[OP-F2] Forever You and Me (Yureka, Grim) <<Wedding>>(Comp)

Fade looked at Yure, and smiled, "When the music starts to play, you may walk down there." Fade looked down and saw her husband, and then everyone already in position, as a red carpet was rolled out, and the music started to play, it was the song of a traditional marriage music. Fade looked at Yure, "Well Yure, thats your cue, make him proud." Fade then looked down at the group.

Grim wearing his custom tailored tuxedo, stands with the rest of his group, as they got to their spots, the music began to play, as a red carpet then rolled out, as Grims eyes followed the carpet, he saw it, a figure in the distance, and she looked gorgeous, as he saw her walking down the isle, his heart skipped a beat. Her wedding dress fluttering in the wind, and her hair dances with the petals of the flowers.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yure had to struggle to keep her breathing even, she counted the steps she took and focused on not tripping but her eyes slowly found their way up and she saw the group of people waiting for her at the end of the carpet, 'damn i'm gonna embarrass myself in front of everyone by tripping' however as soon as her eyes locked with those of her Fiance the entire world dropped off the edge and there was only him standing there at the end of this incredibly long red carpet. the world lifted up and it was like she was walking on clouds almost floating, each breath felt like a hot-air balloon in her chest.

finally she made it down the eternally long carpet to where he was, her head tilted back to look him in the face and her sapphire eyes sparkled over her freckle-faced smile.

Grim stood there, as his bride, came walking up, he watched her take ever step of the way. When Yure finally came at the end of the carpet, and her eyes met his, his heart suddenly felt heavy he, he smiled, "Glad to see you came, you look abosolutely specatular Yure." Grim said as he tunred his head toward the priest, "We gather here today, on this wonderous event, the marriage of these two souls." "As we stand here to witness the love that both share, I ask you all to pray that they have everlasting love and happiness." "Now Grim, do you have any vows you wish to say to Yureka?" Grim nodded, as he took a breathe of air, "Yure, from the first time I saw you, sitting at the fountain on floor one, you've always kept me guessing, you made me feel happy, and for the first time in my life, you showed me what true love is about." "As I stand here in front of all my friends, and family, I speak from my heart, I promise that I will always be here fo you, I will never leave you, and I will protect you, for you are my life, and I will always live for you, and only you, if we die, we die together, if we fall, we fall together, and when I lay at night, I will always know that you will be there with me, forever." "Now Yureka, do you have any vows you wish to say to Grim?" The priest says to Yure, as everone hears her vows.

Yure blinks back the tears starting to form in her eyes and smiles, "Grim, I don't know what you were thinking when you decided to party with that strange girl who sat in the middle of the street, and started talking about clouds, but i'm glad that you did, if not I wouldn't have gotten to know what a wonderful, caring, and gentle person you are." she grinned, "you are my superman, and you have the most beautiful soul in the world, I will always be by your side, I will never do anything that would hurt you, you are the world and I wouldn't lose you for anything," she took a deep breath, "If you lead I will follow, and heaven help whoever crosses us because I sure wont"

Yure's grin widens at the last bit.

Grim eyes filled up with tears when Yure said those words, he was so, happy, "Now if the fiance will bring out the ring." Grim pulled out a silver ring, in the shape of a rose, as he walked over to Yure, and slipped the ring on her finger, his tears rolled down his face, as the priest then said, "Now Grim, do you take Yureka to be your lawfully wedded wife, to hold and cherish, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?" "I do." Grim says, "Now do you Yureka, take Grim to be you lawfully wedded husband, to hold and cherish, in sickness and in health, till the day you part?" The priest says to Yure, as everyone watched her, and as Grims eyes were filled with tears.

Yure's eyes brimmed over as the ring is slid on her finger, and she swallows back the knot in her throat "I do," she smiles widely and the realization of just what she is doing hits her, this wonderful person in front of her is her's forever. 'now say the thing so we can kiss and get this party rolling' her mouth quirks at her own inner dialogue and she stares into Grims emerald eyes which are just as waterlogged as her own.

Grim tears, then rolled dwon his face, "Very well, if anyone here thinks these two should not be wedded, speak now or forever hold your piece." As Grim looked around and saw that everyones smiles, he knew the no one here would object to this, "By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you man and wife, you may now kiss the bride." As Grim walks over to Yure, he takes her hand and brings her close, as he then kisses her, with the kiss to seal his future together, with his new wife.

