[OP-F2] Forever You and Me (Yureka, Grim) <<Wedding>>(Comp)

Grim stopped, he slowly looked at Dirgun, and grinned, but it was more of a happy evil grin, as he turned toward Dirgun he walked up and put his hand on his shoulder, "Oh ok, now I get your drift, but wait, what if she's not ready odr that, I mean, I..." Grim studdered, as he was watching Yure, freaking out, pointing at her hair, and other things, then back to Dirgun, "You think she'd let me, I mean, would I have a chance?" Grim asked as he kept his back turned away from Yure, and Ruri.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dirgun grabbed grim by the ear pulling his head to the side looking away from yureka saying "for one let her decide don't force it that would be very bad and if you look at my girlfriend while your saying that one more time im gonna kill you." digun looked pissed because he had just looked in ruris direction.

Grim looked at Dirgun, then grabbed his collar, "It wasn't Ruri I was looking at you idiot, it was Yure, she messing with her hair, this is whats she nervous about, she can't figure out what to do about her hair." He tells Dirgun in a angry whisper, as he shakes him back and forth, "Ruris my Nee-chan and you girlfriend, you have thoughts about her, and i'll have mine about Yure, got it?" As he lets Dirguns collar go he shoves Dirgun a few feet back.

dirgun walks up calmly saying "i'll let that go just because its your wedding day and your nervous and im sorry i just get really jealous when it comes to ruri i almost killed that dude jace for hurting her in a dual so don't push me again." dirgun pulls out a cigar lighting it up and hand one to grim knowing that it would calm him down.

As Grim calms down, "Dirgun, you know me better than anyone, you know im happy with Yure, why would I want to mess a good friendship up, and loss not only you, but Ruri as well, she's my Nee-chan, and her frined as well, plus Yure would be pissed, not to mention Galen, and Fade as well." Grim says as he looks and see's Galen walking with Fade, "Oh god Dirgun, run, run for your life now," Grim points Dirgun in the direction of his uncle and aunt. Galen seeing Grim and Dirgun, he talks to Fade, for both Grim and Dirgun are too far away ot hear him. As Galen sets Fade doen, he then starts to walk toward his nephew and DIrgun, then quickens his pace, and is in a full speed run, as Grim has already started climbing the buildings to get away from his crazy uncle. "Sorry Dirgun." Grim says as he is already at the top of the tavern.

dirgun sees galen coming he runs down an ally activating his cloaks hide skill and stars climbing up onto one of the shops hoping that the fricking monster they called galen didn't find him he knew he would get an earful if he was caught then he thinks why are all of grims family crazy accept ruri but she wasn't really family but she was considerd family.

"AHHH!!!!" "put me down you blundering mountain, Galen let me go now!!" "Not as chance dear nephew, for today, you leave the world of children and enter the world of men, noe where is your friend at?" Galen asked, "Like i'd say." "Ah very well, then I guess i'll cjeck down this alleyway to see if he's hiding in there." Galen walks over to the area the DIrgun was hiding, "Hmmm... not here, oh well, guess I'll check ove.... you can come out now lad, I can hear you breathing." Galen said as he was towering over DIrgun and staring at him, "Now, you can come quitely, or I can bring you out myself Dirgun what will it be then?" Galen asks Dirgun.

dirgun walks out with a complete look of suprise saying "you heard my breath come on dude thats insane really grim yiur such a snitch dude don't rat on me like that dude hey galen whats up please don't rip me in half i need my body to be alive for ruri." dirgun just waits for the lecture about something.

