[OP-F2] Forever You and Me (Yureka, Grim) <<Wedding>>(Comp)

Trinoko smiled and shrugged, muttering under his breath "I don't exactly dislike stalkers..." and the looked to Haine and said "That's right, the for hire part is kinda central!... Of course that doesn't mean I can't help for free whenever I want." He winks and decides to add "The guild is more or less just myself and three other friends. Me and the leader kinda rough draft the guild while fighting together." He chuckles softly to himself, hoping that the leader would pop up sometime soon. He knew he had his reasons, though, so had no reason to complain.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trinoko nodded in affirmation to Haine. He was starting to warm up to her so his answers were more and more natural to him "Right on the money. He was very helpful to me starting out, so I kinda stuck around." He chuckles happily while remembering back then. "We shared a few quests, so good times all around. Though he did seem a bit of a giant in that armor and with that sword compared to me."

He decides to say, granted if she was interested, "I have a shop as well... But so far my only business is the guild and one other who ended up not joining our group." He gestures to Grim with a smirk "Artisan, if you are curious." He chuckles "Noooot the most popular, but that just gives me a bigger slice of the market..." His lack of armor was a sure sign of the fact he was no smith, of course.

Trinoko smiled as he heard Haine was a performer, finding it interesting since he had not seen very many of them. "Ooh, very interesting. Instruments are one thing artisans like myself can create, so if you wish, that's an option." He chuckles and says "Sorry if it sounds like I am saying 'go to my shop', that's not what I mean. Just pointing it out." He nods softly and says "So... you fought a floor boss? I take it that it was a tough fight. I realize I am nowhere near ready, but hopefully one day." He smiles to himself, trying to visualize a future version of himself when he would be able to stand a chance.

"Oh you're good! I'll have to stop by some time to see all the cool things you made!" she chirped. But then she nodded. "Yeah! Floor bosses sure are stubborn.. they have really fast speed, so you're even lucky to land a strike on time.. and don't worry! With determination and perspiration you'll get anywhere. My friend told me that levels are merely numbers. What matters is how much you try," she'd calmly.

Trinoko smiled as he heard her talk about the bosses, nodding every now and then in reflex to show he was listening before he says "Nothing overly special in my mind, but still nice." He chuckles softly "Kinda gave the last of my things away to the bride and groom though." He bonks himself on the head "Forgot the gift part. Even when making the wedding ring I am not immune from that." He shakes his head, thinking himself a fool "I am out of stock at the moment... So no hurry on the visit, though I will craft anything for free if the supplies are given to me." He shrugs "Odd coincidence, nobody has paid me a cent because I have that policy." He laughed, fully aware of the counter productiveness of running a business where everything was free. At least it gave people a reason to go out and kill things.

"As for bosses" he pauses "Well, I have sprint, hopefully I can keep up with the speed." He laughs to himself, doubting it but not hurting to mention it.

Yure hears the music speed up and smiles, "now you get to see where I learned my dancing," she spun out and started into a quick dance to the new beat which was faster and kind of bouncy. "the only place I'm used to dancing is when Nathan used to take me to a club" she laughs as she enjoys the beat of the music moving in time with it. "of course he would always ditch me to hang out with his buddies right after we got there but ehh" her grin showed that she didn't even care anymore.

Angel, while riding Lucifer, sped towards the plaza with his gift in hand. "I'm so late! Ugh! Grim will never forgive me if I'm late for his own wedding!" He scolds himself as Lucifer's powerful hooves charge through the forest from Urbus towards the place of the wedding. "Master, please remain calm. You shall arrive in no time." Lucifer calmed him as he seemed to pick up more speed. Angel sighed, knowing that his Familiar was right. "Alright, lets go!" He urged his friend to go even faster.

When he finally arrived, he jumped down and hurried into the plaza, changing from his armor into a more formal outfit; a black suit with a black button up shirt and a red tie. His spiky white hair was free and combed back and a pair of dress shoes dawned his feet as he hurried into the main area where everyone seemed to be gathered. As he approached the entrance, he slowed his speed to a brisk walk and entered the party. He used his <> Skill to find Grim and Yureka in the crowd and then proceeded to make his way towards them, his gift buzzing as he got closer to them. When he finally arrived, he saw that they were dancing and patiently waited for them to notice him instead of just bursting in. He held the packaged gift behind his back so that they wouldn't see it immediately.

Seldentar had arrived late, changing into less fighting clothes and picked something slightly formal, his new outfits not finished yet. His eyes darted to his slowly recovering HP, frowning at the close call but then shakes his head. He was already late, no need to bring people down. His eyes scan the crowd, looking for people he recognized.

Grim delt that he needed to tell Angel, and seld of his location, so Grim quicklied pmed them, "Where at the High Lands Crossing, your missing all the dancing, best hurry, XD." Grim sent the message to Seld, and Angel, then went back to Yure, "Well, im not him, im me, and im never going to leave you dancing all alone Amie, you can count on that." As Grim started to change his dancing stance to a more bouncy one as well, his mind went into a more sereal part of his head.

"Do it, show your dance moves, do it, you know you want to, you know the ones your fathher taught when you were a tighk, do it." "Just siganl the band to play that song,, and bust a move already Tokaru." Grim unconsciencely siganled the band to play the song his, head, told him tp play, and the music changed into a disco style music. As Grim danced, he decided to get a little more comfortable, he was undoing his tie, then took off his tuxedo jacket, leaving only his dress shirt, as he undid the first four buttons, he then began to dance. HIs feet and body moving on its own, he was dancing in a disco/pop style dancing. And Grim was enjoying himself.

Miaki came rushing up not in his usual film noir/old western inspired attire but instead was wearing a blue tweed suit and red bow tie. He was very surprised to have received a wedding invite and wasn't sure about attending unless he knew someone but then found out that Haine was attending and decided that he had a valid excuse to attend. He searched around for the bubbly, bluenette and spotted her with little effort at the wedding.

Upon seeing his friend start to dance like a disco star, Angel couldn't help but begin to laugh. It had been a long time since he had seen something so happy and carefree that he wasn't really sure how to react to the act. He himself wasn't a solo dancer but he had learned at a young age how to dance many formal dances involving a partner. He could waltz, tango, conga line, anything that was required for the music, as long as he had a partner to do it with. Angel's eyes unconsciously began to scan the room, looking for any single women interested in dancing with a gentleman such as himself.

Miaki hugged Haine tightly in greeting. Miaki looked around at the all the stuff going on. "It would seem I have missed a lot since this wedding started. Is it over and this is the after party? Or have the couple not been wedded yet?" Miaki asked Haine trying to get caught up on things.

Grim was in his own world, as then he saw Angel, he looked at him and laughed, as he signal Blood Wing to relay a message telepathically to him. Blood Wing flew to Angel, "Hey Angel, im rellaying this meesage through Blood WIng, no one, but can hear it, how bout you go dance with Shaya, she's at the bar, have some fun dude, like me." As Blood Wing then retunred to her post on the marriage arc, and went back to sleep.