the other girls arm and starts to drag her away calling over her shoulder "we'll be back in a few minutes!"

Grim looks over at Dirgun, and smiles, "Well, if you treat her right, and keep her happy, then yes, it will work out, just remember what I said and my uncle said, hurt her, and we all hurt you back." Grim then leans forward, as he rubs his neck and crackes his knuckles, then returns to relaxed state of being, seeing how Yure, was here, it didn't matter if she was late or not.

Yure walks until they are out of earshot, "Ruri, I need advice, I don't know what to do with my hair, should I leave it down? put it up? do something fancy? keep it simple?" her eyes plead with the other girl, "i've never done anything like this or even been to a fancy party where i needed to dress formal I .. I don't know what I'm doing!" she pulled up a picture of the dress she had spent all week finding. "I got the dress at least finally but I'm worried It won't be perfect, I've pmed Grim's aunt but she hasn't responded yet, its today and I haven't slept since .. i don't know three days ago?"

((dress))

Grim smiled, at Dirgun, his eyes then went blank as he didn't know how to respond, as Grim looked for the words to finish his sentense, he looked at Yure, then he calmed down, "Well, now that you mention it, seeing how Yures acting as she pulled your girl away, she must be nervous to." Grim bite his thumb and then looks back at Dirgun with a help me look on his face.

dirgun starts laughing at grim softly saying "mighty grim reaper that is willing to fight anything and your nervous look dude you love her and she loves you think about it if you two truly love each other then there won't be a problem dude you two will buy a house and adopt a kid once the front liners break through the tenth floor." dirgun winks at grim with a you need to calm down rich boy face.

Grim face went into a calm state. Grim proped his hand into his face, and said, "Oh really, and you would know how, have you the same idea with Nee-chan, Dirgun-san, do you plan on going up to floor 10 and buying a house as well?" Grim says as he continues to watch Dirgun, and Yure at the same time.

dirguns face turns red saying "yeah thats the plan dude but please don't tell ruri i don't think we are that far in the relationship we've only been on two dates but grim she has the voice of an angel man and besides you have to start thinking about that stuff now remember once your married your inventory is shared so that connects you even more meaning if this dosn't work grim you two would still be connected so you need to commit now grim or you'll regret it dude." dirgun looks down as if speaking from experience.

Grim eyes went dimmer, as his mind went into his thoughts, he began to talk as if he was speaking from experince as well, "You know, I know all this, but, until then, me and Yure, are drifters, we go where the winds of fate take us, but when that days come, then we will get a home." Grim eyes and face show that he was serious about this. As Grim looked at Yure, he then smiled, "Well at least it will be interesting along the way bud."

dirgun looked up saying "yeah man i know remember im your best man for a reason so know this its gonna work out great so stop being nervous and think about the honeymoon." dirgun winks at grim as he says this saying "if you know what i mean wink wink nudge nudge you know what i mean man."

Grim face just went into his help me face again, "Th...the honey moon, ooohhh crap I've been so focused on the wedding I completely forgot about it Dirgun, thanks for reminding me." Grim jumped up and began to pace back and forth, say verious words in other languages, "nyte, aucun, nicht." then it hit him, "The fourth floor, these a lake in the middle of the forest, Fade told me that the lake is always frozen, it never changes, I could take Yure there, and use my idea that I suggested to you bout your date with Ruri." Grim smiled, "It was my idea anyway, you just took it and made it your own." Grim then looked at Yure his entire face went crimson.

dirgun burst out laughing really loud saying "you forgot your fricking honeymoon that is hilarious and you might want to find a place with four walls and a bed if you know what i mean wink wink." dirgun was still laughing that grim had forgotten his own honeymoon.