"Bwahaha, no young one, my nephew never said a word, in fact he was trying to hide your presence from me, but as you can see, I see all." "And as for that matter, I would never kill unless I had to." Galen said as he patted Dirgun on the back, "Now is a day of celebration, for my favorite nephew is getting married, and to such a beautiful woman as well." Fade walks up, "Yes for we shall drink in his honor darling, now as for you Dirgun, no one can escape my husbands eyes, for he can see far distances." Fade says as she jumps onto Galens shoulder, and sits there. "See, my uncle is alot of fun Dirgun." Grim laughs as he sits on the fountain with a freaked out look on his face.

dirgun stoos strait saying "funs not the word id use crazy yes skilled yes scary yep but funs not the first word id think of you know just saying both your aunt and uncle scare the crap out of me and now i need a drink before i go crazy from fear." dirgun sits drinking from a flask on his inside poket.

Grim sits at the fountain, his foot still tapping, and his temper flaring up, as he saw a small spider walking across the plaza floor, Grim immdietly gets up, activates his <> skill and stomps on the spider, killing it as shattering it into thousands of pixels. Grim then walks over to the fountain, and sits down.

dirgun walks over to grim saying "just forget the spider incident dude we can deal with that later and don't tell yure so she dosn't go psycho at your wedding bro actually we can tell if you want but for now forget it be happy your marrying yure alright." dirgun looks at his friend saying "i'll hunt him down if itss bothering you so much."

Grim shook his head, "No, your right, I should be happy, and yes Yure makes me forget alot of things, and now I don;t remember what im mad about now." Grim says as he lays back onto the fountain and closes his eyes, Grim falls asleep, with a smile on his face, awaiting till the hour he must awaken to speak again.

[OOC-haha I feel asleep on you DIrgun]

Trinoko hummed softly to himself as he entered the same area as everyone else, still lost in thought. As a sign of good will he had unequipped his weapons and closed all his menus, both being things he usually did not do. He also put his PM box on silent so not to be the guy who has his phone go off during a ceremony. The first thing he noticed was that he did not recognize any of the guests. His first instinct was to just sit back in a corner, but this was a wedding! He had to at least try to get along with them, even if trust was not his forte.

He approached the group and asked "Hey. How's it going everyone?" He made a smile, adding afterward "Sorry I am late. Had to finish up a few things." He doesn't go into much more detail, not wanting to embarrass anyone or give away information about his setup without being asked to.

"Hi there, I'm doing pretty good right now, just a bit nervous..." Ruri said with a curious note. She looked at him inspecting him. She turned her PM messaging off and kept her cloak on yet she put her weapons away, she then closed the menus and scooted closer to her boyfriend... She then introduced herself, "My name is Ruri..." She spoke at last.

Trinoko looked towards the source voice directed towards him, keeping the smile stuck on his face. He hid it, but he hated being around people he did not know. He kept all paranoia and fear as far in the back of his mind as he could though, finally opening his mouth again to say "Nice to meet you, you can call me Trinoko." He examined her as well as he spoke. As usual, he felt self conscious about the fact he still had no armor, just his starter clothes. Right now he didn't even have his spear or a coat to hide his noob appearance. "I'm not that different, honestly... I don't normally go in rooms with more than two other people." He shrugs weakly and looks around. The only piece of equipment on him being the golden earrings he had crafted which could be seen whenever he moved his head and his somewhat long dark brown hair moved out of the way.

dirgun reaches out his hand around a menu shaking the guys hand saying "names dirgun sorry i can't look but im sorta multi-tasking and need to finish a little bit of business before it starts." looking at the menus trying to contact his info broker shadow to find out the info he needed.

He nodded in reflex while shaking Dirgun's hand, not minding the informality of the greeting or that he was busy. Not like the ceremony was in progress or something like that. "No worries. I am not gonna disappear." A part of him wished he had invested in the hide skill so he could, but he simply took a breath to calm himself. Seeing how nothing else seemed to be going on he plopped down for a seat as well, mindful not to get too close. Dirgun and Ruri's closeness not escaping his perception. "Nothing wrong with him micro-managing in a mmo in my mind." He looked towards the fountain with a smile, watching the simulated water go about it's work with interest. "It's better than doing nothing when you could be doing something?" He tries to say something smart but the hesitation in his voice was clear.