[PP-F4] Ice and Echos (Ruri)

"Nice! You got a shard!" He said, as he ruffled up her hair. "So, do you wanna head back out and explore again, or do you want to try and look around this place a little while longer?" Keith said, as he looked at the in-game time. It was getting late, so they may have to get to an inn soon.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ruri

"Well, why don't we keep going down? I'm curious to see why a boss would be half lava in an ice dungeon. Maybe we might just find out why down there. Let's go!" He said, as he started down the stairs to the lower bowels of the icy dungeon.

"Sure thing, sis!" He said, as they went down the stairs. After a while of going down, the stairs became less and less icy, taking on a more solid feel beneath their feet. Soon enough, the steps were completely thawed, and it was made of dark red brick. Keith whistled as they came to a huge opening, with red rock and large pools of lava everywhere.

Keith saw her fear and he grew a little more concerned. "Are you alright, sis? If you don't like being here, then it's alright with me if you want to head back up and go to town." He said, wondering if his sister was going to be alright this situation.

Keith nodded slowly as he looked back to the lava, which bubbled as the intense heat could be felt through out the entire dungeon. "I'm sure if we take it nice and slow, then we'll be fine." He said, as he smiled to Ruri re-reassuringly. "Nothing bad will happen, trust me."

"O-Okay Biggu burazÄ..." She said to Keith as she walked toward closing her eyes, hoping to not be hurt right away. She saw a fire dog, cat, and large polarbear-type creatures. She saw the polarbear it had reminded her of scruffles. There large white dog, who loved to swim. She smiled at it, remembering real life again, then woke up from her daydream as she remembered that it hadn't been any sort of dream, but more like a nightmare.

"That dog kinda looks like Scruffles... Huh..." Keith said, as he saw the large animal. It did remind him a lot of their pet they had in real life, but he knew it was just a bunch of ones and zeros. "I think we should stay away fro m that Scruffles copy, I don't really wnant to fight it."

Keith nodded as they started to go away from the Scruffy, wanting not to start conflict with what looked like a child-hood pet. "So... Sis, how exactly have you been in the game? Anything cool you want to share?" he asked, curious to her adventures in Sword Art Online.

Keith remembered the hours he poured into the Beta Test of SAO, and how he would always talk about it non-stop. Which meant after a while, his sister must have wanted to get one too. In all honesty, he couldn't be happier his sister would be by his side in the world of SAO. "Well... I'm glad you're here with me, sis." he said, as he pulled her into a hug.

"Soon enough, I know we'll get out of here, and when we do, we'll be a family again." He said with a smile as he ruffled Ruri's hair. "But... I think we may have come to a dead end. What it looks like here is some kind of geyser..." He said, as a flat stone was laid on top of the geyser, shaking as though it was about to be shot up in the air at any second.

Keith looked up, and then to the geyser, and then to the rock, and then he grinned. "Sis, I have an idea!" He said, as he hopped on the stone while it shook, showing it was about to blast off. "C'mon, Ru! This will launch us right back up to the surface! It'll be sweet!"