[OP-F2] Forever You and Me (Yureka, Grim) <<Wedding>>(Comp)

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Geez this is bigger than I expected.... I'm staying close to you since I don't think I no anybody here." Miaki turned a shade of pink. "Look at me, Miaki Murakami the <> and front liner scared of a large crowd of strangers. What kind of logic is that." He said while looking at all the people around him.

Yure laughed as the music changed and Grim started busting disco moves, she clutched her sides with her arms and rolled her eyes, "oh you think you can out do me?" she grabbed the corner of her dress with one hand to keep from tripping on it and started to street dance as best she could in a floor length dress laughing loudly the entire time.

Angel received the message from Grim familiar, telling him to dance with someone named <>. Angel smiled and turned to see if he could find her when she found him. She had extended her arm at him and was asking him if they knew each other. Angel shrugged, "I don't believe we've met before. Allow me to introduce myself; I'm Angel. And I believe you are Shaya. Grim suggested that we meet each other. So um," He reached his arm out to her. "Would you like to dance?" Angel was much larger than the girl so he figured something along the lines of a slow dance would be more suited. Although the current music wasn't going to allow that. So Angel waited for his partner's response, hoping he can improvise once they're out there.

Grim noticed this change in her style, so as best her could, he then started doing the very same thing, he first did a combo of turfing hand and wave moves, as he circled Yure, then started by the signalling of the band to krump it up. as the music changed to a more poppy, street music, Grim then began, to do a story telling move, and various other moves, as soon as he was about do a handstand back kick, he slipped, and landed on his neck, a loud crack was heard next. Grim layed there, moaning, "Ugh.....wha.....what happen?" Grim slowly got up, his neck was killing him, he quickly cracks it, and it feels better.

Yure looks at grim with an eyebrow raised, "love you ok? seriously?" she is trying hard not to laugh, "yeah I would try some of those moves but i'm kinda enjoying wearing this dress for some odd reason" she grins and spins in a circle, 'totally not because I couldn't do most of those nope' she lets go of the bottom of the dress and stands there with her arms up moving to the beat.

Grim still rubbing his neck, "Yeah babe, im...ngh"*Crack* "... Fine, tis aint nothing." Grim says as he then begins to start dacing again, then Grim got an idea, "Yo los chicos de la banda, juegan el tango."("Yo band guys, play the tango.") Then the music changed to the tango. As Grim then jumps back and grabbing a red rose, putting it in his mouth, he then slides to Yure, and takes her hand,

"Amie, ¿puedo tener este baile?"("Amie, may I have this dance?") Grim says in a sexy spanish voice as he grins at Angel, and siganls him to dance.

yure laughs deeply with her head back "why yes, yes you may señor" she says recognizing the Spanish at least of all the languages that he constantly spouts. she takes his hand and lets herself be pulled around by her husband. 'this is the most ridicules dance ever but I'm laughing to hard to stop!'

Angel smiles when asked about his dancing background. "Madam, I know all dance. I can slow dance, freestyle, hip-hop; anything really. But if you don't mind," he looked back at the newly weds as they started to tango around the room, "I'd like to take things slow." He smiles as he reaches for Shaya's hands and begins the dance. He didn't have a rose but he didn't need one. As they began to dance, he looked around, seeing some familiar faces here and there but also becoming aware of all the drinks present in the room. He didn't show it, but his body was on high alert to avoid any contact with alcohol, whether is was spilled on him or anything like that. He continued to smile at Shaya warmly, hoping to make a good impression as they shuffled around the floor.

Grim begins the Tango, he begain by taking Yure into his body, and preceeded to move in a circle, doing the various leg movements with Yure, Grim was going nice and slow. He knew Yure didn't have much experience, so he whispered, "Don't worry, just keep your eyes up here, I'm taking it slow with you, don't want to mess up now." Grim gave a little smile as he continued the dancing. As Grim looked to see that Angel was joining, "Well lets see what Angel can do now." Grim thought to himself.

Angel smiled as he continued the routine, showing great agility and grace as he did so even though someone of his size should have had great difficulty. "I met Grim before I met Yureka. It was at a guild sign-up actually." He spun Shaya and then brought her close again. "After we exchanged words and some good times, we went to a party together where I met Yureka." He was about to tell her about his problem with alcohol, the virus known as Alpha 315. But he decided to keep that between himself and whoever already knew. "We had a great time and hit it off really well. They're good people." He said as he spun her one more time before dipping her, making sure to support her but still remain balanced himself. "So how do you know them?" He asked as he pulled her back to her feet as if nothing happened.

yure laughed and whispered back "this is slow?" she tried her best to keep up and not trip over the dress at the same time. she smiled as she saw others dancing as well and that Seld had shown up at last 'oh good I was worried he was in trouble or something' she turned back to focus and almost stepped on his foot again "oops sorry.." she winced apologetically, "so how long is our party going to last? and are you telling me where we are going for our honey moon or is it secret?" she grinned jokingly.

I met Grim through a friend who recently passed away, he is looking forward to help me avenge him. But I shouldn't talk about that now. She was dipped she started to panic thinking her skirt wasn't long enough, she was back on her feet before she knew it though. I haven't met Yureka yet, I'm kind of nervous.

Angel's smiled wavered as he heard of the death of another player. But he tried to keep her spirit up by smiling a little brighter. "You shouldn't worry about that. Yureka's a great person. I'm sure you two could be good friends." An idea slipped into Angel's mind at that moment. "Would you like me to introduce the two of you? I have yet to talk to them today and I have a gift to deliver anyways." He raised his arm slightly and looped it over hers, gently caressing it against his own arm. "Shall we?" He asked.

Grim gave a little smile, "Very soon my love, and it's going to be amazing." Grim then spun Yure around as he did, he caught her in his other arm. Having his arm around the back of her neck he lets her down, as he gently takes his hand and moves down her face and lifts her back, he then decided to finish up, he spins Yure around, and lets her go in the opposite directions. Grim does a tap scenada with his feet, as he said, "Ven mi amor, voy a encontrarme con usted."("Come my darling, I will catch you.") As Grim then holds his arms out, waiting for his wife to come, so he may do the finale.

'oh my gods he doesn't expect me to.. in this.. oh gods he does!...' she gulped and grins 'well first time for everything' she runs forward and into his arms letting him catch her and closing her eyes. "don't you dare drop me!" her voice a squeak as she puts her arms out then towards him opening her eyes and looking trustingly down at him.