[OP-F2] Forever You and Me (Yureka, Grim) <<Wedding>>(Comp)

Grim smiles as Yure is scared of him dropping her, "Trust me I wont." As Yure runs towards him, he grabs her, and lifts her up of the ground, and turns her in a circle, allowing her to see what it's like to fly, as he slowly brings Yure down, he kisses her when she reaches ground level. As grim pulls away, "See, told you I wouldn't drop you dear." Grim chuckles, he then says, "I believe that it's time to cut the cake everyone." "You ready Amie?" Grim looks at Yure, then begins to walk toward the stand. Where the cake was at, it was a large cake, that had pure white frosting, and was decorated with red, and blue. As Grim smiled at Yure, he took the cutting knife and help it in Yures hands as well as his own, "Ready?" He asks in a happy tone of voice.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trinoko blinked as Haine pushed Miaki towards himself. In the back of his mind he was somewhat panicked to be near another high leveled player who could obliterate him in likely one blow. On the outside though he was smiling a bit and saying with a small wave "Hey... I'm Trinoko." He chuckles softly, he was meeting more new people than usual today, so he was having trouble keeping up! He heard grim mention cake and he gasps and jumps from his seat. "Cake?" He stares over at Grim. He had not tasted such a wonder of tastes and texture since he had entered this world!

yure smiles and enjoys the feeling of her hand in his, "as i'll ever be," she helped him cut the first slice of cake out and put it on the plate next to it. "now the fun part," she grins mischievously "we get to feed each other," she cuts a bite sized bit off of the slice for each of them and picks one up handing the other to grim. "ready now? at the same time remember!" she reaches up and tries to anticipate weather or not he will let her have the cake in her mouth or wear it on her face, she positions her piece in front of his mouth and opens hers waiting.

Grim understandes quite well, he went to many weddings, and saw this very same thing, he gives Yure what she wants, and feed her the piece she was asking for. Grim then gave the piece and let her eat it, as he did for the piece she was giving him. As Grim ate his, he looked back at Yure, "Sorry babe, but it's traditional." Grim then shoves the remaining cake in Yure faces, as he laughs, he sees, Yure still has a handful of cake as well, "Ohhh...right...you have a handful as well... well hit me with your best shot." Grim stands there ready for Yure to hit him with the cake.

Yure looks at him with cake on her face and her grin is totally sadistic, "oh babe, you know where this cake belongs?" she moves so fast its hard to tell that she was about to move and then her hand is on top of his head and the cake is smeared up his face and across his nose over his forehead and into his hair, "no regrets," she giggles her sadism gone for the moment. she licks the remaining cake off of her fingers as she wipes the bits off of her face still laughing.

Grim laughed, "I did that for a reason, now I can do this." Grim walks over to Yure and pulled her in, and licked the remaining cake off her face, when he got done he chuckled. "See, now wasn't that a reward in waiting for?" Grim says as he was pulled out a clothe napkin to clean his face, "Oh, and yes, no regrets after all." He said as he cleaned what cake he saw in his dress shirt, and was going to start on his face next.

she grabs the napkin out of his hand "nope, turnabout is fair-play" she grins pulling his face down to her level and licks the frosting off of his right cheek "mm-mm cream cheese" she hummed and giggled, then looked around, "anybody else want some of this cake?" she asked turning and cutting some more slices putting them on plates on the table "come and get it its amazing really!"

Grim laughed as she said that, "Not the stuff in my face, thats ment for Yure only, hahaha," Grim laughed as he pulled Yure to the side, "Ok Yur... i mean Amie, now for your surprise." Grim gave her a little hint in their honeymoon, he pulled out a picure he took. it was a frozen lake, that had a cabin at the top of the hill, "So, you like the spot." Grim said as he held Amie close to him.

She got chills just looking at the picture, "good thing I've got a personal space heater coming with me or i'd freeze" she joked with him smiling, 'he just loves that floor doesn't he?' her hand reaches up and touches the side of his face "If you are happy then I'm happy," she laid her head down on his shoulder hugging him and smiling 'I don't think I have ever loved someone this much before.'

