[PP-F4] Ice and Echos (Ruri)

The old man perked up and spoke. "Aaah! So you two had shared a dream, eh? Well, this is normal. Everyone who has Bone-chill is immersed into that alternate time line-like state. Which means that those Laughing Coffin people may be running a small fever too. But lucky for you two kids, I've already given you two the antidote while you were asleep." Keith looked over at him with his head tilted. "Wait, are we the only ones who got the vaccine?" The old man shrugged and responded. "Now that I think about it, there was one other. I think his name was... Pile? or was it... Vile? Vile! Creepy fellow, came in here and demanded to get a vaccine. He couldn't kill me in a safe zone, but it felt like I was standing in front of slasher-movie monster."

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ruri

"I doubt it. No one has ever seen Vile's face, no one alive, at least. And he isn't a part of Laughing Coffin. Or any guild for that matter. He certainty kills as much as Laughing Coffin, even more if possible. He's the one Maverick who has been evading me for months. And from what I've seen, his level is even better than mine." Keith said, remembering the sick, morbid things Vile had done. "If he got vaccinated, than he must be after the item that the Bone Chill monster drops. And it seems Laughing Coffin is racing against him for it. We need to make sure neither of them have it."

"Actually, I'm all out! You two kids were lucky, and plus the Bone-Chill fever is over. So all those Player Killers are going to have to put up with a permanent case of Bone Chill. And I heard that once you kill the monster that caused it, all the players infected with it will... Well... Die. Keith lit up at that. A chance to wipe out a huge portion of Laughing Coffin? Now he HAD to beat Vile. "Hear that, sis? This is a chance to take a stand against the Loling Coffin!"

Keith hopped out of bed and re-equipped his katana. "Alright! Thanks for the medicine gramps! I'll go and send Vile your regards! C'mon, little sis!" Keith said, as he thoughtlessly jumped out the window. The doctor waited for a bit and then looked to Ruri. "That kid... Is most likely lost without you, isn't he?"

Keith walked through the town with Ruri close behind, hoping that no one would notice them. After a lot of sneaking, they soon came to the town gate, which led out to the rest of the snowy floor. Keith looked to the hill and then looked to Ruri. "So, you ready to go?"

"Yeah, yeah, thanks mom..." Keith joked as he put on a coat. "You know, if the snow gets too deep I can always give you another piggy-back ride." He said, as they began to walk through the snow. Which was not nearly as bad as it was last time they came through.

"Oh! So you wanna race now do ya? Well, it's on!" He said, as he took one poorly placed step and fell forward into the snow. Upon getting up, wiped snow off his coat and looked back to Ruri. "Welp... Looks like you win..." He said, as he held something behind his back.

Keith smiled and got up to follow her, as they soon began to draw ever closer to the summit. After more walking, the reached the peak. Keith looked around as the winds blew lavishly. "So... Where's the monster? I thought we were the first ones here." And as if one cue, the ground shuddered. A long, tendril burst from the ground and began clawing all around, before getting a hold and pulling the rest of it's body up. As it surfaced, a large skeleton made of dark blue ice stared down at the two players, as it's health bars appeared. <>>

"whoa..." She said as she looked up at the blue-boned creature. His bones as if thick cardboard, almost unbreakable. She sighed... "Well, I guess we gotta kill this creature..." She said as she stood back and drew her sword.

[OOC]

1-2 Miss

3-5 Dodge to skelly

6-8 hit -1 Hp to skelly

9-10 crit. -2 Hp to skelly

Skelly Hp: 20/20

Keith Hp: 61/61

Ruri Hp: 26/27

Results: 4 | 6 (Crafting dice = skelly)

She charged at the skelly as she then missed, as the skelly dodged the attack. The skellington was angry at her as she got picked up and flicked back into the snow behind Keith, She shook off the snow from her head, as she was ready for the next attack.

Keith looked at his sister get thrown aside and he glared at skelly-tom. "That's it buddy! You're totally boned now!"

[1-2] Miss

[3-5] Bone-Chill dodges

[6-8] Hit -1 Hp to Bone-Chill

[9-10] Critical -2 Hp to Bone-Chill

Skelly Hp: 20/20

Keith slashed Bone-Chill's wrist and ran up his arm, careful not to slip on his icy bones. As he neared the top, he got behind his neck and made a lightning-fast array of slashes, using his speed to make hundreds of cuts to deal damage. After the attack, Keith hopped down as Bone-Chill clawed at the back of his neck. "Yeah! You mess with my sister you mess with me!"

She gets up by the fall, enough to see that Keith had been going hard-core on the dragon, her wanting to join in on the fun... She starts to run at the monster again.

[OOC]

1-2 Miss

3-5 Dodge to skelly

6-8 hit -1 Hp to skelly

9-10 crit. -2 Hp to skelly

Skelly Hp: 16/20

Results: 9 | 4 (Skelly's damage = crafting dice)

Ruri hit the skellington dealing two damage, as she dodged the skellington's next attack as he tried to swipe his hand down at her.

Keith cracked his knuckles as he looked at Bone-Chill. "Seriously? You think that something that gave as that bad of a cold would actually be tougher than this!" Bone-Chill roared and raised his hand above his head, ready to bring it down on Keith. "C'mon, buddy! Let's see what you got!" keith said, readying his katana.

[1-2] Miss

[3-5] Bone-Chill dodges

Skelly Hp: 15/20

Keith Hp: 59/61

Keith was able to roll out of harm's way on Bone-Chill's attack, and then was able to make a quick slash to his arm, dishing out one damage.

She started to follow Keith on arguing with the skelly. "That all you got? Pineapple?" She asked the large skellington as she was looked at closely, the skellington raising her hand, ready to bring it down, once again..

[1-2] Miss

[3-5] Bone-Chill dodges

Skelly Hp: 14/20

Keith Hp: 59/61

Result: 8 | 1 (Bone-Chill = crafting dice)

Ruri ended up hitting his hand, it now bleeding of crystals (-1 Hp to bone-chill) as the skellington lans his hand next to her instead of on top of her.