[PP-F4] Ice and Echos (Ruri)

Keith smiled thankfully with a sniff. "Thanks, sis. I would hug you, but I don't want you to catch a cold too. That definitely wouldn't help out right now!" He made a small chuckle before coughing. "...This is gonna be my whole day, isn't it?" He groaned to himself. "Well, if you wanna keep going, I'll be with you."

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ruri

"If you're sure you want to keep going." She said as her ears then turned a color of salmon. She sighed as she walked a bit farther as her ears started getting even pinker. She sighed as she stepped a few steps forward and she fell.. she tried to get up again as the harsh storms went against her... she just had wanted to go to a magical place. Was that too much to ask?

Keith squinted to see the figure of his sister fall in the snow. "...Ruri..?" He called out, before trudging through snow to reach her. He picked up his sister and pressed the back of his hand against her fore head. He reached into his bag and pulled out a <>, which he then held up and said, "Teleport! Ice-Vale!" He shouted, as the siblings dissipated into blue light and re-appeared at the town they came from.

She got up from the ground... "M-Maybe w-we should get more prepared for the m-mountains." Her teeth chattered as she checked her status. She saw the <> on it, no message had popped up, but maybe this was the reason her survival skill was no-longer so useful... She sighed as she got up from the ground, hoping that Keith was better off.

Keith, who looked a little more blue than usual, opened his menu, and looked through his inventory. He brought out two <> Crystals and handed one to Ruri. "I guess I should have seen this coming... The monster on the hill causes powerful snow storms to keep players away, and all who get caught in it are given the sickness."

He thought for a while and then spoke. "Well... There's no way to fight him if we're just Keith-sicle and Ice Cream Ruri, so we need to find something to cancel out the effects of Bone-Chill. I'm sure there's something around here in this town that should do it..."

Keith scratched his neck as he thought. "Hmm... I heard they have a stereotypically old and crazy shaman in this town. And after my time of playing RPGs, old people always give players totally awesome items and effects. So if we want to beat Bone-Chill, then he's our best bet."

"Okay!" She said nodding her head. "We could split up and cover more ground if you want, if you find him, PM me, if I find him I shall PM his location, if I can anyway." She said as she opened the map, zooming in on the location of the village. "Pick right or left path, either or if you like." She smiled at him as she wondered which he was going to pick.

Keith flipped a small <> Coin and then looked at it, a small pair of swords crossed on the surface. "Welp, tails it is. I'll go left, and then you can go right. Best of luck to ya, sis!" He said, ruffling her hair as he went down the left alley-way.

Keith walked along the alley way he had picked and he looked from side to side to see if he could find the apothecary. He then came to a stop as he saw a small sign hanging over a door that said, "The Shaman's Shanty". He looked at it for a bit and then shrugged, messaging Ruri to come back to him.

She had seen the message as she stopped, a cold dark figure stood in front of her, grinning at her it's smile widened... "Keith!" She squeaked as soon as she saw the tall, slim figure in the dark alleyway, maybe this wasn't such a good idea to go seperated. She again looked at it as it laughed and took her, leading her to another way in the dark maze she couldn't see a thing...

(OOC: Wanted to add a mysterious thing here.)

Keith tapped his foot rapidly as he stood outside the shop. He looked at his his time and groaned. "Ugh.. It's been 45 seconds already! She's taking forever!" Keith may have been the fastest, but that meant that he wasn't exactly the most patient. "Guess I'll go see what's taking her." He said, as he dashed off to the alley his sister had gone down.

She saw that Keith hadn't helped her at that point, she decided to try to yell his name again. "KE--" She was cut off by the grinning man that had put duck tape over her mouth, tying rope around the chair and her, as if trying to murder her... "NRGH!" She tried to talk but she couldn't speak english at that point. The grinning man looked at her, "No you don't." He didn't want her to escape easily as he taped more tape around her mouth.

Grinning Man Looks:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBhDwgMt_P5u1VT82lUx8QRsptmPbJBADNgNfHl-4J0WfdTKjA

Keith's ears perked up at the noise of his sister. As though someone covered up her mouth. He was only able to pick this up with his listening skill, which he never thought he would actually use. He then broke off towards the sound of his sister and began to look around frantically. "Ruri!? Ruri!? Where are you!?"

Ruri had wanted to talk to her brother, to be with him, not with this mysterious man, but she couldn't open her mouth to speak, she begun taking a small knife from her hand and trying to cut the rope from her hands. The grinning man saw it from the corner of his eye. "Stop struggling." He said as he took the knife from her and got some more rope. Ruri couldn't get out now she tilted back and forth from the chair, finding herself ending up on the ground. The mysterious man laughed. "No one can help you..." He whispered from the darkness. She tried to scream from the millions of layers of strong tape... "MERPH!" She ended up sighing as she tried to scream again, and again.

Keith heard a man's voice. And the sound of his sister. He felt something go snap inside of him and he drew his katana, walking over to one of the doors of the building he heard the noises come from. He let his katana charge, glowing a brilliant shade of blue as he brought it forward, cutting the door in one slash. He then saw a smiling man with his sister tied down.

She saw Keith, she decided to do nothing, so he could kill the weirdo. She tried to wiggle out of the trap she was in, no use. "Merphh" She tried to say something but couldn't get the words out, The bad man stood the chair up once again, circling around it, saying nothing but listening and looking into the eerie shadows, he knew something was up. Ruri wiggled in the chair some more...