[OP-F2] Forever You and Me (Yureka, Grim) <<Wedding>>(Comp)

Alkaros having a blast, he's drentched both Ruri and Ragnar, "Shouldn't have started, now im ending it, the mighty "Endbringer" says, Bwahahaha!!!" Alkaros laughs as he take the remaining alcohol and drinks down, "WHOOOOOOUUUUUU!!!!" "Now thats good stuff." He tosses the bottle at the tree in the distance, it shatters, "HAHA, ten points." As he successfully hit the tree in one turn.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yure rolls her eyes and smiles "yeah I think the party is just going to get more unstable from here," she follows grim up to the podium "attention everyone!" her voice rings out over the crowd of people "wow the party just grew and grew the longer it went," she cheered, "but thats great it just means that more people enjoy having a good time here than sitting in our own little corner and feeling depressed about our lot." she smiles up at grim "we just wanted to say thank you all for coming and we hope you have a great rest of the night!" she smiles and her eyes turn to grim silently asking if he had anything to add.

As Grim stands up to the podium, "Yes thank you, we both really appreciate for everyone to show up, I mean wow, even my idiot rambunkchious cousin showed uped, and he never come to events like this." "I for one had a blast, and hope you all have a wonderfull day, we both thank you very much." Grim steps down from the podium and turns to his cousin who is too quite, he picks up a bottle of shampane, and tosses it at him. As Alkaros catches it, Grim says, "Go ahead, shatter it, for good luck dude, family tradition, and you lost the bet 5 years ago to, hehehe." Grim chuckles as he waits for his cousin to do his thing.

Alkaros sighs, as he smashes the bottle over his head, *smash*, "There happy, now you made me waste a good drink, and yes I know I lost, so I knew I'd have to smash it, but really over my head, but you made the bet and well I lost, so congrats cos." As Alkaros rubbed his neck and head, he looked down and saw a pm, "It's dad, I gotta run cos, cya later." As Alkaros turned and ran he waved to everyone and left the floor.

[Exits Thread]

Angel wasn't as startled as he should have been. The player's size wasn't a major shock to him. He laughed. "Yeah, that's Galen's kid and Grim's cousin. Let's just say, Galen's a big guy. But don't worry, I'll protect you." He said with a slight chuckle. He looked back at the party and sighed. It was getting kind of late and the party had died down. He looked down at Shaya. "You wanna get out of here? It's getting kind of late." He asked her.

Shaya looked back up at him already thinking he was tall, That sounds good, we should say bye first. I don't want to come off as impolite to Yureka. They walk over to the couple, Bye you guys, I hope you have a happy marriage and a wonderful honeymoon! She glares at Grim, You know our number one rule.

Grim nodded, as he looked at Angel, and salutes him, and looks at everone else at the party, "Well babe, I believe it's time to get going then, we really should head out, it's getting late." "Along with that, you abd I have a little date after all this." Grim says as he waves to everyone, "Goodbye everyone, I hope your days are filled with happiness." Grim tugs Yure along, "Come on babe, we have a date with destiny."

As Grim leads Yure to a carriage, he grabs the reigns and whips the horses to take him and his wife to the town, as there he pick Yure up holding her as any prince would do for his princess. He carries her to the gate, and yells, "Teleport floor four." As he and Yure both vanish in a flash of blue and whiye pixels the two lovers continue the story inward.

[OOC-This is the end guys, I'll end it, if no one else has anything to post. If so then do it soon, cuz this is getting lengthy."]

• 1 year later...