[OP-F2] Forever You and Me (Yureka, Grim) <<Wedding>>(Comp)

Ragnar saw a party going on and he knew this was a wedding so he decide to join and congratulate the lucky bride and groom he walks in quietly looking if he could see who the bride and groom were then he saw grim in his wedding suit he walked up and says "is this your wedding grim or do are you the best man."

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Nope Ragnar, im not, that would have been your brother." Grim says as he pulls Yure away for a few minutes, "Sorry you three, be right back." "So what brings you here, I mean, I'm glas you came and all, but you don't seem like the kind to show up unnanounced, ususally a heads up would br hreat, nut as I said, glad showed up then." Grim poinys at Yure, "Ragnar, meet Yureka, or Yure as I call her, Yure babe, this is DIrguns twin bro, Ragnar." Grim says as he inroduces them to aech other.

Yure smiles and extends a hand, "Hi Ragnar, its nice to meet you" she reaches out to a table nearby and grabs a small bite sized pastry and pops it into her mouth 'gods these are amazing,' her hand reaches up and wipes the extra cream off of her lips from the treat, "you have so many friends love," she looked up at grim "you're more likable than you think" her laugh chimes out harmoniously with the music.

Grim smiled, "Well im a great guy to get along with, my name may be scary, but im not." Grim says as he bumps Yures hip, with his own, "So Ragnar, you see anything here you like?" "Drinks are over there at the bar, and its light so, yeah just becareful, I knew your brothers style of drinking, so I have a vague sense of yours, but not quite there yet." As Grim points in the direction of the bar. Then turns around, and looks at the sky, 'Hey babe, it's getting late, I thinks it's time wrap this up?" Grim asks Yure, then looks at the cigar that Ragnar pulled out, and nodded, as Grim looked up, and saw the day was soon ending.

Alkaros had entered the secind floor, he knew about the wedding from his father, Alkaros was a little frusterated that he didn't get invited. His own cousin ditched him, how rude, as he walked up the hill he saw the crowd, and sent Grim a PM, "Yo, take a look up man, lets see if your reconize me." He click send and waited as his message was being recieved.

Grim immedietly saw the Pm he recieved, "Uh... a pm, hm... lets see here, look up, look up?" Grim looks up and sees the figure in the distance, his grip on Yures hand left, as he started to walk toward the figure, as Grim then begins to run as the figure then moves forward. Grim finally reached the figure, and hugged him, as the figure did to, then they both walked back to the party, "Guys, I like you to meet Alkaros, he's my cousin, Galens son." As the figure now name, stood 6'8'', and was twice the size of Grim, as he moved the mid lenght jet black hair with white highlight out his eyes.

Alkaros says in a clam and relaxed voice, "Yo sup everyone, just wanted to come see how my cousin was doing, and well im impressed, who would have thougt it, you getting married, wow you have grown up, Tokaru, hahaha." Alkaros says as he head locks Grim, and begins to nuggy him, "So you gonna introduce me to your wife dude, or are you gonna stand there like a idiot?" He says playfully still with Grim in his arm.

Alkaros looked over, "Ello liitle one, im Alkaros, but you can call me whatever you want, it's a pleasure to meet ya." He says letting go of Grim, and shaking Ruris hand.

Grim stopping his cousins hand, "Now hold on dude, let me say one thing first." Grims hands and feet begin to glow, as he activates his <> skill, Alkaros then was in his face, "Thats payback for headlocking me." As he then gives a hand of helping to his cousin. "Glad to see you showed up Raphael, was hoping to run into you later." Grim says as he helps Alkaros up.

yure looked up, and up some more, finally finding the face of the newcomer, "well hello up there," she said from her vantage point at the height of 5' 3", "you are definitely Galen's son," she grins and steps back a few feet so that she didn't have to crane her neck to look at him, "and I thought you were tall love" she looks over at Grim and raises an eyebrow starting to laugh, "I guess the gene runs in the family."

Alkaros looks down, "Pleasure to meet both of you, so you know my father then, well i do get his height but my mom is who I inheret my genes from, got most of them from her, and Grim, that was a sucker move there, you know that I could beat you silly right, but were both equally matched in our martial arts, so, good one." Alkaros smiles, as he looks around, "Hey Grim, uhh... quick question and all, not hard to answer, uh.. do you have any rum by chance, want to get wasted tonight." As Alkaros looks at Grim tapping his foot. Then saw the beer flying, "Hey don't waste it, not without me first Bwahahaha!!!" As Alkaros charges and starts drentching people around him.

Grim sighed, and shrugged his shoulders, "Well at least we had fun while it lasted, now that he sees alcohol, he's gone now, loves it even though he's not old enough to drink it, oh well." "So shall we begin the final speach babe?" Grim says as he takes Yures hand once more. "Lets tell them thanks for comin, and hope they have a wonderful night, sound good?" Grim asks as he begins to pull Yure to the stands.