Angel watched from a distance as people went and got cake and had a good time. He looked down at Shaya and said very politely, "Excuse me for a moment." Then he unhooked his arm from her and moved to the opposite corner of the room, writing a PM to Grim as he did so. "Grim, we need to talk when you get the chance. - Angel" Then he sent it and took his place in the corner away from all the commotion of the crowd. While he waited, he took out his gift from his inventory. The package vibrated as he held it. "I hope this is a good gift." He says to himself, hoping that things would go well. He straightened his red tie and corrected his black shirt and suit coat from his dancing earlier.

Grim looked down and saw he has recieved a pm from Angel, "Looks like Angel needs me, I'll be right back ok love." Grim said as he kissed Amie and walked in Angels direcetion, as he arrives he sneaks up, and headlocks him, "So, hows my favorite demon programmed friend doing." Grim says as he releases Angel, "So you wanted to see me, let me guess, you want to know more about Alpha 315, right, or is this something alse entirely." As Grim noticed a gift. "Oh, I see now, so what you get me and Yure, you know you could have given it to use." "Why this cloak and dagger scenario, thats my gig." Grim laughs as he waits to hear what Angel has to say.

Angel smiled as he friend walked over the meet him. "You did say to bring a gift, so I got you something a little special." He opened the package and produced two identical looking necklaces, one with a large G on it and the other with a large Y. They look like they're made of golden lace and some other metallic symbol. "One gold ingot and one silver ingot each. But here's the kicker." He pressed the center of the G necklace and it started quietly beeping and glowing. The beeping was rapid, almost like a sonar. Angel smiled. "They detect where the other one is. So that when one of you need to find the other in a pinch, you just press the center and the necklaces find each other. Pretty nifty huh?" He asked as he handed the gift over to his friend.

Grim smiled, "Thanks Angel, really appreciate this." Grim said as he put his hand on Angels shoulder, "Listen, you need to know something, I never told you about how I was involve with Alpha 315. you see I had it, when I first played a Full DIve rpg. I was expose to it, im cured, but, it affected me in the real world, im the first case record." "You see, yours is avoidable, mine was, well, if I fought an enemy, and it gave me a ailment, such as poison, the Alpha 315 would cause me to kill the creature, then make me want to kill myself, and those around me." "Like I said, I'm cured, and it hasnt happened since then." Grim smiles as he looks at Angel.

Ethereal poked his head through the door. 'Oh man, I don't know anybody!' he thinks in fright. He quickly walks to the present table and deposits his gift. 'I hope they like that, level 10 Minotaur are quite tough..' he thinks. He starts walking back to exit hopefully before he is noticed.

- Amulet of Hoya

- Potion of Luck

Seldentar is pretty quiet through most of the party. Not knowing many people, he tends to stick to himself seeing the rest of his friends having fun. It was nice though, seeing everyone in a good mood for once in this place. As his HP finally finishes recovering, he slowly makes his way around the area, wishing he could be in as good spirits as everyone else was. There was so much work to be done, but he didn't want to bring down the mood of the party.

Yureka see's a person she doesn't know enter and then try to leave almost instantly "Wait! don't go we have cake?!" she smiled and held up a piece, 'the more the merrier!' the bride grabbed the skirt of her dress so she wouldn't trip and walked over handing the guy a plate of cake, "thanks for coming even if you didn't know us! I'm Yureka, whats your name?"

He looks startled, 'Oh no! I've been seen!' he thinks. When he turns and is given a piece of cake rather than a request to leave he beams.

"Pleased to meet you Yureka, I'm Ethereal but everybody calls me Ether." he gives a slight bow. "I just came to wish you and Grim a long and happy time together." he smiles as he takes a bite of cake. It was the first proper food he'd had in ages, "This is good!" he says after swallowing.

Grim looked around hearing his wife talking to someone, he looked and saw Ethereal, "Ah Eth, welcome bud, thanks Angel, really appreciate the gift." Grim waves to Angel, and walks over to the location were the action is going on. Grim arrives and see that Ethereal left a gift in the table, "Thanks buddy, and you shoud stay, were having alot of fun." Grim says as he wraps his arm around Yure, "Ain't we babe?" Grim asks, as he looks at Yure, and kisses her cheek.

Angel smiles as his friend left. He felt slightly better, but then again, he also felt slightly worse. This was a party and he didn't want to dampen Grim's spirits by reminding him of something from his past. Angel just hoped he could get out before the virus took affect on his real body. But he shook the thought away and returned to Shaya's side. "Sorry about that. Shall we meet the happy couple?" He asked, trying to recover from the thought but still maintaining a happy tone and expression.