[PP-F1] A Nice Picnic (Shaya)

Angel's eyes widened a little. "20 huh? That's pretty nice." He stood up and stretched a little. "Who would've thought that I'd be dating an older woman. Not to mention one as wonderful as you." He said with a little grin. He leaned back on the mountain itself, looking out over the horizon. "If I told anyone about this, they probably wouldn't believe me. It's just to good to be true. And yet," he looked down at her. "I can see for myself that this isn't an illusion. It's as real as real can get." Then he looked back at the city of Urbus far below them.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shaya's ears twitched as he said "older". Thankfully he realived himself of an argument as he continued to talk. She scooted closer to him and laid her head on his shoulder and spoke, You know, I kind of expected you to be the older one. She hugged him almost ready to continue. But it's good to have new experiences. She looked at him and laughed, You remind me of my cousin, talking like that.

Angel's face got red when she said, "new experiences." What was she getting at? But he quickly removed the thought from his mind, scared that Shaya might have read it somehow. He changed his train of thought, "Is it a good thing or a bad thing that I remind you of your cousin?" Putting on a smile, he kissed her on the cheek and then turned to face the mountain, getting ready to start climbing again. "You ready?" He said

Shaya decided to get a head start up the mountain after Angel kissed her, Well he was one of my favorite people in the real world. He actually got me started on gaming. So I would consider it a good thing. She smiled down on him now just noticing she was above him. We're almost there! She looked up to see the peak, which was only a few yards away, About 15 yards to go!

He grinned mischievously and started climbing himself, picking up speed and closing the distance between them. He reached for a handhold and grabbed it. But as he did, the rocks supporting his feet gave out and collapsed. He felt his weight being supported by only his arms and he strained to stay up. He was already tired, he didn't need holding on for his life on top of that. He quickly pulled himself up to the nearest foothold and stayed there, breathing deeply and trying to calm down. He blinked a few times before starting back up the mountain after Shaya, who by that point had already reached the top. "To close, that was to close." He told himself quietly.

Shaya stood at the top looking at the world below. She was so distracted that she didn't notice Angel almost fell off. She looked around for a while, then she started to shiver. Not because it was cold up there but her fears were starting to get to her. She closed here eyes and kept her arms close to her body. Angel... Please hurry. I-It's really high... She said with a worried tone.

Angel was straining to keep himself attached to the mountain when he heard Shaya ask him to hurry. He looked up and saw that she was starting to get scared, her eyes closed and her voice shaky. "Don't worry Shaya, I'm coming." he said as he quickened his pace, making quick decisions and tight grips as he scaled the mountain side. Then he made it to the top. After pulling himself up, he hurried to Shaya's side. "It's alright, I've got you." He whispered as he placed his hands on her hips, holding her close to him. He smiled, looking at the magnificent view before them. He laughed a little to himself and then said, "You know, it's really a nice view. You wanna open your eyes now?" When she finally opened them, he smiled and said, "Now it's perfect."

She felt him hold her hips, she felt a little braver from this and opened her eyes slowly. She looked at the city below them not able to see the people. She smiled and spoke, It's much better now. But the view isn't the only thing astonishing. From this point on she knew he would go to the heavens to her, she felt that she could do the same for him. The only problem was that she didn't know how to show it. Angel... Is there anything I can do for you? Anything you can think of I'll do it. She looked to him with an expression she hasn't seemed to use before. It looked like a mixture of concern and hope. She felt she could do anything for him as she stared at him with her ocean blue eyes.

Angel's knees got a little weak, his entire body shaking. He hadn't prepared for this moment yet but the opportunity was right in front of him and he knew that he had to take it. He sighed and brought her close to his body, wrapping his arms around her waist and chest. He kissed her neck softly saying, "Shaya, I'm not sure how to ask you this, but I feel like it's the only way we can truly show our love for one another." He slowly turned her around to face him. "This isn't the place I would have picked to do this, but it'll have to do." Then, he slowly got down on one knee. He gently took both of her hands in his own and looked up at her, watching her eyes sparkle as tears of joy formed. Then he took a deep breath and heard the words exit his lips, his heart, and his mind. "Sunsetta Lunas, will you marry me?"

As Angel got down on one knee she knew the only thing that was happening. Tears of joy started to roll down her cheeks as he began to speak. When he finished she felt her heart racing, and skipping beats at the same time, she started to snifel as she gave her answer, Y-Yes! There's nothing I would want more than that... She broke free of his hands and held him closely, hands on both of his cheeks, and kissed him. This kiss was the one she would remember for her whole life, the view was beautiful and no one was there to ruin the moment. The kiss was very long, and especially passionate. As she slowly pulled away she spoke, I love you... You are worth more than the world to me and this proves the same for you... She didn't have the words to speak how she felt and said whatever came to her head and sounded appropriate for the moment.

As the two players kissed, a thousand thoughts ran through Angel's mind. Some of them about the wedding that would be coming up. Some of it was how his life would be different with Shaya around. But the one thought that stuck in his mind was, "I'm getting out of here alive." The idea was stuck in his brain like a spike that couldn't be dislodged. He and Shaya both would make it out of this death game alive and meet again in the real world. He would find her no matter what.