Yure throws her arms around grim's neck and kisses him back joyful tears rolling down her cheeks now un-inhibited 'I have a family now, for the first time in ever I have a family' the sounds of their friends cheering them and her feeling of joy making the moment probably the best one of her life. now the only thing to do was to push the Marry button on each other's characters and it would be completed and then it would be party time.

Grim takes Yure into his arms, as she kisses him, knowing that she is happy, beyond measure, Grim sees that there's a icon in front of him as he pulls away from Yures lips, not wanting to though, he did anyway, Grim looks at the icon and knows it's the marriage acceptance icon, so without hesitation, Grim clicks the button, and his status is changed to married, Grim, was finally happy, truely happy, for he now was going to spend the rest of his life with Yure.

Grim smiled, "Well, I do believe that it is time for this, let us go then." Grim took Yures hand, as he walked with her down the red carpet, the flower petals, fell and danced in the wind, as Grims hair did to, "Well, it's official guys, now, how bout we have something to eat, and we can continue this shindig, starting off, with gifts." Grim lead Yure to the large table and he sat down, as he looks up at Yure, he smiles, "Well, Yure my sweet, shall you take a seat with me?" As Grims eyes began to change into a darker green, but still on the verge of being emerald green.

Yure laughed and looked at the table "I would be delighted to love," she st down in the chair next to him and wrapped her arm in his, "ok everybody lets have it! i'm dying of curiosity over here." she smiled up at the group of friends 'never thought I'd have a wedding with people there because they wanted to be, and not because my boyfriend forced them too' her chest rose and fell in a contented sigh. 'no lets not think about any of that today, today is for us and being happy,' she reached up and kissed Grim on the cheek, "ready love?"

When Yure kissed Grims cheek, they flared red, as he smiled he looks at Dirgun, as well as Ruri, "So, bud, watcha got then?" Grim asked, but not before Galen yelled, "Dear nephew, on this day, I proudly say that im glad that we came, but as good times must end, so shall our time here, me and Fade have recieved a call from Azel, he needs us back at the HQ." "I say, you two have fun, goodbye dear nephew, and neice." As Galen and Fade walked away out of sight, Grim sighed as he looked back at Yure, and gave a little chuckle, then returned his attention to Dirgun, and Ruri.

Yure smiled and turned to the others "goodbye Fade, Galen," she waved as the couple left then looked at the remaining guests. she frowned not seeing Seld, 'he said he might be late, but its almost over I hope he's alright' then her face hid the worry and she smiled again looking to the others to see what they would bring.

She walked up to the two. "I have a question, Since me and Dirgun have kind of a whole 'wedding' thing going on soon enough too, I was going to ask if maybe Yure could be a bridesmaid, and if grim (Since he is a huge part of Dirgun's life) could be his groomsman?" She asked politely to the newly wedded couple.

Yure looked at grim and then back at Ruri her eyes getting big and her mouth widening in a grin, "of course I would love to be your bridesmaid Ruri!" she jumped forward and hugged the other girl, "congratulations!" she stepped back still smiling, "just let us know when you are having it and we will be there!"

Trinoko smiled as he approached the bride and groom. He had forgotten all about the gift giving tradition so he was a bit empty handed... But he was not poor, so he did his best. "Hey, uh... Congratulations, both of you. Now it's official!" He smiles to them, biting back the urge to mention he was the only non-couple there it seemed. He goes through his inventory and takes out his Ring of Reversal and his Amber Amulet. He may have crafted the wedding ring, but he didn't want to be rude or worse yet give them cold cash. "Here, for the both of you. Your inventories are linked, so if you have any use for these, you are welcome to them!" he looked down at his crafted goods and said "Or you can sell them for something that suits your better, your choice!"

((OOC: Ring of Reversal makes any combat or loot roll you roll be reversed once in a quest. Amber Amulet gives you evasion AKA -1 to enemy combat rolls :D ))

Yure looks at Trinoko and smiles, she didn't really know him but he must have been a friend of Grim's and that made her a friend of hers as well, "thank you, I'm sure we will find them very useful!" her eyes smiled and she accepted the gifts. she looked around the party was slowly dwindling but it was much more than she would have expected in reality.