When she pulled away, Angel's mind went numb. He heard her words and felt the raw emotion in them. She wanted to say more but the words didn't seem to exist. When she stopped, it was his turn. He smiled, bringing his hand to her cheek and wiping some of the tears away. "I love you above all else. I will clear the game myself if I have to, just to find you again. I will protect you with my life. You are my queen, and I am your knight in shining armor. No matter what, when, where, or why, I will be there whenever you need me. I love you Sunsetta, and nothing in this world or the real one will ever change that." Then he kissed her again, wrapping her up in his arms. He had never been more happy in his life than right now, and nothing was going to change it.

She felt his hand wipe away the tears, it didn't do much as they just kept coming while he spoke. She wiped tears away from her eyes trying to make them stop but she was just too happy. As the kiss ended she stared into his eyes watching them begin to build up with tears,If I may ask, how were you planning on asking me? You said this wasn't the place you wanted to. She tried to picture where they would have been, "His shop? No Lucifer probably would've questioned him. Thinking about it, was Lucifer okay with it?" She spoke about the topic, Angel, Lucifer's okay with it right? He seemed to be a little suprised when we were in bed.

Angel managed a smile. "Don't you worry about Lucifer. He'll be fine. He just might be a little grumpy for a few weeks until he gets used to it. As for my proposal plans," He smiled even bigger. "I was gonna wait until nightfall, when Urbus's nightlife wakes up. I'd take you to the square where we danced. And then, after a few well placed words and a few romantic gestures, I'd ask you. But that plan can wait." He smiled as he sat he looked back over Urbus. "Tonight, we celebrate. You got any ideas?" Angel had a few ideas himself, but he was curious about what Shaya came up with.

She thought about what she could do later that night. I'd like to dance again. Dancing seems to be growing on me. She sat down and turned on her side laying on his lap, Did you have anything in mind? She began to stare off into space thinking of the wedding, then it hit her "Are we going on a honeymoon?" She began to blush, U-um, Angel... Were you planning on going on a honeymoon? She sat up when she thought of it because, well you know.

Angel heard her question and instantly smiled. "Why wouldn't we?" He asked, winking as he did so. Now that she mentioned it, he got to thinking about what happened after they got married. As a series of thoughts started to enter his mind, his nose suddenly started bleeding. He didn't even realize it as a smile started to creep across his lips. He laughed to himself every now and then, his mind gone somewhere else.

Shaya watched him as he thought expecting him to answer her other question, but instead his nose starts bleeding! Oh my god are you okay!?! She looks at him with a concerned look on her face, yet she started laughing because she knew the cause, his imagination. She saw him smile and she laughed a little harder, after a few minutes of her laughing she callmed down as the digital blood dissolved off of Angel's face, Did I ever tell you I have a rather... sexual sense of humor? Tell me anything to do with it and I'll die laughing!

Angel snapped back to reality upon hearing her laugh. He looked over at her and then down at himself. Once he saw that his nose was bleeding, his face went red. He was a little embarrassed that he had allowed that to happen in front of her. But she didn't seem to mind as she informed him about her sense of humor. "Oh really?" He asked, a grin slowly appearing on his lips. Then he sat up and tried to think of a good joke. Unfortunately, he wasn't very good at dirty jokes. "That's a shame. I never learned those types of jokes growing up. I was raised a gentleman and therefore didn't see the humor in those jokes. Why don't you tell me one?" He asked, a little embarrassed about his lack of knowledge on the subject.

Shaya's eyes brightened as she thought of a joke, she started to laugh really hard before she spoke, Three men went Las Vegas and after a losing their money at the blackjack tables, the best friends decided to stay off the strip in a not so lavish hotel and the guy that owned it had 18 daughters so the first man went up to they’re father and said "can I sleep with your 18 daughters?" the father said "no but you can sleep with the pigs." the second man went to the father and said "can I sleep with your 18 daughters?" the father said " no but you can sleep with the cows." the third man said "can I sleep with your 18 daughters?" the father said "yes." so in the morning the three men and the father had a conversation over breakfast the first man said "I slept like a pig" the second man said "I slept like a cow" the third man said "I felt like a golfer" the father asked why? he said "cause I got my balls in 18 holes" She started to laugh uncontrollably holding her stomach and kicking her legs.

Angel looked over at her curiously. It was one if the first dirty jokes he had ever heard. He wasn't sure where the comedy was but he laughed anyways. Just seeing her happy was enough for him to smile. After a minute or two he laid back and looked at the sky. He knew that it was all digital and that none of it was real, and yet it seemed like he was back in the real world. He felt the cool breeze and the hot sun and for a second, he heard the sounds of his neighborhood ring in his ears. He smiled, small tears forming in the corners of his eyes. As impossible as it seemed, he even forgot that Shaya was right next to him. His mind and body were back home.

She calmed down after a few minutes and looked over at Angel. He seemed to be at peace looking up at the sky and daydreaming. Shaya wasn't sure whether to leave him that way or not, so she took that risk. She scooted over next to him laying next to him with an arm over his chest. One more question, how long were you planning to ask? She hoped she didn't interrupt something important to him in while he was daydreaming.